#six

In Cinderella's Shadow

-Sketches

I groaned and got up from my bed.

It was a Saturday, and it was 8am. One day off today.

"Why am I awake? That ..." I tumbled over into my bathroom, splashing water into my face, before shrieking over how cold the water was

Quickly I dried my face and bit my lip. It became a habit of me lately.

I just stood there, biting my lip, looking at my own eyes, stretching them here and there and just exhaled before staring another five minutes for no reasons.

Let's draw something today, Yeunja. I thought as I lightly pushed myself away from my sink and opened the door, being welcomed by my sister and a pile of clothes of her in her hands.

"Ehm, hi." I looked at her and she smiled, entering my bathroom.

"What's going on here?" I wondered as I stepped out of the door and she just smiled once more. "My water in the shower is cold."

I sighed, rolling my eyes. "You have to wait for like, twenty seconds."

"But I don't want."

"With mine it's the sa-"

Door. Shut.

I almost punched the door but held it in, breathing out calmly. "Just wait a bit, you'll move anyways..." I tried to convince myself but just that behavior of Heesok made me puke.

Sitting down on my bed after closing the door gave me a calm feeling, I could draw some sketches now. I always relaxed while doing so.

I pulled it out from my big night stand and smiled at them, feeling like the papers, crayons and pencils were the only ones in the house who understood me completely.

I tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and thought for a second about what to do with this plain paper.

Lightly I started tapping the paper, then my lip, chewing the pencil, sighing.
"Work with me, will you!" I warned the harmless paper but it again, "I didn't mean to scream, baby...do as you please."

I looked around before laughing a bit. Me and drawing, sheesh...

Biting the inner side of my cheek, I started charting a small head, followed by a broad, pretty neck.

I traced a modern suiting leather jacket, like that one I saw something like this in the mall once. It was leather, just like I said, pitch-black, with some zipping and little pockets everywhere.

A wife beater was next, a simple one was what I thought of, just white with a curve so you could see the slender figure a slight better.

I nodded. The little model started growing on myself, so I continued without waiting.

The pants where gray skinny jeans. I shaded them so they indeed looked gray. I nodded before shading the jacket too, making them fit to the jeans while changing my mind for the black color I was going to use.

Nodding was my habit, whenever I just couldn't reply or when I liked something,

I just nodded. My dad told me it's the worst habit he'd ever seen, but I didn't care.

Other people's habit was maybe chewing on nails, being hyper all the time, screaming around, but with me? I just liked to nod all the way, everywhere.

Dad...? And this is the worst...?

When I ended my own conversation in my head, I saw, I was done quite quickly, the shoes where simple sneakers, this time, black.

I smirked at my work, satisfied.
I draw the model some features in its face, manly, virile features until it fit my likings.

I was excited, I had tons of ideas, so I brought them all up, smiling while designing casual, street and even a party outfit for, weirdly, men.

But one was female. It was long, slender dress. White and pretty, I'd like to wear such a dress. It had crinkles at the end but also on the chest which went all around the upper torso.

Six small roses "tied" the crinkles together on the waist and let two strands fall simply down the dress.

I smiled and laid it down on my bed, while I got myself some water and oranges.

You can't be an artist without anything in your stomach!

____

I made a bun into my hair, but let it fall again.

I fowned. No, a bun!

I did so again, but wasn't satisfied again, so I just ended up braiding them lazily as I suddenly got a message.

Slowly sauntering, my hands slipped over to my phone, reading the message.

Yeunja! Mallang is feeling really bad! Come over!

It was a message from Jiho and I gulped. Yes, I loved that cat already, ever cared to look at this angel from heaven? If cats would be able to be models, she'd be Miss Universe!

I sprinted down the stairs, missing the last four steps and slid into my gray Gucci Gravel Suede Sofia wedges.

____

I rang on his door bell like crazy, hitting the door several times. "Jiho! Jiho! Open the god damn door now!"

He opened it and stood there, leaning against the door frame. "Hi~"

"Let me in, Jiho!" I looked into his house and he slowly went aside, letting me run inside.

"Where's my baby?!" I looked over to the sofa where Mallang laid on lazily, moving here tail back and forth in a steady motion.

"W-what's with her, Jiho?!" I turned around and he smiled. "I was bored, Mallang's fine, we're watching Running Man, wanna join us?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Nope, Running Man is just here, see?" He pointed at the TV and I facepalm-ed. "No...you just send me a message because you're bored?"

He pursed his lips slowly, which led to a slight nod. "Mmmhyeah, I did."

"Well, you got me, Mister." I sat down and crossed my legs while Jiho just giggled, also jumping onto the couch.

 

  AUTHOR NOTE;  you know? when you have that massive writer's block all over your head?
facewall, when facepalm isn't enough anymore      *head meets wall*
next chapter will be a bit cute, i think :DD
comment and sub ♥ ~