secret part 3

It all started with a kick in the face

~Flashback continued~

The next day, Yoona woke up early before her not so popular SNSD group members woke up and took all the stuff she bought yesterday to the mall. 

She first enters the bag store and goes straight to the cash register and says "hello, i would like to return this bag. i bought it yesterday but i wanna return it cuz i just don't like it anymore." The cash register gives her an are-you-ing-kidding-me-this-bag-is-soo-ing-pretty! look. 

"uh sure can i see the reciept please?" Yoona hands her the reciept and takes the money that the register handed to her and walked out. 

When Yoona turned around, she can hear the girls whispering "oh my gosh what's her problem? wow she just wants the money. her boyfriend must've bought it for her. wow she's such a greedy gold digger"

Yoona was about to snap but she remembers that she has to finish this fast, transfer the money to Junhyung's account and go to practice later. She sighed and walked to the next destination and so on. 

~after 15 minutes~

Yoona arrives at the bank and traansfers the money then goes straight to her dance practice. 

~Meanwhile at Jaejoong's house~

"YAH! PARK YOUCHUN!! better wake up right now!or else no breakfast for you!!!" Jaejoong yelled. *damn this kid is so hard to wake up. if it was my best friend Changmin, he would wake up immediatly cuz he loveees food*he thought. 

Junsu walks in and slaps Youchun's which made Youchun jump up in his bed and start yelling at Junsu. 

Jaejoong left the two lovely fighting couples alone and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. 

~lalalalalalala after 20 minutes~

"Jaejoong hyung! guess what! i found this bag for my girlfriend and she said she really wants it but theres only one in the store and...." Junsu said almost yelling except the and.. part.

"and?" Jaejoong asked 

"and i don't have enough money teehee~" Junsu made his cute adorable pose and smiled like a little kid at Jaejoong. 

"EYY you duckbutt you get paid the same is all of us wht did you do with the money?" Youchun came behind Junsu

"hehe you see, i was trying to buy this jewelry for my girlfriend at this store and they said it was 6300000 won and then i said ok ill buy it and i told them to write J+H on the necklace and they said it'll be ready the next day. then i came back the next day but then it said that the store is moved and there was no contact info and i was panicking cuz i lost my money to that con artist and-" Junsu kept on going but Jaejoong stopped him. 

"araso araso how much?" "5000000 won" 

"that much? what kind of a bag costs that much?" Youchun asked

"ok i'll give it to you but eat first. we have that music video practice in the afternoon." Jaejoong said being the motherly person he is.

"okay!^^" Junsu said happily knowing that he can buy his girlfriend Hana the handbag. Youchun followed Junsu and sat at the table. 

~the next morning~

"Junsu!! comehere! what is this ?" Jaejoong said as he lifted up a huge white box with a bow on top that seemed to be bigger than 5 feet.

"oh. you mean that? thats the handbag that i bought for Hana" Junsu said as he opened the box and removed the huge wrapper around the bag.

"why is it almost as tall as you? and there's only one bag inside" Jaejoong chuckled and thought to himself that Junsu is exaggerating too much. 

"BEAUSE, it's a very delicate bag. the person at the store said that it will be hard to replace if it's damaged since it's the last one they have. they also said that this money hungry girl came and returned it after only one day! what a stupid person!" Junsu said. (A/N: Doens't Junsu talk a lot? hehe xD)

Jaejoong's eyes widened a little bit when he saw the bag. It was the exact same one that he bought for Yoona.   no no it can't be, Yoona won't do that.* he thought

Jaejoong walked towards Junsu and smacked him in the head. "Weirdo" he said and left

~at Yoona's house~

"YOONA!! IM YOONA!!" Jessica yelled. "What the heck do you want? so annoying" Yoona walked into Jessica's room. 

"tell me what happened with your plan. did it work? it seemed like it worked when you brought home all those bags" Jessica said

Yoona smirked and siad "Jessica, who do you think i am? a loser? of course my plan worked and i'm on my way to marriage!" 

"Yoona, that guy Junhyung seems too...dangerous. i mean he always asks for money and he never even took you out on a proper date" Jessica said with a worried look

"COME ON! he's the sweetest guy on earth! he just asks for money cuz he wants to get married. and marriage costs a lot of money" Yoona paused and screamed "YOU GUYS CAN COME IN AND LISTEN YOU KNOW! JUST OPEN THE DOOR" 

The door burst open and Tiffany,Taeyeon,Seohyun,Sunny, Sooyung, and Hyoyeon all rushed to Jessica and Yoona to talk. 

"but isn't it bad for you to use Jaejoong? just for his money?" Taeyeon said a bit concerned.

"Taeyeon sweety, money comes first. I'm going to get married to the sweetest guy on earth but before that I'll dump Jaejoong." Yoona said

"He's such a kid" Tiffany said. "how can he be so stupid?" Sooyung said and all the girls laughed except Taeyeon. Taeyeon walked out of the room and went into hers. She took out her phone and texted"Jaejoong oppa? i need to tell you something"

JAejoong: "what is it?"

Taeyeon: "i just want to warn you that you should break up with Yoona. she's using you"

Jaejoong:" how is she using me? "

Taeyeon ended up telling Jaejoong about the whole plan because she was just too nice. 

Jaejoong: "I don't believe you Taeyeon. don't try to break us up. just go to sleep now bye"

Taeyeon felt sad for Jaejoong but she knew he'll find out soon so she stopped bothering him.

~1 month later~

"Junhyung oppa!! we're getting married in a week! i made the wedding invitations and i passed them out." Yoona said and hugged him. Junhyung just nodded and hugged back.

~at the JYJ house~

"Jaejoong hyung! you got a letter!!" Jaejoong came and took the letter out of Youchun's hands. "ooh from Yoona" he smiled and opened it. his eyes shot open and he jumped up startling Youchun and Junsu who just came out of the shower. 

"hyung what happened?" "it's a wedding invitation" Jaejoong said "Yoona's getting married...i guess Taeyeon was right after all." a tear fell down his face. 

Jaejoong couldn't believe it. The wedding date is April 16th. that's in a week he thought.

~a week passed and Yoona's wedding day~

Yoona walked down the aisle with her Dad to Junhyung. She looked through the audience and saw Jaejoong. He looked pissed he looked like he was about to cry. She saw mixed emotion on his face. 

"Do you Im Yoona take Yong Junhyung as your husband?" "Yes"  Yoona said. Jaejoong's heart dropped. 

"Do you Yong Junhyung take Im Yoona as your wife?" "......" No reply. Yoona poked Junhyung's arm 

"Do you Yong -" "I heard what you said old man just shut up. i can't tae it anymore. I'm sorry Yoona but no. i can't marry you. I never even loved you. I've always like Taeyeon but you got in the way so i thought if i went out with you then i'll see her more often but you took it too far you said marriage and i just couldn't disagree. i didn't know how to reject you" Junhyung let out all the secrets he was hiding inside and even some info that was supposed to be kept not told.

He walked away and Yoona started crying. She never expected that from him. 

~end of flashback~

"so yeah, she said she loved me, then used me, then broke my heart, and at the end, she was the one who was heartbroken. that's how i ended up hating her" Jaejoong said and turned to look at Yi Kyung who was already a sleep. *sigh* 

"and you're the one i love now." he whispered and the taxi stopped in front of Jaejoong's house. He didn't want Yi Kyung's parents to freak out at her coming late with a boy so he took her inside his house.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Damn that was long. lol but end of flashback(finally) oh and the marriage part, Yoona deserved it. and Yi Kyung's so funny for falling a sleep when he was talking. hehe ye ima uptade tomoro and everyday for this whole week so yeah byee~ :D