Chapter 23: Karma

My Husband Name Is Lu What ?

 

 


"I Hate You" 
 
"I Hate You" 
 
"I Hate You" 
 
Your voice kept repeating in Luhan's head as he kept rolling left and right. "She hates me" He muttered. "Right things were supposed to be like this from the first place" He said looking at the ceiling.
"Ugh what am i saying ?" He messed his hair and sat on the bed.  
 
"I Hate You" Once again ringed in his ear. "Eish I don't know i don't know whatever" 
When he was lost in his thought once again his phone rang. Thinking it was one of Exo's he lazily placed it next to his ear. 
"Hello" He answered it grumpily. 
Unlike he expected a soft voice came from the other line. "H-Hello. Luhan ?" The voice stuttered sounding hesitated.
Luhan looked at his phone for a second seeing that the number is unknow. He brought it next to his ear again and spoke. "Who is it ?" He asked boredly. 
"It's Jung Ara" She answered. 
Luhan frowned trying to remember where he heard that name before. Wasn't it the girl he is supposedly going out with?
"Oh. What's the matter ?" He said nonchalantly. 
"U-Uh Can we meet ?" She asked shyly. Luhan frowned looking at his phone again. *What's with her ?* 
Then again staying at home felt suffocating to him right now. "well, sure" 
 
 
Luhan came down putting on his jaket. He stopped at the end of the stair and looked around for a moment searching for you. He found you setting on the couch with your arms crossed on your chest looking straight foreword. 
Just like an angry little girl. 
Luhan tried to ignore the fact that you're setting there as he headed to the door. He glanced at you for a second right before he shut the door close behind him. You didn't turn his way at all. 
"What tha ? She didn't bug me about where am i going like usually !" He scratched his head and took few steps away from the door. 
"Ani.. " He stopped again and turned to face the door. "She didn't even look at me did she not see me?" He talked to himself pointing at the door. 
Upon realizing what he was saying to himself he messed his hair and marshed away from the house.
 
You kept your position for a couple of hours. You were beyond angry with him. Everything he spat was so hurtful in many ways. 
And he just stormed out without even apologizing. Then again he's 'Luhan' You knew you wouldn't get anything from him. 
 
--
 
Mrs and Ms Lu came back home around 10 PM. Yenny sneaked in two hours ago but she went straight to her room not noticing you in the living room. 
"I'm going to take some files from Luhan's office. You go and rest" Mr. Lu said to his wife then sauntered his way upstair. 
Mrs. Lu made a face. "Even after this lovely dinner it's all work work work" She mumbled to herself. "The house is so quite. Is everyone already asleep" 
 
Just as she said that the 3 maids came hurriedly running toward her. 
"Ma'am" They called Like they had a huge thing in store. "We have something to tell you" 
"What is it ?" Mrs. Lu asked them tiredly. She always tell them to bring every single detail going around  the house as she must know but she was a little tired to hear them tonight
"See the thing is .." Erma being the older maid started talking. 
 
"When Mr. Luhan and Ms. Yumi came back from school earlier. They had a huge fight" 
"What?" Mrs. Lu suddenly had an interest in what they were saying.
And they started telling her how you two bickered loudly and how angry the both of you looked. 
"What ? Why ? What were they fighting over ?" Mrs. Lu asked again getting angry herself. 
"We didn't hear them well cuz we were in the kitchen. And when we got close we saw them glaring at each other like they're about to rip each other off. No kidding it was pretty serious" Maid Leen said exaggerating a bit. 
 
"Yeah and Ms. Yumi concluded the fight with 'I hate you' " Maid Soomi added.
"Oh my god this more serious than i thought. Where are they ?" 
"Right after they done fighting Mr. Luhan went out and he didn't comeback yet"
" Yeah and Ms. Yumi sat angrily on the couch ever since. When we asked her if she want anything to eat she declined" 
"Yeah and she fell asleep with an empty stomach" They pointed toward you. 
You were sleeping on the couch soundlessly with your cloths from the morning on. 
 
Mrs. Lu eyes widen as she walked to where you were sleeping. "Ugh poor kid. She didn't even change" She said all heartily. You did feel like a daughter to her by now. 
She turned toward the maids again. "You said Luhan is not home yet ?" She asked feeling disappointed about her son way of handling things. 
The 3 maids nod. "Okay good job. You can go and rest" She waved her hand at them. They bowed their heads and ran away. 
 
 
Around 12:30 Luhan came back home. He wished he never went out in the first place That girl was so clingy she didn't seem to mind about the cold attitude he was giving her. 
 He entered the house and closed the door slowly behind him. The lights were all off so it was very dark. 
Luhan went to turn the lights on. He was aiming his gaze to a certian spot to see a certain figure though he highly doubted that he'll find you there. 
Yet unlike what he expected you were really there. Sleeping soundlessly in an uncomfortable position. He felt a tiny bit of guilt 
Without looking at anything else he immediately marched toward you. 
 
As soon as he came closer he bent down beside you. "Idiot" He muttered looking straight at your sleeping face. 
"How can someone be so stubborn !" He made a face and stood up. He looked at you one more time then when he turned around his face was welcomed by another face. 
"AAAAHHH !! " He  jerked back with a dramatic reaction. As soon as he noticeed who it was he let out a relieved sigh placing his hand on his thudding heart. 
"Moooom You scared me !" He hissed. 
"I was sitting right over there the whole time. But your eyes were glued at your wifey that you didn't see anything else" His mom stated. Before he even defend himself she continued. "You probably feel guilty that you went out and made her wait for you till this very late hour right ?" She questioned. 
 
Luhan blinked his eyes. "Y-yeah that's exactly it" He stuttered just trying push the burden away. 
"Don't lie to me Luhan. No need to keep up this perfect couple image all the time. I heard you two fought ? " His mom said daring him to deny anything. 
Luhan felt flustered. Now what is he on to do ? 
"It's okay i know it's normal for couples to fight but .. From what i heard it was pretty serious" 
"Hold that thought" Luhan pointed trying to function his mind for a way to sneak out. "Yeah that's right. Couple fight. And we're a couple so we fought. It's normal. You were saying ?" He was talking crap. He had no idea what he was saying and in attempt to not make it suspicious it turned really suspicious. 
 
His mom raised her brow. "Luhan. Are you at fault here ?" 
"Mom" He sighed trying to quit the act for 10 seconds. "I'm still mad and now i'm tired. It's just something small between the two of us and we'll work on it. It's not a big deal" He sighed. 
"But from what i heard she even said she hate you" 
Luhan rubbed his temple. *Of course she do* He thought. "Of course she don't mother she just said that because she's mad. And seriously where do you get all you info's from" Luhan asked though he knew the answer for sure. 
"A little birdy told me" 
"You mean the three snitchy rats !! Those maids are seriously getting on my nerve" He hissed. 
"Relax. That's just their job" Mrs. Lu waved her hands at him.
"No their job is to cook and clean NOT to work as a spy for you mother" Luhan said nonchalantly. 
 
"Anyway like i said i'm tired it's late so i'm going to bed"
"Umm son aren't you forgetting something" His mom said pointing down at you. 
"What about her ?" Luhan asked flatly. 
"Luhan" His mom used her threat tone with him. "Why didn't you just tell the maid to carry her" He mumbled and came back to stand next to you. 
 
"Yah Kang Yumi" 
"Hssshh son carry her don't wake her up" His mom scolded. "What ? You know she's mad at me. She would be mad if she knew i carried her. She probably WANT to sleep here away from me so just let her be" Luhan nod trying to make sense of what he just said.
"Oh no that's not right. A girl act like this because she want the guy to take care of her. To show his love to her that's why she distant herself"
"Oh really ?" Luhan said faking some interest. Cuz he positively know that's not the thing.
 
"Yeah honey and you're a married man now i thought you know how to handle this" She continued. 
"Yeah okay you're right" He smiled at his mother then turned to carry you just to end all this blabbing. He carried you bridal style then looked at his mother again. *Happy?* He wanted to say it out loud but then again he doesn't want another speech so he just smiled then sauntered away. 
"Try to solve everything as soon as you can" His mom called behind him. 
"Yeah~" His voice trailed as he went up.
 
 
Luhan entered the room and kicked the door close. *What tha-*
Still you were sleeping soundlessly. He was kinda surprised after the racket he and his mother did down there you did not move at all. 
And now he's carrying you and yet you're not moving. "Is she still alive ?" 
Luhan gazed at you "No she's breathing alright" He nod. 
He took another look at you. "Eish why did mom make me do this. Uh so heavy" With that Luhan threw you on the bed. Literally
Your body made a loud thud when it came in contact with the bed mattress. "Ouuughh" You shifted uncomortably before opening your eyes. 
Luhan stood solidly in his place as you moved your eyes around not fully awake yet. 
You rubbed your eyes then turned to your side. 
 
When you locked eyes with him you made a face and stood up looking away. 
Without uttering any word you walked passed him to go out. Luhan was amazed that you're the one giving the silent treatment now. 
He opened his mouth and asked. "Where are you going ?" 
You didn't reply him and opened the door. Before you step out Luhan called your name with a dangerous threatening tone. "Kang Yumi" 
"You moved all my clothes to a dressing room downstairs remember" You said then closed the door behind you. 
Luhan turned to look at the closed door. "Unbelievable" He muttered. 
"Whatever Like i care anyway." He mumbled to himself. He then went to shower and change.
 
He laid down the bed wearing his pajamas now. He glanced at the door. You still hadn't come back yet. 
He closed his eyes just to open it again. *Eish* 
When he was about to get up to start looking for you the door slowly opened. 
Luhan immediately took a sleeping position pretending to be asleep. 
 
You forcefully entered the room knowing there's no place else you can sleep in. You pulled out the blankets from the drawer and laid them down to sleep on them. 
Luhan peeked to see what you're doing. *What tha is she not sleeping on the bed* 
He wanted to talk but knowing that you won't reply he just shrugged it off and went back trying to sleep. 
 
--
 
At breakfast the awkward atmosphere filled the air. Mrs.Lu shook her head disappointingly. 
*They did not work things through* 
"Mm right Luhan" She called suddenly. "Your dad want you in the office upstairs" 
"Yeah" Luhan pressed on and stood up. He wasn't feeling like eating anyway. 
 
After he left Mrs. Lu turned to you. "Yumi honey are you okay ? You look pale today ?" 
"I'm fine omonim. Thank you for asking" You beamed at her.
"What about me mom ? Don't i look pale ?" Yenny asked touching her cheeks. 
"No you don't" 
"Oh trust me i do but the lighting here just don't show it. I look really really pale because i stayed at home way too much . Isn't it time to left my punishment" Yenny said looking at her mother with puppy eyes. 
"No Yenny just finish your breakfast. You'll be late for school" 
 
 
"Yes dad. You called for me ?" Luhan entered his office that is occupied by his dad for the time being. 
"Yes" Mr.Lu took off his glasses.
"Luhan i'll cut right into it. I heard that you had a fight with your wife" He started seriously. 
"Yes father but don't worry mom believe that couple fight she think it's ordinary but she asked me to work on it" 
"Your mom is not important right now" He let out a deep breath. 
"Then what is it ?" Luhan asked getting confused
 
"Your wife is a friend with the Choi's. That's the problem" 
 
"I don't understand" Luhan frowned. "See i don't know how that happen but it is a major problem. We can't even hold a divorce it will be too suspiciou-" 
Hearing his father Luhan cut in rudely. "Divorce already ?" He gaped. 
"Look here. I heard from my men that Mr. Choi looked through your marriage registration to see if you're really married or not. He already made his move" Mr. Lu explained.
"But my marriage is registered" Luhan said still not getting the big picture. 
 
"Luhan. She's his son friend. If he reach her he can make her on his side. He'll guarantee her her father job he might offer her some cash She don't really love you Luhan so she will probably accept it. She might as well tell him that we forced her to get married and he'll use her to reveal everything. If that came out our image will be ruined and we'll be doomed" 
 
Luhan eyes rounded. Everything his father said is partly true. How come he never thought of it. 
She don't really love him scratch that she hate him. 
And She will win if she went to Mr. Choi She'll have her original life back maybe even fancier. 
 
"You have a point" Luhan rubbed his chin. "But i don't think Yumi is the type of person to do that" 
"She's forced here. We threatened to fire her father how stupid it will be from her to stay on our side. Still we have no other choice but to hope so" 
"Dad Yumi is a friend with the rebellious one of the Choi twins Johan. Not that bastard Jungwoo" 
Luhan tried to prove his point. 
"Still we can't sacrifice" Mr. Lu interlaced his fingers together. 
 
"So what now ?"Luhan sighed. 
"I want you to keep your eyes on her. Make her stay away from that Johan kid as much as possible. Treat her nicely and don't upset her-" 
"You want me to kiss up to her" Luhan interrupted again. 
"If you want to call it like that" Mr. Lu cleared his throat. "That's the only thing we can do as for now" 
Luhan raked his fingers through his hair frustrated. *Ahh he is serious !*
"You can go now you'll be late to school" 
Luhan nod his head and went out of the room.
Mr. Lu rubbed his temple looking down. 
 
"This is karma for messing up with the poor girl" 
He admitted to himself. 
 
 
"Oh Omma where's Yumi ?" Luhan asked standing behind the chair.
"She left already. She's skipping today cuz she have a runway show" His mom answered. 
"Of course she'll be busy from now on. She's the hottest model these days after her cover shoot. Too bad she'll only be popular until the new issue release" Yenny moved her hand.
"Really ! Yumi is really famous now" Mrs. Lu got excited herself.
  
"She's not going to college today ?" Luhan cut off not caring about what they were saying. Something was off with him today.
"You don't even know that ! You didn't apologize to her did you ?" His mom prompted. 
"Apologize for what ? It wasn't my fault" Luhan shrugged. "Anyway i'm late so i'll get going" 
"Yahh Oppa wait for me" Yenny stuffed some food in and ran after him. 
 
--
 
"So after a long wait we'll be starting this semester project" The professor declared. 
Sigh and growls were heard from every corner. 
"Good i see you all very excited for it. However,  This project will be about opening an imaginary agency. You should choose a particular service. Typically one that involve organizing transactions between two parties" He explained. "Feel free on how you should present it. You have one month to finish it. This one equal 30% of your grades so don't take it lightly and since it's big for one to do i devided you each to pairs" He continued. 
"You chose the pair yourself !! " A student pointed in disbelief. Luhan rolled his eyes* just great*
 
"Yes and i assume that no one have a problem with it" The professor said with a warning tone. The class turned silent.
"So, Lee songan with Gil pilsuk, Jung jaemin with Aan yerim, Cha ha dong with Kang Yumi" 
Luhan furrowed his brow hearing your name. He saw that Cha ha dong guy High fiving his friend . "Yesss baby i got the hot model" He whispered to his friend but it didn't escape Luhan ear. 
"Seo junhee with Mi yary" The teacher continued. "Luhan with Hyun sojin" 
Luhan almost pump his head to the table. *Who's that ?* 
 
With a brave step he raised his hand before the teacher continue with the names. 
"Yes Luhan" 
"I don't like my partner can i change" Luhan said with straight eyes not caring if he hurt the partner assigned to him or not. 
"You don't get to pick here" The teacher replied boredly. 
"Please" Luhan said with the same cold tone. 
The teacher raised his brow looking at Luhan. "And if i let you choose. Who do you want as your partner?"
"I want Kang Yumi" Luhan answered without hesitation. With all the complex going around the last thing he consider is bringing someone over to work for a stupid project. And since you two live together it will be a whole lot easier to do it with you. 
"Well" The professor said fliping some pages in his hand. "Kang Yumi and Hyun Sojin have a close GPA so.." He looked up to see the anxious looks he's receiving from the curious students.
Cha ha dong who obviously don't want to change partners. Hyun Sojin who is disappointed with the loud rejection she got. And Luhan poker face that didn't wipe off. 
 
"Okay i'll do the change. Luhan with Kang Yumi and Cha ha dong with Hyun Sojin BUT .. I expect something extraordinary from you Luhan since you're the one who asked for a partner change. If you bring something laking i'll fail you and your partner. What do you think ? You still have a choice to go back to your assigned partner" He warned Luhan seeing if he'll back out or not.
Luhan felt a tiny bit of nervousness but accepted the professor challenge. 
"No i'm sure of it" He clarified. 
He was cursing the teacher in his head though. 
 
The professor grinned. *That's interesting* "And since Kang Yumi is apsent i expect you to inform her" 
Luhan nod his head and looked away. A small smile tugged his lips. 
The rest of the class eyed Luhan curiously. Why is he risking his grade and insisting to be with Kang  Yumi this much  ?
The professor cleared his thoat to get the class attention back to him. He then continued with the names.
 
--
 
"We had a great time yesterday right Luhanie" Ara clung into his arm. 
"Luhanie !!" Sehun shivered. "You too started dating ? For real this time" Chen raised a brow.
"Yes. Isn't that awesome" Ara patted her lashes. Luhan rolled his eyes. *Get off me Get off me* 
"So you two are an official couple now ? It's not a false alarm like last time" Xiumin gaped a little too loud. The students had their eyes on the whole scene anyway. 
"It was real ever since then" Ara said acting shy as she looked down.
 
The sound of the squeals and the loud gossips from the background was heard. 
Luhan looked at Ara and smiled bitterly as he slid down her hand from his arm. 
"If you just .. I need to talk to Kris" Luhan excused and dragged Kris with him from his arm. 
 
"What's with you ? Why are you running away from your lover" Kris teased. 
"Yah this is no fun. You said dating is fun it's crap" Luhan hissed. "Help me get rid of her" 
"Why ? You have someone else in mind ?" Kris raised a brow. He was sensing that's something is going on. 
"What someone else !  You're kidding me that girl is a freak i don't want her" 
"Your problem man" Kris shrugged.
"Wait" Luhan brought out his phone. "It's my dad hold up" Luhan pointed and walked away to answer his phone. 
 
 
"Hello" 
"You're at school ?" His dad asked straight foreword. "Yeah but i already finished. I don't have any afternoon classes for today" Luhan answered truthfully. 
"Good. Pick up Yumi and come over to the company. I want you to introduce her to the regular employees" Mr. Lu said. He had no plan at all but this as well may help them a little. 
"But she have a runway performance" Luhan replied. 
"Well, call her and see when well she finish" 
"Okay"
Luhan muttered and hung up. What did his father say ? Call her. *Like she'll answer* He rolled his eyes but he still gave it a try anyway. 
 
"What?" You whispered from the other line to not annoy anyone around you. 
Luhan blinked when he heard your voice. He wasn't expecting you to answer at all. 
"Umm" He stumbled with his word to remember what he is supposed to say. "Uh right Are y-you done yet ?" He asked then cleared his throat to seem calm.
"Yeah I'm changing now. Why ?" You said flatly still whispering. Truth is that you really didn't want to answer him. But considering when he bursted the other day you thought that you should  play safe and not take another explosion from him. 
 
"Well My dad want us to meet him at his work place"  Luhan answered. 
"Now ?" You tilted your head. "Okay i'll meet you there" Before you end the call luhan yelled a big "NOOO" from the other line. 
"I mean .. Dad want us to go there together" Luhan said hurriedly. He face palmed himself on how stupid he sounded. "I'll come and pick you up" He cleared his throat. "Send me the location" and he hang up before you say anything. 
He breathed heavily and waited for your text. In a minute you really did text him the place. 
He grinned to himself as he read the location then darted inside the college building again.
 
 
"All that talking to your dad ?" Kris said raising his brow. The others looked at him and Jung Ara was still standing there. 
"Yeah i don't have any afternoon classes so i'll get going first" Luhan said to his friend but it was Ara who replied first. 
"Can't we go ou-" before she even finish Luhan answered. "Noo i'm busy today. All day" He emphasized. "Okay then i'll call you" She nod. The others all held their laughs seeing how clingy she is.
"Call me yeah alright sure" His voice trailed and he wanted nothing but to run away. He patted Kris's back cuz he was standing the closet to him and went out.
 
---
 
"Ooh Who do we have here ? The famous model Kang Yumi" You shuddered at the sarcastic voice.
*Neena* You hissed in your brain. 
You turned to her with a fake smile on your face.
"Neeeena"
You stood up and turned to her smiling. "You were with us today on the show. Oh i'm sorry i totally missed you" You gave a mocking grin standing face to face with her. 
Other models were gathered around as well. 
"Oh what's the thing ? You're being cocky now that you appeared on the cover" She said still smiling that creepy smile. 
"Ooh Don't say that" You waved your hands. "I'm sorry if i acted high i didn't mean too" You placed your hand on your chest. 
"It's okay darling. You dream of what you can't get" She muttered the last line. 
You rolled your eyes. *B*tch*
 
"Anyway we're heading to a club to celebrate. You're coming right ? We might find you a man that suit you Yumi doll. In fact i'm worried about you you're so lonely lately aren't you" Neena said and you couldn't be more disgusted by the tone she's using. 
"No can do. And FYI i have a boyfriend" You lied to not look like a lonely miserable chick.
"I'm going out to meet him today actually and if you want i might ask my babe to get YOU a boyfriend instead of going out to clubs and making out with random guys" You smiled bitterly.*Buuuurn take that b*tch*
The other models eyed each others holding their laughs. But Neena wasn't even affected by what you said. She cracked out a laugh. 
 
"Yumi. Honey. Listen you don't have to lie and say you have a boyfriend It's okay i will hook you up with a good guy trust me" She nod annoyingly. 
You cursed her a million time in your head. 
 
Before you get to answer a deep voice behind called your name.
"Kang Yumi" 
You turned around with a puzzled expression to the security guard. "Yes" You answered. 
You saw him talking to someone outside." Yes kid here she is" 
Then suddenly Luhan came in. You blinked your eyes rapidly. Lu-?
 
"Oh my- who is that" 
 
"How old do you think is he ?" 
 
"Umm Yumi" Neena came closer to whisper to you. "Why is there a hot boy in the room asking for you and not for me ?" She swallowed eyeing Luhan. Oh crap. 
You turned to Neena and the other models trying to act confident. "I told you i'm going out with my boy today. Didn't i mention that he'll come and pick me up" You beamed at her then turned to Luhan glaring. 
You shook your head lightly and tried to get into your little act. *Bad Timing Mr. Lu*
 
"Oppa" You called and ran to him. Yes you wanted to kill yourself just then for calling him that. Luhan eyes widen.
You hugged him placing your chin on his chest to look up at him.
"Oppa why did you come all the way inside you could have just called" You acted all cute and bubbly. Luhan blinked still trying to analyze what is going on. *Did something fall on her head* 
 
"You came here yourself so you better play along" You hissed in a low voice for only him to hear. 
 
Then you smiled again and let go of him only to drag him from his arm. "Come here I want you to meet my friends"
Luhan swallowed. 
"Hey everyone this is my boyfriend that i was just talking about. Oppa say hi" You beamed at him brightly. 
Luhan coughed at the boyfriend part. He then cleared his throat trying to 'Play along' like you told him for whatever reason he'll ask later. "Hello" He waved. "You're all Yumi's friends?  nice to meet you" 
"Oppa" You called again which made Luhan shudder a little. He's just not used to it. 
 
 "The girls wanted to go out and party but i told them we're busy today. Riiggghttt !" You smirked looking at the surprised look on Neena's face.
Luhan swallowed. *Hell what am i supposed to say* 
"Y-Y-yeah " He nod and turned to the girls. "Sorry girls she can hang out with you some other time. We're getting late actually shall we go" Luhan tried to escape the whole thing. 
You nodded and hugged his arm. 
"Bye Neeeenaaa Bye girls" And you went out together leaving them dumfounded. 
 
 
"Holl Kang Yumi has a hot boyfriend!" One of them said. "I know right he's so darn cute too" 
"Shut up you two" Neena growled. "That little witch how could she- Uughh this is unbelievable" Neena messed her hair getting beyond frustrated. 
 
 
As soon as you got out you pushed Luhan away. You shot him a glare then ran away outside. Why ? You can't burst at him in here after that act.
Luhan looked around then looked at your back. "What's with her" He tried to follow behind. 
 
 
Luhan came out to see you waiting next to his car. He came around and unlocked the car. 
You immediately opened the passenger door and jumped in slaming it behind you. 
Luhan entered the car feeling the hot tension in the air. He stayed quiet for a minute waiting you to talk. 
"What ? I did something wrong today too ?" He said getting impatient. "Or you're just saving your anger from yesterday ?" He rolled his eyes. 
 
"Why did you go in ?" You started. "You could have just called and told me to come out why buzz inside" You shouted. 
"I forgot my phone with Kris. What's the big deal" Luhan defended. *Forgot or placed it purposely in the pocket of his jeans to avoid that Ara cal-* 
You interrupted his thoughts.
 
"It is a big deal. I don't want you to be a part of my world here. Now i'll be tagged as your girlfriend even in this place I don't want that" You yelled expressing your feelings. 
Luhan scoffed in disbelief. "It was you who addressed me as your boyfriend and frankly i don't get it myself" 
"Well you chose a bad time to appear" You huffed. "What could i have said to them anyway. Look thats my Husband that i was forced to marry for some lame business reason? Why so i loose my job for ever" 
Luhan looked at you but remained silent this time. How can an unintentional action lead to all that mess you're talking about.
 
He remembered his father words 'Treat her nicely and don't upset her' Well that wasn't working out for him. 
 
"I-" he shook his head trying to figure something to say. "I really left my phone with Kris so i didn't know how to contact you. Why would i even go in other way" He muttered then looked away. 
 
You looked at him blankly *Is he trying to make me feel guilty ?* 
"Well I'm sorry for shouting at you for something you didn't even mean" You apologized still with a cold voice.
"Cuz that what people do when they realize that the other person is not at fault. They APOLOGIZE" You emphasized referring to the incident last night. 
 
Luhan turned to you with a flat expression though your cold apology did move something inside him. 
"Your tone sounds bitter" He scoffed. "You hate me this much" 
You frowned. *Huhh !!* 
 
"Well your attitude is the thing i hate" You answered truthfully.
 
"Then .. Teach me" He blurted. 
 
"What ?" 
 
"If you hate my attitude this much then Teach me how to be nice"