Chapter 20: Parents Day

My Husband Name Is Lu What ?

 

 

"Oppa mom was about to come here to wake you two up but you should be thankful i told her i'll wake you two up instead imagine her reaction if she saw you too sleeping seprati-... " 
 
Yenny entered the room and blabbered loudly searching for the switch light. But she stopped when she turned it on. 
"Sleeping on the same bed ?" She gaped.
 
She moved closer to the bed to have a clear look. 
You and Luhan were both in a deep sleep. 
She scoffed. "Sleeping on the same bed" She repeated whispering. 
 
An evil smile crept on her face as she searched her phone in her pocket. 
"Cuddling i see" She said as she took a picture. 
"Hmm maybe they do suit each other i mean HELLLLLOOOOOOO ANYBOODY HOOOMMEE" She yelled. No response. No movements. 
"Wow a pair made up in heaven. Both deep sleepers" 
She slipped her phone in her pocket and grinned. "Maybe mom should wake them up i mean she will love seeing them like this" 
 
 
"They won't budge. They're hugging so closely that there ears are stiff apparently" Yenney clasped her hand together imitating a little girl squeaky sound. 
Mrs. Lu gasped. "You entered a newlywed room like this. You should have knocked Where is you mind ? Don't you know something called privacy" She scolded fanning herself like she was the one getting embarrassed .
"Why ? What's the Newlywed couple usually do Huh?" Yenny blinked innocently playing dumb. Mrs. Lu shook her head.
 
"Mom they were just hugging. Plz don't let your erted mind wonder away okay" Yenny said seriously like the role of the mother and daughter twisted between them for a moment.
 
"Oh here they're" Mrs. Lu snapped when her gaze landed on the stair. 
You and Luhan were coming down together. Both still in Pj's and with messy hairs. 
 
"Introducing the hottest new couple in Town .." Yenny started dramatically. Then continued sarcastically. "That are currently walking down the runway completely out of any fashion sense" 
And she received a smack on the head from her mom to shut her up.
 
You and Luhan came around the table to set where the breakfast was already served.
"Stop it" Her mom hissed. "Good Morning Son and my beautiful daughter-in law" 
"Good morning omonim" You beamed at her then yawned after a little while.
"Aw Omma why do you keep hitting me on my head. My brain is in a growing process if you kept this  up you'll leave your only daughter brainless" 
 
"She's already brainless" Mrs. Lu smacked her head yet again. 
"OOMMMAAAA!!" Yenny whined rubbing her head. 
"Mom let her be. She's just pissed because she's grounded for two month"
"She's just pissed because she's grounded for two month" Yenny mimicked sarcastically glaring at Luhan.
"I don't know who made them two months when they were only one" She muttered under her breath with an annoyed expression and looked away. 
"Guilty in charge" Luhan smiled teasingly at her. 
 
You looked at the two sibling bickering and giggled without a sound. *Imagine if Yunwo was old enough would we bicker like that ? Oh wait we already do as hell* 
"Hey Yenny why aren't you in your school uniform cuz You're seriously late you know" You pointed.
"Oh no She's suspended for two days" Mrs. Lu said proudly with a bright sarcastic smile
 
"Anyway aren't you two going to your little brother parents day something" Mrs. Lu changed the subject before you ask anything. 
"Ah it's around 9:30 we still have time" You said then shoved some food in your mouth. A lot of food that your mouth couldn't handle so you started coughing. 
"Eat slowly" Luhan said and passed you the glass of water. 
Yenny eyed the two with a raised brow.
 
"Right oppa mom scolded me earlier because of you also" She started. 
"I don't know what it is but Thank You Omma" Luhan said annoying Yenny furthermore.
 
These two tend to fight a lot which is normal but still they're the closet Broher and sister that you could ever see at some times.
"Anyway" Yenny huffed. "She scolded me because i entered your room without knocking finding you two both asleep and 'Like Any Other Normal Couple' You guys were cuddling so closely you looked so cute" 
You felt your face redden from how she put it cuz you were sure it wasn't like that. Right?
Still Luhan showed no hint of surprised emotions. 
"Mom's right you should've knocked. I'm a married man you know" He chuckled at the last part. 
"Oh i'm sorry then" Yenny nod her head with a smug smile. 
 
"Hey we should get ready" You whispered to Luhan then cleared your throat. He nodded and you both stood up together. 
"I'm a married man now" Yenny mimicked his voice mocking him without looking at his face.
 
Luhan looked down at her then wrapped his arm around your shoulder which totally caught you off guard. 
"Why ? Jealous " He raised his brow at her then turned around to go up with you still in his arm. 
Yenny bit her lips so she don't spell anything that she had in mind. 
"I don't know why Luhan didn't introduce Yumi before this. They're so suitable for each other" Mrs. Lu let a sigh of relief. She can imagine her son spending the rest of his life with this women. 
"Like i said they're the perfect match" Yenny showed a goofy smile.
 
 
 "Fasten your seat belt" Luhan ordered and stepped on the accelerator. 
"Waah i'm so excited about this. Yunwo will be happy to have someone with him this time" 
"Why you didn't go last year ?" Luhan asked flatly focusing his entire attention on the road. 
"I was a high schooler last year. I wasn't considered as an adult back then" You answered. 
"And you're an adult now" He scoffed. 
"Well. I'm married aren't i" You said sarcastically. 
"Like it's something you're proud of" He scoffed again. 
 
"Yeah you're right. When the husband is someone like you. It's really not a thing to be proud about" You rolled your eyes. 
"Oh shut up you talk so much" And the old Luhan made an appearance. He was a little offended from what you said. 
"You didn't ask me to shut up from yesterday. I knew it was impossible to keep this rate up" You still snapped at his face anyway. 
"I didn't ask you to shut up i ordered you" He said with no emotions in his tone. 
"And who do you think you're to order me. Wait i don't want to have this conversation with you" You realized it will be only stupid to piss him off in a day like this beside he would've win this easily. 
"Good cuz you know in the end i'll win this" He smirked his eyes still on the road. 
You narrowed your eyes looking outside. *Where did the nice guy from yesterday go?* 
 
 
"Where is your brother ? I forgot what he looks like " Luhan stated walking beside you. The playground was full with kids in blue sporty outfit, Teachers, and hell tons of parents. 
"I don't know i can't see hi- Oh there h-" You stopped when you looked at him. He was standing alone in his place. Looking right and left. 
You felt sorry for him. 
"Where ?" Luhan stopped in his track looking at you. You pointed in front at where he was standing. 
 
"Yoo Kang Yunwo" Luhan called loudly. And went over to where Yunwo was. Yunwo expression immediately brightened. 
You looked at luhan frowning. He just said he don't know how he look like and now he remember his name. 
You looked at him as he high fived Yunwo who jumped to reach him. 
"Yunwo" You came beside them. 
"You came what took you so long" Yunwo half yelled excitedly. 
 
Luhan bent down beside him. "See your pretty sister took forever to get ready" Luhan pointed up.
Pretty? You hung your mouth open. 
"You think she's pretty?" Yunwo pointed up at you with a raised brow.
"Yunwo!" You scolded. 
Luhan chuckled then looked up at you for awhile. You blinked your eyes then looked away. 
 
"Yeah of course she is" You heard him say. 
Yunwo shook his head. "Blinded for love i see. Good husband keep it up in this rate" 
Luhan laughed heartly. "Yah Yunwo" You yelled at him as your cheek reached the bright shade of red. 
"We should go and take the games plan" Yunwo jumped up changing the subject. 
"Okay Let's go" Luhan smiled at him and ruffled his hair then straightened up standing. 
Yunwo hopped foreword while you and Luhan traced behind him. 
You chuckled looking at Yunwo. "I've never seen him this happy" You commented. 
"He acts real mature for his age" Luhan said. You smiled "He always do" 
"And he's a cutie I only wonder who he takes after" Luhan eyed you blankly then stepped beside Yunwo getting far from you. 
You stood in your track looking at him. 
You just called me pretty but now i'm not even considered as a cutie. 
You sighed and continued walking. 
 
 
"You will duck your head in a flour to find the coins!!" You covered your mouth laughing. 
"It's a mission for all the fathers okay" Yunwo scowled at you defending Luhan. "Hyung never mind her We can win this. See that kid over there" He pointed over to some kid being all serious. 
"His name is Jimmy he and his family have been wining these games every year. If i won the first place this year i won't be mistrea-" Yunwo immediately stopped and corrected. "I mean i will be the school hero" 
 Yunwo who worriedly looked at you to see if you caught his slip or not which appearantly You didn't but it didn't pass Luhan. 
He gazed at Yunwo worriedly but decided not to say anything. 
"Hyung!" Yunwo whined snapping Luhan back to reality. 
Luhan shook his head. "You want me to win this i'll win it. It's a peace of cake for me" Luhan grinned.
"I'm counting on you" Yunwo pointed. 
 
"All the fathers get ready" A teacher called through the mic. "According to the game plan we handed earlier. You know how the game goes. All the kids please cheer for your fathers okay" 
 "Come on Hyung. Fighting" 
 
"1 . 2 . GO" And the whistle was blowed. All the fathers immediately ran like a maniac to the flour flour boxes. And the roars coming from the kids were ear piercing. 
You laughed keeping your eyes at Luhan while Yunwo screamed his lung out cheering for him. 
You took out your cam and snapped some pictures of Luhan white-by-now face from the flour.
 
"Come on Luhan Hyung" Yunwo cheered loudly while throwing his hand up in the air. 
"Noona why aren't you cheering for your husband" Yunwo asked which completely caught you off guard. 
"Ugh yeah well .." 
"Come on you can do it" You lamely cheered then placed your hand on your side feeling embarrassed. "Like he'll when with his face all covered in flour" You rolled your eyes and scoffed. 
 
"HE WON" Yunwo roared in your ears. "Yeah i can see that.. Weirdly" You said Poking your ears. 
"Hey how did i do ?" Luhan approached with goofy smile on his face. He was enjoying himself and he didn't even mind to show it this time. 
"You're great" Yunwo said excitedly and half fived him. 
"But you look awful" You giggled. And reached your bag to get a napkin from it. 
You went in front of Luhan and tip toed to reach his face and started wiping the flour from his face. 
You focused completely on what you were doing but Luhan saw it from a whole other perspective.
He wasn't comfortable with the small gap between your faces because it made him nervous.
 
He hated that feeling so he cleared his throat and snatched the napkin from you. "I-i can do it" 
 
"Yumi Noona focus now. It's the mothers game. It's all about the balance and you're a model so you can pull it off right" Yunwo clasped his hand looking up at you. 
"Wow" You let out. "You actually used 'pull it off' in a correct sentence" You ruffled his hair. 
"Not the time noona" Yunwo sighed. Luhan came by his side nodding. 
"I bet you two bucks that she's going to fail this terribly" Luhan nodded like he's 100% sure about your failure. 
"Heeeeeey" You snapped feeling offended. 
"What make you so sure?" Yunwo looked up at Luhan. "She's clumsys don't you know" Luhan replied looking down at him. 
"Hellllooo i'm right here" You placed your hands on your hips. The both of them turned to look at you. 
"I mean how hard will it be to use a spoon with my mouth and carry some eggs and move them from a bowl to another" You pointed and turned around walking confidently. *I can so win this* 
 
Yunwo shook his head then face palmed himself. "I'm screwed" Yunwo sighed. 
"Heeey Don't use such a language you're too young to that" Luhan scolded. 
"Yeah yeah sorry" He said carelessly. "Now can you grab her camera. If she's going to fail this terribly like you said why not laugh about it later" Yunwo pointed. 
Luhan smirked. "I like your thinking big guy" 
 
 
" Ugh I hate all the Mother games why didn't they cancel it" Yunwo whined getting in the car. 
"Just shut up and fasten your seatbelt" You turned to him with a straight eyes. 
"No offense noona but you failed every single game you were in" Yunwo stated with srious eyes. Luhan laughed as he started the engine. The brother and sister were arguing about why they lost. again. 
 
"You failed the egg and spoon game, the jumping in potato sack race, The high jump game, and you stumbled Luhan hyung in all the couple games more over you were extremely slow in the relay race" 
"Hey didn't we win that game" You pointed. "Yeah thanks to my speed and Luhan hyung of course" 
"Whatever we won the second place . You should be happy!!" You exclaimed. He should really stop whining about this by now. 
 
"And that's just because of Hyung and me" Yunwo shrugged and defaulted his shoulder to the back raising his brow. 
You scowled at him. "What ?" He said innocently. "I'm just thinking about how much the kidz will tease me about my apparently clumsy sister" 
"Yah Kang Yunwo" You warned. 
 
"Hey stop it you two. If you kept this up any longer we'll end up in the hospital" Luhan interrupted. 
You looked at him and he really looked like he was enjoying this all. Luhan enjoying himself. A new side of him. Or is it his real side. 
"Noona stop staring at your husband like that I'm right here" Yunwo commented innocently but it didn't seem that innocent coming out like that. 
You widen your eyes feeling your cheeks heats up. 
"Don't mind her. She just love staring at me like that" Luhan said with a fool grin plastered on his face. 
"Heeey don't lie to him" You snapped back feeling your cheeks turn red. 
 
Luhan phone peeped at the moment signaling a text message. He took a quick glimpse at it seeing it from Yenny He moved his eyes from the road to the phone. 
He gaped when he saw what she send out of his blank mind he almost hit another car so he threw the phone behind him and placed both of his hand on the wheels controlling the car.
"Careful you almost hit that car" You said with a loud voice almost yelling.
 
Yunwo picked the phone that was under his seat by now and looked at it. 
"Wow. That's +18 picture" He commented then snickered at the pic he just saw. 
You frowned realizing what Yunwo is saying and immediately snatched it from him. 
 
You took a look at the picture and blinked your eyes rapidly. It was a picture of you and Luhan cuddling from the other night.   
"Wh-Wh-What is this ?" You stuttered looking at Luhan. "Aish Yenny just send that. Give it to me" He immediately shoved it to one side to focus on driving. 
"She's so dead when we reach home" He hissed under his breath. 
You sighed audibly then looked out. Really you had no idea what to think. 
 
 
"We're home" Luhan called as soon as he got in while taking off his shoes. You were deadly walking behind him. 
"Oh you both are here. How was your day ?" Mrs. Lu came running towards the two of you. 
"Good" You beamed. 
"We lost" Luhan shrugged. 
"Let it go" You gritted your teeth glaring at him. 
Mrs. Lu chuckled. "Go upstairs and change. I'll prepare some snacks it's movie night"
 
"Uggghhh" Luhan whined audibly.
"Mom please i'm tired" He sighed again. 
"No excuses Go go and change now" She said strictly then her heel to the kitchen. 
You came beside Luhan looking at his face.  
"What Movie night ?" You asked curiously. 
"Can't you tell from the name" He rolled his eyes and sauntered up.
You pouted looking at his back. 
 
 
"Hey guys. Oh good i'm not the only one in this punishment i see" Yenny grinned when you and Luhan came. 
"Yenny Quit it" Her mom glared at her. 
"Yeah I'm too tired to release my anger on you right now but remind me to scold you later" He said carelessly.
"Noted" Yenny checked in the air grinning. You looked at the two weirdly and went to set next to Yenny. 
"You have some odd relation with your bro" You whispered to her. 
"Hehe don't worry  he's not going to scold me he just like to appear tough" She chuckled. 
"He's too kind and soft hearted" She continued.
"You are seriously talking about this guy" You stated with the Are-You-Freaking-Kidding-Me look. 
"Yeah well toward me he's like that" 
You sighed.
 
"How did you take that picture anyway?" You frowned.
"Coincidentally" She shrugged. "Why are you setting next to me anyway ?" She said loudly for everyone to hear and to get you shut. "There's your husband over there if you lost your way" She pointed smiling innocently. Making luhan and her mother looking at you two.
 
"Y-Yah i was just chatting with you. I've been with him all day" You stuttered taking a defense position though you did nothing wrong. 
"Where is this movie anyway" She ignored you. You felt completely odd and awkward like she doesn't want you to set next to her. 
 
"I'll turn off the light to get the cinema atmosphere" She jumped up. You cleared your throat and went to set next to Luhan who acted like you were invisible. 
The maids came and placed some popcorn and fruits on the table then they went back to the kitchen.
"Wait they forgot the drinks" Mrs.Lu stood up heading to the kitchen. 
 
"Mom where did you place the movie ? It better be a good one" Yenney yelled and went after her mother. 
 
You sighed. "I'm feeling so uncomfortable and i'm dead tired. Can't we just go to bed?" You nudged Luhan arms whining like a kid. 
"Believe me i want nothing more than that right now" He sighed and turned his head facing you. "And who said you'll be sleeping on the bed again anyway ?" 
"Hey Don't be such a meanie i'm tired Plus we can argue about this later. Now can't we go i'm really not feeling like watching anything" 
"Hsssh Mom will be sad if she hear you. Anyway we can't escape this she'll never aloud it" He rolled his eyes with a deep sigh. 
"Well then" 
 
Mrs. Lu came from the kitchen with Yenny on her side and the maid holding the drinks on a tray behind her. 
"Yenny play it on" Mrs. Lu ordered as she took a seat. Yenny pressed the play button and jumped on the couch across her mother. 
 
You clinged into Luhan arm and placed your head on his shoulder. 
"Wh-" Before he even protest you muttered. "I'm tired" 
He gave up with no choice considering that his mom is setting right then and there. 
Before the movie even begin properly you already travelled to dreamland. 
 
"Yenny pass me some popcorn" Luhan ordered. "Why isn't Yumi passing you that ?" Yenny wondered and turned to him.
"She's asleep" Luhan answered immediately. 
Mrs. Lu turned his way surprised. "Already !! Oh Luhan take her up to the room then It'll hurt her neck sleeping like this" 
*Carry her ? Hell No. And waking her up forcefully is not an option when mom is here* 
"No it's okay. I'll take her up in few moments" 
 
After a half hour. 
"Luhan pass me the pop corn" Mrs. Lu said keeping her eyes glued to the screen. Yenny sighed and stood up taking it from luhan lap and placing it in front of her mother.
"Wh-" 
"He's already asleep" Yenny answered. 
Mrs. Lu blinked her eyes then turned to look at him. 
 
Your head was on his shoulder as you hugged his arm tightly while his head was on yours. 
"Awwwwwwwwweeeee" A low squeal came from Mrs. Lu seeing you both like that. 
"Now i feel bad for making them watch the movie. They were really dead tired" 
She turned to Yenny. 
 
"Yeah mom get over that now we have to wake them up and let them go to their room"
"Wake them up?" Mrs. Lu said feeling bad about it. 
"Mom i didn't know that you're strong enough to carry the two" Yenny exclaimed sarcastically. 
Mrs. Lu sighed. "Fine Fine wake them up" 
"Good thinking. LUHAAAAN OPPAAAA YUUUUMMMIIIII" 
 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________

Two chappies to make up for the long time i didn't update.

In my defense I had my finals for two straight weeks +  The studying week before that :( 

anyway i got my result this week so **** school It's summer Babe xD