i did it again

It all started with a kick in the face

"well after kicking my face i think you should tell me your name at least." he said waiting for you to answer.

"alright my name is _______" you finally said. your phone vibrated and you took it out to see a text from Jieun. 

Jieun: yah yah yah! you woke me up early and your making me wait for you? you better get here in 5 minutes or else i'm going back to sleep!

"! i'm late! and it's all because of you!" you pointed at Jaejong who was geting a little bit scared of you.

you started walking to the bus stop when suddenly a hand grabbed you. you turned around and said "let me go! i'm late! and it's very hard to wake up Jieun if she goes back to sleep"

He let go and said "what are you gunna do about my face?" you were getting annoyed and tired of this question and the good looking man in front of you.

He was pointing to his face that was bruised and for like the millionth time, he said "what are you gunna do about my face?" you were mad as . you never knew that your favorite singer would be this annoying and BAM! you punched him in the stomach.

"owww" he fell to the floor and held his stomach. "i told you to let me go!" and in a matter of seconds, you were running off to the bus stop as fast as you could.

"i did it again." you thought.