It was not meant to be

It all started with a kick in the face

You saw a familiar figure walking towards the lady. 

The lady stood up and he kissed her on the lips. he sat down, his face was visible now. You walked closer and closer hoping to see that it was someone else. 

You reached their table and stood next to the guy with your eyes closed. You wished one last time that it wasn't the one you loved, tha it wasn't the sweet Kim Jaejoong.

You opened your eyes slowly and looked at him, only to find him sitting in front of you. 

He didn't notice you standing next to him. You took the glass of water that was in his hands and poured it over his head after noticing that ring on his finger. He looked up shocked "what the fu-" 

He looked at you with huge eyes "this isn't what it looks like!" 

"uh huh then what does it look like?" you asked looking pissed as ever

"it uhm you see uhm she" he didn't know what to say.

"you were using me? why the heck would you do that? and you told me you loved me? oh please, you should get an award for acting and maybe you're wife will be there tog congratulate you!" 

You were about to walk away but  he grabbed your wrist making you turn around.

"WHAT!?" you yelled

"i'm sorry. i was wrong but i'm not married!" 

"apology NOT accepted! you're not married? then what she said was a lie? uh no! look at the rings! and the kissing? please don't lie. it's not gunna work anymore" you turned around and started walking but he stopped you again.

you turned around and slapped him "STOP IT!" you walked over to your table which had many people looking terrified "sorry mom, dad, Jieun and Jieun's family. i'm leaving first" you grabbed your jacket leaving the restaurant with shocked people including Jaejoong.

You started walking wherever your feet led you to. You tried to forget about Jaejoong, you were slowly erasing him from your mind and heart, but it wasn''t working.

Tears started rolling down your face and you yelled "GOD DAMMIT!" which earned looks from strangers who thought you were crazy but you didn't care. it was your 'i don't give a day' now and your worst day.

your birthday was ruined along with your love life but you were happy that you graduated. 

You kept on walking and walking still crying and it was a good thing that you didn't have any make up on because you were a natural beauty.

All of a sudden it started to rain. Just a typical sad story you thought.

"this is just the perfect bithday present" you said sarcastically. 

You were wet and you for sure knew that you're gunna be sick tomorrow. 

You decided to walk into a store until the rain stopped. 

"welcome!" the guy said. you just smiled at him and sat down on the chair. 

you sat there your mind blank but there was one thing that you were thinking. 

This love was not meant to be

The End

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Theend. I hope you guys enjoyed reading it. and there will for sure be a sequel(: