the food lovers

It all started with a kick in the face

~Jieun's POV~

aiish this girl. where did she go? ok i'll try calling again

-riiiiiinnnggg- 

"i'm sorry you're call is forwarded to an automatic voice messa--" why isn't she picking up her phone???

Yi Kyung, if i see you again, i swear im gunna kill you with all these unanswered questions about where you were yesterdayy >:O

She's not home, she's not at school, she's not picking up her phone. maybe... maybe her neighbor knows? but i don't know that pretty boy's number. *DRAMATAIC SIGH* OOOH! i can call CHANGMIN!

-rriiinggg-

"hello? changmin? i need you to give me Jaejoong's number."

"why?"

"i need to ask him if he's with Yi Kyung or if he knows where she is."

"ah i see. you know, i noticed that they have this connection you know what i'm saying? ever since we went to the amusement park they left us and then the next day they told us that they were chased by crazy fans and-"(A/N: you still haven't told changmin and Jieun about your relationship with Jaejoong)

"YAH SHIM CHANGMIN! YOU IM NOT GUNNA BRING FOOD TO TOMORROW'S PICNIC!" 

"aw noo fairr but i can't help it if i notice their 'lovey dovey' connection and what about u-"

"JUST TELL ME THE FREAKING NUMBER!"

"gosh calm down. ok paper and pen handy? here it is 010******* "

"thanks chagiya(: you know i didn't mean it when i said im not gunna bring food right? hehe of course ima bring food. not for you but for me. food is always number one! okay i'll call you later byee "

"bye bye sweetie"

haha food brings back memories. those sweet sweet loving memories.

~Flashback~

"you guys go on i'll be with Yi Kyung over there k?" Jaejoong said and walked over to Yi Kyung. 

Changmin and Jieun happily went on the rollercoaster. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They got off the rollercoaster and walked over to where Jaejoong and Yi Kyung were sitting but they only found an old couple sharing a pretzel together. 

"is that Jaejoong and Yi Kyung? since when did they turn fifty?" Changmin asked. Jieun playfully hit his arm

"yah you pabo. maybe they went to buy food? oh my phone's ringing" Jieun picked up her phone

"hello? oh hi Yi Kyung where are you?"

""Jieun!!! are you with Changmin? can you tell him to pick me and Jaejoong up? were here at" the voice on the other line died. 

"huh? Yi Kyung! where are you at? hello? hello?"  

"was that Yi Kyung? is she with Jaejoong?"

"yup but i think her phone died or something. see she's not answering" 

"well should we go home then?" Jieun said. 

"after we eat food" Changmin said "well you can leave first if you want to eat"

"OMG FOOD~~~LET"S GO EAT THAT!" Jieun yelled, both of them forgetting about the lost couple

---------------after eating-------------------------

"wahh that was delicious." they both said at the same time. 

"JINX! HAHAHAHAHHA" they started laughing and having the time of their lives. 

"so i'll get going now" Jieun turned around but was stopped by Changmin

"i'll give you a ride?"

Jieun smiled "sure" they both had developed tiny feelings for each other and later onthat night they both didn't get to sleep a wink because of their thoughts of each other.

-the next day-

Jieun and Changmin we're sitting in some old breakfast place and what they didn't know was that they we're sitting next to each other.(A/N: not sitting nxt to each other like close together but as in table to table you know? hehe^^)

they we're both ready to order and they both yelled at the same time "ajumma i'll have the pancake and coffee and the soup and theseafood mix" 

they both looked at each other "oh? hey! we meet again" Changmin said. 

"yeah we meet again. and we ordered the same thing. that's kinda weird haha" 

"yup those things are super delicious. come sit here" Changmin said as he pointed at the chair next to him.

"okay" 

Ever since that day, they would come to the same breakfast place every morning and they would eat together. With the same routine, the Ajumma that worked there gave them the name 'food lovers' 

one happy day, they we're happily eating their food and changmin suddenly asked Jieun out. 

"w-w-what?" 

"will you be my girlfriend?"

Jieun smiled "yes"

they both kept their relationship a secret from Jaejoong and Yi Kyung.

~End of Flashback~

a smile creeped up on my face bringing back those memories.

oh goodness i forgot to call that pretty boy. i dialed his number

"hello? Kim Jaejoong?"

"who is this?"

"this is Jieun do you know where Yi Kyung is?"

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

THE FOOD LOVERS! FOOD~~~~~ 

thank you for subscribing!!!! and NEW READERS THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING!! 

i'll be back with a new update soon~maybe tomorrow(: