Chapter 5: YOU?!!!

My Husband Name Is Lu What ?

 

 

"You didn't say Where were you yesterday?"
 
Ariyoung cocked her head to your side bringing her big glasses up. 
"I dropped by at my dad work place to say Hi" You answered with a sigh recalling everything happened. 
"You sure that's it" She blinked and stopped her track. "What else will there be" You pouted. 
"Hey never mind then. Come on" She linked her arm with you and you two storm out. 
 
"Ariyoung-ah. Why are you wearing like this?" You commented with a laugh. She was wearing a tight jeans and a striped shirt with a big glasses.
"Wae !! Don't i look cute ?" She did the peace sign and some cute expression. 
"Hehe Cute indeed. But take the glasses off You're covering all of your face" You tried to get a hold to it but she jerked back. 
"Na uh" Ariyoung wagged her finger. "I like it like this" She crossed her arms.
You sighed knowing that it's hopeless to take her out of something she's convinced with. 
 
"Then could you at least for one day Oh i don't know wear a skirt or something" You moved your hand. She stopped and eyed her cloths one more time. 
"You just said it's cute" She whined. 
"It is but you should wear a skirt sometimes you know .. to prove that you're a girl" You giggled when she made a face at you. 
"Nah wore enough of them in high school. Let me enjoy my life as a college student" She shrugged then beamed. 
"Yeah you used to wear sport pants under them" You muttered and raised your brow. 
"You want me to show my legs" She hollered and dramatically placed her hand on her chest. 
"Forget it why do i try with you anyway" You huffed. You two reached the garden and sat on a table across each other.
 
"Listen. You're the pretty one and i'm the smart funny wise elegant cute one." She praised.
"All you give me is a pretty i can be smart too you know" You hissed. 
"Haha darling you're a model You can't be pretty, famous and smart. That would be just unfair" She nod. 
You made a face at her. 
 
 
"Exo-Da" Several squeals were heard. You looked up to see why the girls went crazy. 
"Oh they're here. So they do really go here" Ariyoung jumped up trying to peer. 
"Who?" You cluelessly asked.  
"Ayo Exo you idiot who else!! Remember i told you about them last time" 
"Oh those guys i want to see them as well" You jumped up next to her. 
"Where are they?" You looked around. "Following the fans scream the- Oh there they are twelve flower boys" She clapped and cheered. 
"Ooooooh Do you like any of them or something! " You raised a brow. 
"Hell No. Not my type Duh" 
"Yeah non of the boys you met for the past 19 years was your type either" You snapped. 
"Yeah yeah Let's go closer i wanna see how they look and know why are the girls going crazy about them?" She rubbed her chin. 
"Wouldn't it make us look weird" You frowned. "Not weirder then all of those girls come on" 
 
"OPPA!!" 
"So Beautiful omona" 
"Look at them all 12 are handsome" 
"Is it true that they are all singles" 
Different comments were heard as you two got near the crowd. 
 
"It feels like high school all over again" Ariyoung chuckled. "Tell me about it" You muttered. 
"There's no point we can't see them" She huffed. "The girls are all over them like ants" 
"Yeah Not that we care anyway so" You started.
 
"Come on-Wooh Ugh " When you turned around some girls accidentally pushed you through the crowd in their attempt to see Exo and wearing heel didn't help as well so you fell on your face right in front of them. 
"Ouch" You yelped. "Oh Yumi-ah are you okay?" Ariyoung came beside you. 
All the girls stepped back looking down at you. 
"Hey is she okay?" You heard an male voice say. 
You rolled around and rubbed your forehead. While Ariyoung helped you set. 
"Y-Yeah I think she's going to be fine" You heard Ariyoung stutter which made you turn around to look at the guy. 
 
"Om You-" You pointed with your finger. "Oh Kang Yumi right!" He beamed. "Nice to meet you again" 
All the girls gasped including Ariyoung. 
"Oh Su..." You tried to remember the name. "Suho" He gave you a heart warming eye smile. 
"Yeah Suho-sshi" 
 
Chanyeol gripped Baekhyun arm as tight as he can. "Tha-Tha-Tha-Tha" He repeated off mindly . 
Kai came and slapped his face to make him blurt out fast. "That's Kang Yumi!!" 
Then he took a second adjusting the pain. "Ooouch" 
 
"Yumi-ah" Xiumin whooped and came standing beside Suho. "It's been a long time since i've seen you around how have you been?" He delightfully asked. 
"Oh X-Xiumin sshi  i'm fine it was just an accident" You straightened yourself.
"Yeah no need ro be formal just call me Xiumin" 
"Um okay then"
 
You looked next to him to see Sehun cutely smiling. "Anneyong remember me right ?" He waved. 
You let out a nervous giggle seeing that all the guys and the fangirls were looking at you. Specially the girls they were shooting daggers at you.
"Se..."
A long pause came after it which made him pout. 
"It's Sehun" He cried. "Oh i'm sorry but i'm bad with names really" 
"You remembered Xiumin hyung name" He kicked the dust at Xiumin who was sticking his tongue and went to stand back with the group. 
"Wait so you are.." You snapped and looked back at the 10 other guy finding Luhan among them which made you frown naturally. 
"Exo??" 
Xiumin eagerly nodded and pulled you closer to the others. "Hey you guys here she's. You remembe her right! " 
"Oh yeah The one that Luhan Hyung ..." D.O started but cut when he saw the scowl on Luhan face. "Never mind" He muttered and took a step back. 
 
"Omona She's even whole lot prettier in real" Chanyeol whispered. "Well you stop acting like a fan girl already" Baekhyun said irritated and embarrassed of his hyung acts. 
You blinked eyeing the boys who were pretty much doing the same. 
You locked eyes with Luhan giving him a blank expression. 
"Oh Anneonghasioye I'm....." 
 
"Late" Ariyoung voice interrupted as she came behind you and grabbed your arm. "Yumi-ah you're so LATE for your class. Come on you don't wanna be more late hurry" She dragged you away inside the college building. You stumbled all the way which only made you look funny. 
 
"Ogh Ariyoung my feet. Aaawe stop" You forcefully stopped and yanked her arm. "Ouch" You whimpered "Can't you see that i broke my heel. What's the matter with you?" 
"Ayooo i just saved your princess.You should thank me not yell at me" She crossed her arms. 
"What?" 
 
"Didn't you see all of those girls. They were ready to tear you apart. You're talking to Exo and them saying your name it's like those girls ultimate dream.You know i even heard one say that.." She took a second and looked around. 
"She have a rope in her bag" Ariyoung whispered.
"Rope!!" You gulped touching your throat. 
"Yes missy you get it now. Do not go near those guys if you know what's good for you" She warned.
"Yes ma'am" You saluted jokingly. 
 
"Darling i'm not kidding" She answered in monotone. Ugh
"Okay i won't. Not that i know them anyway" You shrugged.
"Yeah about that" She tapped her chin like she's in deep thoughts. "Will you mind explaining to me now. How on earth you know their names and how do they know you ?" She raised a brow.
"Ariyoung i think the class started" You said truthfully pointing at the clock but she didn't budge. 
"Explain NOW" She shot. 
"Okay okay" You murmured. And started telling her everything. 
 
--
 
"For the shop marketing programme they need an extra model" Your manager said excited.  After the college you immediateley flew to work cuz the manager asked you to come over quickly. 
"And!" You almost jumped From excitement. 
"I got you in. What else!!" He jumped up. Even thought he was the manager he always acted like a child. He's not what you call smoky hot but he was cute and bubbly despite the fact that he's in his late twenty. 
"ASSA" You held your fist up. 
"So come on to the van go go go" He pushed you lightly. 
 
 
"You sure i can do this?" You plopped your head from the dressing room looking a bit hesitated.
 "Yes of course you can pull it out. It's for Limye Shop one of the biggest shops around Seoul. Imagine when you go in the shop and see your picture life size up there." He waved his hand up dreamily. 
You looked at where he was looking and frowned. "No i don't see it" You shook your head. 
"Then wear glasses" He shot playfully. "Now come on finish up this might be your major opportunity to get famous. Come on Chop Chop" He clapped his hand together. 
 
"Ok" You trailed and came out from the dressing room. Wearing a shiny like short dress with a dark blue expensive heel and a set of accessories. 
"Oh you look so good. Make up!!" He snapped his finger calling the coordi. 
Different models were in the changing room and they were all getting ready so it was very crowded even though it wasn't even a runway only a photo shoot but still the shop was big enough to afford.
 
You went and sat on the chair letting the coordi unnie do your hair and make up.
"Ayo you have a baby skin you don't need much make up" She smiled brightly at you. 
"Thank you" You mouthed with your cheek turning pink. 
 
 
"Omg look at me i look fabulous" You heard a girl giggle to herself. Your eyes widen as you recognised the owner of the voice.
"Neena" You whispered and winced. "" You hid yourself and tried to sneak away from the make up room tiptoeing to the door.
"Omo Yumi right !!" And the devil like voice chirped. If it was not the devil himself. 
You gritted your teeth and turned around faking a smile.
"Neennaa" You cheered unwillingly. 
 
The relationship between you and her is just rivalry from the day one. She hate you you hate her gutt but both of you had to pretend to like each other in case of any leak that'll ruin both of your careers. 
"Long time no see !! Sweety how are you ?" She grinned annoyingly. 
"I'm good good. So i see you're here" 
"Yeah Limye only choose the best models to market their items. No wonder they chose you" She tilted her head away to the side her true disgust feelings showed up as she said the last part. 
"Yeah you're Probably right. They only choose 'The Best' " You said confidently fixing your self. "Now if you'll excuse me" You waved and stepped out of the room. 
 
"Fake" You muttered as you went away. 
"Trash face" She muttered clenching her fist. Like i said such a beautiful relation ship you have their. 
 
 
The photo shoot started and Neena was on first. Her poses only made you want to puke but the director was more than happy with it. 
Then another model went before your turn came. Your item was Bags 
Since Limye shop was huge it had everything so they needed to market all of their item properly.
"Come on" The director called. You naturally started posing to the camera since it was a daily-do job for you. 
You changed every five minute to a new outfit cuz the director was doing one hell of a fast job. 
"The last one come on. Work it" He started taking the pictures again. "Great job. Come on next model" 
You felt relieve that it's finally over but the director had praised Neena more which made you a bit disappointed but you shrugged it off afterward. 
 
You went back to the dressing room feeling tired. You collapsed on one of the chairs feeling lifeless you were even about to doze off right there but one of the former coordi's nudged your shoulder which made you snap awake. 
 
"Yumi this is your phone right?" She pointed at the phone in her hand. "Oh Yeah" You nodded. 
"It kept ringing for a quite long time. I think it's important" She handed you the phone. 
You took it and immediately went through it. 
1 Missed Call The office and 17 missed call Ariyoung.
OMONA. 
 
You immediately pressed call back The office not thinking of anything. The coordi looked at your suddenly tensed expression and frowned. 
"It's Kang Yumi !" You called. What was about to come out after that was 'Is my dad okay' Bcuz the last time the office called was because your dad was sick But you decided to hear first so that you don't get embarrassed. 
 
"Oh Miss Kang. It's Mr. Lu president secretary. He wanted me to inform you that he already sat up a date for you to meet his son." She said formally. 
"Oh" You muttered and looked down. "And when is that?" You whispered with the hint of a pout. 
"Right now. I've tried to reach you for the past hour but your phone was off" She said still formally. "His son is probably waiting for by now" 
Your eyes rounded. "What?" 
"Oh yeah yeah i understand i'll..." You swallowed. "I'll be there immediately." 
The stylist looked at you weirdly. "Hey where's my cloths i have to rush" You plea. 
 
 
You asked the manager to drive you to the place the secretary told you. It was a fancy hotel restaurant. You had changed your cloths to the one you've been wearing earlier. A short skirt with a sleeveless top but didn't have time to wipe the make up off. Still it wasn't that heavy so you didn't mind. 
 
"Hello miss. Do you have a reservation?" The waiter politly asked. "Well Y-yeah" You cleared your throat. 
"Luuu..." Your voice trailed. *I don't know Mr. Lu name nor his son name*
"Ah" The waiter snapped you sighed in relief. "Right this way" He ushered you to the table. 
 
No one was sitting there. You let out another sigh and collapsed on the chair. Secretly you wished that he'll never show and that Mr.Lu will give up on the idea and just let your dad work peacefully. 
"I'm an hour late and still he's not here. Heh rich people" You scoffed while whispering to yourself.
 
"Wait what if he waited for me and got sick of waiting and just left" You continued talking to yourself. Some glares were sent to you from the other tables which made you blink.
"Oh" You awkwardly giggled and bowed down your head. "Sorry" and you hid your face with the menu. 
 
You huffed and pouted to yourself. Okay i'll wait 15 minutes then i'll leave. if he didn't show means i was really late so i'll call the office and apologize. Hopefully they'll understand. 
 
While waiting Everything was popping in your head randomly except one thing. 'The Son Himself' You didn't even take a second to consider what he looks like or what he is like. His acts his morals. How you'll manage to live with him ? The wedding ? His family. Nothing
You were zero curious about him even beyond that if that's possible. 
"Aren't you going to order Miss" It was the third time the waiter ask. You shook your head. 
"Still waiting for my partner" You sighed it was already past 15 minutes but you decided to wait a bit more. He just nod understanding.
 
After a good half hour you decided to just leave since it was just hopless to wait. 
You stood up grabbing your purse and turned around to go but immediately pumped into someone. 
"Oh I'm Sorr-" You were about to apologize but cut off when you saw his face.
Your eyes flickered and your eyebrows met.
"You-" 
 
He rolled his eyes when he saw your face. *Why do i keep pumping to him like this* You thought;
"You just don't watch where you go don't you" He tsk-ed. "Move out of the way" He ordered you moved with a scowl on your face.
"Sicko" You muttered. Even thought he heard he decided to just ignore you and went to set. 
Your eyes followed him when he sat and your jaw dropped. Your eyes widen. 
*Impossible* 
"YOUUU!!!" You pointed not caring if it sounded rude or loud. He blinked still frowning.
"What Now?" He soundlessly groan. 
You came back to your seat and sat on it your eyes remained widely open with your finger still pointing at him . 
A few second till his mind progressed what was happening too. His eyes widen. 
"YOUUUU??!!!" He pointed in disbelief. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_______________________
Hehehe Sorry for the late update :)