Chapter 11: LuNan

My Husband Name Is Lu What ?

 

 
"I'm dying Here she look Gorgeous today" Chanyeol said dreamily.
 
"Dude you're sick" Baekhyun hissed. 
 
"I'm so lucky she's going here" Chanyeol clapped his hand together. 
 
"That's it you have officially lost it" Kai shot. D.O nodded agreeing. 
 
"She's an angel" Chanyeol continued being a fanboy. The others rolled their eyes. 
 
"Hey guys" The others approached. Luhan , Xiumin , Lay and Chen. "What's up guys" 
They were all standing near the end of the hallway. Not Minding the surrounding fan girls. 
"Chanyeol is being a goof. Again" Sehun nod his head in Chanyeol way. 
"And when was he not a goof" Luhan scoffed. Despite Chanyeol being busy fantasizing he was able to shoot Luhan a glare for a half second. Luhan just shrugged. 
"What did he do this time ?" Lay raised a brow. 
Baekhyun pointed toward the two girls talking . "His new crush" 
"You mean Loooove" Kai sang. 
"I do think i'm in love. Huh" Chanyeol sighed.
"Ew" Sehun pretended to puke. 
 
"Wait that" Xiumin snapped when he squinted his eyes to see this new 'love'. "Oooh you went high this time Yeolie. Kang Yumi huh?" 
Luhan who didn't seem interested in the whole topic had a sudden interest when he heard your name. "She's a model she will never look at someone like yourself" Chen tsked. 
"Ha !! And what's wrong with me ?!! These girls ain't lining up here for nothing" Chanyeol snapped pointing at the fan girls. 
"So you do realize they ADORE you. Why go to someone who doesn't even know your name" D.O replied. 
"I thought they adore all of us" Sehun whispered to Luhan. "Don't be so cocky" Luhan scoffed again. He was focusing his stare on Chanyeol now seeing him absolutely going insane. 
"I want no other" Chanyeol demanded. 
 
"Forget him. Where's Kris and Tao ?" Suho asked. 
"Knowing that Kris always pick Tao in his car. We can assume that Tao overslept. And Kris is having a hard time waking him up." Lay huffed. 
"Yeah that's sounds like it" Suho chuckled. 
 
Xiumin looked at the crazy Chanyeol who didn't left his gaze at all from you. "Chanyeol you're being a creep" He stated. 
"That's how he always act when he's 'In Love'" Baekhyun shuddered. 
"I can help him in this one" Xiumin beamed. 
"What ? How ?" Chanyeol jumped infront of Xiumin. 
"See .. Heeeeey Yumi" Xiumin called. You immediately look at who's calling you untill you noticed Xiumin. And the rest of Exo. 
"She's looking here. She's looking here. She's looking here. OhMyGod OhMyGod OhMyGod. How do i look ?" Chanyeol freaked. 
 
 
You were chatting with Ariyoung when you heard someone suddenly call you. You turned around to see Xiumin smiling at you. And the rest of Exo all beside him. You smiled and waved at him. 
You haven't even noticed Luhan who was standing in the back.
 
Ariyoung clinged into your arm. "What are you doing ? Your insane women ?" She hissed, Whispering. 
"What did i do ?" You blinked. 
"Look at all the girls around us" 
You slowly lifted your gaze to meet the girls glare. You gulped. 
"They're not even celebrities Why do they have so many fans" You whispered amazed. 
"Beat me. But if you don't want to be the most hated girl in the campus you just STAY AWAY from them" 
"KANG YUMI" You heard your name again.
"He's calling me again. He must want something" You explained. 
"Your choice but don't say i didn't warn you" 
"Good now come with me" And you started dragging her along. "No Leave me out of this. I don't want to be included. No. Yumi. No-"
 
"Hey guys" You greeted with a smile. Ariyoung stopped struggling and straightened herself. 
"Helllooo Yumi long time no see" Xiumin beamed.
Chanyeol was freaking in the back as he slapped Baekhyun arm harshly but without making a sound. 
"Hey" Suho waved. You looked very awkward and seeing Luhan made you more awkward. 
*What was i thinking of course he'd be here!* You scolded in your mind. 
"You remember Sehun , Suho and Rude Luhan right!" Xiumin pointed. Luhan fought the urge to smack his head. 
"I just wanted to introduce you to the others here. They wanted to meet you" Xiumin smiled. 
You nod your head. 
"See here this is Kai , D.O , Lay , Chen , Baekyun and finally Chanyeol" He emphasized 'Chanyeol' name. But you didn't even notice as you gave them a quick nod. 
"Nice to meet you guys" You said. 
Chanyeol was staring at you like sicko eyes never blinking. "Dude stop drolling" Baekhyun beside him hissed in a low voice elbowing him. 
"It's nice to finally see you in person" Lay complimented. 
"Yeah a certain some one was busy dwelling about you the whole time" Kai had wide smirk on his face. Chanyeol blushed. 
 "Oh" You let out, confused. For a mere second you thought it was Luhan but you immediately shook the idea off cuz it was highly IMPOSSIBLE. So you just assumed he faked that sentence. 
"Right by the way this is my friend Ariyoung" You introduced before bitting on your lips to surpass the pain. She stepped on your foot but made it seem normal as she turned to face the guys. 
"Hi guys nice to meet you really now if you'll excuse us we have a class In few minutes. Later" Ariyoung said hurriedly and pulled you away. 
 
"And that's how you end a conversation" She moved her hand.
"Why did you do that. That's rude you know they are really nice" You huffed. 
"But their fans aren't. They have a scary fans. You do not want to mess with them" She warned.
"And why did you introduce me anyway. You want to die die by yourself why getting me involved ?" 
"It will be rude you were standing right next to me how can i not" 
"Stop talking about rudeness will you ? It's a survival matter over there" 
"Why are you making it a big deal. They're just girls" You mutter. 
"Okay. Don't come to me whining after you deal with them in person" she replied. 
"You 'll be with me if i am to deal with them why would i come to you" You stuck your tongue. 
"No hella way you're on your own" 
"Hehehe i know you'll be right next to me if anything happen" You smiled brightly.
 
"Ayoooo" She smacked your head. 
"Ouch" You whined. "First my foot and now my head. Have a mercy on me a bit" 
"Learn to be strong a bit" She mimicked in the same tone. "You know after those dance lessons you need to start taking karate lessons" 
"Hmm i'll keep that in mind" You tapped you chin playing arrogant. 
"Yeah you should" She flicked your forehead. "Okay stop it really it hurt" You whined rubbing your forehead. 
"You had it coming" She stuck her tongue.
"Yeah well" You glanced at your hand watch. "Hey listen i gotta go. My lecture Is starting soon" 
 
 
"She seems pretty cool" Kai commented. 
"Her friend is cute too" Lay smiled showing his dimple. 
"See i've guaranteed your wish now buy me some lunch"Xiumin demanded patting Chanyeol shoulder who was lost in his own world. He was staring at the air his mouth a little open.
"Hellooo" Xiumin waved his hand when he saw him not answering. 
"Earth To Chanyeol. Hello" Xiumin hollered in his air. Chanyeol snapped and poked his ear.
 
"Duuuuude. Was that even necessary !!" 
"You were gazing at the air i think it was necessary" Xiumin nod. 
"All that perfection was just in front of me and you don't want me to lose my mind" He sighed dramatically. Luhan mentally face palmed himself. *I am so dead if he find out. No joke*
"I think i got shot by a cupid" He placed his hand on his heart. 
"I think you are a loco" Chin added in the same rhythm. 
"I think i'm about to puke" Sehun joined.
 
"Aish forget about them can someone call Kris or Tao and see why are they taking so long" D.O changed the subject. 
"I'm on it omma" Luhan immediately raised his hand just to piss D.O a bit. His goofy side was beginning to appear again rather then being silently standing there. 
In a matter of fact he needed to talk to Kris like really. 
"Call me omma one more time and you're dead" D.O tried to be intimidating but it wasn't working. 
"Yeah yeah sure" Luhan nod going along as he placed his phone next to his ear. 
 
"Hey Kris. Why aren't you here already ?" 
"This freaking panda refuse to wake up" Kris yelled through the phone. 
 Luhan pulled the phone away from his ear. "Tao again" He muttered 
and put the phone back on his ear. 
"You just pull his hair or come without him" Sehun yelled from behind Luhan loud enough for Kris to hear. 
"You heard the maknae. Do what you gotta do" With that Luhan hung up.
"I have a class now. Later" He murmured and took off. 
*I really have to talk to Kris if he came to the dinner i am so busted* Luhan cursed in his mind. He felt frustrated and continued cursing Tao in his mind. 
 
He entered the class  when he noticed you in the front raw chatting with a random girl next to you.
*What is she doing here again. Is she majoring in business !! *
He shrugged the thought and went to his seat. 
 
 
You got out of the class as soon as it ended shoving the notes into your bag. You got your phone out to text Ariyoung when you noticed a familiar figure walking right next to you. 
Luhan ?
You stopped walking he stopped in the same time. He peered around to make sure no one is watching. 
You raised your brow at him. 
"Is there a problem ?" 
Luhan scoffed at the attitude you were giving him but decided to ignore it. 
He didn't have time to argue now. Not in public anyway. 
"I'll pick you up today. Meet me front of gate 2 later." He played it cool not looking at you. 
"And you better not be late" He warned then sped away from you. 
You huffed watching his back disappearing. 
"You could have texted me instead" You murmured to yourself and tsked. "Whatever" 
 
 
"We are eating here in the canteen today and that's official" Kris demanded. He arrived with Tao a little late but they managed. 
The both beside Luhan , Xiumin , Kai , Chanyeol and Suho had the same lunch period. They were setting in one table. 
Xiumin and Tao were urging to eat outside again but They got a no no from Kris. 
"Hey look there. Yumi have the same lunch period" Kai time to receive the hits from the excited Chanyeol. 
"Ouch. What the hell i'm not your boxing bag" Kai shot. 
"Look there she's here" Chanyeol ignored Kai and continued. 
"Knock it off already. She'll never be yours" Xiumin tried to knock sense in Chanyeol mind but again it was hopeless. 
"And that's where your job comes" Chanyeol smirked. 
"What?" 
"Hey you're her friend. I don't know how but you're " Chanyeol nudged. 
"No she'll think i'm a weirdo if i kept calling her like that" Xiumin shook his head. 
"I'm with him in that" Luhan nod. "Why would we have a girl sitting with us" 
*The last thing i need is to face her at lunch. I can't have Chanyeol hanging up on her like this as well he'll be mad if he found out later*
"I disagree i think it's cool if she sat with us" Suho stated. 
Xiumin huffed. 
"Okay fine" He stood up. "You owe me Chanyeol" He muttered. 
Chanyeol giggled looking excited. "I owe you big time" 

He went then to where you were setting. Luhan rolled his eyes. 

 

 
You and Ariyoung had the same lunch period but she was running late so you were waiting for her alone. 
Your eyes fluttered open when you saw Xiumin coming your way. He plopped himself next to you. "Oh Xiumin !" 
"Hey Yumi" He beamed. "I see you're setting alone" 
"Yeah. I'm waiting for Ariyoung she should be here any minute now" You looked around still no sign of her. 
"Well she's not here. So come and set with us" He pointed
You blinked your eyes.
You darted your gaze to where he was pointing. Your eyes immediately locked with Luhan's.
He slightly shook his head signaling for you not to come.
You turned your head back to Xiumin. 
"Come on it's boring to just sit here like this" He tried to persuade you. 
"Nah it's really ok. Ariyoung will freak if she came later and didn't find me" You reasoned. 
"Bleh stop making excuses. Come on" He made you stand up and dragged you with him. 
You stumbled behind him. 
"Took you long enough to convince her" Kai looked up at you. You looked down at him. Dark eyes. Okay
"Don't blame me she's stubborn" Xiumin chuckled. He assured you to set next to him. 
You gladly sat. For you next to him is the safest place right now.
You even feel comfortable with him more than Luhan. 
And the jerk was right across the table sending daggers at you. 
 
Chanyeol was on your other side. He was freaking in the inside but played it cool on the outside. 
"We meet again" Kris stated with his deep voice. *He wasn't with him earlier right* You thought to yourself. 
He has a face that you can definitely not miss. 
You just nod with an awkward smile.
"So Yumi why were you setting alone ?" Suho asked , smiling. 
His smile force you to be smile back naturally. 
"Ah i was waiting for my friend actually" You rubbed your neck. You felt a tense stare on your side and turned your head to meet eyes with him. 
Chanyeol felt beyond joy seeing you look closely at him. 
"Hmm Your name was Chan- something right" You squinted your eyes trying to remember. 
Chanyeol chuckled.
"It's chanyeol" 
"Oh right. Sorry i'm bad with names" 
"It's okay" And chanyeol was beyond thrilled about this small conversation. 
"Well that's obvious" Luhan muttered not everyone heard him but Kris did. 
 
"Why ? Your still mad because she messed your name last time" Kris teased. 
"Yeeeeeah i remember that" Xiumin snapped high five-ing Kris.
"Why what did she call him ?" Kai asked curiously. 
Xiumin placed his hand in his mouth to stop himself from laughing. "Lufan" 
The others started laughing at the name. You felt embarrassed while Luhan was beyond pissed. 
"I can't believe she called you that" Tao said between his laugh. 
"I already told you i'm not good with names" Your cheeks pinked. 
"You can't be that bad. Do you remember my name ?" Chanyeol asked wanting to start another conversation. 
*Well duh you just told me i'm not that stupid* 
"Chanyeol" You answered. He felt giddy hearing his name coming from your lips. 
You turned your head to Luhan again. 
"I'm sorry that i messed  your name Lunan" 
Insantly they all erupted in laughter. "I didn't realize how your name is amusing till today Lunany" Xiumin teased. Luhan face palmed himself. 
*You're so dead Kang* 
 
 
You walked out from the collage building and headed straight to gate 2. After chatting with the half of Exo on lunch you felt really comfortable and became close with them. 
Everyone was kind and nice except that one person. And non other than him had to be your husband. 
You half run to the car because one you didn't want any body to see you. 
Two Luhan will probably throw a fit if you were late. 
 
"You're late" Luhan greeted with his cold voice. 
"Sorry" You felt him fuming so you decided to avoid any argue as possible.
"Do you have a dress for tonight" 
"Dress ? Why ? Are we meeting someone important" 
"You don't need to know the details just you have a dress or not" He said annoyed. 
"I do" 
"Good then" He mused.
 
"Oh and tonight please keep your funny jokes to yourself" He retorted. 
"Hmm you're mad about me calling you Lunan. Why? it's a cute name" You called.
"Hell i don't want you to call me at all" He shot. You jumped in your place. You didn't even realize how angry he was. 
"Why are you interfering with my friends anyway" 
"Wow wow hold up. I did not interfere with your friends i didn't even know them before. I got dragged to the table against my well okay" You bursted. 
Luhan shut. He was surprised about your sudden out burst and he knew you were right. 
He witnessed how Chanyeol kept bugging Xiumin to approach you. But of course he couldn't say that. 
"Beside you do not get to control on who i'm friend with and who i'm not" 
"Just stay away from my friends" He emphasized.
"Don't play it a kindergarten game. If they approach me again i will not say to them 'Oh excuse me i'm your friend wife and he don't want me to talk to you'" You said with stupid dorky sound. 
"Now who's being immature" He shouted. 
"You started it" You didn't flinch and yelled back. 
"Whatever" Not wanting the conversation to last any longer he shut.
 
You let out a deep sigh "Where are you taking me anyway? That's not the way home" You huffed. 
"The beauty salon. Mom's order" He answered trying to keep a lw tone. 
"Oh" 
 
 
"Kris are you coming to the dinner with the Lu's today ?" His dad asked.
"Nah i already told Luhan i'm not coming he said you'll only talk business" Kris answered lazily. He was laying on his bed flipping a magazine. 
"What ? Did Luhan say that" His dad seemed confuse a bit. 
"Yeah" Kris nod not lifting his eyes from the magazine. 
"That's weird. We're just going on a friendly dinner to see Luhan's wife" 
Kris stared up at his dad for a moment then he laughed.
 
"I'm sorry i thought you said Luhan's wife" 
 
"Yes Luhan's wife" 
 
Kris jaw dropped. "You can't be serious !!!!!!" 
 
Now his dad seemed more confuse. "Why didn't he tell you ? I thought you guys were close ?" 
"Oh No- I mean he told me but .. Looks like i forgot" Kris stuttered trying to take a grip on the whole situation. 
*Are Freaking Kidding Me Right Now !! It's Either True OR  My Dad Already Aging * 
"Oh so are you coming now or not" 
Kris scratched his head. "Looks like i am going" 
"Then get dressed don't be late" Then his dad left the room. 
 
Kris sat straight. "Married ?! That better not be the case"