the truth behind EVERYTHING part 2

It all started with a kick in the face

-at the mall, HongKi is with his friends-

~HongKi's POV~

ever since that movie date, and that Joong guy, i was hanging out with my buddies, my guy friends, A LOT! i mean a lot as in a sky full. i don't know why but i find myself attracted to guys at school. oh yeah Yi Kyung didn't come to school yesterday. i wonder what happened...

for the third time this week, i called up my friends to meet me at the mall and here i am waiting for them. i'm so bored so i looked around at all the stores. Oh? who's thaat hottie? he looks y from the back. 

"Hey HongKi! we're here" 

"hey guys you wanna go buy some icecream? i want a snack." 

"sure let's go" we bought ice cream and sat down on the bench. i spotted this guy "damn dude that guy is FINE!" 

"uh? HongKi? you okay?" Taecyeon asked but i didn't hear him because i was on cloud nine. 

i spotted another guy "ok that dude is FINER!mmm i'd do him" i told Taecyeon and Wooyung. 

"HongKi? you on drugs? or did a girl's soul take over your body?" Wooyung asked

"oh man Wooyung you're so hot" i admit my friends were hot. specially Wooyung

~Wooyung's POV~

okay something is seriusly wrong with this dude. he's acting like he's gay but yeah i think i know what's going on. want me to tell you? i think he's gay. i think he didn't realize it yet. MWAHAHA Wooyung you're so smart! no wonder i have an IQ of 150. i'm the top of the class, but i'm not a nerd. 

"hey Taecyeon i need to tell you something" he nodded

"HongKi, uh we need to talk for a minute and uhmm maybe you can umm,,,check out more guys?" yeah that's good. he'll definately say yes. 

"OKAY!" he yelled excitedly. ok creepy gay dude.

Me and Taecyeon went to an empty place "i think he's gay"i told him

"who? HongKi? yeah man i think so too. why do you think he hangs out with us a lot and he always and i repeat ALWAYS hugs us and slaps our butts" Taecyeon said with a disgusted look "but it's not bbad you know? i'm glad to have a gay friend. i think it's cool"

"yeah but i have a plan" i told him the whole plan i made in my head a few minutes ago.

we went back to HongKi. "hey wanna play truth or dare?"

"we're not kids come on why truth or dare" he asked

"well i think it'll be fun"

"fine you go first" yes i'm going first. "HongKi truth or dare?" please pick dare please dare dare dare

"dare" YES!! plan proceeding. "i dare you to...." i was scanning the stores in front of us and i turned around to find a guy, a y guy(i'm not gay) looking at the manikin outside this clothing store. AHA! plan accomplished. 

"i dare you to go up to that guy and ask him out to dinner" i told him. He better say ok.

"ok" oh yeah baby i'm a genius.

He walked up to the guy, and since the store wasn't far away, me and Taecyeon could her their convo

"hey nice to meet you i'm HongKi what's your name?" 

~HongKi's POV~

OMG! Wooyung pointed at the guy i was checking out earlier. the one who looked y from the back. i went up to him 

"Hey nice to meet you i'm HongKi what's your name?" i asked him

"Well hello there. i'm Key" we shook hands

"would you like to have dinner with me tonight?" i asked him. yes? no?