Chapter 18: Brat-Han

My Husband Name Is Lu What ?

 

 
You blinked your eyes. "Wait Who ?" 
 
"Exo Baby face. " She mused. 
 
You looked at her buzzled for a moment. 
 
"Oh" You let out a breath. 
 
"Why do you look so surprise?" Ariyoung raised a brow. 
 
"No it's just.." You took a seat next to her. "Why are they making such a big deal out of it ?" 
 
Ariyoung giggled. "From what i heard It's a fun story actually" 
"What is it?" 
"Get this. They say that he never dated any girl before. He's 19 and he didn't get his first kiss yet. He's a moron when it comes to love" 
"Huuuh? For real ?" Your eyes widen. 
"Yeah isn't it funny" She laughed. You scowled at her.
 
"Why is it funny to you ? You're the same as him. You're 19 too and you still never dated, huged, hold hand or kissed any guy before" You retorted in her face.
"Okay okay no need to rub it in my face. At least i'm not the one who had a boyfriend every two weeks" She mumbled the last part and rolled her eyes.
 
You scoffed in disbelief.
"I was young ok "
"Young and a player" She muttered. 
"Whatever back to the subject" You shook your head. "So that Luhan girlfriend Is ...?" 
"Wait How did you know his name ?" She snapped. 
"Y-you just told me" You stuttered. 
"No i didn't" She shook her head. 
 
 
Yumi POV
 
"Heh i guess i remembered his name from before when i sat with them sat with them Hehehe" I giggled suspiciously. Boy she's playing Sherlock Holmes again. 
"You're lying" She squinted her eyes and pointed. Oh boy
"No i'm not" I huffed. 
"You repeat things twice when you lie" She pointed again. Dang it she knows me to well. 
"Haha no i don't" 
 
"Oh yeah then what is the name of the tall blonde one" 
"Kim" I blurted absentmindedly. Shoot that's not his name. 
"Haaahah. Wrong answer. See you're being suspicious" 
"Ugh what the hell you know i'm bad with names" I whined. Stop with this i don't want to know anything about him anymore. 
 
"And because i know that i was surprised that you remembered his name. Hmm so you like him or something" She wriggled her eyebrows. 
"Saaaaay Whaaaaaaaaaaat ???!!!!" That's me being dramatic. 
"I mean he's cute isn't he ?" She raised her brow and leaned over. 
Well to be honest he is. But just his face when it comes to his personality we're talking about some deep s. 
 
"No No he is not" I answered flatly. 
"Omg You're so into him" She squealed. 
Is she deaf or something ? 
"Did you even hear me ?" 
"You said No twice" She pointed. "Well sometimes i repeat stuff twice to emphasize it NOT because i'm lying" I half yelled. 
I mean seriously she got to get this silly ideas from her head.
 
"Leave us from that Johan want us to hang with him on Saturday" I changed the subject.
She let out a deep sigh. Typical
I don't know the full details but Ari and Johan used to bicker 24/7. I remember back in High school boy things would get nasty between them but until now i don't know the reason why. 
"So you're free right ?" I asked peeking at her expressions going down. 
"Yeah. I mean it's Saturday what the hell well i have to do ?" She shrugged.
Okay improvements she didn't protest. Hmm maybe because she didn't see him for a long while now i mean he's older than us so he graduated two years ahead of us and he just got back.
 
Well looks like Friday is going to be Awesome ? Yeah well.
 
--
 
 
I turned off the TV and straightened myself in the couch. Huh
It's been two day since i started sleeping on the solid ground. That brat doesn't even care how am i sleeping on the floor. Seriously how can anyone be this .. Insensitively cold. 
 
What ever where is he any way? Friday is nearing and i still didn't get the courage to ask him. Hmm maybe he'll be busy with his 'GirlFriend' Which i highly doubt that she exist. 
I never saw her. I've never saw him with her. He don't go out but rarely. He don't text with a stupid grin on his face. He doesn't talk to anyone on the phone and his mind doesn't wonder off.
So 99.9999% He's not in love whatsoever. Wait why do i care ? Okay Whatever. 
 
Friday is nearing and i should probably ask him now. Though i despise this idea completely but i promised Yunwo i'll do it. 
*Sigh* 
Okay let's go find him. 
 
Annoyingly today. Mother is having friends over. I love that women but from what i saw her friends are just too much. They talk in a squeaky high-pitched voice that could drive any fine person insane. 
Hehe back to the point. Lumoron 
Where is that fella ? 
After doing a quick research i found him in the balcony. 
Letting the breeze hit his face while he's deeply thinking. Surely a new image for him. 
 
"Hey" I called. No reply. Typical
"Yah I'm talking to you" I pressed on. 
"And i'm ignoring you so leave me alone" He boredly commented without turning back to glance at me. Okay how rude. 
"Listen i want to ask for a favor" I continued while moving closer to stand by his side. 
He continued looking out at the sky. Space idk
I took it as a sign to go on so i continued.
"I wa-" 
Before i even get to continue what i'm about to say he interrupted. 
"No" He turned to look at my side finally after answering rudely. 
"But i didn't even-" 
"No" 
"But You didn't hear-" 
"No" 
"Heey not fair hear me out first" I protested with a pout. 
He ignored me and moved a step back turning his back on me in his way back inside. I sighed in frustration. 
I looked out at the .. What exactly was he looking at anyway ? 
I looked around but there's nothing to see around the neighborhood. 
What a weirdo! 
 
I exhaled somefresh air. Then i felt something moving around me Wait that's an arm wrapping around my waist ? "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeep" I squealed in surprise.
"Shhh" I felt his warm breath tickling my ears. Okay WTH
"W-w-w-what are you doing ?" I blinked swallowing. He is giving me a back hug out of the sudden!!! Maybe he's trying squeeze me to death. 
 
"Mom and her friends are looking" He faltly whispered. 
I looked around briefly cuz i can barely move seriously. "There's no one here" I whispered back.
"The open window in the right side" 
I glanced at where he said and he was right there she is with her friends. 
"Can you act natural You are so stiff" He hissed still whispering. Okay His chest is on my back. His arms are around my waist. And his chin is on my shoulder. And still he don't want me to act like this.
 
"Is the hug really necessary ? We could just stand next to each other or anything" I reasoned. In other words I'm freaking out get your hands off me please. 
"Mom friends are like high school girls. They like these stuff Most importantly my mom think that you're still angry with me" 
I cleared my throats. Okay i guess it's okay 
Hmmm
"Stop being so nervous" He said flatly. 
"Nervous ? Me ? What would i be so nervous about ?" I shot in disbelief with a weird chuckle. Yeah i am nervous.
"In fact" I thought of a come back and turned my body to face him. His arms still wrapped around my waist. I can not even explain how awkward and wrong i felt just being in this position with .. Him. But i continued anyway ignoring the uneasiness inside me. 
"I think it's you who'd  feel nervous not me" I half smirked. He scowled at me. 
 
 
Author POV
 
"I think it's you who'd feel nervous not me" You stated with a smirk. 
He scowled at you. "And what is that suppose to mean" 
"Well .. I heard that you started dating.." You paused a little. "For the first time of your life" You continued emphasizing the last words. 
"So?" He shrugged playing cool which totally didn't match with his look. 
You frowned. *This guy keep shutting me up* 
"Means you probably never hugged a girl and well...." You looked down referring to his arm around you. 
 
Luhan tightened his grip on your waist and brought your face near making you blink in surprise. 
He looked at you for a minute before speaking with a mocking tone. 
"Who said i consider you as a girl" He let out.
You didn't really mind his comment as you got tensed by the near distant. 
"Heh. And you're supposed to be the expert based on your words. Why are you the one so nervous now?" He scoffed. "It called an act don't you tell me you think it's real" 
 
You placed your palms on his chest and pushed him away  a little to be more comfortable while talking. "I wasn't nervous nervous. It call acting too" You answered repeating the word twice which mean you're lying but you put it on like a pro. 
At this point both of you forgot to check if the crazy friends are still watching or not. 
"Yeah right" He said in sarcasm. 
 
Before he speak first you talked. "So i didn't know we were allowed to date?" You said quickly. 
"Why would i care about what you do ?" He squinted his eyes. "Well tha-" 
 
"What are you two doing?" 
 
Luhan immediately lifted his hand off you and you stepped back. 
"Wow what was that don't tell me you two" She pointed her hand from you to him. 
"No actually your.." You pointed at the window to see no one standing there. *Where did they go* Yenny turned to look at where are you pointing to see nothing. 
"There's no one there" She pointed. 
 
"Ugh yeah i was just asking your brother if he will go to my little brother parents day with me" You beamed and looked at him. Yeah You just remembered why you came to him. 
Luhan got startled by your sudden question but he didn't even bother to think about it. 
"And i just said No" He passed you and went over to Yenny. "And you stop messing with adults business" He ruffled her hair before going out. 
"What adults. You're only teens like i am" She mumbled before zooming behind him. 
You sighed. "That Brat-han I'll show him" 
 
 
Over dinner.
"So i see you two got things through" Mrs. Lu smiled widely. 
"And i see you're not mad at my dad anymore" Luhan replied. 
"Yeah he apologized sincerely" She looked over at her husband lovingly. He smiled back at her. 
"Ooooh you two are so cute i wish i can find a love like that one day" You said dreamily befor realizing what you just blurted. 
Luhan shot you a look. You gulped. 
"Hehe i didn't mean it like that honey I just said that because they look adorable" You pointed smiling ridiculously at him. 
Luhan coughed with the food in his mouth for the word. Honey?
 
"Dad My school wants you for the third parents council meeting" Yenny interrupted saving the situation. 
"Again?" Mr. Lu half yelled.
"I did say the third didn't i" Yenny nod closing one eye ready to be blown away. 
"Yeah Like the third one this week" Luhan muttered while playing with his food. 
"OhMyGod Yenny you're so grounded" Mrs. Lu stated.
"You don't even know what is it about" She whined "maybe they'll just talk" 
 
"Ugh seriously hon you go. It's too embarrassing" Mr. Lu shook his head. 
"Hey not like you're the only one. My friends parents were all called in too" 
"True the number of suffering parents in those meetings is uncountable" Mr. Lu mused and sighed. "Yenny i thought we raised you better than this why don't you become like your brother" Mrs. Lu pointed. You looked over the two amazed.
"Mom" Luhan cleared his throat asking her to stop. "Seriously you're pulling that card again" Yenny voice was slightly raising. 
"Enough Yenny" Mr.Lu caught in firmly.
 
"Beside my brother isn't that great like you say. I heard Yumi asking him to accompany her to her little brother parents day and he rejected. 
Imagine how cruel he is for letting the poor kid have only his sister in the 'Parents Day' it must be tough having no mother and a busy father Yet Luhan said no to her" Yenny flipped the tables now acting a little dramatic and touched by what she just said. 
Luhan shot her a look. You took it as a chance and continued with her. 
 
"Yeah He told me he's too busy to make it" You huffed pouting. And the glare turned from Yenny to you. 
"SON!!" Mr. and Mrs. Lu cooed. "You can not do that it's really cruel You should go with her" Mrs. Lu half yelled. "Mom it's not like that see it's on Friday and the company have a really important meeting that day right dad ?" 
Luhan looked over his dad who was busy on his phone. 
So he turned again to you. 
"Yumi I told you i can't make it that day but i'll-" Luhan started acting again but he got interrupted by his dad. 
"One phone call and the meeting is delayed" Mr. Lu declared. Luhan jaw dropped. 
You clasped your hand. "Awe Thank you abonim"
"It's not a big deal and if you need anything else just tell me okay"
"Yeah family matters are over work" His wife nod with him.
"Yey Looks like i'm going" Luhan cheered deadly. 
 
 
"Wth is wrong with you i specifically said that i don't want to go why bring my parents into this" Luhan bursted once you two got into the room. 
"First of all Lower your voice we don't need another crisis And second of all Who said that i want you to go ? I'm just feeling sorry for my brother The kids will make fun of him if they only saw me with him beside it was Yunwo who told me to ask you or i wouldn't even thought of it so can just do it for him" 
"Yeah but i really had an important meeting that day i was going to skip my class for it and now i'm going to skip for you" Luhan frowned and sighed heavily. 
"For Yunwo not me" You pointed. "And come to think about it you're only a college student why do you go to the company meetings" 
"What do you know about business" Luhan rolled his eyes. 
 
"Hellooo I'm majoring in business of course i'd know" You patted your chest lightly. 
"Come to think about it i meant to ask . Why are you majoring in business It's not your thing" Luhan frowned in confusion. 
"Oh my original goal course is design but then i changed it to Fashion business. I gotta study a whole business course just to analyze how it go then i'll continue with the fashion course" 
"Like a sub-course but that'll be hard. Why are you in fashion business anyway. You maybe into fashion but dealing with the business will be hard" 
 
"Yeah i know but i want to start my own company and trend line. I've learned a lot from modeling as well and i'm sure that's what i want to do" You nod. 
"You think you're capable to put up a company together" 
"Well dreaming big surely won't kill me now" You shrugged. 
 
Before you two realize the conversation went smoothly between you two of you for the first time. 
But the again it suddenly went back to awkward. 
Luhan went over and turned off the light without saying a word. 
"Sleeping already but it's only 9" You pointed. 
"Whatever i'm tired i want to sleep" Luhan replied flatly and climbed over the bed. 
"Hey can i get the bed today. I'm not feeling really well" You faked. 
"No" 
"Please?" 
"No" 
"Double please with a cherry on top?" 
"No" 
"Ugh fine" You huffed and went to your place on the floor. 
 
 
 
"Heeey. Heeey. Yaaahh Wake up" You shook him gently but he didn't budge. 
"Yaaah seriously wake up" You half pleaded. Luhan abruptly sat up. Which made you jump back a little. 
"What the hell?" He shot. "What do you want in the middle of the night ?" 
"It's only 11" You pouted and came closer to the bed again. 
"Big difference. What do you want ?" He repeated with an annoyed expression. 
"I just remembered that i need to buy something from the family market" You half whispered. 
"Okay whatever i'll take you tomorrow" He rolled to the other side intending to go back to sleep. 
"No now" You whined. "It's important really" 
Luhan rolled again to your side meeting his boiling eyes with you. 
"What can be so important for you to wake me up this hour" He said in a calm angry tone. 
"Well..ehm" You played with your fingers. 
 
Luhan sat again and rubbed his eyes. "It better be good" 
"See i lost track of the days and i'm out of ... That Ehm well something that i think i'll be needing in few hours or in the early morning" 
"And that is ?" Luhan continued asking. 
"Wah you can't be that clueless" You gushed. 
Luhan let out half a scoff and rolled his eyes. "Just borrow one from my mom if you think you need it and you can go in the morning to buy a package" He was about to sleep again but you pulled him. 
"Nooo that's even far way more embarassing than explaining it to you" You protested. 
 
 
"You're unbelievable" Luhan shoved his hands in his pocket while you pounced beside him. 
"Nature is unbelievable not me" You replied cockily.
"I'll be having panda eyes tomorrow thanks to you" He hissed. 
"It's not even past midnight yet. Don't be such a baby" You shook your head a stepped foreword avoiding the stare you're about to get.
"It's rare when i get a full sleep so don't ruin it for me again" He muttered and fasted his base passing you. You stopped in your track eyeing him then shrugged not getting what he mean so you just followed behind. 
 
"We're here. Hurry and get what you want" Luhan huffed and look around while you sauntered away. 
"I think i said hurry" He muttered. The market was literally empty. 
 
"Heeey" You called and waved for him from the cashier. 
He came closer with a bored feature. "What ?" 
"Pay. I don't have my wallet with me" You said casually. 
With out a word of complain he got out his wallet and paid which made you a bit surprise. 
"Here you go sir" The cashier lady said smiling. Some of her wrinkles showing. 
Luhan eyed the black plastic bag and shrugged. "I'm not carrying that thing" He pointed and made his way out. 
You bowed to the lady and took the bag with you running behind him.
 
"Yah" You shouted for him to slow down but he ignored you. "Heeey" You caught up with him. 
"Why are you walking so fast?" You asked trying to catch up with his base. 
"I want to go home Duh" He answered not glancing at your side. 
"Hmm It's a bit chilly out here" You stated rubbing your palm together. 
"No one told you to wear shorts" He replied faltly. 
You ignored him and continued rubbing your hands till you accidentally drop the bag. 
"Oh" You bent down to collect your thing before any one can see and held the bag firmly standing up again. You looked around but he was nowhere to be seen. 
"Already !! Where did he disappear ?" You decided to go on to the house. Wondering if you'll find him on the way.
You hummed a song as you walked not noticing the two guys coming from behind. They were stumbling obviously drunk. 
You stopped in your track when you noticed the heavy steps getting closer. 
 
"Heeey see that a beautiful girl in the middle of the night"You heard one of them say to the other. With your heart thudding in your chest widely you started to walk faster.
"Hey where are you going come and play with us" The other one say . Before they get a hold on you you felt someone grab your other hand and pull you closer. 
"I was searching for you where have you been Honey" Luhan said loud enough for the two guys to hear. The two looked at each other then decided to back away afraid to get in trouble with the police or something. 
 
"Yah why did you leave me walking alone like this" You scolded. Luhan kept his eyes on the two till they completely disappeared from his sight. 
"Esh such a slow walker. You almost got me and you in trouble" He hissed. 
"You're the one who left me. I almost got a heart attack just now don't be mean to me" You mumbled the last part and looked down. 
 
"Well you should've ran faster. You seriously can't manage in any situation"
You huffed in annoyance and looked down at your hand. "Hey you can let go of my hand. They're gone now" You said. "And get you lost again. I'm sorry but i have a bed waiting for me at home i can't let your goofiness slow me down. Now give me the bag" He snatched it from your hand not waiting any longer he started walking fast with you stumbling behind him. 
 
"Easy down" You said stumbling and trying your best to balance yourself from falling while Luhan kept dragging you back home.