Chapter 7: LuFan

My Husband Name Is Lu What ?

 

 
"Let's just do it " He Shuddered. "You know get married". 
 
"HAAAA !!" Your jaw dropped. "But i thought you didn't want too!!" 
"I still don't" He quickly added to make sure you won't get any funny ideas.
"But i guess there's no way to run from it" He muttered. 
 
"But i don't want to marry you !" You snapped in a duh manner. 
"Oh is that so" He stood up. "Okay then tell your father to hand in his registration tomorro-"
"Hehehe" You giggled uncomfortably. "Heh i was just kidding. Only kidding have a seat" You asked him to set again. But he stared at you with are-you-playing-me-now look. 
 
*You're forcing me to marry in this way* You gulped and straighten your back looking up at him. "I'll .. I'll marry you" You muttered.
You felt yourself sinking deep in an empty path just by saying those words. It was the real deal. 
Luhan scoffed. He looked at you one more time and rolled his eyes before setting.
You sighed when he sat. *As much as i don't want this But i have to do it* 
"Just for the record. Dad was the one who chose you and forced me to marry you" He said in a matter of fact. 
You narrowed your eyes at him. "I'm pretty aware of that" 
You stil hated his presence around and you couldn't figure how the hell will you manage to survive with him. 
 
"Now let's talk details" He interlaced his finger together and place them on the table leaning forward. 
"First of all There will be no wedding party or what so ever. We'll only sign the marrige paper and register it immediately. Cuz i can't risk the chance of being caught"
"I wasn't expecting anythin-" 
And being rude again he cut you off continuing like he didn't hear you at all. 
"This marrige will be like it never happened. Dare not to tell anyone about it you understand that !! No one" Luhan kept emphasizing the word 'No one'. 
"Not that i want to tell anyone anyway" You puffed. 
"We live in the same house. Different rooms. No interference with anything i do cuz everything i do is non of your concern. You'll listen to what i tell cuz i don't like arguing with you. No being late from any gathering. Do not cause any problem and certainly don't take me into them. Oh and in the college .. You don't know me" He squinted his eyes. 
"I-" 
"My mom wants to meet you and in front of her we have to act like we're stupidly in love" He said in a disgust manner. "You just be quiet and act i don't know shy or whatever just don't say anything" He continued. 
 
"Okay listen" You said forcing your voice so that he won't interrupt you further more. 
"I don't care about any you do. I will listen to you if i'm convinced on what you're telling me only but don't expect me to turn to your survent. I will attend any gathering that is related to the company or what so ever but if i have a work to do then you'll just have to excuse me. Don't worry i'm not a trouble maker and even if i caused any problem there's no reason to drag you into it since that we'll only stay stranger. And lastly you don't know me in college either" You finished and crossed your arms leaning back. 
Luhan rolled his eyes. "I think it's good. For now" He cleared his throat. 
 
"You act will. Your father keep the job and if you do anything wrong well let's just say that i'll personally make sure that you regret it" He threatened with a scary low voice. 
You acted like you didn't budge but inside you were taking aback. 
*This boy can be really intimidating* 
"Okay. Whatever" You whispered. And looked to the side wondering why the waiter didn't come to take the orders. Not caring about the boy in front of you. You were starving and being on a big restaurant like this made you drool even more. 
 
"Give me your phone" He asked more like demanded out of the blue.
 "What do you want my phone for ?!" You snapped raising your voice a little. 
"Ah this idiot seriously" He muttered looking away then turned again facing you. 
"Just give it to me" He sulked. You took it out of your purse and looked at it before handing it hesitatingly to him. 
"It's not like i'll eat it" He snatched it from your hand with a frown. 
You fighted the urge to hit him and just stared at him when he dialed his number in your phone. 
"If you ignored any of my calls you're dead for" He threw you the phone and stood up making a squeak sound when the chair moved. 
And he left just like that. "Ani how come his look be majorly different from his personality" You muttered and shook your head. 
"Excuse me miss. Can i take your order?" The waitress bowed her head and smiled. 
You looked up at her. "It's about time you come" You pouted and scratched your nose. 
"I'm sorry but the guy who was just with you told us not to bother you two until he leave" She reasoned. 
"Ugh that guy" You scoffed in disbelief.
 
--
 
"How about this afternoon let's hang out" Ariyoung laid back on your bed. "You're hanging out in my place right now" You sang not raising your eyes from the book you were reading.
What ? Models can be really smart you know. 
"I was just resting here because my mom had her friends over today. Having them means no extra hours of sleep for me SO i came here to continue my sleep peacefully BUT the annoying Yunwo was obviously louder than my mom's friends" She hissed the last part. Right on cue Yunwo opened the door without knocking of course. 
 
"Ariyoung noona you're still here" He said with the loudest voice he have. Ariyoung growled then glared at him. 
For a young boy he will surely get the first place in annoying people contest. If there were such a thing. 
"What now ? Yunwo" 
"I was just thinking" He started. "Oh boy" You and Ariyoung grimaced. You weren't paying that attention to them but the famous 'I was just thinking' from Yunwo had got to bring trouble after it which made you move your eyes from the book. 
"Like i said i was just thinking How come Ariyoung noona never dated before? But then as i was looking in the living room bookcase. My eyes landed on an old album we have and i found this" He raised Ariyoung picture up. 
 
It was a picture of Ariyoung doing a peace sign and smiling widely with her braces showing. That picture was taken like three years ago. Her features didn't change but the braces made her look a tiny bit different
Ariyoung gasped. "You little brat come here !!" And she sped up after him but he was already ready to escape. 
You chuckled seeing Ariyoung come back in the room. "He went to his room and locked the door to his room" She muttered and collapsed on your bed again. 
"One day i'll kill that brother of yours" She held her fist up laying on her back. 
You shook your head and returned your gaze to your book. 
 
"So.." She abruptly sat up. "What do you say? Huh let's go and do something fun" She plea.
You held the book with one hand and scratched your head. "I don't know" 
"Well are you free Today?" She questioned 
"Yea-" And your phone rang before you even get to continue. 
You grabbed it and looked at the name displayed on the screen.
 
 Luhan. 
 
Your brows knitted. Luhan ? That must be him. You let out a soft groan. He saved his name as his real name ! He should have used something more accurate like : Jerk
And stood up. "One minute" You said to Ariyoung who nodded casually thinking that it's for work. 
You went out of the room and closed the door behind you stepping few moments away from the door. 
You looked at the screen again while the phone kept vibrating in your hand. 
"Ah chom" You muttered before replying. 
"Hel-"
"You sure took your time to answer" He shot from the other line. 
You closed your eyes trying to calm your self. *Deep breath Yumi. Deep breath* 
"So what was that you want?" You asked in a nice voice to who might not know the relation between you two might actually think that you were flirting him. 
"I told you. You'll get to meet my mom today. Don't tell me that you forgot ?" 
You blinked your eyes. "Noo-o i remember. That" You said through the phone while your mind on the other hand went like *Shooooot I totally forgot* 
 
 "I'll pick you up in two hours. Dare not to be late?" He warned his pitch getting higher. 
"Yeah" You just shrugged matching Him and rolled your eyes. 
"Text me the address" And he immediately hang up on you. 
You looked at the phone then placed it on your ear again. 
"Hello" but no one answered. 
"Rude again" You sighed and slipped it in your pocket. 
 
You went back to the room and sighed. Ariyoung raised a brow at you.
"You're not free any more are you?" 
 "Well" 
"Having a famous friend is so hard" She tsked to herself. You looked at her feeling helpless and sorry that you can't tell her. Yes Even her. 
"Don't mind me and go to your work. I'll just go and listen to my mom friends gossips. You have no idea what goes on on those Ajumma's mind" She deadly cheered. 
"Hey i'm sorry okay" You blinked at her. 
"Yeah yeah same old same old" She yawned boredly and made her way out of the door. 
You let out a soft groan. "Another day of torture
 
 
Your phone peeped signaling a message when you where putting on your cloth. 
You looked over it quickly trying to finish preparing. 
 
"You better wear something decent to not embarrass me" You read out loud. "That arrogant" You shot a fake punch to your phone then looked down at what you're wearing.
"Well.. Decent enough" You scoffed and continued with what you were originally doing. 
You finished just in time and stormed down. As you were walking down the stairs you remembered how he was always late before so you decided to walk slowly as you like. 
You continued walking like that till you were finally out of the house. Oddly he was there.
You gasped *Uh ooh* 
 
A nice grey modern car parked there with him inside. 
You stumbled as you reached the car door but you grip yourself up and opened the door like nothing happened . 
There you go an angry Luhan everybody. 
You jumped inside the car and closed the door. 
"Hell you just keep pissing me off" He muttered bitterly his eyes focused on the road and drove off. 
You looked at him then rolled your eyes. At least he didn't shout. 
 
After cold silence half hour of driving he stopped the car next to a fancy restaurant. You looked up at it and felt yourself getting nervous.
 
Omg this is getting real
I barely know him and i know he hates me. 
Am i really welling to do this ?
 
"What are you waiting for hop off" His voice snapped you out of your thoughts. 
"Ha. Oh" You opened the door and stepped out. 
*It's now or never Yumi. Either to go in and save your dad or run away and save yourself* You swallowed. 
"You better be one hell of a great actor so that we can pull this off" He sighed and looked at you seeing you lost in daze. 
"What ? Your having a second thought now" He scoffed and moved closer to where you were standing. 
*Mom please help me? Why am i always hesitating about this? Was my decision really wrong* 
 
For dad. 
 
That line rang in your head making you shake all the negative ideas. 
"Ani i can do this" You lift your chin and darted inside. 
Luhan blinked in his place. "She's weird" He muttered under his breath.
And followed behind trying to catch up. 
 
He caught up with you right before you enter the restaurant. "Wait" He called. 
"What?" You asked. Come on before i change my mind. 
"You can't even put a right act" He opened his hand. You look at it then back at his face. 
"What?" You asked in confusion again. 
"Idiot" He muttered and pulled your hand to interlace your finger with his. 
"W-what are you doing!" You stuttered and blinked looking up at him. 
"It's an act remember? Don't get your hopes up" With that he pulled you inside. 
"I-I knew it was" You muttered and pouted. 
 
"Yeobo do i look good" Mrs. Lu asked her husband. "Honey for the 10th time you look fine. Stop being nervous" Mr. Lu assured her. 
"It's not that. I mean it's the first girl He introduce to us and it's his fiancé" She squealed while mister Lu chuckled. That women always have a pure heart. 
He knew deceiving her is wrong but still there's no way to tell her since she'll oppose it. 
 
"OhmyGod Look they're here. Omona she's beautiful" Her eyes lit up.
"Hello mom dad" Luhan greeted formally. "This is my soon to be wife Kang Yumi" 
"Hello Mr. And Mrs. Lu" You smiled awkwardly and bowed. 
"Hi sweetie" Mrs.Lu beamed brightly. "You can call me omonim. Please have a seat" She motioned still smiling. 
Luhan pulled the chair for you. You frowned a bit but remembering that it was an act you faked a smile and mouthed "Thank You" 
 
"Ayo my Luhan you picked a really gorgeous girl here." His mom winked at him which made you blush. You didn't even know why you blushed like that.
"She surely is" Mr. Lu agreed feeling relieved that his wife is satisfied with you. 
"But.." She continued her features turning confuse a bit. "Darling why aren't you wearing your ring?!!" She asked which completely caught you off guard. 
 
You blinked innocently and turned your head to Luhan who didn't seem like he was surprised by the question. 
"Mom we just sat. You can't drown her with questions like that. You're making her more nervous" He said naturally and looked over at you with a sweet smile. 
You got fluttered just by seeing him smile at you. Even though you knew it was fake it was your first time seeing him smile. *He actually have a charming smile. But what's the point with his personality* You shrugged in your head. 
"I didn't mean that but i just got worried" She reasoned still smiling. 
"No actually since we're getting married for the company sake. We decided that it will be secret in any place other than the company" He answered smoothly. 
"Oh " Before she even continue the food was served. Apparently they already ordered everything on the menu. Everything 
You swallowed looking at the food. *Who's going to eat all of this ?!! What a waste !! Those rich people*
Luhan politely neared some dishes to you with another bright smile. "Eat" 
You didn't have a choice but to smile back and nod. 
 
After not even a minute of silence digesting his mom spoke again. 
"So Yumi" She swallowed the food that was in . "Are you okay to marry my son due these circumstances ? You know because of the business and stuff ?" She asked in a worry tone. 
You gulped and looked over Luhan who was given a cold unreadable usual stare. He surely can't help you with this one since it was pointed to you. 
You blinked And cleared your throat adjusting a good reply in your head. 
"Yes. It's okay i don't want to loose Lufan oppa because of business and see him marry another women" You smiled feeling that you did well with this one but not until you heard Luhan cough like he chocked. 
 
He didn't know what made him chock. The fact that you called him oppa ?! Or that you missed his name in front of his parents. You handed him the water still going on normally with the act. 
"Are you okay?" You said with a little hint of a pout. "I'm fine. I'm fine" He repeated twice to reassure his mom that was right across the table. 
 
"Lufan?" She asked a bit surprised. You saw the surprise look at her face and cursed yourself. *Shoot wasn't that his name?* you looked at Luhan for help again and smartly he was able to fix it. "Babe just call me Luhan here. Don't embarrass me" He emphasized it whispering. 
*Luhan right Luhan gotta remember that. Wait did he just call me Babe ?!!!!!* You thought.
"Oh so that was a nick name Hehe Like a fan of Lu. Omo that's so cute" 
And good thing she bought it. 
 
Then a round of shallow chat went by. She asked about your work as a model and how impressive it is. Then moved to your daily life and asked about how sweet Luhan treats you. 
Of course you had to fake the last one. 
"Right. We should really meet your parents. We should set a date for that right Yeobo" She clapped. 
You felt uneasiness wash over you. Mr. And Luhan sensed it too. 
 
"Honey no need to that. I know her father he's a good guy" Mr. Lu tried to save you from that but with his wife to put her mind in something he knew it was impossible. 
"Oh right your father work in the company. Well what about your mother? Where does she works ?" 
You felt more pressure heave down your shoulder. Luhan looked at you his eyes darted to your fingers that roughly gripped your dress.
"Uh" You started lowering your voice. "My mom died when i was 11" You gave a weak smile. 
"Omona i'm so sorry" She widen her eyes. "No no it's okay" You tried to calm her but her worried expression never left her. 
"But How.." Again the un-shut-able mouth asked. 
"She died after giving birth to my little brother" You answered truthfully trying to maintain a calm voice.
"Omona Yumi i'm really sorry" Again she apologized. "No omonim it's okay" You let out a soft chuckle. But she wasn't satisfied she rised up from her seat and came to your side giving you a bear hug. 
 
Even though she was a stranger to you. Still hugging her actually made you feel good. It felt warm. Or maybe just because you missed hugging someone that felt like your mom for 8 years now. 
Luhan looked up at you in his mom arm and actually pitied you a bit. 
 
"You can consider me like your real mom you got that" She said returning to her place. 
"Of course" You chuckled. You really felt good now. Luhan mom is a good women. Now you knew why they didn't tell her that. You & Luhan. All fake. She's just too emotional.
 
After chatting about random stuff again-You and Mrs. Lu seemed to get along- Mr. Lu spoke. 
"Okay so you'll sign paper next week and move to your house" He was obviously speaking to Luhan but the talk involved you too. 
"What house?" Luhan asked. "Oh we already prepared a nice house for you two" His dad answered.
 
"Yeah about that matter. Is it true what your dad said. You'll only get marry like this!!! No wedding no party no honeymoon" She said in an almost crying sound. 
Luhan sighed. *That's what i get for counting on dad. He didn't convince her he just told her* 
"Mom we told you we want it to be a secret. It's good for both of us that way. Only the shareholder get to know. Beside she's a model it will affect her career if it got out that she's married." 
"But.." 
"Mom we'll announce it one day. And when do i'll make a huge party and i will take her in a honeymoon to make it up" 
"Yes omonim. I think it will be better like this" You agreed with him. 
 
"Uh......................Fine" She gave up. frowning. "But  know i'll prepare for your party from now. To make it the best ever" She excitedly dreamed. You chuckled soundlessly but deep inside you felt really bad for lying to her. 
 
After another half minute Luhan excused to take you home saying that it got late. 
You bid his parents good buy and took off with him. 
 
"Lufan really you called me Lufan" He shouted while driving.
"I forgot okay. I'm not that good with names" You unconsciously pouted. 
"Will you almost screwed me up with that mistake" He gritted his teeth. 
"Oh so what? I'll call you as i like since you always name me names Okay. Lufan Lufan Lufan" You shouted like an angry kid. 
"Shut up. Don't call me that" He hissed.
"Lufan Lufan Lufan" You repeated which made him move his hand to cover your mouth just to shut you up. 
*Ugh i'll be leaving with? This* He just wanted to smack his own head. 
You pushed his hand and looked outside. 
*Hmpf i can't believe i'll be living with this?*
 
 
 
___________________________
Heeeeey Thanx for subscribing everyone ;)