new friend

It all started with a kick in the face

 heey guys!! sorry i couldn't uptade earlier i was being a lazy ...well here's an uptade and i got tired of putting _____ so i changed her nameto Han Yi kyung~hope that's not a bad name. here it goes~~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong and Yikyung were walking still holdin hands and suddenly BOOM! 

"oww what th fck was that??" Yi Kyung was holding her head. "where'd the shoe come from?" Jaejoong ased. Some guy was running to them.

The guy had an apologetic look and said "sorry! i was just playing around and did a high kick but my shoe slipped. i'm really sorry!!"

Yi Kyung just looked at him and siad "it's okay" "i'm really sorry is there anything i can do to make it up? i'll take you to the hospital" 

"it's okay it's oay. buuuut in return, you can tell me and this guy right here how to get home. you see we're lost and have absolutely no idea where we are." Yikyung said smiling 

The stranger chuckled and just nodded his head. "alrighty then where do you need to go?"

"soo jim 652" you said. "oh that's where my aunt lives! haha here" he said handing you a piece of paper with directions on it. 

"THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" you bowed and the stranger just smiled. 

'you're welcome. my name is Kim Kibum. but call me Key. nice to meet you" he took out his hand to shake yours.

"hello my name is Han Yi Kyung. it's nice meeting you too." she took his hand and shook it. 

"who's your little friend here Yi Kyung?"

"oh he's Kim Jae--- jin" you lied. Key couldn't really see Jaejoong's face since it was dark but then a car passed by and the lights helped Key look at his face with more clear image. 

"omo if it isn't my Kim Jaejoong. omo omo i'm like your number one fan~!" he yelled before jumping onto Jaejoong like a dog who has seen it's owner after a long time. 

Jaejoong looked shocked with his eyes almost exploding and his face turning red from key hugging him too tight.

Key finally backed up and apologized "sorry it's just that i'm like in LOVE with you and you're my favorite from JYJ"

"in LOVE with?" Jaejoong asked. How can a guy be in love with him unless he's gay haha.

"yup. i fell in love with you ever since i saw you on stage singing and oh my gosh since then, my dream was to go on at least one date with you!!!" Key exclaimed.

"go on a DATE? WITH ME?....are you gay?"Jaejoong asked going straight to the point.

"hehe yea! i am! how did you know??..WOULD YOU GO ON A DATE WITH ME?" Key asked out of the blue.

"aha ha ha sorry but i'm straight plus there's someone i like." Jaejoong said akwardly at first but smiled when he said he likes someone else.

"oh that's alright i guess i'll move on to my second choice. Park Yoochun."

~Yi Kyung's POV~

Wow Key moves on so fast like *snap* that. And i can't believe he's GAY! 

it suddenly get's quiet. i broke the silence "I've always wanted a gay friend!! i'm so glad i got lost or else i wouldn't have met you!" seriusly, i've always wanted to have a gay friend. they're so awesome!!

Key suddenly hugged me and i hugged back. "I'm so glad to hear that! let's get each other's numbers." he said taking out his phone. 

"oh my phone died and i couldn't call the doctors to save him but if i get home soon, i guess i can help my phone survive." i said jokingly.

"ok then gimme your number." i put it in his contacts list and said "text me tomorrow and we can talk and have fun. then we'll be leaving since it's getting late."

"bye Yi Kyung! bye Jaejoong oppa" he hugged me to say good bye and i looked over at Jaejoong who had bug eyes. i mean his eyes were opened and was about to like POP OUT. what's his problem? eye disease? kekeke

Key left after saying good bye and hugging me and Jaejoong. Jaejoong and i just saw a cab and went inside and told the driver "could you take us to soo jim 652?" "okay" the driver said and started the car.

We should've just found a cab and went back home. How dumb are we?

The car was silent..i don't like silence.

"Hey Jaejoong, what happened with that Yoona girl?" i asked not even calling him oppa.