#twelve

In Cinderella's Shadow

-Well-known whining, new dustups

Carefully I put all my belongings into my suitcases, placing my laptop and drawing-things into a special, hard case.

I looked in every possible corner of my room, checking if I got everything. I smiled in satisfaction as I didn't find anything, what meant that I packed everything neatly back into my case.

A knock on my door made me look at it again. I walked over and opened my door. A footboy stood in front of me and bowed while I did the same.

"Agasshi? Your father is asking if you could arrive at the entrance hall now. Your cab to the ship is here."

I smiled and brought the baggage. "I'm done since some minutes ago, but I totally forgot the time."

The young man beamed back genuinely. "No problem. May I take that?"

I blinked but allowed him to do so. Allowed him to take my suitcases...I guess I'm just the daughter of one of Korea's best label's manager.

Shrugging I got the other earring I was about to put on and a green clutch that fit my pink and dark green-ish outfit.

____

I came back home and Heesok screamed at the three maids already coming downstairs, taking her baggage. "Put that away! And where's the telephone?! I have to call my fiancé!" she nagged at them and I rolled my eyes rapidly, bringing my stuff upstairs with the help of Minah. She smiled at me and I let her help me freely.

"Should I help you, Yeunja sshi?" she asked and I shook my head, giving her my dirty clothes. "Would you be so kind to put that away maybe?"

She smiled a big grin and took them, almost gladly.

Blinking I just watched her leaving quietly and I started unpacking.

____

I poured some water into a little glass and gulped it down as suddenly the doorbell rang.

"YEUNJA AH!" I heard Heesok yelling and I huffed angrily, walking towards the door, opening it after quite a long time.

And there stood her fiancé, looking to the other side, watching kids doing a ruckus on the streets.

"Annyeong, Siwon...how are you doing?" I asked as I let him in and he shrugged. "Oh, the usual. Working, singing...yeah. Is Heesok ah home?"

Nodding, I left for the kitchen again, now eating a bit when I received a message of Jiho. Just came home a few seconds ago...Mallang is more than fine! :D

I chuckled and wrote back quickly. That's so nice to hear! Let's meet up some time again!

But not today, I'm meeting some friends :/

Totally fine with me, I having my unnie's finacé here right now and I actually still have to unpack some of my things...

MMKAAY ~ *mwuah* see you bby ~

Gay ~ :DDD  I chuckled and got no answer, smiling in victory.

I yawned lightly and felt my stomach growling. Are you hungry down there?...

Opening my refrigerator I grabbed a yogurt and rolled my eyes as I heard whining and groaning from the living room. My dad was already gone again, leaving me and Heesok alone. As always.

"Just tell me! Because my friend had a totally different story to tell!" she halfway yelled and I covered my ears. "What the hell...?"

"Yah! I'm talking to you, oppa! What happened in the club?!"

"When I say, it's nothing, jagiya, my friends and I-"

"Lies! Ae Young had told me something else! There was a girl flirting with you!"

"Jagiya, no need to scream. And she was flirting with me a-"

"And you with her, am I right?! I'm not home some days and you have to get another girl right away?!" Heesok stamped with her feet, or she jumped around, I couldn't decipher her actions from the kitchen. I heard Siwon sighing. "No, Heesok ah, listen. I wanted to get her away from me, but she followed me and clung onto me like some puppy, or even glue! She knew I'm your fiancé, she even told it me. And-"

"Urgh, why didn't you push her away?! Told her, she's a little cheap ?! Am I not enough for you?!" Heesok screamed crazily and I looked out of the kitchen, seeing the maids horrified standing in the middle of the stairs.

I then heard steps. "Honey, I come back when you're in a better mood, arasseo? Take a rest and eat well. Please call me again, I love you."

I quickly hurried into the back of our luxurious kitchen and saw him leaving and wanting to plant a kiss on her forehead, but Heesok backed away. "See you."

He had a slight pained expression but smiled lightly, closing the door.

Heesok messed her hair and walked away. She crossed the maids on the stairs. "What are you gawking at?! Get back to work!"

One came with her upstairs, three went dowstairs, too fightened to face her once more.

Minah sighed. "Will he and Heesok break up?"

I shook her head. "Deep in her heart she loves him deeply, I just know that."

"And what will agasshi do today?" one maid asked, looking at me and I shrugged, cotinuing to push the spoon in my mouth and enjoying the yogurt. "Sleeping, eating, working, the usual. And I better lock my room or Heesok maybe kills me in my sleep."

They chuckled but stopped as soon as they noticed that what they did was wrong. I started laughing. "Do continue, it's a really amusing thought though."

They smiled at me warmly and I checked the clock on the wall. "Well, I should really start doing my 'usual'...It's 4pm already and I have to turn in my finished requests until tomorrow." I bent my back back and forth, making it crack, then did the same with my neck as I went upstairs carefully.

Frowning I entered my room. I really wonder what happened in the "club" that day...but I really don't think Siwon is such a type. He might be famous and stuff, but he has a really beautiful heart.

I shook my head. Work, girl!

 

  AUTHOR NOTE;   hello guiseeeeeeee ~
yeah sorry, it's a late-late sunday update, sorry, I'm lacking of chapters . . . i try to get another chapter done until next week's wednesday (i then have no vacation anymore)
well, what do you think of this one? sorry, a filler chapter, but it will be important for a future chapter.....................in the future :D
btw, i have requested a trailer, it's in the foreword ^^ it's a rly cute one :3

but i have to go now ~ comment and sub ♥ I love you allll ~ (: