interfering in their date

It all started with a kick in the face

~Jaejoong's POV~

I parked my car outside the theatre and right when i got out, i saw Yi Kyung and that Mr.perfect guy. blehh he's not even that good looking..well ok he's not that bad but i just don't approve of their 'movie date' psh it would be perfect if i was next to her and not tha guy. 

i went in and heard the lady say "Rainbow Romance?" "yes" mr.perfect said. AHA so it's rainbow romance. i bought my ticket and went inside after buying my magazine which will come in handy, my candies which will aso come in handy. haha and my coke which will save me from being thirsty. 

i walked inside and saw the 'couple' sitting in row 10 so i secretely followed and sat behind them. i succeeded at not getting caught cuz they were too busy talking. i was eavesdropping nd then the movie started. instead of watching the movie, i was watching 'them' 

about en minutes into the movie and there's already a kiss scene! what kind of a movie is this? i looked at the 'couple' ah the movie's so boring. and suddenly i see a handmoving. oh? what is this his putting his arm arund her shoulder! oh no you don't. i took my magazine and threw it at his head. he turned back "what thehell?" he said and looked at me. i did the deepest voicei could and said "oops. sorry. and please stop talking people are watching a move"

"huh? but you're the one talking" he fought back. gosh seriusly. "nuh-uh-uh shhhh turn around" i said and he gave upand turned around. "what's wrong?" Yi kyung asked. what's wrong is that you're watching a movie with that guy. "oh nothing" nohing my . 

after about five minutes i saw his hand on top of hers on the arm rest. oh hell to the no. that can NOT happen. i took one of my skittle and put it in my straw and BAM it hit his hand. since skittles are hard, he yelped in pain. i quickly dropped my straw to the ground to get rid of the evidence. he turned arund and gave me a death stare. "what was that ?" "huh? oppa what happened?" Yi Kyung asked and looked at me. "tha guy keeps throwing stuff at me." he complained. what a baby. i did my deep voice again " no i didn't do you have any proof?"

"uh yes? i can see that straw stuck to your seat" he said. i thought i dropped it to the ground. right when i was about to say something, the lady came and said "excuse me you three. please get out. you guys are disturbin the others around you." 

we all stood up and right when i was about to exit, i heard the little boy next to me say to that mr.perfect "hyung! that sunglass ajusshi threw themagazine and the candy at you!!" that tattleteller..

i quickly walked out to my car and rigt before i got in, Yi Kyung called and siad "EY guy with the sunglasses! or should i say Jaejoong?" she was walking towards me.

"h-h-h-how did you kkknow?" i asked. "oh i don't know the sunglasses? the scarf? or the car?"