#two

In Cinderella's Shadow

-Mallang~
 

I smiled as I stood up, looking at my clock.

"12am and it's a Sunday~" I murmured and hurried into my own bathroom.

Re-freshed I stepped out, making my way into our big dining room which also led to the living room.

A maid was cleaning and swiping the tables.

Beaming I went over to her, touching her shoulder.

She flinched from my touch and turned around. "Agasshi! M-mianhae! I-I told you I'd work quicke- oh, Kang Yeunja sshi! I thought it's your sister!"

Lightly I smiled at her. "Only Yeunja, please, and where is Heesok unnie actually?"

She nodded towards the first story, we had three in all. "I think she is downstairs. She's a bit grumpy and screamed after me to clean up the table again."

"She could've cleaned up her mess herself." I puffed my cheeks childish and our maid grinned slightly. "I'll be done with the dining room in no time, what to do next?"

"You do enough...Minah, right?"

She nodded eagerly. "Yes, how do you know all our names?"

"All?" I snickered and blinked at her, "You aren't many...and, you can take a break! You indeed do much!"

She bowed deeply, what even seemed to be more than just ninety degrees.

I held my finger against my mouth. "But don't tell it appa or unnie, arasseo?"

"Neh, of course not!" she "zipped" and I patted her shoulder quickly before walking down the stairs with more elegance than needed.

"Hey there!...No, more bananas! I don't just want to eat milk and ice cream!" my older sister, waved at me, then roared at a maid, who ducked her head at Heesok's scream.

"Where can you get trustable maids nowadays?! Right, nowhere, and now, hurry up!"

"I can hear you shouting in Mexico, unnie." I held my ears with a frown and she sighed. "Tell it this damsel here..."

"Be less a shout-head and it'd get quicker." I crossed my arms and Heesok glanced at me from head to toe.

I was wearing one of my best Balenciaga jackets with a white blouse tucked in my expensive gray Givenchy pants and again, my pumps which fit to my outfit just as well as it went with it yesterday.

"Where to, Miss?"

"To the stars." I rolled my eyes, "Just kidding, none of your business."

She gasped loudly, suddenly shouting at the maid again before facing me.

"Sorry...of course it's my business, Yeonnie, I'm older. Now tell me, where do you want to go with that costume?"

"Costume?!" I lightly boiled but inhaled through my nose, "Just outside..."

"With who?"

"When I tell you, it doesn't matter."

"Who, I said!"

"Jonggyu! Fine?!" I lied loudly and she batted her eyelashes angrily. "Go away with that guy! He's ruining the family's image."

I clenched my fist, torturing my -colored Gucci clutch in my left hand. "He's my best friend! Better watch out for your friends!"

"They're all properly dressed and get more money than Jonggyu." Heesok laughed exaggeratedly, holding like a fine dame.

I bit my tongue, preventing my mouth from spitting worse words.

I'm not like this, I don't like hurting people nor curse at them, but it's like Heesok wants other to talk back at her.

I walked out the door, although she kept screaming after me. "Okay! Right! Just go away! Oh and bballi over there, I have to be at Siwon's in three hours and the beauty parlor won't wait just for you to end my banana drink!"

I shook my head at my older sister and her behavior towards our employees.

____

I mumbled that guy's house number over and over again, not seeming to find it forever since the street was big and I was just that short girl, walking it up and down like a lost puppy.

I was close to give up as I finally found a tiny yet clean-looking apartment with the number 87 in the middle of the street.

I beamed and walked towards it, knocking gently, not too loud and not too silent.

"Comiiiiiiiing~" came as an answer and a tall man came jogging towards the door, opening it.

He had light brown hair, half-way styled and he was wearing a black beanie which hung lazily at the top of his head and a wife beater, obviously from

Lacoste, that was what the font on his right chest said.

A dark brown skinny jeans was hanging from his long legs and he bowed after I looked at him for a while. "Oh mianhae! You're the girl from the street yesterday evening, right? I'm Woo Jiho."

"Ah neh, just call me Yeunja." I smiled and Jiho took a step back. "Enter my empire, Miss."

I giggled and looked around. It even looked better from the inside.

A modern kitchen was to my right and a toilet to my left, I supposed. A little corridor, about ten feet long, led to a living room which was already flooded by light, welcoming guests warmly.

The temperature was pleasantly warm and I rubbed my arms. "It's really cold outside, shouldn't it get warmer by now?"

He shrugged, while I followed him into his living room.

"Well, I'm often outside, so, it's actually okay for me."

How can these pants fit so perfectly? It's like they were meant for his slender legs.

Supposedly seeing me staring at him, he awkwardly laughed and cleared his throat. "Well, ehm...sorry, I look terrible, I just woke up like, half an hour ago and I just put on something I found in my closet."

"No, no! It's totally fine...your clothes look like they're made just for you and...yeah~" feeling my cheeks redden, he clapped his hands. "You look...great too! Well, haha, better than me. Okay, wait a second." He disappeared and I heard Jiho running up the stairs before calmly coming down again.

When no footsteps were heard I stood up. "Jiho sshi?"

Instead of him, a cat walked inside and sat down in front of me, just like yesterday night.

"Oh sweet jesus! Why so cute~?!" I bent down and the kitten, feeling its even softer fur.

"Can I sit down on the couch?" I asked politely and he nodded.

I took her in my arms before placing her on my lap when I sat down, smiling at how gorgeous she looked. "She's so soft...I'll call her Mallang~ [soft]"

Jiho chuckled. "I washed it- eh- Mallang yesterday night hurriedly. She is uhm, all clean now. Too cute, huh?"

"I wanna take her home and never let her go~" I cooed and my fingers trailed down her neck, to her back's end and even a bit down her tail.

"Why did you ask me if I should eat you?" Jiho asked and I rubbed my neck nervously.

"I-I watched a movie with my best friend where a girl got eaten up by a good-looking man..."

"Well, I look nice too~ maybe in my basement I can do the same~ it's the movie 'Smiles', isn't it? Yeah, it's one of that movies people make after they find out about my horror hobbies."

We looked at each other before laughing out loud, sending a happy aura all around the house.

 

  AUTHOR NOTE;  wah, next chp........what do you think? hmm....
oh god, saw that cat pic on tumblr and i was close to die! it's so friggin cuuteeee ♥ oh and wait, thanks to my two awesome unnies  for upvoting!

comment and subscribe~ ♥