in the morning

It all started with a kick in the face

~Your POV~

My bed feels extremely confortable today. it's so big for a single bed. Who cares i feel confortable so i'm just gunna sleep some more. Wait when did i get home? what the heck? wasn't yesterday Sunday? so does that mean it's Monday? school day? well maybe not. oh? i feel a strong arm around me. ohmygosh who the fudge is in my bed??? 

I opened my eyes to look at the creeper but it was no other than Jaejoong. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" what's he doing here? He opened his eyes due to the horrible scream and i kicked him off of my bed. 

"YI KYUNG YOU! WHY"D YOU KICK ME OFF?" Jaejoong is yelling at me? who does he think he is?

"the question is why were you in my bed? huh?" 

"your bed? can't you see this is my room? my house, my bed, my closet, my EFFING property" his room? what? i looked around. yeah when did i change my wallpaper to white? when did my closet get bigger and more whiter? OMG this is not my room!

"then why am i here?" 

"oh we came home late last night and i didn't want your parents to freak out so i brought you here." 

"WHAT ABOUT SCHOOL? MY UNIFORM! MY DEAD CELLPHONE! ohmy gosh my cellphones dead. cmon go call the doctor! the cellphone doctor!" i yelled at him. gosh i'll be late for school. if i'm late then Mr.Lee will punish me -.-

"oh." he looked at the clock "it's only 6:30 you still have an hour to get ready so chillax. geez girls these days" he said as he went back to the bed and went to sleep.

"oooh. hehe why did i wake up so early? haha ok then i'll get going" i turned to the door but he said "wait go change to your uniform, get ready then come back here for breakfast yeah? you know i'm really good at cooking." 

"oh i know. all of your fans know" i replied. yeah i'm a fan of Jaejoong but when i found out that he could be an annoying brat, i'm beggining to become an anti-fan..well not really he's still good looking.

"then come eat breakfast?" he asked . "sure but no eggs. i don't like eggs" i said and left. 

~Jaejoong's POV~

Haha this girl. well i'll sleep till seven and wake up to make breakfast. 

~Your POV~

I skipped to my house and very carefully opened the door . IT"S NOT LOCKED! YES!! i went in and closed the door behind me and walked to my room trying hard to not make any noises and guess what? i succeeded!!

"Phew~ that was close. oh my Hongki oppa" i went to my mirror which had a picture of my crush, Lee Hongki. I kissed his picture like i always do and went to take a shower. 

-after 30 minutes-

i went downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat but wait! breakfast is waiting for me next door ^^. Oh mom and dad are eating at the kitchen table. "Hi mom, hi dad" 

"Oh hey Yi Kyung were you here last night? i don't think i saw you come home." my mom said. oh no what o i say? should i lie? yes. 

"oh of course i came home you guys were just sleeping. i had a lot of fun with Jieun yesterday. oh my friend said that they can drop me off at school so i'm gunna go now okay? byee" i waved goodbye and went out as fast as i can. gosh whenever i lie, i bluch so i could've gotten caught. well i survived and if i didn't, i wouldn't be able to watch my dramas. My dramas are the best :D

i opened Jaejoong's house door and saw his back. He's cooking and he looks so y. oh my gosh i might melt what is this? i suddenly ran to him and hugged him from the back. I couldn't control my actions and he must've been shocked cause his body is as stiff as a statue right now. 

"uh Yi Kyung? is that you?" he said 

"mmm yeah" i replied. my goodness what's wrong with me? why did i say mmm? you've lost it Yi Kyung. 

~Jaejoong's POV~

HUH? someone's hugging me. "uh Yi Kyung? is that you?" 

"mmm yeah" she said. OH MY GOD! she's hugging me! ohmygog odmcvknjgfnfldgfalgjdsklf i'm gunna go crazy

i didn't want her to let go. this moment feels kinda weird and kinda good at the same time. she let go and apologized "sorry, i didn't know what got into me, i couldn't control my actions. sorry" i turned around and saw her turning red. aww how cute!! i hugged her, i just couldn't resist it. 

"uh Jaejoo- i mean oppa, what are you doing?"

"returning the hug" returning the hug? really Jaejoong? well i still got to hug her so whatever. she's so huggable!♥ my hearts thumping and i'm hugging her tighter and tighter.

"oppa? i.can't..breathe. ah" "oh oops haha ok breakfast is almost ready so wait one more minute" i said after i let her go. i feel my face burning so i turned around.

"oh by the way you have to drive me to school" she said.

"what? why? "

"cause, you said you'll make me breakfast."

"that doesn't make sense Yi Kyung"

"i know that's why." "huh?"

"just drive me to school old man!" oh hell to the no. she did not just call me old man.

"excuse me? old man? i'm only 25! i'm not old!"  "haha 25 Is old!"

"No it's not!"

"yes it is!"

"no it's not! *sigh* ok ok i'll drive you to school. happy? but i'll need to do the ajussi disguise so yeah don't freak out"

"k" sighh this kid.