#ten

In Cinderella's Shadow

-Latte again

I sat up my laptop and sketchbook next to me.

Taking a little sip of my water I waited for my laptop to start while I also drew a simple slender line across the paper.

Out of it I drew a nearly cushy yet broad body shape.

Knock, knock.

I looked my door's way and stood up, opening my door. In front of me was placed my dad. "Dear, don't you want to have some fun at the pool? I have some business to do from now on and I'll be preoccupied with work for some hours."

I shook my head slightly. "No...I'll stay here. I have my laptop and my water. And I also have to do some sketches for my work."

Sighing he rubbed the left side of his neck. "Yeunja ah, don't stress yourself. I am here to be in a mess, not you two."

"As if Heesok unnie would do something for work..." I rolled my eyes and my father groaned. "Yeunja..."

"Sorry, but this is the truth..." I leaned against my frame and my father continued nagging. "Will you go outside now?"

I sighed again, pulling down my skirt a bit. A crease built on my forehead and I bit my cheek's inner side. "I'll think about it."

He nodded and I closed the door hurriedly, going back to work.

I messaged Jonggyu and asked for some new news or requests in the agency but he told me, everything was just how I left it.

A new paper page of my sign pad was found and I started thinking as I looked at a copy of one request.

"Cute pumpkin, orange and blue if possible. Green is okay...stools little pumpkins and...urgh" I skimmed the paper sheet and mumbled through gritted teeth, "Obvious and average."

Yet I couldn't draw anything. I had to doodle some other things, so I continued with my first drawing.

I made a men's wear again. I got inspired somehow, maybe because Jonggyu loved when I drew men because he could dress like that. Maybe because Jiho liked that one men apparel.

Well, either way, that was one of the many reasons what made me so happy and made me draw good drafts.

A simple v-neck shirt was followed by a short cardigan and a plain brown khaki with some good-looking knits here and there. Some black shoes were what gave it the finishing touches.

As I was looking at my work, what took long in my opinion, I decided to follow my dad's offer. But I didn't really wanted to go to the pool, I rather wanted to walk around the hotel's inside.

So I took my purse and money with me and left my room with my card in my hands.

I slandered down the corridor and walked into a big café, its beauty amazed me. It wasn't really loud yet you felt at peace because you knew, other people were here, too.

I walked over to the counter. "Hmm...a latte please." I gave some more information and the waiter nodded, signaling me to sit down. "I'll be bringing it to you in no time!"

"Oh, I wanted to walk around with it." I blinked lost and he nodded once more.

"Arasseo, then I'll call you over. Please take a place near the counter."

I agreed with a single nod and a smile. I sat down as told and waited patiently.

____

After about two minutes, I heard the waiter calling. "Agasshi? Your latte!"

I smiled brightly and stood up. He handed the latte over to me and I thanked him, paying also. I slowly walked out of the big hall and into the entrance hall.

I admired the inner side with sparkling eyes but decided to leave it, seeing other things.

Next was a big, beautifully brown-yellow-ish long corridor, for gambling I supposed but nobody was here at the moment, leading to god knows where, but as curious as I was, I walked it down, but I had the feeling as if somebody was walking behind me.

I tried to look at its very end to maybe see in the reflection of something but I wasn't able to do so, do I just went on with going, being oblivious about whatever.

I heard steps and instead of fastening my pace, it slowed down minimally. I couldn't take it anymore and I turned around with fear.

I laughed loudly with my paper cup in my hands and walked the other direction. "Stalker!"

Smiling I nodded my head as a minimal bow and so did he. "Ah~ a latte~ good choice."

"I know." I rose my nose up in the air drinking it when I saw him pouting.

I handled it over and he took a sip.

"Yah! This is good stuff I tell you!"

I chuckled uncontrollable and exhaled, when I suddenly noticed something. "What're you actually doing here...Jiho?"

He looked up like a little puppy. "Hm?"
"I asked what you were doing here. Boy, men never understand when women ask something..."

Jiho scrunched his nose. "Y-yah! It's because you girls...you...you...!"

"Yes~?" I stunned my hands onto my hips and waited for an answer as I leaned forward. "Now Mr. Woo, where's your smart answer?"

He groaned and rubbed his cheeks. "You got me."

"Ha!" I almost shouted and continued my drink. "But still, like to tell me? I thought you're visiting your parents."

He nodded while looking forward. "I'm here with them. I didn't know, too."

I grinned and my lips after another sip. "How about getting something to eat after I'm done with my latte?"

Jiho agreed within the second I ended my sentence and we went down the hall, trying to find a place where you could eat something.

It was his first time here and also mine. We both already visited Jeju Island, but never this hotel.

"How about that restaurant there? Or is that just a hall?" Jiho wanted to know and I nodded. "I think it's a little restaurant, let's go there!"

I stared at the beautiful inside as I sat down.

"I'm quite hungry after seeing this now...well, I think it's just because this is so pretty here..." I muttered and folded my hands, inhaling.

He smiled my way and soon a waiter came to us. "Hello ~ Are you ready to order?"

I stuttered silently. "Oh, eh, w-we didn't look at the menu yet..."
"Okay, I'll be coming back in some minutes again." he grinned genuiely and Jiho and I beamed back.

We both took the set menus and my mouth widened. "Yah! Look at this choice and variety! Aigoo, what should I choose?! This sounds tasty! Oh wait, this too! Oh god, with what should I pay this?!"

"Don't you have an all-inclusive-ribbon?" Jiho asked curiously and I looked down at my hand, laughing. "I already forgot it...What about you?"
He held up his wrist while still gazing at the menu. "I'll take...51 and 179. You?"

I blinked and scanned all the meals, biting the left site of my lower lip. "Just 156...I think I won't manage the appetizer!"

We both chuckled and he shrugged. "But I will! I didn't eat since yesterday evening!"

I hit him softly. "Jiho yah! Eat!"

"Now I'm the one who should eat, huh?"

It took some time until his teasing joke got its way into my brain but when it did I slapped him three more times.

The waiter came back and we ordered quickly.

He took the menus back and we waited patiently.

"What did you do here already?" Jiho asked, breaking the silence and I puffed my cheeks, shrugging. "I just sat in my room. I have work to do since my boss is nerve-wrecking..."

"You poor thing." he pouted cutely and I smirked. "Well, my best friend and I just think she's on her period non-stop...if you go after her acting and behavior. It's the hell itself."

He leaned back. "My boss at the translate office is quite chilled and cool. I'm happy I have him as my boss. Well, whatsoever, so, everything you did was sitting around? Were you already at the pool and the pool bar? It's really cool!"

I shrugged once more. "I don't want to. I know, my appa told me to enjoy this here...but I can't stop working. It's...actually strenuous, but I know I'll feel better when I'm done with everything, so I just want to finish all this stuff and maybe then, I can have fun-"

"You'll come with me to the pool bar this evening, if you want to or not! I demand this from you!" he firmly spoke and I gulped slowly. "Oh...my...god. No need to play a crazy leading male."

Jiho laughed and showed a sweet eye smile. "So, yes?"

"Yes, yes, yes, but please stop with this creepy behavior." I nodded but giggled too.

After some other minutes, our food arrived and we started to dig in wildly.

 

  AUTHOR NOTE;   just wanting to tell you, he has this hair style in the fic:
i mean, look at this hair, it literally screams out

ffffuuuucccckkk mmmeeeehhh

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


did something just happen? what happened?
*rubs neck + disappears*