Meet my crush

It all started with a kick in the face

You and Jaejoong were sitting a the table with breakfast before you. You looked at all the delicus food and stopped when something caught your eyes. 

"EY you!  i told you no eggs! I HATE EGGS!" you yelled

"what? i love eggs. eggs are the best ok? so shut up and eat it." 

"i'm gunna puke blehhh" you replied. 

"well i'm very sorry just leave the eggs on the plate 'egg hater' "

~after eating~

You both got into Jaejoong's car and drived to school. 

..............silence creeped in to the car ad rmembr you don't like silence. 

"laladededelalblahablah" you maderandom noises cuz it was just too awkward. 

the noises weren't helping so you pused the DVD button on the player and your favorite song 'wrong number by DBSK' came on and you started singing along..Loudly

"you've got the wrong number, i'm sorry you've got the wrong number so don't call me no mooooree" 

Jaejoong stared at you til you looked back a him nd said "what do you want?" 

"we're here egg hater" he said 

~Jaejoong's POV~

damn this girl is so cute and carefree and crazy and just so unique. and her snging is awesome. 

"we're here egg hater" haha i'm so mean i'm callin her an egg hater. she goes out of the car after saying bye. 

I see her friend Jieunwaving at her and Yi Kyung runs to her and they start talking. "AH!! REALLY?"  i heard her yell. this girl has such a loud voice -.-

~Your POV~

I ran to Jieun to say hi and she told me that my crush transfered to myclass "AH!! REALLY?" i yelled. "oh there he is Yi Kyung. OH! omygosh omygoshlookk! he's looking at you!!" Jieun said. "oh? really?" i looked over at Hongki and we had like .1 second stare!! that was soo amazing! 

haha ok i've had a crush on Lee Hongki from the beginning of this year and i'm like super obsessed with him. he's so cute and so hot and smart and just so damn perfect! 

i walked to my class with Jieun and sat down in my seat. Because of mr. Lee the teacher that doesnt have a life, Jieun sits at the side near the windows and i sit all the way over to the other side. but that doesn't stop us from having our conversations cuz when Mr.Lee is not looking, we  throw ouur notes across the room and continue our talk. 

Omg here comes Hongki or mr.perfect, a nickname that meand Jieun came up with. he's coming with Mr.Lee-.- 

"ok class we have Lee Hongki transfering to our class du to a problm with the old class. ok Hongki go sit in that empty seat next to Yi Kyung." Mr. "i have no life" said.

Ohmytard mr.perfects gunna sit next to me.  oh he's already sitting next to me. 

"hi Yi Kyung" oh gosh he knows my name!! "h-h-hhi" oh no i stuttered

just five minutes into Mr. Lee's lesson and i'm already bored. i feel my eyes closing..BAM! my hand landed on the desk...no my desk isnt warm and it doesnt feel like a bag. i opened my eyes and saw that it was Hongki's bag. i just blinked and blinked and blinked at him. He smiled at me and wrote something on  a piece of paper and gave it to me. 

it said 

i saw you about to knock out so i put my bag there so you won't hurt ur head(: 

you're welcome. :D

i smiled to myself cuz of his smiley faces. so cute. 

We both talked about random stuff after that and suddenly he said 

H:do you wanna go to the movies with me? i have two tickets and i don't know who to go with.

Y:oh. ok yeah sure i'll go but when?

H:tomorrow.  ~riiiinggggggg~ 

stupid bell. "i'll text you the details later gimme your cellphone. He took my cellphone(which survived this morning because i called the doctor named Mr.charger) and called his number sothat i have his number and he has mine. "all done. see you later Yi Kyung. bye" he said and left. 

I'm so happy! i have his number!!

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

hey guys, this chapter was just introducing Yi Kyung's crush ad the next chapter isgoing to be more excitng^^