Chapter 32: We're...Married

My Husband Name Is Lu What ?

 

 

 

"Where are you going?"

He asked when he saw you dressed up ready to leave with a bag in your hand and your purse in the other. 

His next question is most likely to be 'what's in that bag?' But he settled on not asking it cuz for the first time he wanted to respect your privacy. 

"Well, I have a runway photoshoot then I’m going with all the girls to party. I think it's seena or whatever her name is birthday party" You answered matter of factly.  You never got along pretty well with the other models and they seem to have asked you to join just because you were their at the moment when Seena was telling people about it. Still you cannot not go because it'll only mean you're isolating yourself from them and you don't want that either. 

These models can be very mean. 

"Oh and yes there is a dress in this bag with matching shoes for the party because I’ll go straight from there. I don't have time to come home and change now stop staring at it" 

Luhan blushed and looked down. You titled your head in confusion, that wasn't really the reaction you expected. Actually a whole uglier scenario started playing in your head you expected him to say something like 'Who said you get to go to parties?' Or 'Come back home after work immediately no wondering around' and you even got all your defenses ready. 

But truth be told Luhan is not that bad of a person like you draw him out to be. You knew that. 

He was bad sometimes and mean some other times but not always. Not even most of the time he is just really ignorant but you drew it up in your head as an A+ jerk. 

In more than 70% of the time he is actually quite nice, caring and helpful. He was extremely nice this past week he almost perfected the rule of being a husband but he's always like that. Nice one second the other second. 

"You're coming home late?" He cleared his throat asking. His expression was blank now like he didn't care or he was pretending not to care.

"I think so" you answered waiting for a blow off. Nothing 

"Where is it going to be?" 

"At a club" 

"Which club?" 

"That's ... " You debated whether to tell him or not but you voted against it. "I don't know about it yet. Anyway you didn't eat your breakfast yet come on come it'll get cold" You locked arms with him dragging him to the dining table. 

You seemed to initiate skin-ship with him so naturally lately without giving thoughts about it. Luhan would jump noticeably every time but you're just not paying attention. 

You're treating him like he's a close friend, which in your head was a good thing for you. It’s better being friends with your fake husband than being enemies. If that even make any sense. 

 

 

"Ugh what am I even doing?" Luhan said flipping on his couch with his phone firmly in his hands. His mind was occupied with one thing and one thing only. 

Is this how people feel when they're... Well it's not fun. He flipped one more time before setting straight and punching the screen of his phone to call someone. 

"Hello, hey you're with the guys? Yeah cool how about when hang out today. Well nah nothing it's just Saturday so I’m kinda bored. Great how about going to a club? Which one? Oh I don't know yet and I’ll probably know that later on. What? No I said I didn't decide yet. Yeah yeah great see you in a bit" 

 

 

"How do you even know this place? It looks fancy" Xiumin said in daze. 

"Yeah. You've been here before ?" Baekhyun continued. 

No I just tracked Yumi's phone to come here for whatever reason it is I don't know but my body is acting on it's on, Luhan mind fuzzed as he tried to avoid answering like that. "No, but I just heard it's really good" He shrugged. The music was so loud and the lights were everywhere that everyone immediately got distracted to even ask more. 

 

 

"Hey Yumi look who i brought" Johan approached with Ariyoung by his side. "Johan-sshi" All the models chimed in unison while you squealed Ariyoung name instead. They all seemed to ignore her but she didn't mind being Ariyoung ofc she wouldn't mind. 

"Hey Seena this is my friend Ariyoung. I hope you don't mind" You said out of politeness smiling at her. But if you do mind it'll give me a reason to get out of here, you thought.

"I'm the one who brought her here of course she don't mind" Johan commented playfully. Johan was popular among all models. I mean seriously look at him he's young, stylish and rich what else there is 

And suddenly everyone seemed to forget about you and Ariyoung existence. Which was good you finally found someone to actually have fun with.

 

"Look at you looking as fancy as ever" Ariyoung eyed you from head to toe. You were wearing the light blue dress that Luhan picked for you before with dark brown heels and you curled your hair entirely with a little make up that flattered your look. 

"Look at me, look at you" Ariyoung stepped up her game a bit from the goofy tomboy look to a bit girler look. You were really surprised seeing that she's showing ankles. Ariyoung had a healthy body. It was the perfect body type but she always cover her curves with hoodies and sweatpants. This time she was wearing a white skort with a blue stripes crop top. Here accessories were on point, a nice really expensive clutch in her hands, and what seemed to be 7 inches dark blue heels. She had her short hair curled on one side and her make up showed a mature look. 

"OMG Ariyoung!" You squealed eyeing her from head to toe. "What? Why? Do i look bad?!! I knew it didn't suit me" She started talking all at once getting freaked out. 

"NO NOO No that's not what i meant look at you you're killing it. You look so freaking gorgeous i think that i'm in love" You placed your hand on your heart. "What happened? You didn't even let me 'your bestest friend in the world' do a makeover like this to you?" You asked your eyes were still shining as you looked at her. "Are you trying to impress someone?" You raised your brow asking teasingly. 

"Well, i had no plan for the day and obviously i couldn't contact my 'bestest friend in the world' cuz she is busy like she always is. So i called Johan and i figured that i should expand my friend list because it literally just include you and him, anyhow he told me that he was invited last minute to attend this party and then he were like 'why don't you come Yumi will be there it's going to be fun and i'm like what the hell why not? But then i show up looking like embarrassment and i know that because it was obvious in Johan's stare tho he didn't say anything. And then the next thing i know i was forced to change myself 360 degree so that i can 'blend in' in this model society of yours. So here i am" She talked fast.

That was always on of her skills talking fast without stopping or pausing for a second she'd just continue till she finish. "He paid for all of this !!! No wonder it looks expensive" You nodded eyeing her again.

"How do you expect the economy to do well if all the rich kids didn't blow money from time to time" She scoffed jokingly. "I know right. I should ask him to buy me a pair of heels as well. You know helping the economy and stuff" You grinned and looked up at the poor guy cornered with models. 

 "But still still how did he force you" You emphasized 'you'. "You're impossible to force or convince and i know that because i tried. Genuinely. Over and over. Again" You stressed every word. 

"Well.." She huffed. "Is it wrong to want to attract people? I'm bored of being alone" 

You faked wiping a tear. "Omma my little girl grew up. So who are you crushing on?" 

"No one" She answered with a low voice.

"Liar. You always lower your voice when you lie" You jumped getting really excited. Ariyoung first crush ever how cute. 

Johan came around and wrapped his arms around you both. "How are my two favorite girls in the world?" He asked with a big smile on his face like he's having a good time. 

Ariyoung blushed and you immediately gasped. "Ariyoung!! Seriously" You blurted loudly before you can stop yourself. 

 

 

"This place is awesomeeee!!" Sehun came back from the dance floor. He was having the time of his life. 

"Stop dancing you idiot you'll get all sweaty" D.O talked with a frown. He couldn't bare the thought of uncleanness. 

"At least i'm having a good time not being a grumpy old grandma" He stuck his tongue out. 

Their argue went on but Luhan was too busy looking around than paying attention. 

"Yo buddy is that your wife?" Kris pointed. Luhan and chanyeol head both instantly snapped to the direction he was pointing at. 

There your were standing tall pretty in blue. 

"Yeah" Luhan said absentmindedly staring at the dress. There's something about that dress. He squinted his eyes. "I wonder what is she doing here?" Chanyeol emphasized but Luhan was to caught up to notice. 

"Who's that girl next to her she seems hot?" 

"No look at the one in red she's hotter" 

"They're all models so yeah they're all freaking HOT" 

"That dress..." Luhan muttered in realization and before a smile creep to his face there came the moment of Johan putting his arm around you and the other girl. And the potential smile turned up side down. 

 

 

"What's wrong?" Johan turned to you hearing you shout Ariyoung name with suspicious eyes. "Yes YUMI what is wrong?" Ariyoung repeated through gritted teeth widening her eyes at you. You squinted yours. 

"I don't know Ariyoung you tell me" You spat. Ariyoung glared at you. "I mean..... Your lipstick is gone come with me to the bathroom i have one in the same color same color" You fibbed and it was very obvious because you repeated it twice but you just gave an awkward smile. 

"I'm sure now we've been friends long enough for you to try and dismiss me in this kind of matter" Johan said jokingly smirking at you then he turned to Ariyoung and leaned in to whisper something making sure that you don't hear him. 

"The color is not gone and it looks so y on you don't let her change it" he then patted both of your backs and moved ahead. 

"Oh my God it's starting to happen now" You pointed at his back and then at her. "I'm already being left out what did he tell you?" 

You blinked a couple of time looking at her. "Don't blush in public" You yelled but the loud music covered your voice. 

 

 

"Lulu darling you're being too obvious" Tao patted his shoulder. "Don't talk to me like i'm your younger brother" Luhan rolled his eyes. 

"I thought it was an arranged marriage. What now... you're starting to feel somethings toward her now that you see another man wrapping his arm around her?" Suho asked. 

Luhan looked up meeting Chanyeol's dangerous eyes, then he turned back to Suho. "No i don't" 

"Who is that guy anyway?" Lay talked to no one in particular. 

"Then why are you sitting here looking upset as hell come on to the dance floor" and just like that he was dragged. 

 

 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Was the first thing you yelled when you were in the bathroom. 

“I did try. I said I have something personal to share and we agreed on Saturday but you said you got busy that day. See it’s not my fault you’re always busy” Ariyoung shrugged, she sounded more upset than she really is.

“Oh right I’m sorry never mind me then. Now tell me full details. When? How? I mean seriously how? You and Johan always bicker how did you find out that you like him?” You demanded getting excited, confused yes but still excited.

“I don’t know when my heart started bounding ridiculously when I’m around him but I think it’s been awhile. Maybe I’ve always liked him because seriously I can’t remember when I didn’t”

“Bounding heart omona I’m so jealous I wanna to feel like that too, but wait why am I hearing of this just now Ari” You regained your senses after dreaming for a second and scolded her.

“Because I think it’s getting worse now. My heart feels like its about to break my chest cage and run away”

“Awwwwwwww” You squealed clapping your hands together.

“Not awwww, it hurt, it feels like I’m suffocating it’s killing me. Is this how it feels when you like someone? Why would anyone like anyone if they’d end up feeling like this!” Ariyoung asked pressing her hand over her chest.

 

“Because they don’t control it. If you controlled who you fall in love with the world will be much easier” You sighed looking at your clueless friend. “And you know why it hurt so bad? Because your heart is asking for more” You nodded like you’re speaking some words of wisdom.

“Asking for more?” Ariyoung raised her brow at the way you’re speaking more than at your words.

“Yes” You pressed on. “You want to hold hands, you want to hug him, you want to kiss him and you want to officially call him your boyfriend. Your heart is tired from looking at him and feeling like you do without being able to do anything about it”

“Wow that sounds so deep miss Kang” Ariyoung responded with sarcasm.

“I’m being serious here Ariyoung. Why don’t you confess?” You asked seriously.

“Na uh I don’t care how my stupid heart is feeling I’m never confessing”

“What?!! Why?”

“Because I know it’s not going anywhere. It’ll never go anywhere”

“How can you be so sure?”

“Because he’s Choi Johan, the sensational photography who works with models, he’s always surrounded with stunning girls all ready at his cue. And I’m just Song Ariyoung, tomboy Ariyoung who keeps annoying him whenever she has the chance”

“Ariiiii. That’s so not true, just because he’s surrounded by models it doesn’t means he likes it”

“Save it Yumi. You’ve seen him earlier haven’t you? Even you have a better chance confessing to him than me” She wasn’t yelling she was talking in a low voice because she really didn’t want to talk about it but you can’t seem to shut.

“Okay first of all ew. Second of all I don’t know why you’re putting yourself down when you’re this gorgeous. Look at yourself”

“Yumi…” Ariyoung said exasperated.

“But well…. I think I just have to respect your decision. I’m not saying it’s right I’m just saying I respect it”

“Thank you. Now dropping that matter shouldn’t we be enjoying ourselves while we're here right now or what”

“Yeah I guess you’re right. Let’s go dance”

 

 

 

“Oh my God did you see the guy who was dancing beside you, he was totally into you Ari and he’s so cute” You squealed.

“No he’s not cute”

“Yes he is you idiot, ayoo you’re already blinded with love aren’t you? You can’t see anyone but him huh”

“I thought we dropped the matter” Ariyoung frowned.

“I’m just saying” You shrugged. “You either confess or forget about him you can’t just like him in silent. I say go for it so that you don’t have any regrets in the future”

“Shame on me for believing you were really going to let this go” She shook her head.

“Ari I’m serious….”

“Look your cute guy is looking our way, why don’t you go for it Yumi. You’ve been single for a whole year now is so unlike you”

“Yeah you’re right….. Heeey no changing the topic plus that guy likes you not me” You nod his way completely ignoring the fact that he is still looking.

“Well, he’ll like you even more than me just go for it” She smiled mockingly.

“Why  …” but you were cut off.

“Yummmmmmiii” Xiumin sang.  You jumped in your place. “And… Miryoung?”

“Ariyoung” She corrected him.

“Yumi is this your geekiy friend with the big glasses? Wow she looks….” He breathed.

“I’ll try to take that as a compliment and thank you I’m flattered” She rolled her eyes at the end.

 

“Hey Xiumin what are you doing here?” You asked, cautious.

“Oh we just came to hang out” He replied. “I was on my way to get some…”

“We?” You cut him off.

“Oh I forgot to tell you, we passed their table earlier when I came with Johan” Ariyoung declared.

“Why didn’t you tell me!!”

“Well I didn’t think it was important… until now” She gave you a confused look.

Oh God what am I doing getting all worked up, you cursed in your head.

 

“No no no it’s not important it’s not important”

But if the girls saw Luhan and recognized him… what am I going to do?

“Umm” You wanted to ask about him but you couldn’t when Ariyoung was standing still beside you. “Aah”

“Are you okay?” Xiumin titled his head.

“You.. You said you were getting to somewhere, go ahead we don’t want to stall you right Ari. Come on let’s go back to our table” You dragged her behind you heading to the table.

“Seriously you were just in a good mood now you look like you saw a ghost” Ariyoung said being dragged behind you.

You stopped in your track. “Uh ooh” You face palmed yourself. Luhan was already there with the wicked models surrounding him. They even averted their gaze from Johan who looks upset now.

 

You turned to Ariyoung hurriedly. “Listen, this might sound insane but there is something that I didn’t tell you and since I don’t have the time now I’m going to tell you in full details later I promise so now whatever happen here just please don’t hate me I swear there is…..”You were talking way too fast for her to grasp the words and still you were cut off before you completely finish.

 

“Kang Yumi” The devil called. You cringed at the voice Neeena your inside flipped.

You turned around slowly. “Look who I found here, it’s your boyfriend” She couldn’t be any louder.

You heard Ariyoung gasp but you didn’t dare to turn to her, instead you just glared at him. Luhan gave an apologetic look but you still glared.

“Yumi what are you doing come over here” Neena opened again.

“Just trust me on this okay, I’ll tell you everything later” You turned briefly to Ariyoung and you saw the daggers she’s shooting you.

You muttered an apology and hurried.

 

“HEY” You came as close as you can to him without touching him wearing a big fake smile. “Babe what are you doing I didn’t know you were coming?” Your tone was sweet, the sweetest thing you can manage anyway.

“What are you doing here?” You hissed under your breath repeating in a different tone for his ear only.

“I just happened to be here with the guys” He smiled talking loudly for everyone to hear.

“You think I wanted to be here, that girl dragged me” He hissed back in a lower tone.

You smiled at him being unable to make any other facial expression. Everyone was staring at the two of you, some were obviously jealous some seemed like they couldn’t care less but still were staring.

“Baby can I talk to you for a moment” You raised your voice giving Luhan your loveliest smile.

“Yeah sure” The both of you went to a bit further where no one can hear you but they can still see you.

 

“The hell you are doing here!” You bursted.

“I’m hanging out with my friends here, why? should I report to you where I come and go now” He sounded angry, his tone was only loud enough for you to here in contrary to your loud voice, which you didn’t care about because the loud music was covering it.

“So you’re telling me it’s a coincidence that both of us are here” You folded your arms raising your brow at him.

No, of course its not, Luhan thought.

“YES” He emphasized. “How the hell am I supposed to know you’d be here, you didn’t tell me where you were going remember, maybe if you told me for an exchange I would’ve avoided being here so it’s your fault”

You gaped at him taking a defensive stand. “It is not my fault-“

“Plus your friend dragged me here by force, I was actually helping your you know I could’ve told her we broke up and she would’ve let me be I am not entitled to help you” He erupted.

“Then why didn’t you do that” You shot back. “I don’t want to continue this stupid act Ariyoung is here”

“Holl, I’m helping you and you’re complaining. You think I want this too Chanyeol is here”

Why the hell did I come here for? Luhan thought. I’m only making her angry, I'M getting angry.

“Well since you started helping on your own let’s just see where this takes us” Before he even respond you started dragging him back to the group.

 

“Is everything okay? It seemed like you were having a fight?” Neena asked faking concern.

“Everything is okay why wouldn’t it be” You smiled at her hugging Luhan’s waist.

Luhan was stiff, breath in breath out, He kept reminding himself.

The next hour passed by slowly and awkwardly for you, but everyone else seemed to be having fun. Ariyoung was chatting with Johan, she seemed unfazed by everything, which is good because it meant she trusts you.

Johan seemed a bit off, but he managed to smile every then and now.

 And you awkwardly sat next to Luhan, making sure you’re not touching him at all when no one’s looking. It was all just really awkward, you were in good terms with Luhan lately but now… you didn’t even know why there was tension between you two. It just felt uneasy.

“Why don’t you have something to drink Yumi?” The birthday girl asked you. “You’re right I think I need a drink” You were about to stand but Luhan pulled you back to your seat.

“No drinks” He hissed.

“What is it to you” You said and tried to stand again but his grip was firm on your hand. You glared at him, both of you forgot about your surroundings for a second.

 

“Are you sure you two are dating?” Neena voice pulled you back to reality, and surely enough you were attracting attention, everyone was staring. 

 

"Of course we are" You protectively answered.

"That's weird you two look distant. Like you're pretending or something" Neena grinned evilly.

"Neena!" One model hissed at her. "What? I mean seriously look at them they're not even touching, they don't look close and when they look at each other they tend to scowl. Yumi even hissed at him if you noticed"

You gulped. Luhan shifted beside you.

Since we're at it we go all the way to the end, you reminded yourself.

"What are you even babbling about of course we're dating, you're just saying that bcuz you're jealous" You murmured the last part and gave Luhan the sweetest smile you have.

"I'm not jealous, obviously" She replied, she heard you. You wanted to yell YES YOU ARE . But you knew it'd cause a ruckus and that's the last thing you wanted.

"Then stop talking nonsense" You smiled at her.

 

"I'm just saying I’m not convinced"

"And what am I supposed to do to that" You huffed obviously annoyed.

"Convince me" She said more like demanded.

Luhan clinched his jaw getting annoyed himself.

"Prove to me that you two are dating" She continued.

"I'm not obligated to do that" You replied as clam as you can manage, the irritation showing in your tone.

"To tell you the truth i'm the only one being honest with you here, the girls always say how crystal clear it is that you rented a boyfriend like him to get under our skin with your hot boy, they also say you look pathetic"

Your jaw dropped, es what did i ever do to them.

"Hey now Neena stop it" Johan was the one to interfere.

You slammed the table as you stood. "I'm not going to sit here listening to this bull. Come on Luhan we're leaving" You shouted. Not knowing how else you can dodge the situation.

Luhan stood calmly beside you and glared down at the girls. You looked at him surprised for a sec, he looked like he have something to say.

 

"Do i look like a rental to you" his to tone was deep and bitter.

 

The girls all seemed to look anywhere but his eyes.

"Nevermind that, does she look like the type who need a rental boyfriend to you? Are you guys blind or something, she's obviously the prettiest girl here, she's hot and y, she's smart and funny, she can get a boyfriend with a snap of a finger. Your jealousy is understandable but you need to do something about that y attitude of yours"

He was mainly talking to Neena who utterly looked shocked but everyone else felt guilty as well. You looked shocked yourself.

“And yes I do like this girl very very much” He announced sounding sincere which made you turn to him in surprise.

 

And just as you did his hands cupped your face and you felt his lips suddenly on yours.

 

Everyone gasped.

Your eyes were wide open surprised and shocked from his sudden action that you couldn’t even manage to react.

He broke the kiss feeling something off but to continue with his act his hand travelled down to your hand and he was about to drive you out of the club. He gave a ridiculous smirk to the girls before turning his gaze to you when you suddenly stopped.

The sight of Johan angrily heading to the exit with Ariyoung tailing behind him didn’t escape your eyes.

He’s mad, you thought.

You quickened your base to follow them and Luhan matched up to your base so he doesn’t look left behind after the cool act he pulled in front of the girls.

 

“Johan” Ariyoung called trying to make him turn to her but he didn’t even bother as he marched straight to the car.

“Ariyoung” You were running behind. “Ariyoung-ah”

“Ariyoung” You yelled again she finally stopped and turned to you looking mad herself.

You inhaled trying to catch your breath as you finally got close to her.

 

“Did you see that” Ariyoung voice was stern. “How he stormed out when Luhan kissed you” There was a clear disappointment in her voice.

“Ari …. It’s not what you think” You breathed out. Here it goes, you shut your eyes.

“What’s not what I think? You’re not dating Luhan? and Johan didn’t storm out because he likes you? See I was right I knew you had better chances than I do”

“Ari I am NOT dating Luhan, Johan does NOT like me either” You pressed on.

“Then what?” She groaned getting impatient.

“Luhan is my…. We’re...............….. married” You whispered the word and looked down.

Silent.

The shock seemed like its yet to be registered in Ariyoung's system.

 

“You’re what?” She asked dumbfounded.

 

“And Johan is mad because he thinks I’m wasting my life and career by being married to him, he’s just looking after me he doesn’t feel anything toward me” You explained.

“You’re… married?” She said slowly.

“I didn’t mean to hide it from you I swear there’s an explanation fo-“

“You’re … married?” She impatiently repeated the question. You nodded looking down.

“Legally?”She gasped.

You nodded again.

“I can’t believe this! The hell Kang Yumi am I even your friend what else did you hide from me?” She bursted.

“I didn’t mean to I swear I wanted to tell you but…”

“Save it” Ariyoung hissed, turning around to leave. “Let’s go home together atleast I don’t think Johan is still there…”

She turned again with cold expression. “I know my way home” She said under her breath not making an eye contact.

“Plus Mrs. Lu your husband is waiting for you” She nod behind and stormed away.

You covered your face with your palm inhaling loudly.

 

 

Luhan was standing away seeing you talking with Ariyoung not wanting to interrupt, he kept glancing at your back when Chanyeol approached him.

He didn’t look happy that other one.

“Hey, sorry guys I ditched you, I got a little caught up with…”

“You said…” He interrupted then paused to take a deep breath. “You said you didn’t like her?” He sounded really down but it wasn’t anger at the very least.

“You saw?” Luhan asked surprised.

“All eyes were on you my friend, we saw the whole thing”

Luhan scratched his temple trying to come up with something to say.

“I didn’t… well, back when I told you that I didn’t like her I really didn’t but now…”

“Yeah I get it” Chanyeol swallowed clearly disappointed.

“I’m sorry chan..” Luhan didn’t know what else to say.

“No don’t apologize for loving your wife, I didn’t have a chance anyway” He managed a pain chuckle. “It was inappropriate from my side anyway. I apologize for that”

“Don’t”

“But I’m still her number one fan regardless of what you say”

Luhan smiled genuinely, he felt relief washing over him. "Of course you’re” He high five-ed him.

“I think she needs you, so I’m gonna go” Chanyeol pointed and took his leave. Luhan turned and stared at the two of you. Ariyoung voice was loud.

 

“Plus Mrs. Lu your husband is waiting for you”He heard Ariyoung state before leaving.

She told her everything, Luhan thought.

He walked slowly till he was standing next to you. You huffed your cheeks annoyed by his appearance beside you.

“It’s all your fault” You groaned turning to him.

“Of course it is” he replied sarcastically.

“You didn’t have to take the act that far you know” You yelled.

“Who said I was acting!” His reply left you stunned for a sec, but you immediately regained your composure.

“LUHAN!” You snapped at him.  He smiled at you, which made you frown even more.

 

You ignored the smile and continued. “Of course you were acting how can you say you were not acting if you were not acting then what was i-“

He wrapped his arm around your waist bringing your face up to him.  You jumped in surprise.

“It wasn’t acting” He empathized every word; you blinked at his close face.

 “Then…the confession was real too?” You asked with a little frown to show him that you were displeased.

“Oh no that was totally acting, didn’t you hear me say funny and smart, two things that you obviously lack, it was 100% acting” He said teasingly.

“So you're admitting that I’m pretty, hot and y but I’m not smart” You blinked again your anger slowly subsiding.

“Ah no, didn’t you hear me that part was an act, I was acting” He sang.

 

“So the kiss was an act too?” You asked getting irritated wanting him to say yes it was fake so that it calms your beating heart.

“No it wasn’t the kiss was real”

You looked at him in bewilderment. “You’re not making any sense you know”

“See when I said you lack brain” He tapped the side of you head playfully.

“Luhan!” You whined.

He grinned again before crashing his lips with yours. This time you weren’t as surprised as the first time but you still had trouble reacting to his kiss.

His lips moved smoothly on yours this time unlike the first time when it was rather stiff, your eyes were slowly closing as you fought the urge to move to his rhythm.

 

 

 

 

________

Oh my... The chapter is so freaking longer than necessary i didn't even notice. sorry for that xP