Chapter 16: Embarrassed

My Husband Name Is Lu What ?

 

 

"Moving ? What moving ? Where am i moving ?" You panicked a little. 
"To my room" He answered.
"What?
 
He moved his hand to the remote and turned off the TV. 
"You're moving to my room. I'm not happy to say this either but we'll share one room for the current time" He showed you an irritate smile.
"What are you on about ? I mean how can we share one room ?!!" 
 
"Yeah now you'd wish you have listened earlier" He muttered and stood up making you turn around as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder. 
"Yumi say Hi to Leen , Erma and Somi" Luhan pointed at the three maids setting up the table while his arm still tightly wrapped around you. "Mom gave our Ajummah a month break"
You blinked your eyes trying to analyze the whole situation. 
 
"They are loyal to my mom so you better be careful" He whispered with the lowest voice he have. 
"Annyounghasiyo  Miss" The three of them bowed in the same time. "Oh hi" You gave a nod back. 
Then it all turned awkward for you. You giggled uncomfortably "Excuse us for a second" and you pulled Luhan with you to one corner.
 
You rubbed your temple and let out a deep breath. 
"Can you tell me what's going on ? " You yelled in a low voice so that the maids don't hear you. 
"Since when were they here and why?" You continued. 
"They are here to set my parents room" He answered flatly. 
"What tha.. Okay wait can you start from the beginning" 
 
"Eish so annoying" He muttered. "Listen. My Parents. Are. Going. To. Move. In here. For awhile. So. We. Need. To. Pretend. Like. We're a. Real. Couple 24/7" He spoke emphasizing every word like he was talking to a retarded person. 
"Don't talk to me like i'm an idiot" You hissed. 
"You still don't get it do you" He retorted. 
"Not quiet" You lowered your head. He scoffed. 
 
"They're doing some construction work in my parents house. My mom wants to change the floor or something  anyway that's why they're going to live here temporarily. Mom think it's a good idea since we're too young so probably it's good to live together for sometime" He finished. 
"You have got to be kidding me!!" You snapped. "How come you didn't tell me all of this earlier" You shot.
Luhan scoffed unbelievingly. "And now it's my fault. You're the one who is always late and tired" 
"You- You.." 
 
"Luhan son" A feminine voice called. 
"They're here" Luhan smiled evilly and passed you hitting shoulders with you. 
"Oh boy" You bit your lips. The whole situation just seemd wrong in your head. You're living together with his family, it's not a bad thing but the thought of acting all lovingly toward Luhan when his mom is around That what really disgust you. 
"Omma help me i can't do this" You looked up in a pleading eyes with your hands rubbing together. 
 
"Where's my beautiful daughter in law?" You heard Mrs. Lu said. You actually felt happy hearing her call you that. "Here" You sang and rushed to greet her. Time to act.
"Hello Omonim Abonim and Yenny" 
"Hey Yumi we're Sorry for this sudden staying i hope it's okay with you" Mr. Lu said. 
You giggled awkwardly. "Anyeyoo Abonim. It's really okay beside it will be fun to have some company around here" You answered. 
"See Yeobo i told you"Mrs. Lu turned to her husband. 
"Yeah dad don't feel like that it's really okay. And Like Yumi said it was really boring just the two of us" Luhan smiled. You looked over his face to be more certain. *Yuuup he's actually smiling to his dad*
 
"So did the maid do their works good?" Mrs. Lu questioned. 
"Yeah they set the guests room for you and dad. And the room upstairs for Yenny" 
"Cool i'll have my own room in this place too" Yenny clapped in excitment. 
"Mr. The dinner is ready" One of the maid said bowing. 
"Oh just in time. Come on let's eat" 
They all went to take there seats while you stood in your place gasping for air. 
 
Yenny came by and patted your shoulder grinning. "Be strong i don't think it will take a long time" Then she passed you going to the dinning table.
"Hopefully" You muttered then followed her. 
 
Unlike what you expected the dinner was actually fun. They were chatting and laughing unlike the cold atmosphere that always existed at dinner time. 
 
"No i'm just a bit tired i'll go upstairs and wash" You excused yourself remembering that you didn't change ever since you came here. 
You went up to your room but right before you enter someone pulled you to the other side. 
"I knew it. You don't understand Korean i told you we'll be sharing a room why are you going in there again" Luhan half screamed pushing you to his room and closing the door before anyone hear. 
 
"Ugh" You straightened yourself and looked straight in his eyes. "Listen Ajushhi. I heard Yenny is occupying that room so i'd rather share a room with her than do that with you" You spit.
"First. Your stuffs are not in there The room was already set with some of Yenny's stuff.
Second. Who told you that Yenny love sharing a room with someone.
Third. It's my house You're my wife so play by my rules. 
Fourth and finally who the hell are you calling Ajushhi !!" 
"Ajushhi is way better than your stupid name" You shot, lying. In fact his name was pretty attractive even you admit that.
 
"Beside I'm not your wife don't call me that again" 
"You are MY wife. Like it or not!"
"Only on papers it's not real" You emphasized. 
"Papers or not it's still real." 
"Even so ? You can't control me. I'm a living being" 
"You wanna bet on that" His stare became dangerous and threating.
 
*Yumi don't waste your time with him. He's just a selfish brat who think he can do and have everything* 
"Whatever" You muttered and rolled your eyes. Luhan secretly smiled in victory. 
"Now just stay here. If you wanna wash that's the bathroom. I'm going to do some groceries shopping with my mom so." And he went out.
 You kicked the air. "Aish that'selfish annoying irritating self-lover cocky rude impolite jerk." You cursed him a million time more in your head. 
 
"For my dad" You tried to encourage yourself but this time even that didn't work. Luhan just keep pushing you over the limit way beyond what you can take. 
You inhaled and exhaled deeply and repeated this time louder. "For APPA"
You held your fist up in the air.
 
You head to the bathroom and took a shower. 
After you finished overlooked the small closet in the bathroom and grabbed one of the bathrobes that were hanging. You took the light baby grey color assuming that there were prepeared by his mother too when she designed well everything. That's the only thing that can explain why there's a a couple set. 
You wore it with the matching slippers and a small towel to dry your hair with. 
You peeked through the door. Oh wth he just left it's impossible for him to be back already. 
 
You got out and did a quick scan on the room searching for the closet. *Es i should have prepared some cloths before i take a shower. Where was my head* 
You located it and went searching for a set of Pj to change too. 
"That's all his cloths where the hell are mine" Your brows knitted.
 
Right then you heard the door knop twist. 
Squealing without thinking you jumped in the closet and closed it door behind you. 
*He's back already ?* 
*Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy. i knew this was a bad idea* 
*This is embarrassing* 
 
Luhan entered the room his eyes traveling around searching for you. He was about to turn around and go out again but a knocking sound caught his attention. 
 
*Damn it* You rubbed your forehead. As you tried to lean in and peak on him a little you accidentally pumped your forehead on the door. 
 
Luhan scoffed when he located where the voice came from. "It can't be" He whispered to himself standing in front of the closet. 
He opened the door. 
You stumbled out and fell on your face. 
"Ooooouuuuuch" 
Luhan kept his eyes on you. You sat yourself up rubbing your head again. 
"I don't think i want to know but.. What the hell were you doing in my closet ?" He asked with a calm voice. 
You remained seated and continued rubbing your head as you set your gaze on the ground embarrassed to look at him. "Searching for my cloths what else" You murmured. 
"They're at th- Wait don't tell me you're not wearing anything under this bathrobe ?" His mouth opened ajar. 
You reddened. *May the ground swallow me now. I want to disappear* 
Luhan scoffed ridiculously. "Heh Omg where is you mind women ? Didn't you search for your cloths before head?" 
"Which lead us to the main point. Where are my cloths?" You shot him a weak glare.
"There's not enough space in my closet so i ordered the maid to move them to a room downstairs saying it's the dressing room but again you should've asked that before ahead" 
"And how should i know that" You rolled your eyes with a hint of pout on your lips. 
"You're not planning to get up?" 
*It's more embarrassing if i did* 
 
"Since i can't go out now. Why don't you go and get me something to wear " You requested changing the topic. "You're wearing a bathrobe ! Why can't you go out ?" He teased a little. 
"Don't you joke like this" You whined. *Plz it's so embarrassing enough already* 
 
"Eish your such an airhead" He narrowed his eyes then moved to the closet. He took out a set of his own Pj and threw it at you. 
"Where this for now. I can't go out and be suspicious either so just put these on" He sighed. 
You picked up the clothes then threw them away. "Your's Ew. I don't want too" 
"Okay fine you saved me the trouble of burning them afterwards" He picked it up again. "Have fun sleeping with the bathro-"
"Give it to me" You jumped up and snatched it from his hand. You immediately darted to the bathroom to wear it. 
*Wth* 
The shirt was big but okay. But the pants was biggy big that you had to hold it with your hand so it don't fall. 
Ugh
You got out hesitatingly with your hand securely holding the pants.
 
Luhan looked your way. It took him everything inside him for him not to burst in laughter.
"Uhmm Theee. Pants ?" 
"Tie the lace on the waist area and you will be good" He kept clearing his throat to forbid himself from laughing. 
"Oh" 
You tied it. Then looked at yourself again. *I look funny* 
"Whatever where am i-" You stopped when you looked up at him. He was holding in his laugh.  
"What?" You yelled. 
"You look like an elephant what else" He cleared his throat one last time. Anything just to hold him from laughing. 
"Yeah Laugh as you want it's all your fault anyway Whatever so Where am i sleeping?" 
Luhan turned around and went to set in the coushes area. 
"On the floor , couch i don't really care suit yourself" He shrugged. 
"Floor ?" You tilted your head then curled the corner of your lips in annoyance. *Forever an inconsiderate jerk*You pout
 
 Right then his phone vibrated signaling a message. 
"Shoot" He jumped up. 
You blinked your eyes looking at him. "My mom is coming. She want to talk to us" He raked his fingers throught his hair. 
"Wait your mom knows how to text ?" 
"This is our subject now really!" He squnited his eyes. "My MOM is coming HERE" He then pointed at you from head to toe. 
"Oh shiit she can't see me in your cloths. She'd think OhMyGod OhMyGod OhMyGod" You placed your hand on your head panicking now. 
"Just go to the bed pretend that you're a sleep" 
"Haaaah ?" 
"Just go" Luhan pushed you. You stumbled at first but immediately regained your balance and went to the bed. 
You laid down and pulled the cover over you. *Just pretend you're a sleep Yumi just pretend until she leave* You inhaled. *Oh Okay. This is good OhGod this bed is so cozy* 
 
"Uh umma" Luhan opened the door. "Oh son i hope i'm not bothering you or something" Mrs.Lu beamed. 
"Not at all. Let's just talk outside Yumi just drifted to sleep" He smiled. 
"Oh really" His mom glanced over his shoulder. "But i was hoping ..." She smiled then and shook her head.
"Yeah let's just go out of this room" He smiled awkwardly and went out with her. 
 
After an hour or so with his mom and dad and Yenny who joined later. Luhan returned to the room. It actually went on like any other family chat nothing special. 
He let himself in and yawned. 
"Wait a minute" He shook his head. "What is she still doing in my bed ?" He glanced at your messy look on the bed. 
"Yah Kang Yumi Go and sleep on the floor" He ordered. You didn't move. 
"Kang Yumi !!" He called again louder. Still no response. 
"Eish she actually slept in my bed" He hissed at your sleepy body. 
"Yah Kang Yumi Wake up" He shook you hard. You showed no sign of movement. "YAAAAAAH" 
 
"Aish this girl really.." He stood next the bed like an idiot glaring at you. 
Your hair was already messy and your mouth was a little opened. Unknowingly his eyes traveled on your face studying your features. 
Not a single hint of emotions captivated him but he gotta admit he felt weird. 
Realizing what he was doing he shook his head to snap himself back to reality.
He cursed you in his mind. 
"I have to make her pay for this" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_______________________________
Late and Lame +…+” Sorry it was a busy exams week :(!