Chapter 2: At Kris House.

My Husband Name Is Lu What ?

 

 
"Yunwo-ah i'm home" You took off your shoes and got in with big grocery bags in your hands. The HouseKeeper came running to you to take the bags from your hand. 
"Oh Ms. Gil it's okay you can go now. I'll make dinner for Yunwo" You smiled at her. "You sure you'll be okay" She worriedly asked some wrinkles beside her eyes appearing. 
"Just fine" You answered.
"Okay then. Yunwo in his room doing his homework. I'll see you tomorrow agusshi" She took off the apron went to take her jacket and got out. 
 
You weren't the example of the rich family nor you were poor. Your father was working in one of the biggest companies in Seoul but he was just a normal employee so your family was living a simple life like any other family. 
And the HouseKeeper you needed her to take care of your 8 years old brother since your dad was always at work and you either at school or doing some modeling so your father hired her to take care of him and well keeping the place neat. 
 
"Yunwo-ah come down here noona had made you some dinner" You called him. After few minutes you saw him running down the stairs. 
"No running in stairs" You warned he suddenly stopped. "Yes ma'am" He saluted. You made a face at him then turned around to set the table. 
As soon as you gave him your back he stuck his tongue and run down again. 
He sat on the chair and banged on the table to get your attention. 
You turned your head to him. He just gave you an innocent devil smile 
You've never understood his actions really. He was just on the top of your weird people list next to Ariyoung.
"So younwo how was school?" You asked while placing the dishes on the table. 
" like always what else" He spat. You glared at him. He then smiled and interlaced his fingers together "I mean it was really fine i learnt a lot of new stuff. How about you my dearest sister how was your day?" He blinked innocently. You raised a brow at him. 
Mood swing much 
"It was fin-" You suddenly remembered the accident with Luhan but you immediately shook it off your head. "It was fine" You repeated. 
He frowned at you. "What?" you nod your head up. 
"You're lying. You always repeat things twice when you lie" He stated. 
"What? No i-" But he cut you off. "I don't care i'll enjoy eating this" He chimed and grabbed his stick. 
Aish this kid. I even doubt he's only 8 
 
 
After washing the dishes you've entered a war just to tuck Yunwo to bed. He refused to sleep  but eventually gave up. Then you went to your room and lied on your bed. 
It was a long day. Heeey how come Ariyoung didn't call at all that's new. 
You touched your pocket to feel your phone but it wasn't there. 
Ahh must be in my bag. 
You got up from the bed and went to check your bag. After flipping it up side down twice your phone was not there. 
"Ah Where is it?" You thought loud. You messed your hair in frustration. After making up some mess in your room you decided to call it. 
It was stupid enough that you didn't think about calling it in the first place. Anyway you flied down stairs and took the house phone and dialed your number. it started ringing 
 
I'm pretty sure it's not up there. Maybe it's with Ariyoung 
Or maybe i lift it in class. Or maybe i lost it 
It kept ringing for awhile but no one answered. Oh 
You dialed the number again helplessly thinking that someone will actually answer. And to your surprised some one really did. 
"Hello" A man voice on the other line said. You jumped a little at the voice it was so familiar. 
"W-who?" You asked. The other line went quiet for awhile before answering. 
"It's Luhan. What do you want?" He coldly said . Lu who? You frowned at the name. 
"Well i see that you've found my phone. I guess you're from my school so-" You were about to continue but he cut you off. 
"You want it get it yourself" 
Now you've clearly recognized who's the voice belong too. That jerk. 
 
 
 
After school Exo-M decided to hang in their leader house for fun. This time Exo-k joined too. 
"So then i plopped my head up and said. 'That was not me'" Chanyeol started laughing while telling his little story so was the others who actually bothered to pay attention to it. Loudly tell the laughing died. 
"So.. Where were you guys today" Suho nudged Kris. "We didn't see you around at lunch time it was only Lay and Chen" 
"Oh we didn't have class so i took those three hooligans for lunch. And apparently going out with them means that You'll Be Back With An Empty Wallet" He glared at Tao , Xiumin and Luhan who were looking any where but him. 
 
"You made him pay again?" Sehun leaned and whispered to Luhan. Luhan nod with a smirk. 
"Daeback. Next time when Kris hyung is paying don't forget me" Sehun said a little louder from before. 
"Yeah me too" Kai raised his hand. "You idiot i'm not paying for anyone again" He grabbed the pillow and threw it at Kai. 
"Then who is paying tomorrow?" Xiumin jumped standing up. All of them stared at each other then at Kris again. "Don't you dare look at me" He warned. Immediately all the stairs went to Suho who was laughing a little at Kris till he realized that all eyes were on him now. 
"What! NO" He answered. "No no no no no no no no no and no" He pointed at everyone.
They all frowned. "Everyone just pay for your own meal" He continued. 
 
"Why bother just let them eat at school from now on" Kris scoffed knowing the answer he'll get. 
"NOOOOO" All in unison.
"Then pay for yourself next time it's final" Kris said in a monotone and got up to grap himself a glass of water. Everyone just gave up 
 
"So.." Suho started eyes all glued on him again. "So how was the first day?" He asked. 
"Goood 2 girls asked me out and 3 fought over me right in front of me" Baekhyun arrogantly fixed his collar. 
"Just"Lay scoffed. "For me 5 girls asked me out and i got 3 love letters" He said raising three fingers. 
"Kid game that's all you got. For me 7 girls asked me out. 4 invitations to parties and 2 twin fought over me and more than 10 love letters" Chanyeol grinned.
Everyone rolled their eyes knowing that he's exaggerating a bit. But then again he's the out going chanyeol it would be normal if it's true.
 
Kris then came back from the kitchen.
"What about you Kris hyung how many girl asked you out today?" D.O asked him. 
Kris stopped in his place all eyes were on him now. "Me none wae ? And stop bluffing you all it so obvious that it's not true" He rolled his eye.
He had heard all of their exaggerations from the kitchen. 
 
"What make you say we're bluffing!!" Baekhyun whined. "Yeah it's true" Lay added. 
"Oh shut up. We all know it's not" Chen imitated an old drunk man voice. 
A quite wave filled the place for a second then on cue they all bursted out laughing. 
 
After calming down a phone peeping was heard. "Hey do you hear that?" Xiumin looked around. All of them looked at their phone to check it but none of their phones were ringing. 
"Hm that's weird then who's phone is ringing" Sehun scratched his head. 
"I think it's coming from Tao" Chen pointed. Tao immediately raised his phone in defense
"But my phone is not ringing" He shrugged. "Are you deaf the voice is coming from your other pocket genius" Kai pointed. 
 
"Hmm" Tao sealed his hand in his pocket and got out the noisy phone. "Oh my god it's that girl phone" He widen his eyes. He had toatlly forgot that he slipped it inside his pocket earlier. 
Exo-K tilted their heads cuz they didn't get it. In the other hand Luhan who was bored and sleepy showed some interest. 
"What girl?" Baekyun asked. "Just answer it" Lay motioned for Tao to answer it. 
"No you answer it" Tao was about to throw the phone to Lay but it stopped ringing. 
"Phew" Tao sighed. 
Right then it started ringing again. Tao jumped at the sound. He checked the screen "It says Home" He said. 
"Then answer it. it must be her looking for the phone" Chen said. Exo-K were still a bit confuse. 
"No what if it was her angry dad or her furious mom or-" Tao was about to continue but Luhan cut him off and snatched the phone from his hand. 
 
"Hello" Luhan coldly answered and put it on the speaker. All the exo hushed to listen. Half of them didn't really know what was up but they remained silent trying to understand the details. 
"W-who?" Your voice came stuttering. D.O eyes widen "Who's that?" He whispered. "How would i know just shut up and listen" Kai replied whispering as well. 
 
Luhan stayed quiet thinking if he should say his name or not. He eventually did. "It's Luhan. What do you want?" He said. 
"Well i see that you've found my phone. I guess you're from my school so-"
"You want it get it yourself" with that he hung up. All the Exo had their eyes fixed on him.
He smirked to himself looking at the phone but then turned his gaze to see everyone staring at him. 
 
"What?" He asked. 
They just kept looking at him that way. 
"Nah i've gave understanding you long time ago" Lay shrugged and went to set. 
"Yeah but we need to know" Baekhyun jumped over and snatched the phone. The others all gathered around him to look at the phone except for Lay and Kris who were seating.
"Who was that and what exactly is going on to be exact?" Suho asked. 
"Just a girl that Luhan pumped into this morning. Like usually he was rude she talked back at him then she lift but she dropped her phone behind Tao saw it and apparently he forgot that he placed it on his pocket and here we're now" Xiumin gave short fast explanation. 
They just nod. And then their gaze darted back to the phone. 
Seeing your picture in the wallpaper 
 
"What's with them?" Luhan muttered before laying down placing his head on Lay lap using it as a pillow and placing his arm on his eyes. 
 
"Oh how cute she's a fan of Kang Yumi" Chanyeol chuckled and pointed at the small screen of your phone. 
"No actually that's her picture on the wallpaper" Tao pointed. 
"WHAT?" Chanyeol shouted with his eyes wide open. Tao stepped back. 
"Did i say something wrong?" He whispered to Sehun  who just shrugged. 
Chanyeol eyes stayed glue on the wallpaper for awhile. 
"But.. That's .. Her.. You.. Just. What?" He crazily kept stuttering. 
"Oh right now i remember her" Xiumin snapped his finger. "She's that rookie model Kang Yumi. I knew i saw her somewhere" He pumped his fist in his palm. 
 
"Oh really she's a model" 
"I've never seen her before?" 
"Is she still new" 
"Will she is pretty" 
Different comments were heard from them. Chanyeol who had a mental break down widen his eyes even more. 
 
"WHATT?! you're kidding me right. Kang Yumi is the best ever i adore her i'm a big fan of her" Chanyeol crazily shouted like a fan girl. 
Everyone looked at him then shrugged and turned to look at her picture more closely. 
 
"And you" Chanyeol pointed at Luhan who was peacefully sleeping on Lay lap. 
"Hey LuLu i think they're talking to you" Kris who was sitting next to Lay pulled Luhan hair to wake him up. 
Luhan moved his head left and right then abruptly sat. "Oh you're talking to me" He flashed Chanyeol a tired smile. 
"Woh how can you act so innocent? You were just being rude to The Kang Yumi how can you even act like it's nothing" Chanyeol said in an unbelieved tone. 
Luhan stared blankly at him for awhile then turned his head. 
"D.O Omma Chanyeol is scolding me over a girl again" He pointed at Chanyeol. 
The whole room erupted in laughter at Luhan childish behavior. D.O red face and Chanyeol confused expression. 
 
Luhan knew that D.O was helpless in front of Chanyeol height but he only said it to make them laugh. Seeing everyone is busy making fun of D.O Luhan went back to sleep on Lay lap. 
Chanyeol turned to scold him again but he gave up when he saw him a sleep. 
"That kid just love sleeping doesn't he" He muttered and went to set next to Kris. 
 
"Is it okay to go through her phone" Baekhyun nudged Xiumin who had the phone in his hand. "Oh come on who'll know" Tao added and snatched it from Xiumin. 
"It's not right to search in someones phone you know" Suho said. "whatever grandpa" Sehun mocked and rolled his eyes.
 
Finally listening to what they were saying Chanyeol stood up to pick the phone from them.
"Hey. NO ONE. TOUCH. THE. PHONE. EVER" He warned with his finger and hid the phone behind him. 
From behind came Baekhyun and snatched the phone away from Chanyeol hand. "I wanna see what a model have in her phone" He then started running
Chanyeol widen his eyes then he sped behind him. "Tao Take it" Right before Chanyeol catch him Baekhyun threw the phone to Tao. Tao immediately shoved it to Sehun beside him. 
Sehun looked around and saw angry Chanyeol coming toward him. "Aaaaaaah" He started running around. 
Suho and Chen just sighed and went to set "I'll just go and make dinner" D.O made his way to the kitchen getting bored from watching them run around behind each other like Tom & Jerry .
"I'll help" Kai followed him to the kitchen. 
 
"Shouldn't we stop them?" Suho turned his head to Kris. 
"Nah they'll get tired by them self" Kris shrugged. 
luhan stirred a bit annoyed with all the racket his friends are making. 
 
"Baekhyun I'm free" Xiumin shouted to Baekhyun who was trapped in the corner. Baekhyun immediately threw it to Xiumin who successfully catched it. Chanyeol groaned when he saw the phone flying again. 
"I got it i got it" Xiumin yelled. And started running passing next the couch. Luhan extended his leg to the side when He felt the foot steps getting closer. 
Xiumin stumbled in Luhan leg and fell down on his face with a big thud. 
"Now that must hurt" Chen said before getting up to help Xiumin.
Luhan abruptly sat again. Lay shot him a look "You were awake!" 
"No" Luhan yawned. "Better go home and sleep" 
Xiumin sat and rubbed his red nose. "Ouch?" 
"You okay" Chen helped him get up. "I think i broke my nose but i'm fine" He said.
"Aha" Chanyeol picked the phone from the ground and turned to the three who were behind him Tao , Sehun and baekhyun . "See i got it" He held it high for them not to reach it.
"And tomorrow i'm go-" He felt the phone disappear from his hand. He blinked then turned around to see the phone in Kris hand. 
"Hyu-"
"Yeah this thing will be staying with me" He slipped it to his pocket. 
"But-" 
"No but" He shot him a look. Chanyeol immediately shut and pouted
"And you three. Don't you know that it's not right to go through some ones phone with out them knowing. I thought you were mature by now" He scolded. 
Tao, Baekhyun even sehun didn't have the gut to talk back now since It's Kris who's scolding. 
 
"Sorry" They looked down. All the others chuckled seeing them like this. 
"And you too Xiumin don't-" Kris turned to scold Xiumin who were still rubbing his nose but he cut him off. 
"Esh don't talk to me i broke my nose" Xiumin unknowingly talked back since he was too busy focusing on his nose. 
Kris came his way and bent beside him Xiumin lifted his gaze to look at Kris confused. He then squeezed Xiumin nose 
"Aaaaaaaaaah" Xiumin shouted in pain. "Kris what tha-" 
"Nope it's not broking" Kris stood up. Xiumin pouted and rubbed his nose again 
Everyone else just laughed at him. 
 
"Where did Luhan go? " Xiumin stood up and went to set next to Lay.
"I'm going to kill him" He crossed his arm and pouted again. 
They all started laughing at him again. 
 
"Dinner's Ready" D.o shouted from the kitchen. Just by hearing the word 'dinner' They all raced to the kitchen forgetting everything else. 
"D.O Omma you're the best" Baekhyun raised his thump up. "Stop calling me that" D.O once again tured red. 
Everyone just laughed at him.