Chapter 15: Johan !

My Husband Name Is Lu What ?

 

 
 
Not Edited :\ Sorry but i didn't have the time "( 
 
"Yes. I just finished i'm on my way. Huh Big news ? Okay okay I said i'm on my way" And you hung up heading your way to the exit. 
*I wonder what's the big news is ?* You shrugged the thought and continued your way to the first gate. 
*Wait should i tell Luhan that i'm heading off with the manger first? Wait He won't be waiting for me anyway so why the bother .. Right !!* 
 
You jumped in the van as your eyes searched for the manger wanting to hear about this 'big news'
"Soooo?" You said pretending to be excited. No offense but you knew how your manger exaggerate sometimes. 
He shot you a look. "You're not excited are you ? You don't believe me this time too" 
"Hehehe it's just Manager oppa .. You sometimes overreact" You said awkwardly. 
"Overreact ? Okay so i'm just going to call and cancel your photoshoot with the famous singer .. Jay park this evening" He played it cool and got out his phone pretending that he will really call. 
Your heart fell.
 
"WHAAAAAATTTT ? I'm shooting with whom ?!!!!!" 
 
"Jay park" The manager emphasized. 
"Get out. You have got to be kidding me !!" You half yelled all full of excitement now.
"Nope i wasn't but too bad you're not in the mood for it so ...." 
"NOOO YOU LEAVE THAT PHONE ASIDE IF YOU LIKE YOUR HEAD ATTACHED TO YOUR BODY" You threatened Making him leave his phone. 
"Fine fine not like i was really going to cancel anyway" He muttered and rolled his eyes. 
 
"Beside there's another surprise but it's a secret. You'll find out when we reach the set" He added grinning. "Even more ? OhMyGod !" 
You let out a squeal in joy. "I'm going to a shoot with Jay Park AAAAAAAAHHH" 
"OMG OMG OMG I have to tell Ariyoung. She's going to die" You giggled getting out your phone. 
Just in time your phone vibrated. You frowned 
 
The phone displayed 'ThaaaJerk' 
"Oh don't tell me he's still waiting" You muttered to your phone. 
"Who's that ? Who's waiting ? Your boyfriend ?!!" The manager freaked a little. 
"No it's not tha .. Wait a second" You answered the phone. 
 
"I'm sorry i didn't know you are still waiting for me i left to work i thought you..." 
"Who said i was waiting for you ?" His cold voice cut you off. 
"But i thought .. Then why are you calling ?" You asked confused. The manger had his ear close to listen too. 
"I.. I was just .. Yeah my mother wanted me to tell you about her idea but you're busy so maybe later" And he hung up. 
"Hello ?" You blinked then looked at your phone.
The manager scoffed. 
 
"Whoever he was. He's a terrible liar He's so waiting for you" He commented. 
"No believe me he wasn't waiting" You rolled your eyes. 
"Moving to what's important. Who is he ? And why exactly is he waiting for you?" The manager raised his brow. 
You fluttered "He's just .."
"You know you're supposed to report it to me if you're dating right !!" 
"No dating what dating i'm not dating" You said fast and eagerly shook your head. 
"True he didn't sound like a 'Boyfriend' But you're being suspicious" He shot you a look. 
"Believe me i am not dating" You chuckled in ridiculously at the mere thought of you and Luhan being lovers. *Ew even my mind can't bare to imagine it* 
 
--
 
As soon as Luhan hung up the phone he hang down his head. "How embarrassing was that!" he kept hitting his forehead in the steering wheels lightly. 
"Why am i waiting anyway !!" He scolded himself pulling up his head. He sighed then started the engine "And to think i refused to give the others a ride because of .." He shook his head then stepped on the accelerators. 
 
-- 
 
"Hello i'm Park Jaebom nice meeting you" 
You froze. *Don't squeal Don't squeal Don't squeal* 
"Yeah I'm Kang Yumi" You gave a quick bow. "Oh You have a pretty face ! Too bad it's not going to be on shoots" He muttered to himself but it was loud enough for you to hear. 
Your eyes rounded. You looked around for your manager. 
"Manager Oppa. He .. That Jay Park said my face won't be on the shoots. What does he mean ?" You asked kinda of panicking. 
"Oh No. The concept requires being mysterious. Just the side the back You know" 
You placed up your hands on your heart and let a deep sigh. "And i thought i was being thrown out" 
"They're calling for you go" The manager pointed. 
 
You ran to the set but stopped midway seeing the photographer back.
"That.." You waged with your finger. "Johan Oppa ?" 
At the mention of his name he turned around and immediately gave you a smile back. 
"Kang Yumi Long time no see" He waved. 
 
"Yah" You came close and smacked his arm. "And i thought you were lying to me when you said you're coming back cuz you never called again" 
He chuckled and gave you a quick hug. 
" See i became a pro now" He boasted arrogantly
"A pro ?" 
"This is my set" he stretched his arms.
"No way You're serious ?" You got excited for him. He proudly nod. 
"Congratulations"
You clapped. "Wait a second does that mean i'm working with you ?" 
"That's the only thing that explain how slow this shoot is moving" He joked. 
"Hey don't mock me. I've became a pro too i'm not slow" You defended yourself. 
"Then can you tell me why is the idol waiting on the set for more than ten minutes now?" He nod his head to his right. You gasped and ran again bowing your head to Him and all the other workers that were waiting for you. 
Johan scoffed. "She never change" Then  he grabbed his Camera. "Places everyone" He shot. 
"Lights" He called. 
 
And the shoot begun. You felt giddy every time you posed close to Jay but you had to play it like a professional. 
In one shot he's clinging in your hand but you're turning your back at him. 
At the other he's hugging your forcefully. His face buried in your shoulder was the only thing shown with your the back of your head. 
This or that you face is covered either way.
 
"Good Job everyone" Jonhan concluded after like 2 hours. You bowed to Jay next to you while he just smiled. "It was nice working with you" He commented.
"Yeah you too" You replied politely and watched him dart away. It's not every day you meet an idol right !
 
"You really improved Kang" Johan came and patted your head. 
"You too. You should have seen yourself .. Camera Light Make up C'mon. Over this angel. Change the outfit. Get closer. Where's MY COFFEE?" You mimicked his voice with different tones every time. 
He chuckled. "C'mon i'll give you a ride home" He offered. 
"No it's okay i'll go in the van-" 
"The driver took it apparently something urgent came up. And since your manager don't have any other rides i told him to just go and that i'll give you a ride. Come on you must be hungry too" 
"Hehehe yeah~" You sang. *He knows where i originally live* You mentally face palmed yourself.
"Mm Oppa i just remembered I remembered i promised my friend that i'll come. Can you drop me at her place" You lied.
"Heh Song Ariyoung. Good cuz i need to see her too We can have dinner together" 
"No it's not Ariyoung. It's aaaah it's just someone i came to befriend recently" 
"Oh. It's okay we can have dinner later with Ariyoung too" He beamed warmly. 
"I'm sorry oppa you just came back and i'm baling on you like this. But i promise i'll make it up to you next time. My treat" 
He scoffed as a reply. "Don't be cheap and take what you said back later Okay ?" 
"Hehe i won't" 
 
 
"Here's where your friend live ?" Johan raised his brow at the house. "Yeah well Thanks for driving me. See you later" 
You were about to move but he stopped you when he wrapped his arm around you. 
Your eyes fluttered by his sudden action. 
He slowly pulled back and ruffled your hair. "I guess i just missed you too much" He made sound like a joke more than sincere.
"Surely looks like it" You rolled your eyes as a response. "Later Oppa" You waved. 
 
 
You entered the house and heaved a big sigh. At least i didn't get caught I seriously don't want Johan to know i'm married. He'll FREAK then mock me then FREAK again. 
"I can see you're having fun dating. That's what you call work ?" Luhan said coming downstairs with his brow raising.
"H-How ?"
"I just happened to accidentally pass by the window" He shrugged.
"Okay ?" You said though he sounded a bit suspicious. "Oh and that's the photographer. The driver got an urgent call so he dropped me here instead" 
"I don't remember asking for explanation" He said coldly. 
"Then why are you talking to me" You huffed and muttered to yourself. 
 
"If you have nothing more to add i should go up and wash" 
"The dinner will be served in minutes. Don't be late" with his cold tone again he walked passed you. 
Without a further arguments you made your way to your room. In less than a half minute you came running downstairs. 
 
"Yah You Lu ..Something" You called angrily. 
 "Where are my stuff ?!!! How come my room is empty ? Nothing there but just furniture" You whined. 
Luhan had his eyes on the TV and didn't move his stare one bit.
"Oh that's because you're moving" He answered carelessly. 
"Moving ? What moving ? Where am i moving ?" You panicked a little. 
 
"To my room" He answered.