I'm helping you

It all started with a kick in the face

~Your POV~

"Jieun, can we go to the mall now?" 

"sure let's go" Jieun is such a good friend. "____, can you tell me about the punching stomach thing?" 

~after explaining everything to Jieun~

"it's all because of you babo! remember when we were late for that event"

-FLASHBACK-

~riingggg~ "hello?" you answered.

"are you ______?" the voice on the phone said.

"yes this is her may i help you?" you said

"Where are you??? and your friend! you guys were supossed to come and do the dance!" the voice said.

"OH SHOOT! i'm very sorry i forgot! i'll be there soon!"

"well you better hurry up because the event starts in 30 minutes!" with that said, he hung up.

*aishh why did i forget???* you thought as you dialed Jieun's number.

"hello this is Jieun's phone" answered Jieun's mom. "ah Jieun's mom can you tell Jieu that were late for the event?" you told her.

"Ok wait one second" she said and you heard Jieun's voice on the phone say "no mom i wanna sleep go away" 

"sorry _____ but can you come here and help me wake her up? she's a very heavy sleeper" said Jieun's mom.

you quickly agreed and hung up the phone and went to Jieun's house. You went into Jieun's room and did everything you could but Jieun was still sleeping. 

You were sitting next to the sleeping Jieun just looking at your watch and said "YAH JIEUN! WE ONLY HAVE 10 MORE MINUTES TO GET THERE!" Jieun was still a sleep. Suddenly the door opened and came in Jieun's mom with freshly baked cinnamon rolls and orange juice.

Jieun's eyes were wide open and she jumped up with a huge smile. You were surprised at her. Jieun said with twinkling eyes "woooow food" 

You were dumbfounded and told her again" Jieun, were late!" Jieun looked at you with a confused look and said"late for what?" while eating her cinnamon rolls. 

and that's how you and Jieun missed the event and lost your job. 

-FLASHBACK end-

Me and Jieun started laughing untill we had tears in our eyes. "that's when i found out that you only wake up if you smell food" i told Jieun.

Oh! we're at the mall already??? haha that was fast. well it was only a ten minute walk to the mall.  "hey Jieun, let's begin shopping like crazy!" Jieun nodded with a smile on her face. 

~after 2 hours~

ah i'm so tired and i can tell that Jieun is too. "alrighty let's head home i'm exhausted" i told Jieun. 

"yeah let's go i'm about to pass out. " Jieun said. I just laughed at her expression. 

we got out of the mall , said our good byes and went our seperate ways. It was kind of sad that i was walking home. i kept on walking and walking and after what it seemed like hours, i finally arrived at my house. right when i was about to go to the door, i saw someone laying on the ground. He kept on saying "help" so i went there to see who it is like the curius cat i am. 

"kim Jaejoong? OH MY GOSH! YOU'RE BLEEDING!!!!" i yelled. i quickly ran over to him and picked him up. I put his arm around my neck and helped him get into his house. I helped him lay down on the sofa and quickly went to the bathroom for a wet towel.

his face was covered in blood and he had several cuts on his face and his arm. I took the towel and helped cleaned his face which was starting to look better without all the blood. "hey where's the first aid kit?" i asked. " he pointed to the shelf next to the sofa.

i went and tok out the first aid kit and put bandages and ointment on the cuts and bruises. 

"wooow how can you get beat up like this? you know you could've died if i didn't come help you." i said with a worried look on my face. 

~Jaejoong's POV~ 

All i could do was stare at her and stare at her and stare at her more. She looked so serius and cute when she was cleaning my face. 

"wooow how can you get beat up like this? you know you could've died if i didn't come help you" she said with a woriied look. AWW SHE LOOKS SO ADORABLE!!! i couldn't say anything so i jus looked at her and she said " fine tell me later. but right now, go to sleep. here i'll help you get to your bed." She helped me up and helped me get into bed. 

"did you eat?" she asked and i shook my head. "k i'll be right back" and she left the room.