you're such a meanie

It all started with a kick in the face

HEYYY NEW CHAPTER AND YOU SEE THAT AWESOE POSTER UP THERE??^^^^^^^^ YUP ITS SOCOOL AND THANK YOU SO MUCH TO GINAXMAE AND MONOCROMATIC PIXEL.(: THANK YOUU

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"Yi Kyung, i love you." he whispered to you.

Your eyes opened to see Jaejoong's face,his eyes closed and he leaned in to kiss your forehead. You were perfectly fine after the surgery and you wanted to surprise Jaejoong. You thought of a plan *snap* like that. 

as Jaejoong pulled away and slowly opened his eyes, "BOO" you yelled. Jaejoong, surprised as hell his eyes werebigger than the sun and and he fell backwards on his . 

"w-w-w-wh-a-at-t h-ha-ap-peen-ed?" he stuttered, his eyes still wide open. 

you sat up in the bed and started laughing at how scared Jaejoong was. 

"aww my boyfriend's such a scaredy cat" you

"H-hey w-woul-dn't y-you b-be like t-that too i-i-f a p-p-erson who didn't w-wake up suddenly s-said BOO!?" he said as he stuttered and was still in shock. 

"i would be but i wouldn't stutter like you. awww you're so adorable. come here baby" you got out of bed and went and hugged him. 

he hugged you back and "are you feeling fine? the old Yi Kyung wasn't like this" he toldyou.

"what do you mean not like this?" 

"you know, willing to hug and calling me adorable" he said. 

"hey! so i can't hug you and call you adorable? pshh fine then" you folded your arms and turned your back at him. 

He wrapped his arms around your waist

*AHEM* 

you both turned around and saw the Dr.Lee standing at the door. 

you tried to get out if Jaejoong's grasp but he just hugged you tighter. You became embarassed

"so i see you're awakeand looking healthy" Dr.Lee told me

"yup" i said while stomping on Jaejoong's foot unnoticably. Jaejoong knew what you were trying to do so his hug became so tight that you couldn't breathe anymore and your face became red. 

"DAMMIT YOU IDIOT I TOLD YOU TO LET ME GO" you yelled at JAejoong after you elbowed his waist and pushing him down to the ground. 

"goodness gracious. I see that your little friend here needs to be hospitalized." Dr.Lee said while pointing at Jaejoong who's n the floor wincing in pain. 

You felt bad for doing that but it was Jaejoong's fault. He shouldn't have pissed you off. 

"Ms.Yi Kyung, you can leave today if you'd like" Dr.LEe said

"cute couple" the doctor told the nurse as they laughed a little and left the room. 

"I see my violent girlfriend is back" Jaejoong said as he got up "let's get you packing shall we?"