No

It all started with a kick in the face

"Will you go out with me?" Yunho asked you
"..." You didn't reply 

and right when you were about to say something..

"Honey your classmate's here!!" your eyes shot open "Just a dream" you said and went down stairs. 

You slept for about an hour after you stopped texting Jaejoong. And you were still questioning yourself about that dream. 

Why did Yunho look so hot in your dream? 

"hey" Yunho said. His appearance would be rated as a 3 from a scale of 1-10. Why? because he has huge nerdy glasses that covered half his face. His clothes weren't just normal skinny jeans and a shirt, he wore a bow tie on top of a green plaid shirt tucked in his long black pants. He got straight A's and he has never ever gotten lower than an A before. He was tall but he was still an average nerd. But you still thought he was kind of cute. and you had one question in mind.

How did he get a grilfriend? well that's not the problem right now, the problem is the project that's worth half your grade. 

"Hi. follow me and let's get started" you led him to your room and immediatly started working. and after about ten minutes, his phone rang.

He pulled out a hand phone which looked like...a home phone. Where did he even get that? you thought. 

"hello? oh hey babe. i'm busy right now with a project" you started laughing after he said babe. 

A nerd+ saying babe= extremely funny. 

He hung up "are you okay?" he asked 

"yeah i'm fine" you said in between laughs. This is the total opposite of your dream. You looked at him,,examining him from head to toe.

"you know, if you had a make over, you would look totally hot" you told him.

"oh i know but i have a reason behind being a nerd" 

~the next day~

It was your graduation today AND your birthday. You already went dress shopping with your mom and you were really excited since you're done with school and finally going to college with Jieun. 

You went downstairs to meet your parents and go to school.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" they yelled. Your mom was holding a cake and your dad had a camera in his hand. 

"thank you" you said and hugged them. 

"ok eat a piece of cake and we better get going now or else we'll be late" your mom said while cutting the cake which was now on the table. 

"alrighty" 

~at the graduation~ 

they called your name and you went up got your diploma and came down and sat. Then it was HongKi's turn.

"Lee HongKi" he went up leaving Key who was clapping and yelling "woohoo go darling!" it was a little bit suprising to you so you kept a note to remind you to ask Key about it.

"Lee Jieun" now it was your turn to yell and make your parents look at you weirdly. 

You didn't tell Jaejoong about your graduatioon and your birthday so you were planning on telling him later.

after the graduation, your parents took you and Jieun's family to a fancy restaurant and you guys ate until you were full. 

"excuse me i need to use the restroom" you said and left

You entered the restroom but you bumped into someone "sorry" you apologized

"so you're Jaejoong's girlfriend?" the lady asked. She was really pretty with long hair and she was wearing a dress that fit her body which revealed her S-line. 

"..uhm.." you didn't know what to say

"I saw it on the internet. Jaejoong's unknown girlfriend. oh please he's already married." the lady had an attitude. 

"He's married.." she continued "to me" 

"no way" you didn't believe it. You thought maybe it was just a random obsessed fan that says that Jaejoong'g her husband.

"you need proof? okay i'll show you. She pulled out her phone and called someone and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" the voice answered and it sounded like Jaejoong

"Hey hon you're coming tonight right? or did you forget ? " she said

"of course sweetie how could i forget. i'm on my way right now. i'll see you when i get there ok?" 

"see you later" she hung up the phone and looked at you. you were confused

"how does that prove anything?" you asked. 

"Just wait he's almost here." she told you "i'll be sitting at the table near the window so look there and see it with your own eyes" 

she lifted up her hand and pointed at the ring on her ring finger.

"you see this? look at the same ring on his hand. and that will prove that he's married."

your eyes widened. you saw the exact same ring on his ring finger before. You saw it that day when you were playing with his hand. "Is this really true?" you asked her. you were about to start crying.

"oh honey don't cry. It's alright. I mean shouldn't you be mad? after all, He was using you. He doesn't even love you. by the way, i'm Lee Da Hae." she handed you her business card

"call me later on and maybe we can be friends?" you were boiling with anger. you just wanted to slap this right in the face.

"i better go now. he's probably here already. don't forget to see your proof!" she said and left.

You went out. forgetting to use the restroom. after all this horrible news, doing your business in the bathroom wasn't important anymore (A/N: sorry maybe to some of you, doing your pusiness might be important hehe)

You saw the lady sit down at the table and you saw a familiar figure walking to her.

"if that's really you, i swear you will not see the sunlight again!" you said raging with anger.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

another update!! sorry it took long. this story's gunna end after one or two chapters and i'm gunna write a sequel and it's gunna be called " Love was meant to be" i willl be starting the sequel later on so please check it out!

I apologize for using Lee Da Hae as the wicked witch of the west. *bows* 

Please comment and subscribe!(: