KISS?!?!

It all started with a kick in the face

"Phew, i made it!" you said as you got onto the bus and sat down. the bus pulled off at your stop and you walked out. You ran as fast as you could to Jieun's house and knocked on the door.

The door opened and Jieun'smom came out and said "well hello _____! Jieun's in her room."

"okay" you aid and ran to her room. * i ran a lot today and im exhausted* you thought. You opened Jieun's door and jumped on her bed making Jieun jump up.

"come on little girl! get ready to go the park!" you said and layed next to her.

"alright fine! but don't do this again next saturday you got it?" she said.

"ok ok ok ok ok" you said a little bit annoyed.

Jieun was already dressed and said " Let's go! hurry up" you jumped up and walked out of the room with her.

"mom i'm going to the park with _______ ok? and we're gunna hit the mall after" ieun told her mom. You and Jieun walked out of the house.

"ahh the sun is so calming" you said and started walking with Jieun to the park.

"OOOOOH ice cream!" you both yelled. 

You and jieun bought ice cream and sat on the bench at the park. after five minutes of eating ice cream you two ran to the swings and sat down. "________! can you push me?" she asked with her puppy eyes. 

"Alright" you got up and pushed her as hard as you could. Jieun was having the time of her life.

You sat down on the swing next to hers and tried to swing but failed. Jieun was busy having fun to notice you just sitting there. All of a sudden someone touched your back. With a surprised look on your face, you turned around and your lips met a perfectly soft pair of lips. You were shocked and got off the swing leaving a surprised Jaejoong behind the swing.

"what are you doing here?" you asked him.

"Your asking me that after punching me in the stomach and then kissing me?" he said.

"I only punched you because you were pissing me off. BUT i didn't kiss you! it was an accident! it was your fault that you scared me! AND! that was my first kiss!" you said with a scary look on your face.

"aren't you glad that your first kiss was with me? i mean my fans would go crazy for a kiss" he said with a smirk.

"NO! i'm not happy with kissing you! i like someone who's much more good looking than you and much more nicer than you!" you said with tears in your eyes. (did i mention that _____ is very emotional?)

Jaejoong looked at you shocked. and so did Jieun.

~Jaejoong's POV~ 

wow i can't beleive that she's not happy about kissing me. She's the first girl that kicked me in the face and punched me in the stomach and not apologize. 

And she looks soo adorable when she cries. 

~Narrator's POV~

Jieun ran to ______ and hugged her. ______ finally calmed down. 

Jieun made a funny face to cheer up ______ and to her surprise, she did. ______ started  laughing with Jieun. 

Jaejoong looked at _______ and his heart skipped a beat. *she looks so beautiful when she's smiling!* he thought. All he wanted to do was go up to her and hug her.