Chapter 6: Let's Do It

My Husband Name Is Lu What ?

 

"You have got to be kidding me!" He grimaced.
 
"You're telling me" You grimaced back. 
A glaring contest went for a minute. 
"Dad must've lost it" He muttered to himself and locked eyes with you again.
"Completely lost it Anih No way this is happening forget it" He stood up. 
 
"Like i want this !! There's no hell way i'm marrying you either" You shot and stood up as well. 
"We're clear then" He cleared his throat and took his leave. Just like that
 
You sighed in relief. "I can't believe this was about to happen" You let out another sigh and sauntered out yourself. 
"I wasted my time for nothing" You huffed and walked up to the bus stations.
 
--
 
"Hello Luhan-sshi" The secretary bowed to him. He didn't care as he stomped his feet to his dad office. 
He flung the door harshly. "Dad Are you freaking kiddi-" He stopped and bit his lips. 
"Omma!!" Luhan blinked . 
"Ayo my son you're here too" His mom beamed and motioned for him to set.
"Neh" Luhan closed the door behind him and sat down. 
 
To his dad Luhan can act as he like but when his mom is around he's just mama little boy. So good and obedient. He can't say no to her and he never went against her word. Ever !!
 
"So i just heard the news. You know about the special girl. Why did you kept it a secret that you're dating!!" She chirped. 
"Ah Appa told you" Luhan awkwardly rubbed his neck. *Nooo No specail girl anymore. Never will be. No way that girl*
 
"Yes and you already plan to get married!!" She exclaimed with a confuse expression. 
"Yes Honey it's for the business" Mr. Lu intruded. 
"But Yeobo still. You can't force him to get married to his girlfriend. Isn't this a little rush" She said with a worried tone.
Luhan mentally face palmed himself. *What girlfriend*
 
"If not he'll loose the company. Beside it's okay with him" Mr. Lu nod his head toward Luhan who shook his and waved his to his dad to make him stop talking. But he acted normal when his mom turned to him. "Is that true son?" 
"Y-Yeah but Omma actually i-" Luhan tried to deny it but his dad spoke first. 
"You should meet her she's a nice girl. Her name is..." He stopped when he saw Luhan shaking his head with a pleaded look. *Dad Please* 
He smiled heartily and continued anyway. 
"Kang Yumi. She's one of our employees daughter" He stated. Luhan face palmed himself for real this time. **
 
"Oh a simple girl. Classic. You already met her Yeobo?" Her eyes lit up. She wasn't the kind of women who care about looks and wealth cuz well She believed in love. Because that's how she and Mr. Lu met and got married. Out of love.
"Yeah i saw her when she came to visit her dad once. But she's not simple she's a model actually" He replied. Luhan kept begging in his head *Dad Please PLEASE stop talking* 
"Oh. Good then" She turned to Luhan who faked an awkward smile. *Uh Ooh* 
"But Son have you. You know proposed to her yet?" Her eyes were sparkling in curiosity. Just like a teen who just got a free ticket pass to her favorite idol showcase. 
"Ani Omma to be honest i-" Once again he tried but his dad cut in the middle.
 
"He just did" His dad clapped. 
Luhan jaw dropped. "Already!!" His mom eyes brightened. 
"Yeah we don't have time you know. He told me he'll do it today and he just got back from meeting her" Mr. Lu answered.
"Omona. I love these kind of stuff. So Luhan tell how did she take it?Did she say yes ? Was she happy ? Did she cry ?" Like a high school girl she heaved him with questions.
 
Luhan didn't know what to say so he just unsurely nod.
"Wait how come i'm the last one to know that you finally got a girlfriend and suddenly getting married " She frowned. 
Again before Luhan speak Mr. Lu Spoke. 
"I recently found out when i asked him to get married already he mentioned that he have a girlfriend that he love. Otherwise i wouldn't ever know cuz he was planning to keep it a secret thinking that we'll oppose the girl" Mr. Lu concluded. 
 
*Wooooow my dad is a natural liar. Can't blame him though mom will make a fuss if she knew he's forcing me to get married. Wait just great maybe i just have to tell her to stop all of this. But that way i'll loose the company that dad worked his entire life for. Eish* 
Mrs. Lu looked at Luhan feeling offended. "You thought that i'll oppose a girl you love. Son if she wasn't the one you wouldn't give her your heart like that. I trust your decision" She said motherly and beamed. 
*Please What Love ? What Crap ?* 
"Omo My son is getting married" She squealed. "We should start arranging for it. Your dad say it should happen soon so i'm thinking-" And nothing could stop her but her phone which rang just in the moment. 
She took it out of her purse and stared weirdly at it "No ID Hmm Hello" 
 
"Yeah Yeah i understand i'll be there right away" And she hang up. 
"Who was that?" Luhan asked noticing the change in his mother mood. 
"Your sister got herself in trouble again" She let out an exasperated sigh. 
"Yenny?" 
"Police again? When will that girl ever learn !!" Mr.Lu took a deep breath. 
"I know right !! if only she was like her brother we wouldn't have any problem. Hgh Okay son bring your fiancé home on Saturday i want to meet her so that we can discuss everything. Okay? I gotta go now and fetch your sis" She stood up with a blank face. "See you at home Yeobo" 
And slowly she made her way out. 
 
Luhan stayed quiet making sure his mom get far away. As soon as he made sure she was away from the office "Are You FREAKING kidding me!!" He bursted. 
 "Why son you didn't Like the girl?" Mr. asked boredly hid mind travelling with his troublemaker dauhter. 
"Appa i know the girl_Will barely know but still _ She doesn't like me and i feel the same way so there's no HELLA way that i'll get married to her" Luhan hollered. 
"Oh you should've mentioned that earlier" His dad still managed to smile. 
 
"Did you even give me a chance. Now what are we gonna do" Luhan freaked he was really pissed about the whole situation. 
"You get married or go and tell your mom that you don't have a girlfriend you love and that you'll live miserably alone for the rest of your life. Your choice" 
"I'm still young. I have time you know for love and other crap" Luhan repiled as a matter of fact. 
"But you have to get marry you know that" His dad raised a brow. 
"Okay already passed that point but just not that girl. Did you really had to mention her name and say that she's a model. Aish now Where will i find a girl with the same name and that is a model" He groaned to himself. 
 
"Simple. Marry that one" Mr. Lu shrugged. He seemed like he was taking everything so lightly in difference of Luhan who was fueling. 
"Dad are you even listening to me. I already told the girl that there's no way i'm marrying her  and she feel the same way so i don't think this marrige will happen" Luhan reasoned his tone becoming more calm. 
"She will. She knows that her father will be axed otherwise. Just go and tell her that you're still in the deal and you'll get married" 
 
"Like... Propose to her ?!!!!! Appppaaaaa that even worse then the set up date you've arranged. I can't ask her to marry me i just can't" Luhan whined.
"No one told you to send her away when everything was going with the flow"
"You're impossible" Luhan grimaced and stood up. He furiously stomped his way to the door. 
"Wait son did you finish the-" 
"Still working on it" With that he walked out. 
Mr. Lu laughed heartily watching his Not so happy son. *Now back to Yenny* He sighed and grabbed his phone.
 
 
 
Luhan rubbed his tired eyes trying to keep himself awake. He was dead tired and sleepy, his eyes  threatened to close any minute. "Ahh i need to finish these paper first" He muttered to himself and stood up heading downstairs to the kitchen. 
He brought himself a glass of water and sat on one of the tables in the dark. 
His grip on the glass tightened almost digging his nail in it when he recalled everything happened today. 
"Is this really what i want?" He whispered to himself. 
 
"Oppa!!" The light switched on. He lifted his head with a small smile. Non other than his little sis could cheer him up in a situation like this since she can read him like an open book. 
"Yenny!" 
"Oppa are you troubled again ? What are you doing up so late ?" She plopped herself next to him. 
"Look who's talking? Why are you up ?" He chuckled softly. 
"Nah i just felt thirsty. Came here to grab a glass of water" She shrugged. 
"Same here" Luhan raised his glass. 
 
"So .. Caused trouble again?" He nudged her arm. 
"Just living" She giggled. ,
"You're 16 Yenny. Troubles does not mean living" He chuckled again. Having her around seemed like it took his mind from a lot of things. 
"How about you huh ? I hear the wedding bells are around the corner" She mocked elbowing him. 
He let out a sigh and looked down. "Yeah" 
"Something's telling me that She's not the girlfriend you 'Looooove' so much as my mom said now is it" She embhasized 'Love' and quoted it with her fingers.
"Well.." 
"I knew it. Dad again huh?" She raised her brow. 
"It's business again if that's what you mean" He emphasized. 
"That's more like it" She cooed. "You don't want to get married but you want the business huh?" She immediately caught up. 
"I can't bale on it. But marriage is just a big commitment.." 
"Specially for the guy who've never fell in love" She continued for him.
"Exactly... Heeeeey?" He snapped at her. She chuckled.
"Beside The girl is just.. Ugh" 
"What a nice way of describing that you know the girl" She huffed. 
"I'm serious" He pouted. 
 
"Look want my help ? I say you get married" 
"Huuuuhhh?" He scowled surprised. 
"Just live in the same house till you get the business and show those stupid shareholders that you can handle it then Wallah divorce" 
"That was the original plan my dad declared" Luhan muttered. 
"And i agree with him. A contract marriage is the best solution to this. Just live in the same house. No crossing path no anything. Just simply like that" She stood up.
"And if you ever fell in love with another girl during that time Which i clearly doubt. I got your back" She patted his back and made her way back up.
He smiled feeling a bit relieved. 
 
"Hey go and sleep you have a school tomorrow" He hollered. "No i don't I'm temporarily suspended" She answered back without turning and continued her way up. 
He stilled for a minute. "Why am i not surprised?" He muttered to himself and got up. 
 
--
 
"Shopping" 
"No" 
"Movies" 
"No" 
"Park" 
"No" 
"Beat me. Where the hell can we hang then?" Chanyeol snorted and crossed his arm. 
He was suggesting where to hang out and all he got was the same answer. 'No'
 
There were all setting in Luhan house/Mansion . After playing a good three rounds of racing they decided to do something else since it's getting boring.
"Kris house where else? It's much more fun there" Sehun leaned in whispering cuz he knew that Kris will throw a fit if he heard. 
 
"NO Way" And he heard. 
"Why not ?" Tao snapped . 
"Holl. It's my house I'm pretty sure it's up to me to invite or not" Kris scoffed. 
"And we're your friends. It's up to us if we barge in or not" Xiumin used the same tone. 
"I believe the word 'Retarded' come before friends you mentioned their" Kris raised a brow.
 
"Beside i got two new dogs. I got them trained to chase any hooligans away" He sang the word Hooligans and shot them all a look. 
"Oh great then" Lay clapped. "I'm not a hooligan so i can pass" 
"Oh i don't believe i'm a hooligan Either i can pass too" Baekhyun Whooped. 
"Look who's talking the king of hoooooligans himself. " Suho elbowed Baekyun. All of them laughed when Baekyun flashed an unbelieved expression. 
 
"Hey why do you bother asking Kris !!" Kai tsked. "You know where the house located. You know where the Key is hidden So..." Key motioned with his hand. 
"You know what he's right let's go" Chen cheered and stood up. "Couldn't agree more" D.O jumped up. 
Everyone else clapped and cheered following behind. Leaving only Kris and Luhan. 
"Yah Yah YAAAAAH" Kris shouted but they were long time out of the door. 
"Aish those retarded hooligans" Kris growled. "Yah" He punched Luhan arm lightly to get his attention that was focused on the TV screen with a big bag of chips in his hand. 
 
"Do you really know where the Key is hidden?" 
"Under the third plant on the left" Luhan answered casually not taking his eyes off the TV. 
Kris groaned. "Eish that was the 36 time i change it place. I should really ask Dad for a copy and let them had the original" He raked his finger in his hair. 
"Way ahead of you bro the guys already have another copy just in cas- Uh ooh" Luhan stopped when he realized what he said and giggled awkwardly. 
Kris features at the moment were just priceless.
 
"I didn't say anything" Luhan quickly added. 
"AISH SERIOUSLY WHAT WILL I EVER DO WITH THOSE GUYS" He shouted and stood up grabbing his coat. "Aren't you coming?" He asked when he noticed Luhan not moving. "No i have .. A Thing to do" He quickly answered. 
 
Since Luhan tone was different Kris knew that it's not about the business this time. And since Kris and Luhan family are the richest among all the guys. Leading the two richest companies in Seoul. Kris was the only one who understood what is Luhan going through even though he didn't go through it himself since he declined the company to achieve his own dream. 
 
"What is it this time?" Kris plopped himself back next to Luhan ready to hear the story. 
"Nothing much But wait.." 
"Huh" 
"I think your house got set on fire by now" Luhan scratched his neck totally changing the topic.
Kris eyes widen. 
"Shoot i forgot about them. See ya later LuLu " Kris hurriedly said as he flew out the door. 
 
Luhan took a deep breath. "Time to man up" And he stood up getting ready. 
 
 
He had already asked the secretary to set him another "Meeting" With you. And of course you didn't have a choice on what to answer. 
 
You collapsed on the same chair on the same restaurant again. The waiter didn't seem so surprise to see you and didn't even bother himself to come and take your order. 
Once again Luhan wasn't here yet. He was late again which was beyond normal to people who know him well but to you it was irritating. 
 
"What does he want now. I thought we already settled everything" You muttered to yourself then frowned. 
You heard the chair being pulled so you lift up your chin and there he was  . Not a 'Hi' Not a single smile. Typical
Then again it would freak you out if he greeted you and acted so nicely out of the blue . 
 
"So what do you want now ? I thought we already sorted things out" You sulked.
"Not really" He sighed. Again acting all cooly he looked anywhere but you. 
"What now?" You mused with raised brow. 
"Mm" Luhan scratched his head. *If only things went with the flow on the fist time it would've been less awkward* 
He gathered himself together and finally looked at you his eyes full of annoyance and awkwardness all together. 
 
 
"Let's just do it " He Shuddered. "You know get married.