Chapter 17: Argue

My Husband Name Is Lu What ?

 

 
You stretched yourself on the bed when the sun rays hit you in the face. 
 
A beginning of a bright day ? No. You growled and flipped to your other side to go back to sleep when you hit someone back. 
You opened one eye to look at what  you pumped into. 
 
Upon recognizing his back you smacked him. 
He made a loud unpleasant sound then turned his head to you with half sleepy eyes and messy hair. 
 "What are you doing here?" You hissed. 
"I might as well ask you the same question" He mumbled, about to go back to sleep any minute again. 
 
"Yah You're kidding. You see me sleeping on the bed why did you sleep here too" 
Luhan pulled the pillow underneath him and threw it at you. 
"Just shut up" He rolled to his side wanting nothing but to sleep.
"Yaaaaaaaah I'm serious" You threw the pillow back.
He didn't move ignoring your presence. Nothing filled his mind more than sleeping at the moment.
 
"YAAAH GET UP" You roared. Luhan abruptly sat up shooting daggers at you. 
"Fck. Can't you see that i'm trying to go back to sleep. And why is your crappy body still doing on the bed ? Why did you sleep here in the first place to begin with" He bursted. 
"You told me too" You snapped not minding his sudden outburst.
"I told you to pretend that you're asleep Not to actually sleep" 
 
"That's .." You tried to remark when you realized you have nothing to say. "Well you should have woken me up !" 
"You think i didn't try that" He had his answer ready. "I even tried dragging you down. But you're too heavy to be dragged" He lied. 
 
"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ?" Your eyes widen. "I'm heavy ?" In any other day you'd accept it as a joke but definitely not from him cuz you know for sure that he ain't joking. 
"Yeah Heavy. Again are you sure you're a model ?" He scoffed eyeing your small body frame.
*Ugh Who am i fooling can this frame be heavy* His mind twisted. 
 
"I'm not heavy you're just weak if you can't carry someone like me" You retorted.
"Say what ?" Luhan blinked in surprise. 
"Yeah You don't even look like a man. Are you 15 or what ?" 
"YAAAH" You totally crossed the line of his patience level. Ready to be chewed You cowered a little seeing how angry he became and regretted mentioning that. 
 
Before he burst one more time. His phone Peeped signaling a message. 
He shot you a glare before grabbing it from the side table. 
 
"Keep it down. We can all hear you from out here. And mom isn't very glad right now + You're already late for collage"     __Yenny
 
Luhan exhaled a deep breath. "She just saved you" He muttered and stood up heading toward the bathroom throwing his phone behind him on the bed. 
You waited till he got in the bathroom then you sighed in relief. The look he gave you just now creeped the crap out of you. 
"He can be really scary"
You mumbled and shook your head. Then your eyes fell on his phone. 
*Let's see who saved me* You brought it near your face. *Good it's not locked* 
 
"Why Thank you Yenny" You grinned when you saw her name then pressed to read the message. 
Your mouth turned to the shape of 'o' Then you got out from the messages. 
*Wait is it wrong to go through his phone* You scratched your head. 
"Yeah he'll blow me away if i went through his .. Phone ?" You eyed the thing in your hand closely. "Phone ?" 
"But didn't i break that. Did he already bought a new one or got the old one fixed?" 
Then it hit you again when he called you yesterday when you were with the manager. 
*He .. How didn't i realize that. Wait does that mean that i don't owe him anything anymore* 
 
A huge smile crept on your face as you held your fist up in the air. "YEEEEEESSS !!" 
"What are you doing?" his voice interrupted your little celebration. "Nothing" You immediately answered and placed the phone aside in a sneaky matter hoping that he don't see it but nothing's go by him. Anyway he decided to ignore it.
 
 
Somehow you convinced Yenny to sneak to you some of your cloths from the dressing room downstairs. You'd say that your dressing room is downstair nothing fishy about that but to get out in Luhan's Pj that's where the problem centered. 
You'd rather die than to let anyone see's you in .. His cloths. 
 
 
"So Yumi you aren't going to school today ?" Luhan mom asked. You were all having breakfast together. You seated next to Luhan of course. 
"No Omonim actually i have a schedule in the morning so i'm going ahead to work first then i'll go to school after it. It shouldn't take long" 
"Oh You're working so hard." She exclaimed. 
"It's fine really" You beamed. Then continued with your food while Yenny started talking about something random. 
 
Luhan was icily silent and things did seem awkward between you too. And certainly Mrs. Lu didn't miss it. 
And she couldn't help but to wonder. "Did something happened between you two?" 
Mr. Lu added. "Not to interfere or anything but you were really loud awhile ago" 
You instantly let out an awkward chuckle. *They really heard?* 
And you waited for Luhan to save the situation. 
 
"Oh you heard sorry about that" He calmly replied. "But don't worry it's nothing serious She just got  little mad because i called her .. Fat" Luhan looked at you with a made up smile hinting for to go along. But to be honest he didn't completely lie. 
 
"LUHAN" Mrs. Lu immediately scolded. "How can you call someone as thin as Yumi fat ?" 
"Yeah Son you should know better than calling a women fat believe me" Mr. Lu took it as a joke. 
Mrs. Lu cocked her head toward her husband. "Wait are you hinting that i am fat again" She rapidly blinked her eyes. 
"Ooooh dad you did not just go in there" Yenny Gagged. 
"Huh.. it's not that Yeobo you know I love you"
You looked at the two amazed. "Things are about to get ugly here" Luhan whispered and pointed for Yenny to sneak out with him since he'll be the one driving her to school. 
You felt awkward being left with these married couple.
"I should go too" You mumbled to your self and slowly sneaked away to let them have their freedom arguing or whatever.
 
--
 
"Uh Johan oppa?" you picked up the phone as soon as you got out from the house. 
 
"This Saturday ? Yeah i think i'm free. Why?" 
 
"Ariyoung. Sure i just need to ask her first but i don't think she'll mind"
 
"Okay then see you on Saturday" You grinned and hung up. This Saturday it is.
 
Before you even throw the phone in your purse. It started viberating again.
You smiled when you saw your little brother name displayed on the screen. 
"Hey" You answered. "Why aren't you in your school yet?" 
"My dad is taking me right now" His little voice answered in an exasperated tone. 
"Oh i see. Is something wrong?" You frowned questioning his tone. 
 
"Noona" He begun then sighed. "Yeah" 
"It's families day this Friday" His voice trailed like he is even shy to talk which was surely not like him. "Oh" You let out catching up the situation. 
"Dad have an important meeting that day so he can't come" Yunwo continued inhaling from his mouth. 
"Sorry kiddo" You heard your dad voice in the background. 
Yunwo sigh on the phone.
"I'll come don't worry" you blurted. 
"Aren't you busy this friday ?" You sensed the little hope that engulfed his voice. "Kinda of but I'll manage" You assured him.
"Really ?!!" His tone completely turned different. You nod like he can even see you or something. 
"Woooow Noona you're the best" He shouted in excitment from the other line.
"You just knew tha-""
"But i have another request too" He hurriedly cut you off. "What?" You furrowed your brows.
"Hehehe" Yunwo giggled as a retarded person. This cannot be good.
 
--
 
"Oh no" Chanyeol exclaimed.  
"Oh yes. Again" D.O nod sighing. 
"Which one is it this time ?" Baekhyun asked huffing. 
"I think it's that one with the red hair" Suho nod with his head. 
"Do you think it's serious?" Kai blinked. Then all their heads turned to Sehun who was busy in his own dreamland.
 
"Hey guys" Luhan and Xiumin approached. "What are you all doing?" 
"We're observing Sehun new crush" Chanyeol quoted the word crush with his hand. 
"Heh You're serious. This maknae is in love again" Xiumin scoffed. "You people. is it a hoppy for you to have a crush on a girl every single day" Luhan rolled his eyes. 
 
"Look who's talking the boy who can't fall in looooove" Sehun shot getting a little affected by Luhan comment. The others just laughed at his remark. 
"Who said i can't fall in love?" Luhan frowned. 
"Everyone think so" Sehun pouted and looked down. 
"No they don't" 
"Yes we do" They cooed. Luhan had his mouth slightly open looking at them in disbelief. 
"Sorry dude. But you're the only one here who've never dated" Chanyeol commented. 
"Nor kissed a girl" Xiumin added and instantly received a smack on the head from Luhan. 
 
"What's going on? What is this gathering about?" the others came by. Kris,Lay,Chen and Tao. 
"We're just discussing why Luhan didn't grow up to be a man yet" Kai said flatly. He received a glare from Luhan because he was standing a little further for him to get hit. 
Luhan rubbed his temple. Why is this subject running around me from the early morning. 
"Oh because he didn't get his first kiss yet or because he doesn't look like one" Tao tapped his chin.
"For both" Kris answered grinning. They all laughed at him.
Luhan fueled. "What's that big deal about a kiss?" He emphasized. 
"That everyone here got and you didn't" Chen said in a duh manner. "You seriously" Luhan hissed at him. 
"Okay forget about the kiss. You've never been in a relationship before either" Lay reasoned.
"I don't think I've found any girl to my like" Luhan tried to defend himself but every words went to waste. 
"And i think you're just afraid to ask one out" 
"Heck Not" 
"Heck yes" They cooed again. Luhan sigh. "I don't want to be i a relationship with something i don't like"
"Then try dating a couple of time till you find the right one" Kai tried to make sense. 
"Yeah maybe later" He sheepishly smiled. "I can't really date at the current time because of .. Work yeah work" 
"Just admit that you're afraid to date?" 
"I am not afraid to date" Luhan emphasized. 
"Then prove it" 
"Huh" 
"Ask someone out right now" The demanded. "B-but .. I-i" 
"Chicken out again" Xiumin tilted his head. Luhan cursed in his head then sighed. "Got anyone ?" 
"Try that girl Ara. She's majoring in fashion" Xiumin pointed. The others cheered a whistled when they saw the girl. "Yeah Luhan good luck asking someone like that out" Tao mocked. 
"Don't question my ability" Luhan shrugged and placed both of his hand in his pocket heading directly toward the girl. 
"Don't question his ability""Kris remarked smirking.
 
 
"You just came !! it's lunch time already why did you bother to show up?" Ariyong noted. 
"It's okay only one lecture got pass me. No biggie" 
"Hey listen .. Wait let's go to the cafeteria first" You snapped. 
 
"What's with them ? Why are they crowded over there" You nod your head toward the the big crowed in the cafeteria. 
"Oh right i heard some gossips about this?" She nod to himself. 
"About what?" 
"Exo's baby face. They say he finally asked a girl out"