caught or not

It all started with a kick in the face

~Jaejoong's POV~

"h-h-h-how did you kkknow?" i asked. "oh i don't know the sunglasses? the scarf? or the car?" 

"sir?sir?SIR!!" 

"huh? wha? whowhenwhere huh?" 

"excuse me sir you need to leave due to you and these two kids disturbing theothers" the lady said pointin at the 'oh so lovely couple'.  phew if my imagination was real, i would be i so much trouble. (A/N: Jaejoong was just imagining the getting caught part so he didnt actually get caught hehe^^)

"oh. ok sorry i'll be going out" i said and quickly went to my car. i turned around to see if Yi Kyung was coming but she wasnt so i just got inside my car and drove home. 

~after 20 minutes~

-car noise- "huh? who's outside? is it Yi Kyun? i went out and guess what i see, its YI KYung with that 'guy' over there. 

"Yi Kyung sorry you didn't get to enjoy the movie cuz of tha ajuhsshi. maybe we an go watch it again some later?" that guy said. 

"uhm sure of course" why is she gettig all shy around him? and she goes all VIOLENT on me.. 

i can't look at this anymore. "well well what have we here?hello Yi Kyung my love" i said leaning against my door.

 "who are you? OMYGOSH! are you Jaejoong? the one from JYJ? you're my role model dude! you're my inspiration!" what kind of a guy is he? well at least he has good eyes to say that i'm his role model. 

"no my name is Kim Joong. and i'm Jaejoong's fan too." yeah i'm my number one fan cause i love myself

"Mr.Kim JOONG!" uh oh Yi Kyung's mad. 

"wait why did you callher my love? unless.." 

"yes we are going out. we went ona our firstdate at the park and we also had our FIRST KISS there and for our second date, we went to the amusement  part and bought ice cream. we got closer from there so we ran together every morning exercising. thn we went on our third date tothe mall and bought FABULOUS clothes. we're lovers. why do you ot believe me?" i wanted to laugh at this guy and then right when i was about to say something, UMF. 

I was on the ground in a second. she kicked my balls. SHE ING KICKED MY BALLS!!!

"are you done 'mr. KIM JOONG?" owwwwwwwwwwwwwww dude this fcking hurts. i think my balls are bleedingg t

"OWWWWWWWWWWWW" im rolling on the hard and cold ground holding my 'area' 

"you guys are going out?" that guy asked. i never got to know his name. 

"no no No NOO we'e not. Hongki oppa hewas lying." she said. i think i see tears in her eyes.

"even about the kiss?" "no actually we did kiss.. but it was an accident."

"ughh im feeling better now. and thanks for asking YIKYUNG!!" i shouted as i stood up.

"SHUT UP YOU JERK!" sheshouted back. whoa whoa calm down your .

"Yi Kyung. i thought i liked you and that you liked me bu  guess i was wrong. i thought we could go out but i guess we can just be friends now since you already have a boyfriend." that guy's name is HongKi!!  he went into his car and drove off. 

i looked at her and she looks like she' about to cry. i walkup to her and tightly hugged her. 

"no get away you . you ruined everything." she tried pushing me away but i was just too strong for her. thn she stopped and hugged back. she started cryig letting my shirt get wet with tears. good thing she doesn't wear make up. well I DONT CARE IF MY EXPENSIVE ONE OF A KIND SHIRT GETS WET. 

i let her go pushing her gently then cupped her face making her look into my eyes. i slowly bend down to her cute adorable rosy lips and kiss it. she didnt kiss back for a second then she did. 

the sweet little kiss lasted for a long time. then she gently pushed me away. 

awkward silence stopped by to greet us. 

i couldn't take it anymore. "Yi Kyung i like you. i've liked you ever since you kicked me in the face. and i'm really sorry for kissing you i just couldn't resist it." i confessed. i don't want to hear her reply. she might reject me she's different from other girls. she's different from Yoona. 

"uhm..........one of your fans would scream and say I LOVE YOU at this moment but yeah. i'm a crazy fan of you. i love you and your yness but i dont know. if i said that i might like youa little bit what would you do?"

"i would do this" my lips crashed onto hers