chapter 28: Locked.

My Husband Name Is Lu What ?

After all the this who would've thought i'll decide to finish this fiction. I want to apologize but a mere sorry won't be enough, I LOVE you all <3 

______________________________

 

YUMI POV 

 

I open my eyes. Ayo i have a headache. I close them again and snuggle closer to whatever it is that i'm hugging. 

Wait i'm hugging something ! Nah i don't wanna wake up yet. I'm too comfortable to think about it. Let me sleep

"I know you're awake" I hear someone say. "Come on it's 11:30 already" He whispers in a sweet voice. I squint my eyes open to look at him. Who else would it be other than him. I still don't freak and close my eyes again. I have no idea how i got here but i don't want to wake up i'm too tired. And knowing it's Luhan i'm 100% sure nothing happened . I'll ask about the details later so let me sleep now. 

"Hey Wake up" He whispers again. 

"I don't wanna wake up" I mumble. 

"What? You're still drunk" He ask out of the blue. I open my eyes adjusting the question but i realized his face is only inches away so i close my eyes back again. Was i drunk yesterday ? I can't recall anything. 

"Just 30 minutes more Hmm I'm still tired and my head is way too heavy to be lifted right now" I mumble and try to drag my 'Oh so heavy head' and make it drop on a pillow to end his nagging yet even though i'm not in my right mind at the moment i swear he held me closer. "Ok only 30 minute" He says softly. 

Maybe i am dreaming. 

A dream where Luhan is soft and sweet. Where i actually like sleeping on his chest and feel comfortable with it thought it's absolutely positively 100% inappropriate.

Wait it's not a dream it sounds more like a nightmare. But again i don't have to worry about it now i'll just go back to sleep. 

 

 

------

"Okay it's enough now wake up" Luhan tries to wake you up for real this time. "It's 2 in the afternoon i think you slept more than enough and that certainly was more than half hour" 

You scowled slowly opening your eyes. 

"Ah nagging from the early morning" You yawned but had no intention on changing your position. 

"It's 2 PM" He emphasized. 

"So .. It's Sunday" You mumbled. 

"Yah don't you even feel uncomfortable hugging me like that?" He asked feeling kinda weird but he was definitely not protesting.

And your answer to that was immediate. "Why should i? I don't even consider you as a man. You're merely a soft cushion to me at the moment" You muttered eyes close again. 

Like usual you easily flip his mood from good to furious. With one swift movement he's on top of you and you're trapped under him. He definitely caught your attention as your eyes flew open but your face remained poker like it's not that much.

"Still not a man to you" He forced the words out of himself. 

"Oh what about this ? We've already hugged before, We've been this close more than once. Actually now that i think about it you only get this close when you yell at me so come on yell or it will become just awkward" You said with a cold tone. Too cold for your own ears. 

"Oh. You're still mad about before" 

"I'm not mad. I just really can't put up with your crooked personality" 

"I'm not being crooked at the moment. I was being nice and hell if you knew what i had to endure yesterday you wouldn't be acting like this " He gave back the same cold attitude. 

You stayed silent for a second. Do i really want to know how i ended up here. I'd rather not. 

"Do you really have to make me hate you more every time i talk to you" You mumbled. *That's it Yumi* You cheered for yourself in you head. *Just push him away he'll be hurt for a second then he'll move on you don't want to deal with him . Come on now Mr. Crancky feel a little ashamed and get off me. Come on that's it keep smiling ... What ?!!!! Smiling why is he smiling !! He shouldn't be smiling !!!!!*

Your mouth opened a little and your eyes rounded. 

"Why - why are you smiling?" You hesitatingly asked. *Like a goof?* you added in your mind. 

"Oh nothing it's just that what you blurted out yesterday totally oppose what you're saying now" He grinned still not moving from his position. 

And your jaw dropped. *What did i say?* Now you really wanted to know what exactly happened unlike a minute ago when you didn't care.

"What-wh..." 

"Then. I'll take a shower first" He winked and got off you heading to the closet to fetch some cloths then he went straight to the bathroom. 

You stayed paralyzed in your spot. You blinked couple of times. *What did i say when i was drunk? When i'm drunk i usually tell the truth right and the truth is i don't like him so what is it that i said*

Aaagghhh 

You messed your hair and sat up straight. Well the truth is i don't particularly dislike him just his attitude sometimes. But yesterday he pulled it off like gentlemen the whole day with Yunwo and then when he comforted me i felt... You shut your trace of thoughts remembering the accident then you sighed audibly. 

"I don't think i said i like him -which i don't of course- just because of a small thing like that" You scratched your head thinking. But nothing. You couldn't remember anything. You smacked your head. "Ayo i'm a lousy drinker" and you laid back again kicking the cover away. 

*However, i was really rude with him when he was trying to be nice and i know that it's hard for him. And hell i should behave how can i sleep in a man room and say it's okay with my lame excuse. I lost it there. I think it's the aftermath effects but.... Then again he is my husband so comforting me is his job OH WOULD YOU SHUT UP GIRL GAAAH what am i thinking. Just be nice Yumi JUST be nice*

You sat slowly and decided to go to your room. Just when you were about to get off the bed you noticed your bare leg. 

You blinked a couple of time then your eyes traveled to what you were wearing and they flew open upon the realization. 

You looked panically at the floor to see your shirt and jeans tossed around. You gasped.

That disgusting freaking deep of !! Did he take advantage of me .. Oh god unbelievable and i thought he's innocent and ... well safe to be with. GAAAH I'LL KILL HIM 

 

And you went standing on your feet heading straight to the bathroom not really caring if he's showering or not. You banged the bathroom door hardly. 

"Come out you stupid piece of " You shot banging even harder. Okay seriously it's either you're still drunk or it's the after effect of your anger at Luhan, the accident and the alcohol that got you this brave. 

After awhile Luhan finally opened the door a little. He wasn't mad like he should be but on contrary he was grinning like he's enjoying your little torture and of course he knew why you got so furious. 

Water drench from his wet hair. He's not covering himself but with a mere towel wrapped around his waist. His eyes have a little sense of humor in them. 

You froze in your spot seeing him like that. There was nothing to see really, you kept reminding yourself that looking at his skin and bones so-called body. But the sensation was way off that anymore. 

"What ?" He asked showing a little irritation in his voice waking you up from your trace of thoughts.

"Yah why am i half dressed like this ? What the hell happened last night ?" You yelled at him but your voice vanished a little at the end as you swallowed again. Talking about being uncomfortable. 

"You're seriously asking me why you are half dressed when i am undressed myself" He raised a brow.

You cursed a little in your mind *Good Point* but you played it cool. "Oh whatever get dressed first then you'll explain exactly what happened which i'm pretty sure is nothing" You shrugged and was about to turn out when his voice stopped you.

"You're really something i thought you'll get dressed first then you'll complain. But you're seriously asking me why you're half-dressed when you're still half dressed too?" He shook his head. It's then that you felt the lack of cloths and started to pull the shirt down uncomfortably. "You're impossible" He tsked unbelievably. 

"What about you then ? You knew i'll ask about this and you came out on me . You're the one impossible yourself" You crossed you arms and scoffed. In you mind you applauded yourself for replying with something smart for once. 

"Because i wanted to see if the effect i had on you last night is still on" He smirked lying just to not lose the battle. 

"What effect? Yah I'm gonna kill you now seriously if you don't start talking. You're lying aren't you" Your eyes were wide and your breath hitched as your heart started racing. 

And the sense of humor in Luhan's eyes is back on.

"You came into my room yesterday and asked if you can sleep with me cuz you were scared or something" 

Oh no 

"I let it go because you were drunk but right then you started stripping out of your cloths and i just ..." 

Kill me 

"I mean i tried to stop you but you just.." He shook his head. He didn't lie but he exaggerated a little.

Your body felt numb. You thought you'll ask and he'll say nothing happened but what he said blew your mind. It was me who came here?

Did i go that far ? Was i really myself last night ? Oh god

I can not .. I just can't believe this. Did i really lose it last night ? Because of a ****ing drink. I crossed the borders that i said i'll never cross Uh

 

Tears started forming in the corner of your eyes and it didn't escape Luhan along with your sudden silence. 

Suddenly it all seemed not so funny anymore. He blinked his eyes

"What now? Don't tell me you're going to cry because of that hmm ?" He asked really concerned. 

"It was important to me" You exhaled. The big lump in your throat stopping you from saying more. 

"Okay fine fine nothing happened i swear. Please stop crying" He said obviously worried. 

"What?" You blinked looking at him with blurry vision. 

"I-..." He wanted to step out and talk to you up close but his current state doesn't allow him to take any step out of the bathroom. 

"Aah let me change first .. You go change too" He dismissed you and closed the door. 

You let out a deep sigh. Oh god nothing happened but how come I then ... 

You wiped your tears away before they drop on your cheek. 

A wave of relief washed over you but it wasn't enough to put your mind at ease completely. 

But for now you had to get dressed before talking to him again. You went to collect your cloths and the smell of alcohol almost killed you. "Eck" You made a face and sauntered to the door. You decided to wash up, shower and get dressed to look decent enough. 

*Yup. Enough humiliating myself for one day* 

You shrugged the thought but before taking another step toward your room across you felt a pair of eyes making a hole on your side. You slowly turned and your face fell. 

 

Sehun just got upstairs and saw you as messy as you're coming from Luhan's room. His mouth was half open and you heard the guys voices coming from downstairs. 

Uh Oh

You opened the door behind you again and with a rush went back inside to Luhan's room. Without thinking you made your way to the bathroom and barged inside shutting the door close behind you not considering Luhan's position. To your luck he was in his pants and a wifebeater getting ready to put his shirt on. 

Still he was shocked that you barged in like that on him while he's changing. 

"YAH Are you for real !! I told you to wait you can't even-" He started yelling but you covered his mouth shutting him up. 

"Shhhhhh" You hissed. "Your friends are here" You whispered. 

 

"Where is this fella ?" 

"It's almost 3 and he's nowhere to be found" 

"Sehun why do you look so pale? What are you looking around for" 

 

Their voices got louder and louder and you can clearly say that all of them are in the room now. 

Luhan removed your hand from his mouth and cursed under his breath. "What the hell ? Why are we hiding they know now" He whispered getting tense from the close gap between you two. 

 

"Yah Sehun. Don't tell me you saw your famous ghost here again ?" Baekhyun spoke looking at Sehun pale/horrified look. 

"I saw Kang Yumi coming out from this room" Sehun said freaking out a little when he saw you not inside the room. 

"Impossible she's not here. Plus this is Luhan's room" Chanyeol pressed on.

"Trust me i saw her. She was wearing a shirt and ...... only. Her hair was messy and she looked tired. When she saw me she ran back inside here but now she's gone" 

The others gazed at him like he's insane. Chanyeol swallowed.

"Yah when you put it that way it seems like they were... Ehm impossible she's not here and Luhan is not here either" Xiumin pointed. 

 

Luhan face-palmed himself then shook his head. "Do you have to stir trouble everytime" He hissed with the lowest voice he have. 

 

"No i'm 100% sure of this AND the t-shirt that she was wearing is Luhan's" He said confidently. 

"And how do you know that ?" Chen frowned. 

"BECAUSE I GAVE IT TO HIM. Trust me those two are here i know it" 

"Cut the crap already they're obviously not here" Kris narrowed his eyes at him. But the little boy was surer than ever. 

"Maybe they're hiding" Sehun clapped. 

"Why would they ?" Suho asked confused. 

"Afraid to be caught together for whatever they were doing" Sehun blurted and immediately got a smack from Kai. 

"You watch a lot of . Doing what ? What will they do anyway" He hissed at him. 

"Yah why did you hit me it hurt" He pouted. "But i'm still sure they are here. Or at least she is here" 

"Maybe in the bathroom then" Lay shrugged innocently. "Since they're obviously not in the room" 

 

You gasped loud and Luhan had to cover your mouth this time. 

 

"You think" Xiumin grinned wickedly. 

 

You jumped in your place holding yourself back from squealing. "What do we do? Should we go out and clear the misunderstandings" You whispered. 

"And let them see you like this. You're insane !" He murmured.

 

"If I checked the bathroom and they were not there. Will you cut your illusions already ?" Chanyeol said irritated. Rather he was curious to find out himself. 

Sehun nod. 

 

You jumped in your place again. "What now?" You hissed feeling the blood in your face swell. 

Without a word Luhan pulled your hand so that you follow him to that bathtub. He hopped in and pushed you to the wall where the curtain was shoved to one side and hid behind it. He refused to just move the curtain cuz it'll be suspicious and just glued himself to you so that you hide behind the tiny space behind the pushed-to-side curtain. 

Your eyes widen when you felt your nose tip touch. He was so close

 

Chanyeol flew the bathroom door open just to make the other see how sure he is that they're not inside. 

Your body shifted but Luhan kept you in place. You closed your eyes and bit your bottom lip avoiding his blank stare. 

The closeness was anything but comfortable to you.

 

"See i told you they're not here" Chanyeol said not bothering to look twice as he closed the door. 

 

You looked up at Luhan he looked down at you. "Are we safe now?" You mouthed. Luhan gazed at you momentarily. All the voices in the back fading. 

"What?" You whispered locking your gaze with his. 

"I don't know" He replied. Not moving a muscle. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" You blinked feeling awkward. 

Luhan blinked rapidly as realization hit him and he jerked back. 

 

"They should be gone by now" Luhan stuttered. And made his way out of the bathroom. You scratched your head as you followed behind.

 

"Eish. Such a bother from the early morning" He groaned as he made his way to the couch. 

"It's noon you know.." You tailed behind him. He turned to you with a piercing glare and you giggled nervously.

"Yeah i'm gonna go change" You made a run for it.