#three

In Cinderella's Shadow

-Our child?

I was still at Jiho's when he suddenly stood up. "Are you hungry?"

"Hm? Oh no, I can go now, we don't have to eat, I'm not hungry eit-" right at that moment, my stomach growled for his dear life and I sighed, rolling my eyes with a chuckle.

He crossed his arms, raising a threatening brow. "You aren't hungry, no~"

"N-no! I really am not!"

"Seems like there's a whale in your stomach!" Jiho stated out loud but shook his head quickly after a little frown came up my forehead.

"A-a-aniya! If you now think you're fat, I didn't mean that! Y-your figure is really good! But it was so l-loud, okay!"

I smiled at his secret compliment, even flushing a slight bit.

"Oh god, let's go into the kitchen before worse words slip...I'm good at cursing, to be honest."

I blinked quickly. "M-mwo?!"

"Nothing, come on now."

I did how told and trailed behind him into the kitchen.

"So~" rubbing his hands he looked around, "What do you want?"

"I don't care, I can eat everything when I'm hungry." I smiled and he pointed at me. "Ha! So, you admit that you're hungry! You just said so!"

"I don't want to argue like a seven years old." I said bluntly and sat down on one of the four chairs which were placed in front of a pretty wooden table that stood next to a wall.

"Just tell me what you want...I think I have everything in my house right now." Jiho leaned his elbow on a chair opposite of me, looking at my face but I just shrugged casually. "I said I'm fine with anything."

"Okay, Madame...I have pizza in my freezer, what do you think?"

I nodded with a broad smile. "Sounds about right."

"Okay~" he literally jumped away with a cutely high-pitched voice and I giggled over that aegyo again.

"Hey, Yeunja sshi! I have Hawaii, cheese and something-I-don't-understand-whatever-that-language-is-pizza! What do you want?!" he shouted from behind the door which must've been the storeroom and I laughed. "The third one sounds awesome but I think I take Hawaii then!"

"Okie-dokie~"

I laughed even more and he appeared again. "I just took that weird-language-pizza...do you want to eat the whole pizza? It's rather small but-"

"Do I look like four years old? I don't need a mommy who eats the rest of my food! I'm a twenty years old, independent woman!...Halfway."

"Halfway?" he ripped off the plastic film and I groaned annoyed. "My dad says I get a car when I'm married, just imagine, WHEN I AM MARRIED! What if I marry with forty or fifty?! Great, my life can't get any worse."

"Just get married." Jiho pushed the two pizzas inside the quickly heated oven and went over to me, taking a hurried glance at the clock. I just laughed. "With who? Mallang? I'd really marry Mallang, and I'd even get lesbian for her. We can do this together."

"I meant more like, marry a human, if possible." Jiho smirked and I folded my hands, placing my head on top of them. "Like you, Mr. Woo?"

"I didn't say that, but better marry a human...but if yes, maybe we can wait a week, not that quickly."

I nodded at his sarcastic one-liner, but pouted. "But I want a car now~"

"Okay, okay, let's go on Monday." he flicked his wrist willingly and I clasped my hands, quickly making a sudden stop. "Wait, I have to work until 8pm...What about Wednesday?"

He rubbed his chin. "This sounds good to me."

"Settled then." we shook each other's hands before laughing loudly again. It's all ending up in laughter, isn't it?

"Could you give me the box of your pizza?" I asked, curious about which language sounded so weird and he handled it over.

I looked puzzled. Of course, I knew how many languages looked like, but I really didn't know this one.

"Looks...I can't even read properly..." I shook my head, giving it back to Jiho,

"I thought I could know which language that is but ha, you get always taught better..."

"Hmm, I should actually know that...I work in a translation office in downtown."

"Really?! Aw~ if I wasn't working as a furniture designer, I'd like to be a translator~"

"Jinjja? Are you good with languages?" He smiled brightly and I started laughing. "Pfft, no~ I'm only good for choosing clothes, haha."

"Didn't you say you're a designer for furniture?"

I sighed, shaking my hand. "Never mind, long story."

____

The doorbell rang and I rocked back and forth before he opened the door.

"Yeonnie ah~"

I never understood my own nickname, my name was Yeunja, yet people called me Yeonnie...

"Annyeong~ I just wanted to visit you~ how are you doing?" I smiled and hugged Jonggyu, kissing his cheek and so did he.

"Just me and my laptop having this wild bromance in bed right now but you interrupted us...sadly..." Jonggyu puffed out his lips and I patted his cheek lightly. "You poor, poor boy."

"Really just here for taking a look at me?..." he gazed at me and I messed my hair. "Okay, okay! Stop complaining! I forgot the book's title again."

Jonggyu hung my jacket somewhere and shook his head with a big frown. "That's really just you...the book is called 'How To Seduce Someone: 100 simple steps'."

"Wh-what?!" I gawked at him and he stared back with a wisecrack already shouting out of his eyes although he didn't say anything.

"Oh~ you're joking again~ but for a second I just forgot that and only thought about you, my oh-so honest friend."

I folded my hands and pressed them against my belly and he tsk-ed. "Now you're being a sarcastic ."

"Don't blame me, you started."

"It's about 4.30 now, what did you do the entire day?" Jonggyu started off and we sat down in his kitchen. "You know...this, that."

"Impressing and interesting, my dear. Do continue, you have perked my interest." he laid his left arm down on the table while he stunned his head into his palm, like a boss - position.

I rolled my eyes, yet I smiled genuinely. "Gyu~ you're being caustic again."

"Then just tell me!" he protested and I tapped my lips, taking a bite of a cookie he must've made. "Yesterday after work there was a kitten and wah~ soooo cuteee~ so, I just talked to her randomly and then a guy appear-"

"TELL ME MORE." his eyes widened and I facepalm-ed.

"I said, go on!" Jonggyu insisted, whining like a child and I held my ears for the second time, tittering a bit. "Okay~ so, since we're not allowed to have pets since Heesok has this allergy and well, our furniture~"

"Your furniture~" he stretched out his hand, imitating the gesture I just did and I went on quickly. "Yes, and so I asked if he could take her home and he did it. He told me his street and house number and so we met today again. Oh, he also has my number now."

"Kang Yeunja, my young baby girl, Kang Yeunja, already dating?! I can't believe that! I have to spread now!"

"Yah Mi Jonggyu, take that back!" I started hitting him and he backed away fearfully. "Oh god, okay, my not so young anymore Kang Yeunja is dating." He snickered evilly and I just stood up, and slapped his shoulder, softly, but often.
"Yah, you're so mean at times~" I exhaled and pushed my hair out of my forehead, "Mh, oh! The cat's name is Mallang because her fur is so soft~ Jiho sshi washed her yesterday evening and now she's all fluffy and even softer!"

"Seems like this Mallang is your child." Jonggyu stood up, getting himself and me a bottle of water and I blinked in confusion, taking the glass he held in front of me. "Child? Whose child?"

"The child of you and that Jiho guy."

My neck heated up madly. "Shut up! It's not like that!"

 

  AUTHOR NOTE;  bada bing bada boom, there goes the third chp, guys? TELL ME
PLEASE! I NEED OPINIONS WAAAAH~
and, subscribe too ♥ ~
p.s. I GOT LIKE
ASDFGHJKL IDEAS WHILE REQUESTING A TRAILER FOR THIS FIC
i even changed something, tbh, a big thing, but it will actually change nothing from the beginning, it'll appear later on :D
fact about that: before requesting for that i went shopping with my mom and then all half of these ideas came up! good thing i had my ipod with me to save that ;D