this feeling again

It all started with a kick in the face

~Jaejoong's POV~

She walked out of my room. I just layed there staring at the white ceiling. I'm getting that feeling again. My hearts skipping a bat. What' wrong with me?? 

i just layed there in silence for about 30 minutes and saw her come in with a tray of food. 

Oh my goody! She came and put the tray on my lap. I saw eggrolls, rice, chicken soup, and water. eventhough the weren't much, they looked so delicious. 

"here. you said you didn't eat" she said. I picked up the spoon but i felt a sudden pain and dropped the spoon. "ooowwwwwww" my right arm was in extreme pain right now but it was getting better. 

She sighed and picked up the spoon and put rice on it and said " say ah" i did as told and after a while, the food was gone. 

It was extremely tasty. "hey your good at cooking" i complimented her and she said "Thanks!" with a humongous smile on her face. She's such a cutie pie.

"i'll get going now. you need to rest. go to sleep and put some ice on your face in the morning got it?" 

"yes mommy" i said laughing. "EEY! i'm not your mom!" with that said, she took the tray of empty plates and walked out the room closing the door behind her. _______ is so different from other girls. i mean last time i met a fan, she kept on calling me 'oppa' and it was so gross and disgusting but ______ calls me Jaejoong as if she's my age or something. AND she yells at me too! gosh she doesn't have manners. Oh my gosh. this feeling again. i'm getting that feeling again! my heart's skipping a beat! no not just one beat but it's skipping like hundred beats! what's wrong with me?

I'll just go to sleep then maybe the feeling will go away. i closed my eyes and tried to sleep but GOSH! it's only 8 pm. i can't sleep that early. ~noise~ Oh! i hear noise downstairs. i wanna go see but i'm getting tired now. eventhough it's too early to sleep, my eyes are slowly closing. i guess i'm tired. thank you ______ for the delicious food, now i'm sleeping with a smile on my face.Zzzzz

~the next morning~

I opened my eyes and see the sunlight coming from the window. I got up and i was feeling pretty good. And my arm didn't hurt at all. haha. i went into the bathroom and looked at the mirror and saw a face. i saw a face that had scratches and bruises on the left and the right cheek. ! I have a concert in two days and i can't go on stage looking like this! even after putting make up on, i'll still look terrible. *sighhhh* "put some ice on your face tomorrow morning got it?"  Oh yea huh! she told me to put ice on it!

i went to the kitchen to get some ice and saw a note on the fridge. 

Jaejoong,

Since your arm is in a lot of pain, you can't cook so i made breakfast. it's in the fridge. i didn't know what you would like so i just made some stuff. yea and if you're gunna be picky about what i made, well then just don't eat and die with an ugly face >:O from the girl that kicked your face xD

Wow this girl is ..interesting.

I took out the food from the fridge and put it in the microwave. ~Beep Beep Beep~ ooh the foods done. i popened the microwave and took the food and set it on the table. wow. 

after eating the delicious food, i got some ice and put it on my face. "AW ! THAT HURTS" i yelled. damn this is so not gunna work. i dealt with the ice and now my face was feeling like ice burg. gosh, it's like winter but it's summer right now -.-

I went and sat on the coush thinking about...stuff. 

I took out my phone and called Changmin, the only friend you trust. "hello? changmin?"

"yes?" changmin said.

"hey can you come over to my house? let's go get a drink. oh! i'll text you the address since this is my new place."

"ok. i'll be there in an at 3?"

"ok bye" i hung up the phone and went back to my room to change.

ah i'm feeling a bit stuffy. i'll go out and get some fresh air. i walked out the house and locked the door. i was walking slowly and stopped when i saw ______.

"________!" i yelled and she turned around.

"yes? do you need something?" she said. aish she's back to her mean self.

"Hey thanks for the food! and look! my arm got better and so did my face" i said pointing to my face and lifting up my arm.

"PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA" she burst into laughter and her little friend Jieun did too. i stood there waiting for them to stop.

Jieun elbowed _____ and stopped laughing. *______ looks pretty today^^* i thought but mentally slapped myself and said "what's so funny?"

"your face! hahahaha your face looks so scary but it's so funyyy hahahahhahaha" she said while wiping away her tears from crying.

"Dude! this is so not funny. and i have a concert in two days! TWO DAYS!" i said while holding up two fingers.

"well sorry but it's not my fault that you got beat up" ______ said making a peace sign and smiling.(like a true asian girl when they take a photo ~asian pride~)

wow. pretty. cute. adorable. cutie pie. beautiful. y. all these words fit her right now. uh oh! that feeling came back again and my heart skipped a beat. damn these bastards! they keep coming back whenever i look at _______. I couldn't take it anymore so i just smiled and waved bye and went back into the house.