OH NO!

It all started with a kick in the face

~Yoona's POV~

ugh! ever since I met Jaejoong again, i couldn't stop thinking about him. And i realized that me using him was a bad thing. and that Junhyung was just too much. But the, that girl who was with Jaejoong, his girlfriend? NO it can't be! i want Jaejoong back. after being with him, i know that he's a really sweet guy and so loving but i just had to ruin it. WWHY? WHY WHY WHY? I want him back but that girl is in the way. I need to get her out of the way. 

-riiinggggg- "hello? Sooyoung?"

"Heeyy Yoona come over to my place will you? let's hang out" 

"sure i'll be there in an hour ok? byee" i hung up changed and took my keys and headed out to my car. 

i was driving and then the thought of me and Jaejoong getting back together popped up in my head and i started to smile not looking where i'm going. 

i looked up and the light turned red so i quickly hit the brake. Phew. that was close. 

i looked to the front and saw some familiar figure walking. oh? isn't that Jaejoong's girlfriend?

My mind went blank,, anger took over and all of a sudden there were screaming and yelling and people surrounding my car and the dead looking figure on the ground. 

OH NO! what did do?? i got out of the car and oh my goodness!

I HIT JAEJOONG'S GIRLFRIEND! WHY DID I DO THAT? WHY? 

i stood thre clueless and confused. what should i do? "CALL THE AMBULANCE!" someone yelled. 

some other person took out their phone "hello? EMERGENCY!! SOMEONE GOT IN A CAR ACCIDENT! PLEASE HURRY UP!" 

i looked at the person laying onthe ground blood running down her face. 

I panicked and i ran to her holding her face in my hands. i shook her trying to wake her up.

 oh no she's not waking up what do i do

the ambulance came and took her away. i went inside the ambulance truck and went to the hospital with them. the nly thing that was rnning through my mind was 'i'm a terrible person'

we arrived a the hospital and i was waiting outside the emergency room pacing back and forth. 

the doctor came out after who knows how long "doctor! is she alright?" i asked hoping for him to say yes.

"we don't know the results yet but she  needs to be in the hospital until she wwakes up. 

"oh. ok." "she'll be in room 250 if you want to check on her" the doctor said and left

"i need to call him. yes i should tell him" i took out my phone and dialed his number

"hello? Jaejoong?"

"what do you want?" "well you see your girlfriends at the hospital and-" 

"WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?? I'LL BE THERE IN A SEC! WHICH HOSPITAL?" 

"it's at Seoul hospital" he hung up right after i finished my sentence. 

how am i goig to explain this to Jaejoong?

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

another update!! hehe this chapter is kinda short but yeah.