#thirty

In Cinderella's Shadow

-What is happening? - Part 2

you;

I was on my way to Jiho's house. He wasn't answering my calls, neither did he call me back.

I wasn't angry, of course not, just a bit worried.

Ranging on his doorbell I ran over my tank top I was wearing as the door opened.

"Yeonnie ah!"

I smiled up at him and grinned. "Hey..."

He bent down and kissed me shortly. "You called me right? I just my phone, I'm sorry. Also, sorry for how I look, I was at some friend's house until now."

I looked at him. His apparel was messy, black and he was wearing many chains.
"At who's?"

"Ah, Ju Kyung hyung." He rubbed his neck and smiled at me.

I rocked back and forth on my heels. "So~ are you free?"

"Hm?"

"Are you free right now?"

"Oh, ah...no. I'll be at Ju Kyung's again...in some minutes." Jiho sighed, "I'm sorry."

I shook my head, his chest. "Don't be...I just wanted to see you."

He started to hug me and tightened his grip. "How have you been the last days?"

"Work...you know. Also..." I took a step back and Jiho looked at me with a concerned expression. "Yes?"

"I was meeting up with Jonggyu and later on I went into my room and...all my drawings were scribbled over. Mostly those who looked like you. I guess it was Heesok. I know she doesn't like my drafts...but does she have to do such things? She knows how much I love it."

"Gosh, I feel so sorry for you." His gaze saddened and Jiho took both of my hands. "Are you sure it was Heesok? Maybe somebody else."

"Nobody else would go into my room. Although...it could be Byungsoon, that new woman my father is dating. She looked so judging at my drawings."

"But do you really think she would've done it? Is there a motive why?" Jiho swung our hands up and down and I shrugged. "I don't know...See? I think it's really Heesok. I honestly can't believe she hates me that much. Or at least my drawings-"

I got interrupted by Jiho's ringing phone. He picked it up and closed his door at the same time. "Hyung?...Yes, yes...Tell Minhyuk- what?...I haven't even-... Forget it! I'm on my way." he hung up and cupped my face, kissing my forehead. "Hey...I really have to go, okay? I'll call you later on."

I smiled curtly and Jiho caressed my cheek. "Again, I'm sorry."

I just shrugged, Jiho hugged me and gave me a kiss on my top of my head.

"See you." he beamed brightly and I grinned as well.

He left and I stayed still for some seconds before I left, too.

____

My phone rang while I was watching TV and picked it up, seeing Jiho's number on the caller ID.

I closed my tabs I had read and shut my laptop completely. "Hey, Jiho~"

"Hey, there...So, here I am, calling." he beamed into the phone and I my blanket, worried. "Hey...hey, Jiho. Can I ask you something?"

"Anything, go ahead." Jiho replied and I tapped my nails on my thighs. "Jonggyu has talked about a singer...called Zico."

"Who's that?" he asked and I laid back on my bed, curling a strand of my hair between my fingers. "I don't know, Jonggyu didn't want to tell me."

"Ah uhm...Y-Yeunja, I'd like to tell you something." he answered quietly and I nodded for my own. "Sure."

There was silence. A long silence.

"I love you. You're my everything." he giggled and I rolled my eyes with a smile. "I love you, too...oh and, are you working at the moment? It's so quiet over there."

I heard some movements before he spoke. "Nope, want to come over then?"

"Ah, no. I have things to do, especially work." I smiled and got up, walking down my room to my big closet and opened it, "I just wanted to know. Hey, I have to hang up, okay? Talk to you er, sometime later."

I closed the door, having a black clutch in my hand.

"Okay, love you."

"Bye." I hung up and wandered downstairs to leave my house.

____

I walked up to the counter and smiled. "Jaehyo?"

"Oh, hey Yeunja! How are you?" Jaehyo smiled and stood up, bowing his head. I did the same and scratched my head. "I know Jiho isn't working. I just...I wanted to ask if you know where Kyung lives."

"Park Kyung?" he asked and I nodded with a soft smile. "Yes, him."

He gave me one nod. "I'll write it down for you." he searched for a small note paper but stopped mid-air writing, "Uh, why actually?"

"I...I just wanted to talk to him. Hey, afterall it's Jiho's best friend, so~"

Jaehyo hesitated way too long yet continued, giving the small yellow paper over to me. "Okay...See you later...sometime?"

"Hmhmm." I grinned and left with a small wave.

____

Narrator;

Jonggyu zapped through his channels, laughing over the story told by Yong Ik who was on the other line of the phone. "This isn't the truth! This can't be a serious speech!"

Yong Ik just laughed, too. "When I tell it you! This was real, I told him he's going to mess up 'appeal' and 'a peek'. He often does!"

As Jonggyu wanted to answer, the doorbell of his apartment rang. "It wouldn't be that bad...but with this context it sounded really bad. Why can't people listen to you once?!" He let out some sarcastic giggles while his boyfriend growled on the other side.

He opened the door and smiled upon seeing you, yet the closer Jonggyu looked, the more the color left his face. "Y-Yong Ik...I'll call you later on."

He hung up before Yong Ik could answer and stuffed his phone in his pocket. "H-honey...what happened? You look-"

"ed up?...Black in my face? I've heard that already." You started to sob and cry uncontrollably and Jonggyu quickly hugged you. "W-what happened?! Tell me!"

You cried louder into his chest and tightened your grip around his torso even more.

Jonggyu didn't wait another second to pull you calmly into his house.
 

 

  AUTHOR NOTE;   why is she crying??? the next update won't wait too long,
I'll update quickly again, what means DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY
Also: I purposely made it this short

P.S: I had been writing like crazy! this is a screen cap of what I've written in two to three days o.o
also: 35 is also done, I'm already sitting at chp 36, too ;D it has been worse before, I was updating chp 20 and had everything prepared until 27/28 xD

P.S.S. so guys ehm, I was wondering if you....want...?
dafuqdidijustwrote

comment and sub :3