secret part 2

It all started with a kick in the face

"alright fine fine go on with the story" you said as she made a -.- face

"ok so i confessed to her and~" Jaejoong started off

~Flashback~

"i.....i...like you" Jaejoong said while blushing. He's embarassed since it's his first time confessing to his crush plus all the girls came after him not the other way around.

Yoona looked at him and smiled. *her smile just made my heart melt* he thought. Yoona stood in front of him and looked up. Jaejoong is  now curius of what she's going to do.

1..2..3.. their lips meet and Yoona pulls away.

"i like you too" she said. Jaejoong is more than happy hearing those words.

For Jaejoong, this moment was like a dream come true but to Yoona, it was like her passing a college entrance exam by cheating . All her plans were working and soon, she will get what she wants. very soon.

 ~after a few days~

~riiiiingggg~

"hello?" 

"oh hey Yoona do you wanna go on a date?" Jaejoong said impatiently. he's been thinking about Yoona and her sweet self every single minute ever since they started going out.

"uh sure " 

"ok then i'll pick you up in 10 ok?" he said and hung up

*mwahahahaYoona didan evil laugh. "Junhyung oppa, we'll get married soon ok? just when i'm dne using this dumbo"

~after 10 minutes~(Yoona and Jaejoong are in the car)

"soo oppa where should we go to?" Yoona asked

"hmmm, what about the Namsan cafe?" JAejoong suggested with a smile

"Namsan cafe? OH! you mean the cafe only for the celebrities? hehe sure let's go"

~after 5 mintes of driving~

Jaejoong parkedthe car outside the only for Celebrities cafe. They walked inside hand in hand and ordered their drinks.

THey talked and talked abot stuff and Yoona suggested that they should go somewhere else. 

"where do you wanna go now?" Jaejoong asked

"can we go shopping?? i am dying for this new bag, and this coat. OOOH1 also this new heels that jst came out--" Yoona kept on naming all the stff she needed from clothes to buidings.(A/N: well she didn't say buildings. jst exagerating xD"

Jaejoong chuckled "ok ok alright let's go shopping.. and i'll buy you everything you want *wink* " *haha this dummy here sure is gullible, falling for my tricks and my innocent act." Yoona thought. 

-they went to the closest celebrity mall since they didn't have their disguises-

"yayyy!!! cmon Jaejoong let's goooooo" Yoona is more than excited to buy everything she needs. 

She ran inside to the brand name bag store and asked one of the helpers for the most expensive bag in here right before Jaejoongwalked in so hewon't suspect anything. 

The helper guided her to a red handbag with the price of $5000000 won.(aprox. 4625 dollars)

Yoona gasped at the price and said thank you to the helper who walked away when Jaejoong came. *this is perfect* she thought

"Jaejoong oppa,  fond the bag i wanted!! look!!" she said as she held up the red hand bag

"haha you're so ute! ok let's go buy it." Jaejoon was so gullible. 

Yoona is satisfied with her expensive hand bag. "let's go to the shoe storeee"

She ran straight to the hoe store and walkd to the hig heel that caught her eyes. She checked the price. $450000 won.(approx. 400 dollars)*perfect. Junhyung oppa, after i'm done shopping, we'll have more than enogh to pay for our marriage and our house* she thought 

she showed Jaejoong the heels and said it was perfect. once again Jaejoong said she's cute and bought it for her. Their next stop was at the clothes store. They went through the routine again. Yoona purposely buying expensive things and Jaejoong buying it for her without any second thoughts. The total came up to about $60000000 Won(about 50000 dollars) Yoona asked Jaejoong to give her all the reciepts. Jaejoong being his not so sspicius self, gave it to her without any hesitation. Jaejoong drops Yoona off at her house and drives off. 

~after Jaejoong left and Yoona is in her room calling someone~

~riiinggggggggg~ "hello?" the deep voice answered. 

"OPPAAAA!!! guess what!!" Yoona said

"yah Im Yoona! better stop yelling. ok what's up?" the voice said

"well i got my dumbo target to buy me expensive things and i'll return them tomorrow so the total comes up to about 60000000 won! it's enough for the wedding and the house! isn't that awesome?" She exclaimed. 

"Nice job Yoona. we'll get married in April ok? so just one more month. oh before that send me the money tomorrow and i'll go buy the house and everything." he said. 

"Junhyung oppaaaa~~ saranghae goodnight. i'll send the money tomorrow" she said and hug up.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` 

HEEEY!! it's been a week since i uptaded and i'm super sorry about that i was caught up in my homework but i was mostly being a lazy ..again.. OH! CST test is this week and next week so that means NO HOMEWORK!! hehe which means i can uptade everyday. abt the story, isn't Jaejoong so cute when he's gullible? lol and that evil Yoona>.> she can go to hell. yea i'm gunna uptade more so till then~~(im uptading tomoro) byee~