What a surprise

It all started with a kick in the face

~Your POV~

WOOOOOW it's finally saturday!! woohoo! did Jieun get home safe last night? i'll just text her and ask. 

_______: Jieun! did you get home safe last night?

Jieun: Yah! you woke me up! and it's only 9 oclock! what the heck  -__-

_______: hehehe araso. sorry for waking you up ^^ go back to sleep(:

"________! get up! come down and eat breakfast!" 

"ok mom!" you quickly changed into black short shorts and a white T-shirt.

you walked downstairs and made an "ugh" face. "mom are those eggs and sausage?" 

"yup!" oh my gosh mom! you know i don't like eggs and sausages!

"oh okie dokie i'll just eat cereal then" just looking at eggs makes me puke and mom knows that. gosh why does she always forget? 

~after 5 minutes~

"mom! dad! i'm gunna go meet Jieun k?" lalalala i'm going to the park with jieun.

"ok hun" my parents are so nice aren't they? you took out your phone and dialed Jieun's number. ~riiiiiinggg~ "hello?" "Hey sleepy head get up right now and change i'm going to your house and were gunna go to the park ok?" "awww poo ok fine just five more minutes"

"aww come on Jieun! i'm walking out of my house right now so you better get ready right now!" you yelled and closed the house door. You were walking out the gate and turned right and kept walking. You took out your ipod and put in your earphones. ~oof!~ you bumped into a muscular body and looked up. You were surprised to see that face again.

"Jaejoong? bruised face?" you said with a scared look.

"Bingo! that's me. " he said with a smile on his face.

"what are you doing here?" you asked still surprised and scared.

"can't you see? i'm moving here" he said as he pointed to the house next to yours.

right now, you looked like this >>> 0__0

"you ran away yesterday without apologizing and look at my face." he said a little bit angry.

"ahahaha............sorry" you said and bowed.

"well sorry isn't gunna fix my face. the color is just getting lighter after puting ice on it for almost an hour yesterday!" he said pointing to the bruise on his face.

you weren't really scared anymore but a little bit surprised. you were kind of pissed that he ruined your happy mood and yelled "WELL WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO THEN?"

"ah that scared me" he said a bit surprised. 

"what's your name? you look young enough to be in high chool and your yelling at someone who's older than you?"

"why would i tell you my name? and yes i'm in high school and yes i'm yelling at you so what?!"

"well after kicking my face i think you should tell me your name at least." he said waiting for you to answer.