Chapter 1: First Day

My Husband Name Is Lu What ?

 

Kyaaaaaah First day in Seoul univesity.
 
You squealed as you stepped in the campus and looked at it in awe. it was huge for sure. Everything was beautifully decorated.
"This is totally going to be different from school" You muttered.
 
"Yumi-ah" You heard someone call your name. You turned around and  a smile crept to you face.
 
"Ariyong!!" 
 
She smiled widely and came running to you squeezing you in her arm. 
"Ariyong." You tapped her shoulder she only squeezed you tighter.
"Ariyoung-ah you are suffocating me" you struggled in her arms this time like a helpless puppy. 
She didn't seem like she heard you. 
"ARIYOUNG" You shouted she finally let go. 
 
You catched your breath for a bit. "You want to kill me don't you!" 
"Nope. I just miss you" She jumped. 
"You saw me yesterday!" You said in disbelief. "Oh i know" She turned her heels and started walking you walked beside her. 
 
"Does this have anything to do about me ditching you at the mall yesterday?" You raised a brow. 
"Oh i don't know" She mocked. "Stop it if you actually bothered checking your phone you would know that my brother was sick" 
"I know that's why i'm not mad about you. leaving me at the mall. all alone " She gave you smug smile. You immediately smacked her head. 
I have the weirdest best friend in the whole history of weird best friends ever. 
 
"Ouch okay okay i'll stop" She rubbed her head. 
"Yeah like finally" You rolled your eyes. 
"Forget that see we're finally in Seoul University" She jumped again. You just couldn't help but to chuckle at her cuteness. 
"I know right" 
 
"Oh and get this i heard Exo are attending here too" She squealed. You hushed her. 
"Shh you're embarrassing me. And who's Exo anyway" You questioned whispering. 
"You know those flower boys from SM academy" 
"Oooh the one that our previous school girls used to stalk all the time and send gifts and lunch too" You snapped your finger. 
She nod eagerly.
You've never really met them or seen them anywhere before but something is telling that you don't want too either. 
"What?" She asked when she saw you lost in daze. "Huh nothing come on let's go in" You snapped and dragged her inside. 
 
 
"This is awful and tiring" You collapsed on the chair next to Ariyoung. It was only about lunch time and both of you were already tired like hell. 
"I know right. Every lecture is sooooo looooooooong and Booooooring" She rested her head on her palm. 
"And i thought school was a living hell" You sighed. "Tell me about it" She rolled her eyes.
"On the bright side" Ariyoung staightened herself. "This garden is so beautiful and not a lot of students come here" She continued. 
"I know right it's so beautiful and flowery and grassy and Green Oh well i gotta go" You said so fast and stood up.
"What? Where?" She asked. 
"My next lecture start in 5 minutes Gotta fly see ya" You waved and went back inside. 
 
You started walking down the long hallway trying to find where is your lecture held but didn't find it. The university building was so huge that you got lost in it. 
Suddenly your phone peeped signaling a message. 
You took it from your pocket and checked it. It was from your dad
 
'Go on errand shopping today and make your brother dinner. Appa will be late today so don't worry okay ' 
 
You smiled and started texting him back while you were walking. 
 
'Appa you always work out late it's not good for you you know. Anyway i'll take care of yunwo don't worry about him and don't exhaust yourself Arasso ;))' 
 
Just right before you press send you pumped into someone making the both of you fall down. "Ouch" You rubbed your head and slowly opened your eyes to see the person you pumped into. 
A baby face prince was rubbing his head in front of you and behind him like 5 or so handsome guys. 
All of them were pretty good looking. Your eyes scanned them in awe and then they fell on the baby face guy. How old is he 12 ?
 
He then stood up making you snap back to reality again and straight yourself
"Oh i'm - " You were about to apologize but his voice cut you off.
"Idiot. Don't you watch were you go" 
You tilted your head. Idiot?! Me ?! 
"Such a dump in this place from the first day" He muttered. 
Dump ? Oh boy you can forget about apology. What a baby face . 
 
He was about to pass you but you spoke first. 
"Yah who are calling idiot and dump?" you yelled. 
He looked at you for a second then scoffed in disbelief. "You actually have the gut to talk back" 
"Yeah and i won't accept you talking to me like that. Apologize now" You ordered crossing your arms. The group of guy behind him erupted in laughter but for him his face only darkened.
 
"What? Apologize ? Yah you're the one who should apologize for bumping into me. Why would i apologize" 
Ugh this baby face guy is so rude, impolite and and a jerk. The complete opposite from what his look tell. 
"I was about to apologize but you interrupted me Idiot" You emphasized the last word in a sarcastic voice. 
"Burn" You heard the guy with scary features behind him say. 
You grinned in victory when you saw him not replying. "Oh well i gotta go- BOY I'M late for my class" You gasped when you saw the big wall clock in the corner of the corridor. 
You hurriedly bowed your head to the guys behind him and rushed to class. 
 
 
"Man you okay" Kris patted Luhan shoulder. 
"I don't know why such people exist" Luhan totally ignored Kris question. "And such an annoying panda's" He continued and glared at Tao. Tao hid behind Kris
"Hey easy" Kris defended. 
"Ugh sorry she just pissed me off" Luhan shrugged. He would tend to be rude with others but he was always good with his friend. 
 
"Hey i think i've seen her somewhere she look very familiar" Xiumin rubbed his chen. 
"You're probably hallucinating" Lay wrapped his arm around Xiumin. "But i'm pretty sure i did" Xiumin pouted. 
"Never mind her let's just go i'm starving" Luhan rubbed his stomach. "Yeah me too" Xiumin imitated. 
"Let's go eat out of here then" Kris said. Luhan ,Xiumin and Tao had their fists like YESSS
 
"Eh wait who's phone is that?" Chen pointed at the phone on the ground. 
Tao picked the phone up. "Hmm i think it's her phone" 
"Oh how do you know that it's her?" Xiumin widen his eyes. "From her background Duh" Tao spun the phone and show it to the others. 
It was a picture of you wearing a purple dress and holding a black tie in your hand. 
 
"She's beautiful" Lay eyes were glued to the screen.
"She's hot" Chen joined. Everyone raised a brow at him.
"Well she is" He muttered and lowered his head after seeing the weird stares his friends gave him. 
"I swear i saw her somewhere" Xiumin clapped. He insisted that he saw you somewhere but he just couldn't remember where?. 
 
"You're right an empty stomach always affect this guy brain" Luhan pointed his finger at Xiumin head. 
"Aw aw aw you're trying to dig a hole in my head don't you" Xiumin slapped Luhan hands away. "Maybe" Luhan poked Xiumin head harder one more time. 
"You wanna eat out or what? You know we don't have that plenty time in our hand" Kris being the leader said. 
"Steaming buns here we come" Xiumin raised his hand and started walking. Tao followed behind. Luhan shrugged before following them. "Immature" Lay, Chen & Kris muttered together. 
"Go ahead i have a class soon" Lay patted Kris shoulder. "Yeah me too" Chen added. 
"Just great you're leaving me with those" Kris sighed. "You two kids have fun" 
He gave a cold grin then followed behind the others.