mr.perfect

It all started with a kick in the face

It was finally afterschool and you walked out the school gate and suddenly ~beep! you got a message~ you clicked view nd it read 

"hey i'm in front of the school. i'll drive you home so hurry up and come! ^^ -Jaejoong" 

*oh yeah baby i get a free ride* you thought and ran to Jaejoong's car and went in. 

"how did you get my nmber?" you asked. 

"oh um..i might've took your number when you we're sleeping yesterday hehe" Jaejoong said slightly embarrased and scratched his head.

"alright. here we gooo~~~ CMON AJUSSHI DRIVE!DRIVE!" you yelled playfully. Jaejoong laughed and started driving. 

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jaejoong's POV~

"we're here" i said . 

"oh alright. thanks for the ride old man byee" she went out and closed the door before i could fight back. 

I was searching for my script for the movie i was playing in and i found Yi Kyung's cellphone. 

i took it and suddenly it vibrated ~beep!you got a message~ i looked to see who it was from and it said.. mr.perfect? being the curious cat i am, i clicked view and it said 

"Yi Kyung!! the movie date is still on right? it's tomorrow at 6pm at the Seoul cinema ok? i'll pick you up at 5:30? -Mr.Perfect"

ch. so she's watching a movie with a guy? ha! how funny. with her violent and rude personality she got a date? and the door opened and there was Yi Kyung standing there "did you see my cellphone? i left it here. "

"oh yea i found it. here oh you ot a text from 'mr.perfect' is he your boyfried?" i asked

"REALLY? YOU EFFING SERIUS? LEMME SEE!" she snatched the phone away from me and looked at the text message. and she started GIGGLING! "OMG he said movie date! DATE!"

 "so is he your boyfriend? what's his name? how old is he? is he a good boy?" 

"no. but i like hi- hey! wy would i answer those questions? you're not my dad! bye!" she ran offto her house. 

thank god they're not going out. Oh! here's the script! gosh i have to memorize a lo of lines *sigh* better get started now. i walked inside my house after i locked my car ad stated practicing but my heart and mind wouldn't let me focus. my mind kept on worrying about the movie date and my heart kept n thumping. you kno what? i'll just go to sleep. but it's only 5 pm. well i'll just go sleep anyways. 

~the next night~ 

i just came home from the movie preview shoot and i saw Yi Kyung getting into a car and i saw a guy inside the car. That must be her 'date'

i quickly went insideand changed into my sunglass and scarf disguise aka te person with the face disease disguise haha just kidding. i ate somecookies and walked to my car. 

"let's see where was the theatre again? oh right! it was Seoul cinema. alrighty let's go" i got into the car and started driving.