The witch is back

It all started with a kick in the face

"WE'RE LOST!!! oh my god we're lost what do we do what do we do?????" you said panicking. It was getting dark now and you checked your watch. 6pm. 

"yah! calm down! no need to panick. i'll just call changmin and tell him to come pick us up." Jaejoong said looking for his phone. 

"! i left it in the car! oh well you try calling Jieun. she's probably with Changmin." he said.

"okay" you said as you pulled out your phone. you dialed Jieun's number. ~riiiingggg~ "hello? ______?" Jieun answered.

"Jieun!!! are you with Changmin? can you tell him to pick me and Jaejoong up? were here at ~dorodoo~" you looked at your phone after that sound and "MY ING @!@!@#!!!! IT'S OUT OF BATTERYY!!" 

"WHATTT??" Jaejoong yelled "what are we gunna do? I don't know where this is!"

you were scared as a lost puppy right now. "WHAT. THE. . DO. WE. DO NOWWW????"

"We'll look for a phone booth. i'm pretty sure there's one around here." Jaejoong said as calm as ever.

You guys started walking and searching for a phone booth. ~after 30 minutes of searching~ no luck.

"what kind of a place doesn't have a phone booth??" you asked.

You and Jaejoong were tired after walking nonstop for 30 minutes. You saw a bench and ran to it and sat down. You told Jaejoong to come sit down.

"where are we? we're even more lost now. we've been walking for 30 minutes and i'm really hungry" you whined while holding your stomach.

"i don't know but let's go to that convenient store and buy something to eat" Jaejoong said as he pointed to the convenient store.

"Let's go!" you yelled with happiness.

You two went inside the store and bought ramen. Since you guys were hungry as hell, you guys's ramen were gone in less than 5 minutes.

"ah i'm full" you both said and then started laughing

Jaejoong picked up the empty ramen cups and trashed it. He walked back to you and then stopped. you were wondering what he was doing and then walked up to him. "what's wrong?" 

~Jaejoong's POV~

I saw her. I was shocked. WHY IS SHE HERE? I thought she went to America. 

"what's wrong?" ______ asked.

"oh nothing. let's go" i said trying to hide that scared look.

I walked out with ______ and saw her walking towards me. "OPPAAAA~" she squiled. gosh so annoying. 

"Oppa! what're you doing here?" she asked. How did she know it was me??? oh right. i took off my sunglasses because it was dark. 

"What are YOU doing here Yoona? i thought you went to America." i yelled. Yoona. Im Yoona. my ex-girlfriend....who used me.

"aww oppa why are you yelling at me? cmon aren't you happy that i'm here? " she said using her squicky little disgusting voice giving me her ugly puppy eyes and wrapping her arms around mine.

"no i'm not happy. why would i be happy? and get off me!" i told her calmly trying not to let my anger out.

I saw someone walking towards us. He stood next to Yoona "Darling who is this?" he said as he wrapped his arms around Yoona's waist. "oh this is my ex-boyfriend! isn't he good looking?" she told him. He was muscular and handsome.

"Jaejoong oppa this is Timmy. He's American. I met him when i went to America. I came back a few days ago." Yoona said 

"who's this little girl? your girlfriend?" Yoona asked.

i looked at ______. "N-" _____ was about to say no but i cut her off "yes. she is my girlfrined so what?" i said taking _____'s hand and holding it. "Well then if we're done introducing ourselves, we'll be going then" i said leaving a speechless Yoona and a confused Timmybehind.

~Yoona's POV~

I had nothing to say. i was shocked. He was never this rude before. 

Fine Kim Jaejoong. I'm going to torture your girlfriend and get you back. You'll be mine soon. MWAHAHAHHAA

"Timmy, let's break up" i said with no emotion. Timmy was just a toy just like Kim Jaejoong when we dated. I never really liked them. I just liked their money and their body. They're hot.

"but Yoona why? we've been dating for only a week." Timmy said. gosh so annoying. "i don't like you" i said coldly and walked away.

Get ready for revenge Kim Jaejoong. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA i gotta think of a plan now. i got into my car and drove off.