Chapter 9: Annoying

My Husband Name Is Lu What ?

 

 
 
"Wow"
 
You said amazed while eyeing the house. Never in your life you've ever imagined that you'll live in a place like this. Although it wasn't that mansion like but it did caught your eyes. 
 
"Stop drooling" Luhan snapped you out of your daze. He shook his head in irritation and went upstair 
You didn't have a choice but to follow him since you didn't know where to go anyway. 
*But i wanted to explore the place* You pouted as you stomped your way up. 
 
"This is your room" Luhan pointed. "And this is mine" He pointed to the room across from it. 
"I couldn't get you a further room so if you tried to annoy me or disturb my sleep. You're DEAD got that" He emphasized. You rolled your eyes which he apparently took as a yes.
He then stormed in his room without another word. 
 
You eyed the door with an annoyed expression. Like you wanted to break the door on his head. 
"Don't disturb my sleep" You mimicked with a low voice then went to your room. "Like i'll want to be interlaced in anything with a jerk like you" You muttered and turned the light on. 
Your eyes fell. 
 
"WHAT THE HELL" You shot eyeing the room. 
 
The room was empty. Without even a mattress Empty i tell you. 
The only thing that was there is a few bags which you supposed it was your stuff. 
You blinked again. "That Jerk" You hissed and turned around stomping your way to his room. Which was two steps away.
You stopped next the door wondering if you should knock or storm inside angrily. 
You voted against making a scene since Luhan will probably make a fuss about it. 
And decided to knock instead. 
 
You knocked for the first time and waited a little. No answer
You knocked for the second time. Still No answer. 
You knocked a little harder the third time. Still no answer. 
 
You flung the door open. "YAAAH LU-" you stopped when you saw him not there. 
Your jaw dropped looking at the room. It was huge. 
Three times bigger that the room you got. 
You let yourself in and roomed inside. 
 
On one side there's the couches and a big flat plasma screen TV. 
In the middle there was a small table of two next the window with a tall night stand and bookcase a little further by. 
Then their was the Bed. King size-bed on the other side with a big frame above it which you supposed the wedding picture should have been there if there was a real wedding. 
You sat on the bed testing it. It was soft and cozy that you didn't want to get up. 
"And all i get is an empty room !!" You hissed to the air. "Where did that jerk went anyway" 
 
The bathroom door then opened revealing a full dressed half wet Luhan with a small towel on his head to dry his hair. 
You jumped off the bed before he see you and went to stand a little closer to him. 
He wasn't aware that you were there as he was buzy drying his hair with the towel. 
That's till you jumped in front of him. 
 
He stopped drying his hair and eyed you with round eyes. He tilted his head to see the wide open door behind you then turned his gaze back to you. 
 
"Did you just break into my room?" He raised his brow breathing deeply. 
"Well-" You were about to whine about your empty room but he didn't care what came out after that 'well' 
"Didn't i tell you not to annoy me" He hissed. "But-" 
"Do this one more time and you're done for" He hissed again. "What? I-" 
Again he gave you no chance to talk.
 
"Get out" He threw the small towel on your face and made his way to the bed.  
You did nothing to move and threw the towel furiously on the ground. 
"YAAH" You shouted.
"Eish you don't understand Korean don't you? I said , two words 'Get Out' " He pointed to the door. 
"Why ?" You said through gritted teeth. 
"What why ? Go to your room" Luhan replied in a duh manner nodding his head to the door. 
"Or do you want to sleep here" He raised a brow with his mouth a little open.
"NOOO. I'll sleep .. In .. That room. But where is the bedroom the room is empty" You stuttered at first from his annoying respond but continued with a calm base. 
 
"Aaaah My mom decorated the whole house on her own. She kept working on it till yesterday. Of course i can't tell her to prepare two bedrooms instead i asked her to keep one room empty. She kept that one" He pointed. 
"So .. Now what i get to sleep on the ground?" You blinked your eyes with a hint of pout. 
"No. I've managed. A new room will be set tomorrow" He answered in a monotone. 
"But what about tonight?" You faltered blinking again.
*He won't let sleep on the flat ground right? He can't be that mean* You thought. 
 
Luhan huffed his cheek and turned his head to one side. 
"Suit yourself wherever you want" He snarled. "Just don't annoy me" He sighed and laid down on the bed pulling the covers on him. 
Your jaw dropped. *You have got to be kidding me* 
You blinked still standing in your place. Hoping that he is only joking. 
Nothing. 
 
*Careless Jerk* You made your way out of room slowly and shot the door close behind making sure it was loud enough. 
You sighed and went back to the empty room. 
You eyed the four walls. "Where the hell will i sleep ?" You muttered lowering your head. 
You went to your case and opened it getting out your Pajamas and other of your personal belongies. 
Thankfully the room had a bathroom. 
You went to take a shower. 
 
You came out of the shower and glanced at your phone. The screen displayed '12:18 AM
You sighed. 
"This is for real" You muttered and got out of the room again. 
You decided to look around the house more like see a place to spend the night at. 
 
Upstairs there weren't many rooms. 
1 office 2 bedrooms and a living room near the big balcony .
Downstairs was the party. 
An open living room with the kitchen opened to the living room in one corner. 
And a dining table for 6 people. 
There were about 2 locked rooms. You didn't bother your head about them and passed by.
You got tired and sat on one of the couches. 
"Comfy" You squealed. "Looks like i'll be sleeping here"
 
You looked at the place around you one more time. *If i turned off the light it will be scary. Let's just keep it like this* 
You made yourself comfortable. Soon enough you dozed off fast 
It was a long tiring day. 
 
 
 
You stirred in your sleep hearing some noises. "Oh are they still sleeping?" You heard a soft voice say. "Looks like the excited couple forgot the lights on" A Tsk came after that.
Then it hit you. You widen your eyes in recognition. Mrs. Lu
 
"Eeeeh" You made a squeak sound and jumped behind the couch. You placed your hand on your chest and got your phone from your Pj pocket. 
'7:35 AM' 
*Wth it's still so early and it's Saturday No collage for today* 
You tried to peek up at Luhan mom she was in the kitchen. Obviously making breakfast. 
*She cook? And i thought they only count on maids around here* 
 
Your phone accidentally slipped from your hand. 
*OMOOOONNNAA* 
"What was that?" You heard her mutter.
You gulped and grabbed your phone slipping it into your pocket again. *I can't be caught here. I'm doomed if i got caught here* 
You can hear the footsteps coming closer. 
You interlaced your fingers together and prayed. 
*Oh Pleeeeeease please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease* 
 
Suddenly a phone rang. You widen your eyes thinking that it was yours.
You checked it fast and thankfully it wasn't. 
You let out a sigh in relief and peeked again at Mrs. Lu 
She headed back to the counter to check her phone that kept being loud.
*My chance* You literally crawled to the stairs and quicken your base like a mad women when you reached. 
You went up running and entered Luhan room. You let out a deep sigh feeling safe.
*Now here is where she expect me to be* 
 
"The kids? They're still sleeping Why?" You suddenly heard her voice.
 You squealed again *OMMMA* 
 
"Please don't come in" You whispered to yourself. 
 
"Wait let me check on them" She said. 
 
Your eyes widen. *Where do i hide now?* 
You went and unconsciously jumped on the bed covering yourself with the blanket next to Luhan. 
You bit your lips when your face came next to his. He was surely a deep sleeper. 
You heard the door open. "Ooooooh they're so cute" She whispered.
"I don't wanna wake them yeobo wait let me get out" 
 
You assumed she was still talking through the phone and continued biting your lips. 
You pulled your head up trying to peek at Mrs. Lu She finally got out closing the door silently behind her. 
You sighed in relief and let your head fall back on the pillow. 
"That was close" You muttered and glanced to your side to see Luhan. 
 
His eyes were open. 
 
You shivered and jumped up setting with you eyes wide open. 
"You're awake!! You scared the hell out of me" You yelled in a whisper tone making sure that Mrs. Lu won't hear. 
He abruptly sat up and turned his head to you.
"Hmm the real question is .. What are you doing in my bed?" He asked in a deep voice with his eyes half closed. 
You blinked your eyes feeling the creepy aura around him. 
"I-I-i was just" You stuttered.
"I believe i told you to suit yourself anywhere but of course not the bed i thought you were smart enough to know that Byuntae" He continued with the same tone. (Byuntae = ert)
 
"Byuntae !! NOOO it's not that see Your mom is here. I was sleeping downstairs but then she came and said she will check on us and i made a run for and ended up here to not get caught" You blabbered not caring if it was understandable or not. 
Luhan stared at you for a minute with a blank face. 
"Okay. I get that. Mom is here. But Why are you still in my bed?" He asked with a raised brow.
"Oh"
You immediately jumped off the bed. Awkwardly rubbing your head. 
You cleared your throat and looked away. 
You felt his eyes still on you like they were sending you out. 
"So i'm just.. Gonna go.. And .. Help her?" You threw random words and sauntered to the door. 
"Creepy much" You whispered as soon as you got out from the room. 
 
 
You took heavy steps downstairs heading to the kitchen. 
"Oh O-omonim you're here ?" You rubbed your left arm. A habit you do when you get nervous or awkward. 
"Hmm Ommo Yumi-ah You're awake?" She gave a heart warming smile. 
"Ugh yeah" 
"Go wash up. I'm making you both breakfast . Don't worry i'll go when i finish i know you newlyweds need your privacy" She wriggled her brows. Which made you let out a nervous chuckle.
"Ani It's okay. Let me help you" You came to help but she stopped you. 
"No no i want to do this for you two it's the least i can do after the mess wedding yesterday" She peeved. 
*GAH i have to lie again* 
 
"Ani Omonim it's okay. Last night was the best night of my life" You blabbered then widen your eyes. *Uh Ooh what the hell did i just say* 
She raised her brow and giggled. 
"No see it's not .. I didn't mean what you are thinking?" You stuttered. 
"And what am i thinking ?" She seemed to be enjoying it. *Don't do this to me women* You pleaded in your head. 
 
"You see that's just.. Will the thing is I" You had no idea what to say. 
"Easy down sweetie you don't need to explain anything. Go and wake your husband. I'm almost done i'll leave now" She beamed. 
"Oh sure i will. Thank you " You nod your head and went back upstairs 
 
"Keep your head straight Yumi you're loosing it" You scolded your self. And went back to his room. 
I hate this room. 
You knocked the door this time. No answer. 
Did he went back to sleep !!
You slowly opened the door. "Lu idiot moron creepy han" You whispered. No response. 
You came near the bed. Indeed he was a sleep. 
 
On 1 , 2 , 3 
"HEEEY WAKE UP!! BREAKFAST IS READY" You shouted like how you wake up Yunwo usually. And you ran away when you saw him moving a little. 
To you he was really scary to face. 
 
"Well his mom is still here so he won't kill me" You swallowed and went again downstairs. 
The breakfast was nicely set on the table and Mrs. Lu wasn't there. 
"Okay maybe i am doomed after all" You sighed and went sitting on one of the chairs your back was facing the stairs. 
 
"Wooooh it look good" You drooled eyeing the food.  
*Good thing she cooked cuz i'm horrible at cooking* You grip your chopstick.
Your phone peeped signaling a message. You placed the chopsticks down and read the message. 
 
Right the house keeper Ajummah will start working tomorrow. 
I know you're busy most of the time so don't worry about the house works. 
Enjoy your breakfast with Luhan  ^^<\3 
 
"What a compassionate caring mother. If i got married for real i'll DEFINITELY want a mother in-law like that" You talked to your phone. 
You placed the phone aside And grabbed your chopsticks again. 
You looked around for a minute. *Didn't he wake up ? Whatever why would i care*
You eyed the food again. *Who is going to eat all this* 
 
"Next time if you dared to yell while i'm sleeping i swear You won't be able to see the sun rise again"
Luhan came from behind and whispered close to your ear.
 
 
Your whole body froze. You felt a cold wave running down your spine when you heard his voice. 
He poked the inside of his mouth with his tongue and took the seat across from you. 
You blinked several time regaining your sense. *SCARY MUCH* 
 
You stuffed some food in your mouth and looked away. 
"Where's my mom ?" He asked casually not bothering to look at you. 
You gulped the food in your mouth. "She uhm left" 
 
"Oh good then" He placed the spoon down. 
Your eyes flied to him. *Am i getting killed already!!* 
 
"See i don't have to file the rules here again. I already told you before everything you need to know but i figured .. You're a slow learner so i think i have to repeat everything to you" 
 
"I AM NOOOT" You shot feeling angry. He basically called you dumb. 
 
"Oh really Then Why did you disturb my sleep TWICE when i clearly told you not too" 
 
"That's .." You searched for an answer. "Ah Breakfast" You pointed. 
 
He rolled his eyes. "Again Do Not distru- You know what do not enter my room whatever happen" 
 
"Like i want to" You huffed. 
 
"Yeah i experienced that already" He mocked. 
 
"Whatever" You muttered and stuffed more food in your mouth. He begun eating too
 
After five minutes of silence eating you spoke first. 
"Right Your mom told me That the house Keeper Ajummah will start working tomorrow" You snapped.
"Just great I gotta bribe an Ajummah to keep shut" He sulked and suddenly stood up
"Hey I'm going to visit my dad today" You told him. Even though the marriage is fake you felt that it is appropriate to tell him when you go out or not.
"Not that i care" He muttered and went away. Okay maybe not 
*What the hell was i thinking ?* 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_____________________________
Ok Now i just started enjoying writing this more ;))