Let's have some fun!

It all started with a kick in the face

~Jaejoong's POV~

i walked back into the house and started wondering about that feeling so i went to my computer and searched it up. i clicked on this link and it said "if you look at a person and you get tingly along with your heart skipping a beat, then you must be in love with that person!" there were more but who cares because i already got the answer. after minutes of thinking, i thought "I'M IN LOVE WITH ______?!?!?!?"

"but i've only known her for like what two or three days!" i fought back with that little voice in my head.

" you can fall in love at any time!" the voice fought back. maybe that's true i mean ______ is just very beautiful and cute and just perfect even when shes violent and rude. maybe i AM falling in love with _______. but she's only 18 and i'm 25! that's seven years apart! "age is just a number kiddo" said the voice. "Leave me alone you little freak why do you keep talking to me??" i yelled. wow i'm talking to myself. i'm going crazy.

suddenly my phone rang and i picked it up "hello?" i answered. "Hyung! let's go to the amusement park! i heard that they got a fun rollercoaster there! we can go drink after wards." he said excited as a little kid. I chuckled and said "fine fine you little five year old. i'll meet you there in ten minutes k?" 

"okay!" changmin say and hung up. gosh he's crazy for rollercoasters and FOOD!

i went out to my car ready to drive off but then i saw _____ and Jieun sitting outside their house laughing. hmmm maybe i should ask her. yes i should. i walked over to her and asked" hey do you wanna go to the amusement park? i'll take you there as a return for helping me yesterday? and you can bring along your little friend too" they both had twinkling eyes and Jieun said "Can you buy us food???" "sure?" i said. Jieun quickly grabbed _____ and told her "LET"S GO!! THERE"S GUNNA BE FOOD!" haha she's so funny. i think i found a perfect match for Changmin.

I told them to follow me to the car and we got inside and drove off to the amusement park. WOOOOHOOOO! fun!

~no one's POV~

they arrived at the park after what seemed like seconds. Jaejoong parked in the parking lot and they all got out. He saw Changmin and said "Hey hyung! who are they?" " oh this is ______ my neighbor and this is Lee Jieun _____'s friend" Jaejoong said. 

"hello my name is changmin. nice to meet you" 

"can we go to the rollercoaster now? i only came for that anyways" changmin said and dragged the three to the huge rollercoaster. 

"THIS LOOKS FUN!! cmon let's go ride it." changmin said.

"uh no thanks" you said with a scared look.

"aw okay then cmon Jieun and hyung! let's go ride it." he said with excitement.

"nah i'll just stay here with _____. you can go with Jieun." Jaejoong said. and Jieun and Changmin left the two of you who were now sitting on the bench.

"what's wrong ______? you look scared" he said

"uhh i'm really scared of rollercoasters and it's really not fun." you said

"ok then you wanna go get some ice cream?" he said trying to cheer you up.

"YAY! ice cream!" you yelled with excitement. you and jaejoong walked to the man selling ice cream and bought some. 

all of a sudden you hear "OMO! OPPA!!!! " "IT'S REALLY OPPA!!" "Jaejoong oppa!!! you're so good looking!!!" "OPPA CAN I GET YOUR SIGNATURE?" "oh my gosh! OPPA WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE? IT'S OK YOU'RE STIL GOOD LOOKING!!" you turned around to see all these screaming girls running to you and Jaejoong.

" i forgot my disguise today!" Jaejoong said. you were getting scared cuz all the fans looked so crazy! i mean i'm a fan of Jaejoong's but i'm not that crazy. suddenly Jaejoong grabbed your hand and you two ran as fast as you could but all the screaming fans were still chasing you. "where are we going?" you asked him and he replied "just run till we lose them" you nodded and kept running. you and Jaejoong still holding hands.

~after running for like forever~

you two arrived at this small rich looking clothes store and ran inside. there weren't anyone in there. "i think we lost them" you said gasping for air.  

"sorry you had to run. it's tiring huh?" jaejoong said "i've had to do this like a million times before so it's not that tiring. i'm used to it."

"I can't believe fans go crazy like that. i mean i'm your fan but seriusly keep chasing you when you start running? wow if i were them and yea maybe i would ask for your signature and scream Jaejoong but stop chasing you if you start running. i mean just give up plus why are they calling you oppa? it's disgusting. just say Jaejoong i mean since when were you their oppa?" you told him.

*that's a very interesting two minute nonstop talk.* he thought. He started liking you more more after what you said. he agreed with the calling him oppa part and the chasing part. he agreed with everything. He knew that you were a fan that fit his ideal type. He was smiling and smiling and kept on smiling at you. 

"Hello! mr.smiley! are you leaving planet earth today?" you said sarcastically. 

"well no i'm just happy and yea." he said.

"hey let's go get some disguises since there will be more fans if we walk out right now." he told you with a smart look. 

"okay " you said as you picked up a cute white cap and put it on your head. you also took a pair of sunglasses and put it on. "i'm done" you said. 

"are you dumb? wouldn't they recognize your clothes?" he said as he took a pair of ripped blue jeans and a white t shirt. and went to the fitting room. 

"i'm not dumb" you pouted. you grabbed a white i love NY tank top along with black jean short shorts and went into the fitting room.

After you changed, you came out of the fitting room and saw Jaejoong waiting at the cashier waiting for you to come so he could pay. You walked over to him and the cashier checked for the barcode and said "that'll be $586"

"$586?!? are you ing kidding me? for this?" you yelled a bit shocked at the price. 

Jaejoong just told you to calm down and paid the man. "thank you sir" he said. 

You two walked out, both wearing sunglasses and just you wearing the white cap. "this is total bull. i mean $586 for this? we could buy these for $100 at the mall" you said.

"Hey i already bought it and no returns so be happy that i got you an outfit. plus the fans won't notice." he said calmly.

You were getting more and more confortable with hanging out with him. "thank you Jaejoong."

"_______, you know i'm older than you and it's rude so call me oppa" he said with a smile.

"oookaaay?" you said "oh jaejo- i mean oppa where are we?"

You both looked around and realized that it's an area that you're not familiar with.

"UH OH!" you both said a little bit scared.