secret part 1

It all started with a kick in the face

"Yah! i told you to call me oppa! oppa! it's informal to call me Jaejoong!" Jaejoong wanted Yi Kyung to call him oppa because first, it was a formal way and second, he liked the way it sounded.

"araso araso oppa. What happened with that annoying looking Yoona girl?" 

"oh yoona. she...*sigh* do you want me to tell you the whole story?" he asked 

"is it long?" she replied. Yi Kyung didn't like listening to people unless it was important.

"yah! how can you say that?" Jaejoong chuckled at her.

"alright fine fine tell me the story since it's gunna be a long ride"

Jaejoong starts telling Yi Kyung every single minute of his past spent with Yoona and why he hates her so much

~Flashback~

It was about two years ago when JYJ and the now-not-so-famous group SNSD were practicing in the studio for their dance video.

Yoona moved to her right on purpose when the dance routine was to move to the left and bumped into Jaejoong. 

"oh. bianhamnida" she said in her trying too hard to be cute voice.

Jaejoong just said "aniya kenchana." He had a crush on Yoona and always thought that she was this sweet innocent adorable girl but he never realized that she was only sweet and innocent on the outside but on the inside, she was actually a greedy little stuck up that only wanted and used people for her own needs. specially people with money. She was a fox in a sheep's body. One of those girls that only cared about clothes jewelry and mostly how they looked. 

Their practice ended in an hour and Jaejoong just couldn't take Yoona off his mind. He's had a crush on Yoona for almost a month and he never told anyone. One day he couldn't take it anymore so he spent his whole time fighting with his voice inside his head wether he should tell her or not. 

Yoona on the other hand had a plan involving Jaejoong ever since she met him. She thought that since JYJ is popular and gets paid a lot, she could use him/his money to buy the stuff she needed and most importantly, get money from him to give to her boyfriend that she's in love with. Yoona had to use other's money since she only gets $1000 a year. and $1000 didn't satisfy her needs. 

"aishh okay i've decided. i'll do this. yea it's probably the best idea."Jaejoong said earning confused looks from Junsu and Yoochun. Jaejoong walked out of the JYJ room and went over to SNSD's. ~knock knock~ ~door opens~ 

"oh! Jaejoong what are you doing her?" Taeyeon asked and then invited him in. Yoona saw him enter and she tried to put on her fake 'sweet and adorable' look.

"Yoona, can i..talk to you..outside?" he asked shyly. Yoona smiled brightly as 1/3 of her plan worked already. "Sure"

The two walked out and stood near a big tree. "Yoona, i have something to tell you."

"what is it?"

"I...I.." Yoona waited for his sentence to finish. "I...like you."

~End of Flashback due to Yi Kyung~

"WHOA WHOA WHOA THERE WAS A GROUP CALLED SNSD? woow never heard of them. even two years ago." Yi Kyung said with a suprised look.

"EY! is that all you can say? after i said that i told her i liked her? all you can say is 'there was a group called SNSD?' wow and i spent ten minutes talking" 

"i'd rather shoot myself than hear that confession story" Yi Kyung said as she made a pretend gun with her hand and said bam and pretended to die. Jaejoong thought that she was so childish and just so cute when she did that. 

"fine i'll just stop talking. but the confession was only 1/4 of the story" Jaejoong said looking at his fingers. 

"alright fine fine go on with the story" Yi Kyung said as she made a -.- face

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here's another chapter and it's kinda boring but it'll get better i promise ^^