Chapter 26: We're Cool

My Husband Name Is Lu What ?

 

 
"I'm telling you. We should not pop in just like that we should call him first" Kris stopped them before they reach the house. 
"A guy living alone and his friends coming to visit him on Sunday. Nothing is wrong with that" Xiumin nodded to himself. 
 
"Still.." 
 
"Kris why don't you call him then ? You know it's impossible for them to change their minds" Suho said as they continued walking. 
"You think i didn't try. These hooligans snatched my phone and hid it now it's with one of them but i don't know who" Kris gritted his teeth searching the other nine members with laser eyes. 
"Not me" 
"I'm clean" 
"Don't look at me" 
"It's not me either" 
They all denied which made Kris sigh in defeat. It's hopeless with them. 
 
"We're here" Baekhyun announced raising his hand. 
"Race you inside" Chanyeol said and started running Xiumin ran behind him and the others all followed. 
"YAAAH" Kris yelled before running after them.
 
Chanyeol was the first one to push the gate open but just as he was about to enter the house the whisper sound stopped him. 
He stretched his arm to stop all the other members. 
"Shh i hear something" He hushed them. 
 
"You know. You're not a bad person just different. You don't know how to express yourself.  You're just ... Special i guess" 
 
"Oh My God. Guys look" Lay gasped and pointed.
"A girl " They all whispered to each other. 
Kris face palmed himself and stepped back. *It's all out no matter how i try now* 
 
"You think it's Ara ?" D.O asked. 
"Nooo This girl has a brown hair. Ara's hair is black" Kai answerd jumping a little. 
"That player punk !! Behind our back huh ?" Tao pumped his fist together. 
"Shh keep it down let's see who she is first" Chen was the one to hush them now. They nodded to each other then tried to sneak closer to get a clear look. 
 
"Wait look at Luhan. He's smiling He's leaning in Oh god i can't watch" baekhyun covered his eyes yet he scattered his fingers to peek. 
 
You turned to look at Luhan so your face was clear from the corner to the others who zoomed their eyes 340 - 640 pt. 
but chanyeol was the first one to capture your features. Unconsciously he shot. 
"WHAT THE !!" Something inside him was boiling. 
 
You and Luhan turned to look at who's talking. Luhan eyes widen you gasped and turned again to hide yourself but it was too late.  
 
"KANG YUMI ?" Xiumin was the other one to shout and gasp in surprise. Kris sighed then looked at Luhan pathetically. *Dude you're doomed* 
 
Luhan hurriedly stood up. You sat there with your back facing them and head down not knowing what to do at all. 
 
"I-"' Luhan rubbed the back of his head lost of words. 
"What is this ?" Lay shook his head lightly. "Yeah Lulu why is 'she' here ?" Kai pointed in disbelief. 
You suddenly stood up and turned to them. You nod your head at them smiling a little
"Oh hi we meet again" You beamed awkwardly at them. Seeing their confused looks you mentally sigh. 
"Umm Me and him are signed partners for a new project presentation. So we were.." You said as you giggled trying to light the mood but you got interrupted anyway. 
"You call this studying !!" Kai exclaimed pointing at you too. 
 
Luhan was lost in his own world trying to figure what to do but there was nothing else then telling the truth now. 
 
"Yeah. Near the pool. Without any books or devices. Outside. at night. You two alone" Xiumin trailed with a blank expression. 
"Well .." You wanted to reply but you got nothing. How are you going to deny the obvious. 
"Luhan.. You two are d-dating ?" Chen turned to Luhan curiously asking. Luhan looked down as he scratched his temple.
"No it's NOT like that i swear" You eagerly shook your head and waved your hands in defense. 
"Now that i recall. You were the one i saw the other day at that room right ? It wasn't a ghost after all" Sehun mumbled. 
The stares tensed but they weren't directed to you. No one was paying you attention anyway. They were all looking at their friend waiting for some answers. 
 
"Luhan" D.O called. No answer. 
"Luhan" Chanyeol finally muttered with a lot of anger showing in his voice. "Chen asked you a question answer him" He tried to keep calm but his tone showed that he will start flipping tables any time soon. 
Luhan finally lift his gaze only to meet Chanyeol's eyes. "No we're not dating" Luhan said coldly. 
"We're married" He continued immediately. Receiving himself loud gasping sounds and dropping jaws. 
You face palmed yourself and cursed in your head. Chanyeol seemed the most one shocked. 
"You're kidding" Lay mumbled.
"You're bluffing" Tao did the same.
"You're loosing it" Baekhyun followed.
 
"That's impossible. How can you be married to her without telling us ? You're lying aren't you" Chanyeol said nonchalantly. 
"I'm not" Those two words were enough for Chanyeol to grab Luhan from his collar. You gasped looking at the two but non of exo was on action to stop them.
"You could have told me before. Why now ? Was it fun looking at me making fool of myself ha ?" Chanyeol wasn't raising his voice that much but his tone raged. 
"Do i look like someone who likes a girl like her ? It was all arranged okay i have a clean hand out of this subject" 
"STILL YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME" Chanyeol finally bursted. 
Kris instantly butted in before things get ugly between the two. "Come on break free. Talk about this rationally" Kris parted them. 
 
"Talk with this PUNK. I don't think so" Chanyeol shook his head, gave Luhan a last glare then left. 
"Well it is late so.." Suho mumbled. "Let's talk about it tomorrow" He nod to the other guys to just go for now. For once they obeyed and started leaving one by one till it was just you, Luhan and Kris left. 
"It's better this way. I told you you shouldn't have lied to them from the beginning you know how they hate liars" Kris started. "And Chanyeol.." 
"He'll get it over it" Luhan nod. "Of course he will hate me for awhile but i don't blame him really" He sighed. 
"Yeah. Now i better get going" He patted Luhan shoulder then made his way to follow the others. 
 
"They seem mad" You let out. "They took it worse than i thought" You continued with a low voice. Luhan scratched his head then just made his way inside. 
You followed his step feeling kinda worried about him. He looked down very down he didn't look like the same person who was laughing just a minute ago. 
"Are you okay ?" You asked making him stop his track right before he go upstairs. 
He stood still for a second before speaking. 
 
"Out of all days.. " He started with a sigh. "Why did you have to set outside today ?" He muttered. 
"What ?" Your brows met. "Are you possibly blaming this on me ?" 
Luhan let out a deep breath then messed his hair. "It's all because of you okay" He bursted. "If it was another girl i wouldn't be having this much trouble" 
You widen your eyes. *This sicko is really blaming me* 
"You're unbelievable what the hell did i do now ? Plus your friends are over reactin-" You shot back. No matter how nice he can suddenly be he always go back to his true color in the end. 
 
"Chanyeol is in love with you" 
 
His words cut you off completely leaving you in daze for a minute. You blinked your eyes feeling flustered from the sudden indirect confession. 
 
"What ..." Your voice trailed. *Chanyeol ? That tall dude right !* You thought to yourself.
"I knew that fact yet i didn't tell him that you're my wife. I always heard him talk about you but i said nothing since i considered it as a foolish crush from his side" He said irritated.
You stayed silent trying to adjust everything properly. 
You lifted your eyes just then to meet his eyes. 
"You're wicked" You spat. Luhan scowled getting angry but looking at his face really his scowl does not look dangerous in any way.
 
"Yes exactly that's what you are. You do your friend wrong by hiding an important fact from him and let him lead on his feelings. You lie to your other friends too and the worst thing ever you're blaming me when i have an absolutely clean hand out of this and you know that. So damn it no matter how hard i try i'm always the one wrong i'm always the one to blame. Just do me a favor and stop interacting with me if it brings you nothing more than troubles cuz i'm done with you" You let out everything to make your heart feel at ease then you stomped your way upstairs not minding to even look back at him. 
Luhan immediately yelled after you. "Good cuz i want nothing to do with you either" 
"Idiot" He mumbled and messed his hair again. It took him a few minutes till he finally went up.
He stood in front of his door then turned around to look at the door across. He sighed wearingly then went inside. Without changing showering or even turning the lights on he just headed to the bed and collapsed. 
 
'You could have told me before. Why now ? Was it fun looking at me making fool of myself ha ?' 
Luhan recalled what happened with Chanyeol and the guys his face remained expressionless. 
'Just do me a favor and stop interacting with me if it brings you nothing more than trouble cuz i'm done with you' Your voice then echoed in his head. 
"What did i do that was so wrong to hear all of this ?" He mumbled to himself looking at nowhere in particular. 
 
'You know. You're not a bad person just different. You don't know how to express yourself.  You're just ... Special i guess' He remembered your words and felt a bit better he abruptly sat and sighed softly. "You said i'm special. But why are you done with me "
 
---
 
 
Luhan's POV
 
I drove to school alone today cuz apparently little miss model took off first. Is she that mad ? Was she even real about what she said.
 
I passed the corridor to go to where Exo usually sit at the campus. But then again i stopped.
What am i thinking they'll shoo me away. 
I turned around to go back. Ugh when will my lecture start already. I'm so bored of walking by myself. 
I continued walking but something near the lockers area made me stop. Yumi. She was standing there. I didn't stop because of her now I stopped bcuz of  the he's she chatting and giggling with. 
Chanyeol ?!!!! Am i missing something here ? 
 
 
 
Yumi's POV 
 
I'm still mad at Luhan. He's just too much i can't keep up with him but still i'm kinda worried about him i know his friends are neglecting him. I- wait did i say worry. I shook my head to get the thought off. I think my head refuse to function probably from the lack of sleep. 
Yeah .. I mean seriously why would i be worried ?
 
As i went on to get my things from my locker alone -since Ariyoung lecture started already- A tall guy approached me. Now that i look properly he is freakish tall. 
"Hello Yumi" He beamed and waved like we're old pals. 
"U-uh Hi Chanyeol-shhi right ?" I pointed. i couldn't help but to act awkward. Specially after what Luhan told me yesterday. Though i still think he was just bluffing. 
"Yeah i came to apologize about breaking in and making a fuzz yesterday. You were probably very bothered by it right ?" 
Woooh now that's the kind of gentleman i'm talking about. His smile is sweet and innocent just like L-Eh i mean a baby. Yeah baby.
"No it's fine. But you guys seemed really upset is it okay now ?" You tilted your head slowly. 
"Yeah it's okay i mean he said it was arranged right ?" 
"Y-yeah"
Please don't make me lie. "Arranged by our parents who really wanted us to be ehm together" 
Yeah it wasn't forceful at all with threats or anything. What am i saying. I shook my head.
 
"That's a relief" He giggled. "But yet it's still surprising knowing you are legally married .. To one of my friends" He swallowed and cleared his thorat.
"It's on paper only trust me" I assured him. Wait if what Luhan said is true that means i'm giving him a failing hope. He's cute but i don't know it feels wrong. 
"Hey you're not mad at Luhan are you ?" I hugged my books looking up at him. "Because it was me who told him to keep it a secret from everyone even you guys. I'm sorry i just didn't want to risk my career. Please don't be mad at him because of me" 
Okay it's official I LOST IT. Why do i even bother defending .. That guy ?
"Ah" Chanyeol rubbed the back of his head. "No i understand. And from our side don't worry we won't tell anyone" He beamed again. 
Oooh he's sooo- the opposite of Luhan. So sweet and understanding.
 
After 2 minutes i felt like i knew this guy for years. He's randomly funny. It's really good to have a friend like him. I even forgot i have a clas- oh dang it i'm laaateeee
 
 
--
 
 
Luhan's POV
 
This is ridiculous. Beyond that. It's already weekend. It's been a whole week since i last talked to anyone. 
Exo seem like they don't even miss me or anything. Even Kris ignored me. Hell what kind of friends are these people. I looked like a loner for a week and they didn't seem to give a at all about it. 
And the worst of all there's Yumi. She act like i'm invisible she doesn't reply to me at all she's barely around. It's either she's in her room or out somewhere. 
It's really really really annoying to be treated like that. What have i done that was so wrong seriously. 
I even wished that my parents were still here or that we have a company event so that she'd be forced to talk to me. Even if it was just an act. 
Not because of anything but i just hate being treated like this. That's all really. 
 
Now i'm alone on Saturday. It's still morning and i'm just lying deadly on my bed. 
*Peep peep* 
I searched my phone beside me till i got it in my hand. 
*1 message* 
I slid it open to read it. It was from Xiumin. He's telling me to meet him and the others at Kris's house. Why this gotta be interesting. Looks like they missed me after all. 
 
 
--
 
Luhan entered the house without a permission of course. His hands were shoved in his pocket. 
He didn't hesitate to make his way to the living room but just as he proceed he stopped again on his track. 
His feet stopped moving along with his entire body as he felt eyes all directed on him. 
He slowly lifted his gaze to look at them. They were all seated around staring at him seriously. Luhan gulped. *This doesn't look good. Not the faces you put on when you miss someone. In fact seeing them all so serious like this for the first time bring chills to my body*
Luhan straightened himself and blinked his eyes. 
 
"Am i being sued for something ?" He wondered loudly. No answer. 
Feeling unwanted Luhan decided to just go. "Yeah looks like i entered the wrong house. I'm just gonna go-" Just as he turned to leave Chanyeol spoke. 
 
"Stop" He ordered with a straight voice. Luhan complied unconsciously but still he didn't turn back to face them. 
"Turn" Baekhyun order immediately followed. Luhan slowly complied still in lost of what's going on. 
"Hands off your jeans" Lay warned. Luhan just found himself doing what they're telling him too without knowing why. 
 
"Stand still" 
 
"Chin up" 
 
"look straight" 
 
"Arms on your side" 
 
"I don't remember applying for the military" Luhan had enough of it. Silence again conquered when he spoke. 
Looking at them he sighed again and decided to take his leave but again he was stopped. 
"We're not done here yet" D.O was the one to speak this time. 
Luhan sighed again then turned back to them. 
"What else left ? Dance like a monkey ?" 
"I was going to say bow your head but again what you said isn't bad" Kris joined with them. Luhan eyed him in disbelief. *Even him?!*
 
"What is this about ? I thought you guys are mad at me. Why did you ask me to come here ? To humiliate me like this ?" 
"Ooh Luhan we're not mad at you. We're just disappointed because you didn't trust us enough to tell us That's all" Suho nod his head trying to comfort Luhan. 
"Oh hell speak for yourself Grandpa WE'RE mad" Kai yelled at Suho then turned to Luhan. "How can you get married and not tell us ? Did you throw a big party and didn't invite us too" He gasped at the last part. 
"Wait Wedding party so there was a cake !!" Tao gasped even louder. "How can you eat a big cake and not share you selfish brat" Tao scolded not minding that he is younger at this point. 
"It must've tasted good" Xiumin said dreamily. 
Luhan looked at them all, his mouth a little open. *Holl* again these guys don't even know how to be mad. 
 
"Stop it. It was arranged i told you.  It was quite and No there was NO cake what so ever ! I didn't mean to lie to you guys but.." 
He was interrupted halfway. "Save it we know. Yumi explained it all to Chanyeol She said you kept it a secret to protect her job" Chen nodded. 
*She did what ?* 
"Yeah i gotta admit hyung i was surprised i didn't know you cared about anyone but yourself" Beakhyun exclaimed. 
"Yeah to think you lied even to us just to protec-"
 
"It was arranged by my father okay" Luhan emphasized interrupting D.O. "My mom think it's real so i had to act like it is and pretend that i'm supporting her" He said referring to Yumi. 
"So there is nothing going on between you too ?" Chanyeol suddenly asked making everyone shut and just listen. He sounded serious and Luhan felt it in his eyes
"Of course there is nothing" Luhan answered calmly. 
 
"But that day.. Near the pool .. I thought" Xiumin mumbled to himself but they all heard him. They were all thinking of it as well but they remained silent looking at Luhan and Chanyeol. 
"You don't like her ? Are you sure about that ?" Chanyeol asked again to make sure. 
Luhan scoffed at him then rolled his eyes. "Like ? Where did you get that from Heh i wouldn't like that chick even in a billion year. Even if she was the last girl on the planet. believe me" 
"Good then" Chanyeol stood and went to pat Luhan shoulder. "So you won't mind if i asked her out ?" He continued.
"What ?" Luhan said dumfounded as he gasped a little. 
"You said you don't like her right" Chanyeol smiled not really asking before he went back to set. 
Luhan swallowed.
 
"You know it's weird how come we never got across of her when we visited you. I mean not even once" Xiumin voice covered the two pals as he asked rubbing his chin. 
Kris chuckled awkwardly.  "Yeah i wonder how" He mumbled. 
Luhan was still taken aback from what Chanyeol said though the subject changed now. 
"I saw her but you guys didn't believe me" Sehun pouted.
"That's because she wasn't there " Lay snapped back at him. 
"Yeah i don't know how she disappeared like that" Sehun wondered then just shrugged it off.
 
And the topic went on as they talked and blabbered about this and that. They were acting normal as usual it wasn't even like they were mad at him 10 minutes ago. Plus they can't really or ask him anything since they were considering Chanyeol feelings as well. 
Luhan sighed audibly and just went with whatever they're saying hearing them become loud and noisy. Same old same old
 
 
Luhan sighed again as he got out of the house. He excused himself saying he have something to do. Yeah it's Saturday and he have nothing to do. 
He just thought that now that he cleared the air with Exo he should do the same with you. 
He knew you would ignore him again so he thought of something. 
 
 
Luhan POV
 
"So you like it here ?" I looked down at him. His small eyes were about to pop out from it place as he looked around the amusement park. 
"Oh My God Your kidding !! I never came here cuz Dad and noona were always busy. I always wanted to come" He said excitedly jumping in his place. 
It's kinda feel good seeing him this happy. The poor kid they don't pay him much attention. 
"But again why did you bring me here ?" He continued his tone change as he looked up at me with suspicious eyes. Heh this kid 
"Nothing i was just bored" I answered him.
 
He waved his hand for me to come closer. I chuckled and bent down beside him. 
He placed his hand on my shoulder. "Tell the truth It's one of two. Either my sister have work right now which is highly doubtful cuz i spoke to her this morning and she said she has nothing OR You and noona had a fight that's why you're here with me instead of her. Right" He raised his brow. The mouth of this kid. 
"You think i'm using you to make up with your sister ?" I stared at him. Did i just admit that we really fought in front of him ? Hell. 
"So you're not going to make me call her in 5 minutes and ask her to come along" He crossed his arms. 
"No of course not .." I pressed on. "But if i did will you call her ?" 
Oh i want to kill myself. I sounded so pathetic in front of this little kiddo. He eyed me with an amused grin and brought his phone from his pocket. 
I swear sometimes i forget he is a kid then again he comes around and act like one. He remind me so much of Yenny. 
 
"Hello.." He spoke through the phone. "Noona you said you're free today right ?" 
"Uh can you come here then ?" He asked. 
I looked at him curiously waiting for what she's going to say. what am i doing ?
"Here ? At the amusement park" he continued. Just then i heard her yell from the other line. Her voice was so loud that i heard it from my place.
Yunwo was obviously used to her yelling that he didn't even winch a bit. 
 
"Who said i'm here alone !!" He took awhile to answer her. "I'm here with Luhan hyung. So come here fast" 
"Why did you go there with him !!" I can hear her whine. Woooh she is really loud. 
"What ? Not like i'm here with a stranger. He's your husband so come here fast" and he hung up on her. The guts of this kid. 
"Heh" I scoffed at him. "If you used that tone with any bully you'll shoo them all off" I stated he frowned at me. "I thought we agreed to not bring that up" He said crossing his arm over his chest. 
"Right right i forgot" I clicked my tongue.
Just when he was about to slip his phone in his pocket i held his hand. He looked at me innocently blinking his eyes. 
 
"Is that your phone ?" I asked emphasizing 'your'. He looked down at his hand then slowly nod. No offense but that phone is as old as grandma.
"Why don't you have a smart phone ?" I asked not really wanting to make him embarrassed about it. But seriously no one carry those things around anymore. 
"I'm only 9" He answered. 
"Oh please nowadays even 5years old kid have an iPhone or Samsung or something" 
Okay that sounded harsh. 
"I don't know" He tried to shrug. Okay now i feel guilty i embarrassed a little kid. Come on think of something. 
 
"Umm Yunwo tell me" I tried to change the topic. "When is your birthday ?" 
"October, 15" He mumbled pouting a little as he looked at his phone again. Am i this cruel toward people ?!
"Oh that's 2 weeks from now" I tried to sound excited he just nod.
"So what do you want as a birthday gift ?" I asked. He seemed to have a bit intrest now and his mood lighted a bit. 
"Oh wait no it supposed to be a secret. Let me think of something by myself" I hurriedly continued. He's now more excited i can see him almost bouncing up.
"Really !! You'd get me something for my birthday !!"
Okay why is he that surprised. "Of course. Now just let us wait for your sister and then have fun here okay" 
He jumped high in his place. "You're the best brother EVEERRR" 
Wow he called me brother. Heh it's good to see him this happy and excited over the small things. 
He might try to act like an adult sometimes but he's still just a kid in the end.
 
 
I stood up alone. I let Yunwo play a game and i just stood still waiting for him.
Why isn't she coming it's been a half hour already.
"Hyyyyung" He called me from up and waved. I smiled and waved back. 
"Oh Noooooona nooooona over here" He waved with both of his hands. Before i even turn to see where she is i heard her yell before.
"YAH Yunwo hold on tight you might fall" 
I looked at her she was looking up there at him. Like i don't even exist here. 
"Don't worry he's putting on a safety belt" I blurted. She just glared at me. 
What did i do ?
 
 
"What do you want to play now ?" I asked Yunwo. He was holding my hand from aside and her hand from the other side. 
"That game" He immediately pointed at the roller coaster. "No way Yunwo you're still young for that" She told him softly. 
"It's okay I'll ride it with him" I answered. I swear my intentions were good but the way she galred at me made me want to swallow my tongue. When did she become this scary !! 
"ASSAAA!" He cheered jumping up. "No way" She shook her head.
"You're too young for that game" 
Still ignoring me and talking to Yunwo. Just a simple glare between now and then. 
 
"Come on Yunwo. Let's play it" I pulled him from her grip ignoring what she's telling him. 
I saw her look at me clearly pissed yet she didn't talk to me. 
"Now Yunwo you don't want to play that it's dangerous. So tell the man next to you that you don't want to play" She hissed looking at the poor guy. Now this is how we're playing. How childish
Okay at least look at me when you hiss. 
Yunwo moved his gaze from her to me. "You heard her" He sighed huffing his cheek. 
 
"Tell her that we're riding it and if she have any objection then she should say it to my face" 
 
"Tell him that i won't allow you to ride it and if he want can ride it by himself" 
 
"Tell her.." 
 
And i was interrupted by Yunwo. "This is ridiculous" He yelled.
Suddenly he pulled both of our hands and stepped behind to make us pump into each other. 
"You two work this through While i go and play the bumping cars" He scolded us and stepped away. What a kid !
"Yah Yunwo wait you don't have money to play that game come here" I called for him to give him some cash but she immediately slapped my hand. 
"He's my brother why would you give him money. I'll pay" She finally talked to me but with that bitter language i kinda wish she didn't. 
I looked at her with the same stare she's giving me. Seriously ! 
I kept my eyes on her then i stepped to where Yunwo is. I handed him some cash and smiled as i bent beside him. 
"You're trying so hard to help us" I ruffled his hair. "You're bickering so much it was just annoying nothing else" He tried to pretend like he did nothing. "Yeah don't mind your sister and I. Just have fun. Arasso ?" 
"Why would i care about adults stuff eww" He said before leaving me behind. Again that kid ! Heh. 
 
 
---
 
Luhan made his way back to her direction putting on his serious face again. "We need to talk" He said seriously. 
You just glared at him and marched your way closer where you can still keep your eyes on Yunwo. 
Luhan sighed audibly yet he followed you. 
 
"Ah why would he ride that he can hurt himself" You mumbled to yourself looking anxiously at Yunwo. 
"I said we need to talk" Luhan said through gritted teeth behind her. He was trying to hold onto the tiny bit of patience left inside him. 
"Yeah. As much as i would like to NOT talk to you i want to ask" Your eyes left Yunwo for a brief second as you turned to Luhan. 
"Why did you bring my little brother here ? And why exactly are you spending your money on him ? I can pay for any game he play so just go" You patted your chest then dismissed him with your hand. 
 
" I consider Yunwo just like my real brother okay.." 
"HE IS NOT" 
"He is in law. We are married if you forgot" Luhan emphasized as his voice got louder. 
"Only on paper" You gave him the usual comment making him stop and sigh. 
He decided to use a calm tone since yelling obviously can't sort anything
"Listen i really care about Yunwo, Seriously. And i brought him here so that he can have some fun. With your father and you always working have you ever thought how suffocated he might've been feeling home alone all day" 
You were kinda surprised to hear a caring tone from him. "Like you know anything" Still you huffed and looked away. 
 
"I know he think we're a real couple and with your attitude earlier he's afraid that we're fighting" Luhan crossed his hand. 
Again you glared at him. Not the words you want to hear. 
"I'll explain it to him. Just go" You turned your back on him. Luhan face palmed himself *I really at this* 
"Okay okay. I'll admit it i wanted you to come so that we can talk. You can't keep ignoring me we live in the same house" He tried to seem cold afraid of sounding pathetic. 
You continued to look at the game giving Luhan your back. 
He sighed but continued anyway. "I talked with Exo today Chanyeol told me that you explained it all so they all forgave me" He said. "Thank you i guess.." He mumbled with the lowest voice he have.
You acted like you didn't even hear him. 
 
"Yumi.." He called. Still you didn't turn to him making him go around to stand in front of you. 
You frowned at him again and signaled for him to move but he didn't budge. 
"Listen.." He started with a sigh. "I know you dislike me i know really. And i know my attitude but .. I- i don't want to keep fighting with you like this. We should try to get along at least until we're divorced i think. So .." 
Your expression softened. You were right this brat just needed a little push to express himself. He's not a bad person and to admit that his own attitude ! Heh
 
"So..?" You repeated after him feeling anxious about what he's about to say. 
"I w-was wrong about blaming you .. I'm sorry" And he lowered his head feeling embarrassed. 
*Hell what did i just blurt !! GAAH i sounded pathetic* He immediately regreted it afterward. 
 
"You must've realized that you're wrong seeing you sincerely apologizing" You nod your head. You were actually touched by his apology but you didn't want to show it.
"So am i forgiving ?" He asked hesitatingly. *Okay kill me i do sound pathetic* He yelled mentally. 
You finally smiled at his face.
"Of course but there is three conditions" You raised three fingers. He made a face but slightly nodded to hear them out. 
"First don't blame me ever again for any complex going around in your life" You said sharply. 
He scratched his head but still nodded again. *Wow he's being extra cute today* 
you cleared your throat pushing the thought away "Okay. Second learn to apologize often when you're mistaken so that you get used to it and not be all awkward every time you say sorry" 
"No promises but okkaay" He shrugged. "What's the third condition ?" He asked nonchalantly. 
"Mmm Let's see.." You pretended to think but you knew exactly what you wanted. "How about for you to drop the new phone matter cuz i seriously can't get you one" You said hurriedly. 
Luhan stayed silent looking at you. He keep on forgetting about it and you keep on bringing it back up yourself.
"No" He shook his head with a grin. "You're lucky enough i didn't charge you for not buying me one already. I mean how many days has it been already" He said arrogantly like the ball is in his side now. 
You crossed your arms. "What a way to apologize" You huffed. 
"You're the one who brought it up I mean.. Just leave this aside for later.. Are we cool ? I mean about everything else ??" He blinked his eyes waiting for your answer.
You looked at him feeling sorry toward him you just nodded your head. You don't get to see him apologizing everyday like this. 
"Good" He muttered and turned to the side hiding his smile.Just then Yunwo came running to where you both were standing. 
 
"Oh You had fun ? How was the game ?" Luhan asked still trying to suppress his smiles. 
Yunwo raised his brow looking at Luhan then averted his gaze to you then again back to Luhan. 
"Wow you go 5 minutes and you miss everything" He mumbled. "What's with the creepy smiles ?" Yunwo tsked.
You blinked your eyes and slowly touched your face. *i'm not smiling. Am I ?!* You quickly turned to Luhan he cleared his throat. 
"What are you talki-" And you got interrupted by Yunwo. Again. That little boy might slip his manners sometime. 
 
"So Noona can we ride the roller coaster now ?" His eyes lit up using his puppy face. 
You looked back at Luhan. 
"Well.." You tilted your head. "You're not scared are you ?" Luhan suddenly scoffed. 
"Says who ! Pfft me afraid hah. Come on let's ride it" You immediately shot and started walking toward the game.
Luhan chuckled behind and Yunwo just shook his head before they both followed you to the game. 
 
And the day went by. Despite how much you squealed during the ride and was literally killing the buzz for Luhan and Yunwo you still wanted to play different games and you did from boring games to really exciting scary ones. The day was fun from your point of view. AWESOME from Yunwo's point of view and to Luhan he didn't know what to feel it was fun in a weird way to him. 
 
---
 
You fiddled your fingers humming to a song as you waited Luhan. 
After like 2 minutes he opened the car door and hopped in. You turned to look at him. 
"Did you tuck him into bed ?" You asked. 
"Yeah" Luhan chuckled remembering how Yunwo slept in the car and how he had to carry him inside like a father carrying his son. 
"He say weird stuff when he's asleep" He continued as he stepped on the accelerator to move the car. 
 
"Did you find his room ? I told you you should've let me carry him he's really light" You said worriedly.
"Relax i asked the Ajummah inside she showed me the way. By the way i didn't know you have a housekeeper?" He said with his gaze fully on the road.
"Why would you know that" You mumbled absentmindedly. Luhan shrugged.
Silence conquered for a second before you spoke again. 
 
"By the way i still don't know why you involved Yunwo and took him to the park out of all places    but .. Thank you for today. He looked so happy" You smiled thinking about it. To tell the truth you kinda felt guilty you never really payed that much attention to Yunwo lately.
"I did it for him, Well partly. He's a young boy but you force him to live in a chill by being always busy or tired" Luhan answered holding his hand firmly on the wheels. 
"Wooh when did you start caring about my little brother ?" You laughed ridiculously. 
"Then again you two looked really close today. Are you guys meeting behind my bac?k" You snapped. 
Luhan laughed a little.
 
"Yunwo is just cute and awesome that's it. unlike some people" He mumbled the last part. 
You frowned looking at him tho his gaze were glued to the road. "I can be cute and awesome too" You emphasized. 
"Cute maybe but awesome ? Did you hear how you squealed and screamed your lungs out back when we played the roller coaster. Even Yunwo was stronger than you" Luhan narrowed his eyes. 
"Oh it was just a little yelp" You defended. Luhan held back his laugh. 
"Wait a minute did you just call me Cute ?" You snapped. "I did what ?" His brow met as he asked in disbelief. 
"You called me cute earlier you said 'cute maybe'" You mimicked his voice. He stayed silent. *I did that !* He cursed in his mind.
"Oh you really think i'm cute" You teased. "I'm flattered" 
"Heh as if. You're not even tiny bit close to being cute" He tried to argue. 
"Heh now you're trying to deny tsk tsk you're the one who called me cute in the first place" 
"You were the one who said you're cute yourself what am i to do with it" He mumbled. 
 
"So you do agree WAAAH You're really awesome today" You clapped your hands dramatically. 
"Stop it hey" He stretched his hand to stop you from clapping and annoying him. "And I am always awesome don't you know" He said cockily. 
You laughed ridiculously as if mocking him. He looked at you for a brief second then smiled before focusing his eyes back on the road. 
 
 
"Hmm That car is speeding really what's with the hurry" You muttered looking outside at the the other side of the street. 
 
"Oh it crossed the red light from the ... YAAAAH WATCH OUT" 
Luhan immediately stepped on the break. 
 
And a loud crushing sound was heard. 
 
 
 
 
"Oh god Are you okay ?" 
 
 
 
 
"Uh I- i think so but .."