please don't leave me

It all started with a kick in the face

Jaejoong came running to the receptionist in the hospital 

"do you know what room the patient Han Yi Kyung is in?" he asked out of breath. Right after he got that call from Yoona, he started running pushing and shoving everyone who was in his way to the hospital.

"hold on plase.-checking through papers- oh here you go she's in room 250 si-" before the receptionist could finish her sentence, he started running. taking the stairs instead of the elevator. 

He hoped that she's okay and that he'll walk inside the room with asmiling Yi Kyung. 

He stood in front of room 205. not even wasting a second he opened the door

"Yi Kyung-ah" he said walking to the girl sleeping on the bed. he kneeled beside her taking her hand gently into his. 

"is she alright? wat happened to her?" he asked Yoona not even looking at her.

"the doctor said that the surgery went well but she's not waking up. and..." Yoona said not saying what happened to her and afraid that he migt kill her if she said it.

"and what?" he asked and looked at Yoona

"uh?oh uhm uh well you se iwasn'tinmyrightmindandhitherwithmycar." she said quickly and Jaejoong didn't understand a thing shesaid.

"what are you saying?i can't understand you" he said as he walked over to the end of the bed where the imformation about the patient was hanging. He looked at the paper and his eyes widened when it said  'car accident' 

"she got in a car accident?" 

"uhm yeah." 

"do you know who hit her?"

"uh uh...yeah..i-i-it wa-as  m-m-m-e" she stuttered. 

"WHAT? YOU? GET OUT OF HERE! RIGHT NOW! GET OUT!" he yelled. Yoona was shocked. she knew that he would get mad at her but not like this. 

"but Jae oppa i didn't mean to" her sentence only earned her a hard  deathly glare from Yoona. 

"How can you say that you didn't mean to? please. just get out and never show me your face again." he said angrily and Yoona grabbed her purse and started running as fast as she could but miserably failed and her face met the floor cause of her super high 'in style' red heels. 

"oww" Yoona groaned tears rolling down her face and looked at Jaejoong but he didn't even care. He was too busy holding your hand and praying that you'll wake up soon.

The disappointed Yoona ran out the door and stopped when she was outside the hospital. She wasn't disappointed in Jaejoong for not helping her back there but she was disappointed in herself for being such a terrible horrifying mean person. 

She hit her head again and covered her face. Tears flowing down and she just wished that she never used Jaejoong. She wished that she was never such a devil. She wished for everything to be just a dream and that if it isn't, then that someone would help her. 

"uh excuse me miss? are you okay?" a tall handsome guy said. 

Yoona looked up at the good looking figure with her face looking like a panda due to her eyeliner. 

"do i look okay? *sniff* who are you? *sniff* "

"my name is Lee Donghae. comeon i don't like seing pretty girls cry so let's go somewhere fun"  

~in the hospital~

"please Yi Kyung please wake up. we've only been going out for a week and you're going to leave me? please don't leave me. i love you" Jaejoong said as tears fell down his worried face.

right then the doctor came with a clipboard in his hand. Jaejoong stood up quickly and walked towards the him.

"doctor she's going to be okay right?"

" according to the results, she must've been very shocked at the sudden accident so it might be just too much for her and we don't know if she'll wake up or not."

"please! i'm begging you please! save her!" Jaejoong was kneeling in front of the doctor and cried. pleading and pleading that you would wake up soon. The doctors left and only the sleeping you and Jaejoong were in the room. 

Jaejoong walked towards you and kissed your forehead gently.

"Yi Kyung, i love you." he whispered to you.