Chapter 22: PISSED!

My Husband Name Is Lu What ?

 

 
Johan stared at you for a moment with surprised features.
 
"I beg your pardon ?" He blinked. 
 
"Did you just say .." He continued. You looked away hiding your face. Luhan stayed calm like ever looking at the surprised Johan. 
"She's your wife ?" Johan asked impatiently. 
 
"Yeah. And you're ?" Luhan replied flatly his arm still tightly wrapped around your waist.
 
"She's . your . wife ?" Johan repeated with an unbelieved tone ignoring Luhan question. 
 
"That's what i just said" Luhan scoffed. "Now if you'll excuse me" And he turned around with you in his arm after seeing how awkward the whole thing went.
"Not a very smart pal you have right there" He whispered then shrugged. You face palmed yourself.
 
"This is horrible" You muttered. 
"Come on let's go say Hi to Dad and Mr. Choi" Luhan said nonchalantly. 
"That's horribler !!" 
"That's not a word" Luhan gave you a look. 
"Yeah i know" You said then let out a sigh looking straight foreword. * Could anything really be worse then this!* 
 
 
"Hello Mr.Choi. Mom and Dad" Luhan bowed. You looked at the old man. He didn't change at all. 
You gave a little smile when you saw Mrs. Lu smiling at you. Probably the only thing that made you reallysmile during the whole party so far.
"Oh right Mr. Choi this is my beautiful wife" Luhan introduced. 
 
You bowed your head trying to get back on the act. "Annyonghaseo I'm Luhan's wife. Kang Yumi"
Mr. Choi nod his head with a creepy fake smile on his face. "Nice to finally meet you Ms. Kan-" He stopped midway and tilted his head. 
"Kang Yumi ? Hm You're oddly familiar !" Mr. Choi mumbled loudly to himself. You giggled awkwardly *Yeah *
"Oh yeah don't you remember me i'm- Ouuuch" Before you get to continue Luhan pinched the side of your waist since that's the only movement he could do at the moment. You made a face at Luhan who didn't even glance at you.
 
"Excuse me ?" 
 
"Ugh What i meant to say is- Nice to meet you too" You said hurriedly and bowed again. 
 
"She's my old friend Father don't you remeber her" Johan voice was heard from behind as he came to stand beside you and Luhan. He bowed his to Mr. And Mrs. Lu "Oh Annyonghaseo I'm Choi Johan" Then he looked back at his father. 
"Your old friend ?" Mr. Choi scowled at the thought. 
"Yeah dad. Kang Yumi remember" 
 
 
*FlashBack* 
 
"NO i'll never allow my son to go out with pathetic creatures like those girls. You need to hang out with people on the same level as you" Mr. Choi screamed at Johan. 
"You do not get to choose who i hang out with" Johan shot back. 
 
"Your kidding ! I know their fathers. One is a police officer and the other girl Kang something here father is a worthless employee at the company" Mr. Choi said disgusted. 
"It's Kang Yumi Appa. Beside why the hell would i care what their fathers work I'm a friend with them not their fathers" Johan explained with a calmer tone this time.
 
"Oh God this boy is planning to kill me" Mr. Choi rubbed his temple. "Isn't it enough that you completely bailed on the company saying you want nothing to do with it just to purchase your stupid Photography dream. Why don't you be like your brother" 
Johan immediately had his answer prepared. "Cuz unlike my brother i have some humanity" Johan yelled. 
"WHAT!!" 
"Yeah Dad first that company IS NOT YOURS. You can't just take it from it original CEO like that and say you want to hand it over to brother. Second My photography dream is not stupid and as my father don't you think you should support me !!" 
 
"Oh yeah. Listen here i'll make the impossible happen. And you want me to let you do what you want Fine Go to US" Mr. Choi stated. 
"Go to the US and continue your studies there and become a pro so that i can be proud of you too" 
"But i don't want to-"
"Either that or work at the company. No other option for you" Mr. Choi said with a stern tone leaving Johan with no choice
 
*End of the Flashback* 
 
 
"Ooooooh" Mr. Choi snapped remembering "That Kang Yumi Johanie best friend oh how can i forget that. But Johan you didn't tell me she's married !!" 
You felt yourself throwing up. Okay the Mr. Choi that you knew was a cold hearted man that hated you.
 
Mr. Lu eyes were wide looking at what Mr. Choi is blabbering. *How can this be !* 
Mrs. Lu had the same expression as her husband. Non of them was pleased with what's happening at the moment. 
 
"Yeah i'm sorry i must've forgotten" Johan fibbed. You felt kinda of relieved that he's covering for you. 
"Oh how can you forget such an important thing" Mr. Choi had his creepy smile back on. 
 
You cleared your throat feeling beyond awkward specailly with the stone standing next to you who is not even willing to get you out if this . 
You tried to hint to him that you want out but the jerk wouldn't even glance at you as he continued paying attention to whatever Mr. Choi was saying. 
 
You let the men talk as Luhan and Mr. Lu joined the conversation with Mr. Choi which was pretty much all based on hypocrisy. 
 
You turned to Mrs. Lu who looked as lost as you're. "Uhm omonim where is Yenny by the way. I didn't see her around" You started with a low voice just dircting your words to Mrs. Lu but as soon as you opened your mouth all the eyes automatically turned to you. 
"Oh she didn't come. She's grounded remember" Mrs. Lu smiled sincerely. 
"Uh ? That's weird i could've sworn i saw her today buying a dres-" And your mouth was forced to shut when Luhan hands came on it to prevent you from talking.
 
Well it would seem ridiculous if he had to explain why he took out his sister to buy a dress when he's aware that she's not attending this event. Mrs. Lu made a face at her son who giggled awkwardly with his hand still on your mouth. 
He leaned in and whispered. "Shut your mouth" He hissed soundlessly then turned to his mother again.
"It's nothing really" He giggled awkwardly again. His facial expressions were a blast. You would have erupt in laughter if not for the whole situation. Johan kept his gaze on you his mind throwing a million thought. 
 
Just in time before Mrs. Lu even begin suspecting her son.  Johan twin brother Jongwoo approached. 
"Oh so you were here. Hello I'm Choi Jongwoo" He bowed his head. The tension went from bad to worse. You noticed how gloomy Luhan and His dad face got.
"Hello Mr. President and Mr. President wife beautiful as always" He complimented with a sassy tone but no one gave a about him they just nod their heads carelessly. 
 
Jongwoo was Johan twin brother alright but their personalities were 99.9% different. Even their looks weren't exactly identical but any one can tell they could match for siblings. 
 
"Oh Luhan i see you're here too with ..." Jongwoo frowned looking at you. "Kang Yumi ??!!" 
"You know her too ?" Mr. Lu immediately questioned feeling like he's about to shoot someone. 
"Yeah we went to the same high school and she was my brother pal so .." He stopped trying to find a way to continue and find it believable. 
"So i always considered her as a little sister" He beamed. Again you were about to throw up everything in your stomach. *Sister !!*
"Yeah well Choi Jungwoo she's my wife. Now if you'll excuse us .." Luhan bowed his head excusing himself. You played along wanting to get out of that mess. 
"Yean nice to meet you again" You bowed your head. 
 
 
"Well that was .. Complicated" You muttered when you and Luhan were far away from them.
"That was weird" Luhan mused. "I know right" You mumbled. 
"I mean how can you be friend with the enemies" Luhan hissed. "Oyh !! Look here. I'm a friend with Johan not the others" You rolled your eyes. 
"He's still one of them Nothing is thicker then blood relations" Luhan reasoned.
 
You sighed "I still have no idea how to explain this I'm doomed" You muttered biting your index finger. 
"What is hard to explain ? It's simple" Luhan shrugged.
"What is simple about thi- Yah move your hand from my waist already" You tried to yank his arm away. He was holding on you for a long time now that it became irritating to you. 
 
Luhan only brought you closer refusing to let go. "Yah. People are watching behave" Luhan hissed, whispering. 
"Can't we just lock arms or anything this is a little uncomfortable" You moved your hands. He shook his head. You let out a growl.
 
"Hmm You know what. I don't feel like this party anymore. Let's go home" Luhan declared. 
"Really !! Really really really really." You jumped in your place. "Ugh you're saving me Cuz seriously i don't wanna run into Johan again just yet" you sighed in relief.
"I'm not saving you I'm just ...  Bored. We said Hi to everyone so i guess we can go" Luhan nod. 
"Yeah sure the important thing is that we're going" You clasped your hands together. 
"Yeah let me just tell my dad first" 
 
 
 
You got out from the bathroom wearing your Pj's with the dress on your arm. 
"Ugh Now i feel much better" You stretched.
 
You looked at Luhan He taking some files from the drawers but you didn't know what he's on about. 
"What are you doing ?" You asked marching his way. 
"Just stuff i should do so it's non of your business" He said flatly. His rude comments became normal for you to hear so you just shrugged it. 
 
You looked at the dress in your arm and sighed. "Uh i should take this to the dry cleaning. I might wear it again sometimes" You talked to yourself. 
 
Something in Luhan mind twisted for a sec. He turned to you "That friend that picked up the dress for you .. Is he by any chance.. That guy" Luhan said disgust like daring you to say yes. 
You blinked your eyes. "Emm Johan picked it. He's a photographer he works with models all the time so he have a great sense of fashion" You beamed. 
 
"Uh Just throw it away. Throw it" Luhan came trying to take the dress from your hand. 
"Yah Waaaeeee .." You struggled holding the dress away from Luhan hands. 
"I like it" You pressed on. "Eish just throw it away or burn it. I don't want to see it ever again" 
"Why do you hate Johan oppa so much ?" You mumbled. 
"He's a Choi. Is there any reason why i shouldn't hate him" Luhan said in a duh tone and went to carry the files in his hand again. 
 
"About that. What should i tell him ? I mean .. H-how should i explain it to him" 
"What to explain Just continue with the act" Luhan shrugged and went to the door. 
You scratched your head and sat on the bed. "Lie to him too. You mumbled.
 
Just when he was about to get out he turned to you one more time. "Right .. You're sleeping on the ground. So get off my bed" He pointed. You immedaitely protested. 
"Huhh wwwwhhhyyyy !! But the ground is .. And i'm tired" You whined. 
"Fine. If you love sleeping next to me that much" Luhan said showing no emotions but in his head he was grinning. 
Hearing his words you immediately jumped up. "Who said i'm sleeping here. I love sleeping on the ground" You raised your tone to prove your point. 
"Good then. Stay away from the bed" He warned and got out. As soon as he was out a smile broke in his lips. He stood next to the door for awhile hearing whine and growl to yourself. He then headed to finish some business in the office.
 
You messed your fringe angrily. "Ahh who does he think he is ?" You started talking to yourself. "Ani but the ground is so hard and i have a photoshoot tomorrow and my back" You huffed your cheeks and went to place the dress aside. 
 
After like 3 hours Luhan came back to the room tired from all the work he finished. He didn't want anything more but to sleep. He entered the room and headed straight to the bed
He stopped when he saw you on the bed. Sleeping peacfully.
He blinked. 
"Ah she just don't listen" He scratched his head then shrugged and went to the other side of the bed to sleep. 
He laid down and swirled to your side to look at you. "Hmm or she just really like sleeping next to me this much" He scoffed and crawled closer to you taking a closer look at you. 
"Hmm You're lucky i'm beyond exhausted right now" He mumbled. Few seconds later he dozed off. 
 
---
 
"Yah Kang Yumi How was your photo shoot the other day" Ariyoung took a seat at one of the benches outside the collage building. 
"Right It was for 'The Top model' Magazine and i'll be on the cover this month" You said excitedly. 
"You're already on the cover get out" Ariyoung squealed next to you.
"I know right. I'm so excited for it. I think they said it will be coming out today or something" You jumped in your place.
"OhMyGod OhMyGod Yumi you must be nervous. What was the concept ?" Ariyoung asked patting her lashes. 
"Aah about that. The concept is ..." You scratched your head and looked away.
"What ?" Ariyoung made a face. 
"No don't get it wrong. It's not too revealing" You shook your hand in defense. 
 
 
"Oooh Kang Yumi. You're so cool" Some guys passed giving you thumps up. 
 
 
"Awe Kang Yumi. You didn't tell us you're a famous model" Other girls said smiling. 
 
"Ohh Like expected 'Top Model' magazine is widely popular." You smiled pleased with what you were hearing. "The director said i'll shine after this. Assa !" 
"Wait if they saw it that mean this month issue is already out right ?" Ariyoung stated. 
Your eyes widen. "OhMyGod Yah Yah check it online Hurry!" You nudged her. 
"Wait" She said as she went through her bag to get her Ipad. 
She typed on it and looked at the result. 
 
You looked at her screen with shining eyes. "It is out" You said absentmindedly. 
"Hell" Ariyoung muttered. "Kang Yumi you sure that's you" She blinked and turned to you. 
 
Your picture on the cover was mind blowing. It showed you wearing a sleeveless white t-shirt that was tied on the side to reveal a part of your stomach showing the piercing in your navel. 
Pairing it up with a black short short shorts. With the top button undo to reflect an edgy look. Plus to that your smokey eyes and messy curls wrapped up the whole look beautifully. 
 
"I never imagined i'd be saying this to my best friend like ever but .. Girl you're Hooooot" 
Ariyoung said it in a fan tone. 
You laughed out loudly. But her next question brought you down a little. 
"Was Johan incharge on this one ?" 
You straightened yourself. "Well No. It was another photographer. I didn't see Johan since that day at the mall" You said clearing your throat everyonce in awhile then looking away. 
"Yeah me too. It's kinda weird though. He usually pops out when you not expecting him" She continued. 
"Yeah .." You giggled awkwardly. "Let's go in" And you dragged her in to change the subject. 
 
 
-Around lunch time-
 
"Guys Guys Guys. Have you seen the new issue of the 'Top Model' Magazine" Xiumin came flying to the table were the other Exo were seated hiding something behind him.
"IT'S OUT ALREADY !!" Chanyeol said with wide eyes and got out his phone to search. "I can't believe this Kang Yumi is on the cover this month. How come you know it's out before me" He grunted with his eyes glued to his phone. 
 
Luhan who was busy with his food started coughing at the mention of your name. Sehun patted his back. 
"Who's on the cover?" Suho asked Bewilderment. 
"Kang Yumi ?" Kris tilted his head. 
"YEEESSS" Xiumin and Chanyeol yelled at the same time. Luhan shook his head and grabbed a glass of water. 
"Ah I bet they updated it on her fan site" Chanyeol said still busy with his phone. Luhan suddenly spat all the water at the victim Chen who was setting in front of him. 
 
"She have a fan site ?!! Is she even famous ?" Luhan asked directing his word to Chanyeol who lifted his gaze to glare unbelievably at Luhan. "I have the urge to hit you with something right now but it's not the time for me" Chanyeol said with sharp words. 
 
"Ugh Gross what's your problem" Chen whined cleaning himself. 
"Yeah that was so uncool" D.O shook his head. But Luhan mind wasn't with them at the moment. 
"So he's saying she's really famous" He turned to Sehun by his side and pointed at Chanyeol. 
 
Xiumin jumped to set next to Chanyeol. "What are you looking for man. I have an original copy of that magazine right here" Xiumin raised his left hand showing the magazine. 
Chanyeol jaw dropped eyeing it in Xiumin hand like he just found some gold. "Yah give me that" He jumped up snatching it from Xiumin and placing it in the middle of the table. 
The others gathered on it. 
 A moment of silent went by as they looked at it. "Hell" Tao was the first to speak. 
"I know right" Lay nod. 
"Oh my god she looks .." Baekhyun started. "Perfect" Chanyeol finished for him. 
"Uhhhh Damn it" Kai cursed swallowing. 
"Watch it" Chanyeol warned and took the magazine for himself flipping it to see any other picture of you. 
 
Luhan sat back looking at the other guys. He wasn't really fond of their comments or the reactions on their faces. 
"OhMyGod" Chanyeol let out and hid the the magazine in his bag. "I gotta leave a comment on the fan site. She looks A-M-AZING" 
"She does not" Luhan mumbled to himself. 
" Hey but that was my magazin-" Xiumin pointed but immedaitely cut what he was saying when Chanyeol shot him a glare. "Yeah you can keep it" Xiumin mumbled. 
 
"She looks really ... How lucky her boyfriend is !" Kai said dreamily. "I said watch it" Chanyeol warned again. 
"Of course her boyfriend is thrilled" Tao Said as a matter of fact. Luhan kept turning his head at whoever is speaking. 
"Yeah I will be thrilled if i was her boyfriend" Suho blurted. A little laugh was heard from them all except Chanyeol who was busy with his phone and Luhan of course. 
"Yeah and that's coming from our Grandpa Suho" Sehun scoffed. 
 
"Yeah i don't think her so-called Boyfriend is really happy at the moment" Kris held back a laugh looking at Luhan's expression. But Luhan didn't even notice what Kris said.
 
"The comments on her Fan site are FANTASTIC. Except some y geeks" Chanyeol shrugged the last part. 
"Either way this is so Epic" He said elated. 
 
--
 
Today was a crazy day for you. Everyone suddenly know your name. A couple of dudes asked you out. You received party invites and they let you cut the line in the cafeteria. 
Like no one ever knew you were a model before and now with a snap of a finger wallah you're the most trendy talk around. 
 
Anyway since your schedule is empty today. You came back home with Luhan Who was silent the whole ride. A furious aura were surrounding him so you didn't provoke him and just kept silent as well. 
 
 
Luhan took some angry steps toward the stairs but stopped midway and messed his hair. Why is he so damn mad ? He couldn't tell as well
Then again reviewing his friend comments. Other students comments and Some nasty comments that he saw on your site when he actually bothered to search secretly. Yeah why would he be mad ?
 
As he knew the house was empty hence his parents went out and Yenny -despite being grounded-    of course she's not home. 
He cleared his throat and turned around to face you.
You had just walked in after taking your shoes off. 
 
"What ?" You blinked when you saw him looking at you. 
 
"Why are you wearing shorts today ?" He started with a calm voice. 
"I always wear shorts. It's not a big deal" You answered feeling kinda weird about his question. 
"Next time don't go out wearing like that" He warned with a bothered expressions and turned back to go to his room. Not bothering to explain himself. 
 
"What is it to you anyway" You muttered and looked down annoyed by the attitude he's giving you. 
 
"What did you say ?" He turned his heel back to you with an amazed expression. you looked at him surprised that he actually heard you. You blinked several time *Back to the old Luhan ! What is wrong with him ?*
 
He started walking slowly back to where you were standing. 
"What did you say ?" He repeated with an angry tone this time. 
"I said what is it to you ?" You didn't hesitate to say it again. You didn't want to look weak in front of him. 
"What is it to me ?!" He repeated sarcastically and scoffed. You frowned at him. *Is he on Drugs* 
"I'll tell you what is it to me" He started getting closer and stopped when your faces were inches away. 
"You're mine" His words came out bitterly while patting his chest lightly. Of course He didn't mean it in a sweat lovely way it was the complete opposite. 
You glared at him. 
 
"Hear that..Mine" He moved his hand slowly to reach your chin. You immediately slapped his hand away. 
"I'm .. NOT .. Yours" You emphasized 'Not' and clenched your fist. 
 
"You know you're in no place to argue about that" He grinned. "And you know it's not right to talk to me like that I'm not someone who works for you" You shot back instantly. 
"Oh I know" He smirked. "You're my wife" His smirk widen knowing exactly the kind of reply you'll give him. 
"Just on Papers"'You spat. 
 
"Still i own you. You hear that. I own every single part of you and you know that" He cupped your face harshly this time. He was pissed when he saw you talking back to him.
 
You pushed him away with all the force you have but he only stumbled back a bit. "You don't okay. You own nothing. And You exactly know why i'm forced to face your hell like face every single day. But damn i'm not forced to keep up with your commands and orders" You shouted you were really furious. You only kept up with his y attitude at the moment for your dad and your little bro. 
 
Luhan was stunned for a second by your sudden outburst and the daggers you were sending him. 
 
He came closer again his eyes searching yours "I'm afraid you're" 
"No i'm not" 
"Yes sadly honey you're you wanna know why " He grinned and pulled his cellphone out of his pocket. 
"Because one phone call and .." He tapped his phone on your shoulder with no intention to break the eye contact. "Well i think you know what happen then" He smirked at your scowling face.  
 
You looked at him in surprised. Luhan was pretty surprised about himself too. What the hell is he doing ? What the Fck is he saying ? 
 
"I'd like if my commands are obeyed without any racket next time" Either way he continued with a lower tone this time.

"FCK OKAY. What the hell is wrong with you today ? You're not usually like this and i don't remember doing anything wrong ?" You said honestly what you were thinking

"Don't use that language on me" He hissed. 

"I didn't know you could stoop this low" You shot back. 
 
"Well you don't know me at all then. I'm warning you Kang Yumi" 
 
And here it goes. This must've been the worst conversation you ever had with him. your jaw dropped when you saw him taking out his phone you never thought he'll be this low and mean . Still You knew for sure that one phone call and your father will be axed from his job. So you gave up talking back to him. And just watched his back while he was going upstairs leaving you all alone. 
 
 
 
"I Hate You" You groaned and kicked the chair leg in front of you. 
 
 
 
 
 
__________________________________
↑  Never mind Yumi I luv you guys ☺♥ Hehehe