the truth behind EVERYTHING

It all started with a kick in the face

~At the Hospital~

"This is Jieun do you know where Yi Kyung is?" 

"oh yeah she's with me right now. do you want to talk to her? wait no just come over to my house okay?"

"oh ok then see you later"

"bye" Jaejoong said and hung up.

"who was that?" you asked him

"Jieun. she wanted to know if i know where you were so i told her to come to my house"

"why your house? should i go home? i don't wanna tell my parents about the accident"

"you got injured! look at your arm!"

"but it's not a big injury. plus they'll freak out if i tell them. they'll be going crazy and wanting to get back at the person who was driving. can you call them and say that i'm at Jieun's house?"

"...sure gimme the number"

-the phone convo between your parents and Jaejoong ended-

"ok since were all packed up, let's go to my house"

"ok oh by the way, who did you say was calling?"

"i said 'hello this is Jieun's older cousin and Jieun and Yi Kyung are having a sleepover so she'll come home tomorrow. and they're too busy having fun so they told me to call' aren't i a good liar?"

"yup haha you are" You and Jaejoong drove to his house and you guys sat down on the couch with your head on his chest and his arm around you watching TV.

-DING DONG-

Jaejoong opened the door to reveal Changmin and Jieun with bags in their hands.

"come in. and what are those?" he said pointing at the bags.

"they're food. Jieun and i were hungry so we bought food from four fast food places." Changmin said smiling "these two bags are yours, you can share with Yi Kyung and these two bags are ours. DIG IN!"

"this is too much food you guys. but since Yi Kyung just got out of the hospital, i guess she needs to eat to gain back her energy"Jaejoong said

"HOSPITAL?" the food lovers yelled at the same time. 

"OH! I SEE YOUR ARM! WHAT"S WRONG WITH YOUR ARM??" 

"i fell?" you said trying not to mention the whole car accident

"you guys need to know this si'll tell you, wait Yi Kyung, you go take a shower. we'll be done talking when you come out"

"but i don't wanna" you whined 

"fine then you want me to go with you?" Jaejoong asked with a cocky smile

"no no i'm fine. see i'm walking to the bathroom" you left the three

~after telling the whole story~

"wow. YOONA THAT !" Jieun yelled/whispered

"calm down Jieun, i already told her to go away and never show her face again. she also apologized so i guess it's fine" 

*FINE? OH NO BABY THAT IS NOT FINE! SHE FCKNG ALMOST KILLED YOUR GIRL!* Jaejoong thought. 

"oh i also told her parents that she's staying at your house for a sleepover" Jaejoong told Jieun. 

"oh ok." and right then you came out with wet hair. 

"so done telling them?"

"almsot" "one last thing, we're going out" Jaejoong told the food lovers as he got up to you and took your hand in his. 

"GASP! HYUNG! CONGRATS! after all these years of your career, and a non dating life, you got a girlfriend! but, what about the paparazzi? aren't they gunna stalk you and take pictures of you guys together?" Changmin said scooting closer to Jieun

"they don't know where i am yet, but if they do find out, i guess the truth comes out" 

"oh. well since you guys saidthat, we have something to tell you too" Changmin said as he took Jieun's hand and held it up in the air.

"we're going out too. and guess what people call us! THE FOOD LOVERS!" Changmin half yelled excitedly

"OMO JIEUN! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" you yelled and hugged Jieun causing Changmin to let go of her hand.