Epilogue

In Cinderella's Shadow

-Epilogue

narrator;

A slender man walked down the long corridor, running over his shirt and jacket while looking at his wrist watch to check the time, mumbling words out of nowhere.

He stopped at a white door and grinned, knocking before entering.

"Yes, white satin. 0078364...Exactly! I have faxed it to one of your secretaries already...Certainly, anytime. Just ring through here..." you looked up, smiling, "Alright. Well, then good luck, maybe we'll see each other some time. Goodbye!"

"Boss, I just wanted to tell you I'm done for the day, Jaehyo will come in some minutes, he just texted me." Jiho walked towards you and you stood up giddily. "Jiho ah~"

He kissed your lips in bliss and both of you exhaled quietly.

"Is everything going well?" he asked and you nodded shortly. "I thought I would have been busier since two secretaries are sick, but...our new one is amazing. She's learning so quickly! And she's just nineteen!"

"Congrats then! And don't overwork, it's not good for you, baby." Jiho pursed his lips cutely.

You rolled your eyes and scratched his chest. "It's so cute how you care for me still."

"I was actually talking about someone else..." he caressed your belly and smiled. You looked down and laughed. "Jiho, I'm only pregnant for about a week now. I can still work perfectly."

Jiho turned you around and hugged you from behind softly, kissing your ear. "You have your own fashion label...That's hard work with just twenty-four years."

"Can't you see I'm managing this perfectly?" you chuckled sweetly and cherished the warmth and silence.

Jiho started smiling and grinning against your cheek. "It's Tuesday today...I can't wait for Saturday..."

"Me neither." you stretched out your palm and undeniable warmth swept over you.

"You're going to be a perfect wife and mommy." Jiho whispered and pecked your cheek lovingly.

You turned around to face him. "And you're going to be a perfect husband and daddy, Woo Jiho."

"Tsk, I know that...You know what I'm getting tonight, right? Pregnant , best ."

You hit him softly. "Jiho, let that be, it was the sixth ti-"

The telephone rang and you kissed his lips. "I'll be home at six, okay? Just buy some food from the food stand or something. Don't make it big. I've to work again."

Jiho saluted and blew you a kiss, turning around as you picked up the phone with your usual, happy tone and your usual, happy sentence you always say while picking up the phone.

Your fiancé opened the door to leave, but stole a last glance at you, smiling.

 

 

The End.

 

  AUTHOR NOTE;   there you go, sorry, I know it's short and I actually wanted to update with another short chapter

but there was too much drama in it (it's about something Heesok did to Jiho and Yeunja again) but I was like, let that be, let them be happy :DD

so, thanks to allll of your for subscribing and upvoting! This means so much to me!

Btw, a loooong time ago I started a fic but put iz on draft mode, I just put it off the mode and I'll update the first chapter also

A fic featuring You as Lim Jinah, a girl from Canada that moved to Korea, Kris of EXO M and

dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuun Zico

ah, what a surprise

wanna take a look?

romcom, a bit drama as well :D link in the picture