#twenty-seven

In Cinderella's Shadow

-This was new

I walked around the corner and saw Jiho wandering down the path looking down at the ground.

I jogged over and was close to the peacefully walking figure. My heart beat crazily and my smile grew wider seeing my boyfriend after such a long time again, almost a month. We haven't met in this time because both of our jobs were keeping us busy.

Biting my lips I ran towards him. It seemed like Jiho had heard quick steps behind him but before he could turn around I jumped onto his back.

"Free piggy back ride! Woot woot!" I screamed and Jiho laughed loudly. "Yeonnie ah! You scared the out of me just now!"

I laughed along and he put his arms under my thighs. "To infinity and beyond!...And my house!"

He started running but stopped after about four meters. "Gosh, okay...that does not work."

"Gwenchana~" I patted his chest and laid my head down on his back.

We arrived his house in no time and I jumped off of him. Jiho straightened his apparels and sighed while biting his lips.

I pulled him closer to me and kissed him slowly. Jiho replied immediately and inched closer by himself. As we parted he smiled against my lips. "I can't believe the fact that I can just kiss you when we meet...my head will always spin by the touch of your lips, and I think I will never get used to this."

My heart welled up with joy and love. And all what came out was a long "aaaw~" from me.

He took my hand, entwined it and opened the door. Jiho led me in and kissed my temple. "Are you thirsty?"

I nodded shyly and he smiled, dragging me into the kitchen. I saw him pouring water into a glass and gave it to me.

Silently I drank it and my lips after I was finished. "And now?"

"Cuddling on the couch!" Jiho bounced around and took my hand while doing so, making me twirl and spun on my heels.

I'd never get tired of you.

We laid down on the couch and he snuggled cozily into my neck.

"TV?" I wondered and he pouted slightly with closed eyes. "Who needs TV when he has a beautiful girlfriend?"

My eyebrows connected slowly and I looked up at him after a long silence. "Jiho...that sounded ert."

He chuckled shortly and caressed my waist. "You can also understand it like that though, you know?"

Jiho's shoulder got slapped by me yet I smiled and he giggled with me. "Oh come on...you know that I just love you so much."

I grinned blissfully. "I love you, Jiho."

He kissed my jaw softly. "And I love you, like I said just now."

We spent about two hours lying on the sofa, comfortably cuddling before we both fell asleep quietly.

____

"I'll get you home." Jiho suggested and we made our way outside. I jumped into his car and smiled at him as he entered, too.

He started his engine. "What will you do later on" Jiho looked back if cars were passing, "on this evening?"

I shrugged lightly and we drove down the road. "I guess I'll just stay home and do some work I have to do. The competition is still going on here and also, I should draw some sketches"

"Do some for me," he looked at me, "I love them."

My heart grew warm once more and I blushed looking forward. "Hmm, maybe."

The car ride was some small talk between us mixed with beautiful silence when he came to a slow stop.

"I don't want to go." this time I said it out loud and Jiho chuckled cutely. "Come on, nobody will eat you in there. If yes, remember, you can always call me."

I held my chest, fake-sobbing. "You take such good care of me..."

"Anything for my girlfriend..." he looked at me and we both leaned in for a loving kiss. It took a long time for us to pull back and I inhaled deeply. "I guess, I go inside now..."

"Sweet dreams." he smiled at me and I nodded. "Same for you." we glanced at each other before I walked out. I waved a last time and Jiho drove off.

I saw lights in my father's room and wondered. He is back?

With the key of mine I went inside and looked around. A maid came my way and bowed. I bowed as well and scratched my cheek. "Is my father home?"

She nodded eagerly. "Yes, he is. You should go yourself and ask why."

Of course I did so and walked up the stairs. I saw Heesok glumly walking past me, right into the bathroom. My phone buzzed but I first walked into my father's bedroom. I saw him standing in front of his closet with his phone on his right ear, taking a look through his clothes. 

"Appa?" I asked and he turned around, shutting his phone while also my phone stopped to vibrate and ring.

"Ah, Yeunja ah! I just wanted to call you!" he smiled and I blinked. "Why this fuzz, even Heesok is like this."

He nodded, spinning back to his closet. "What do you prefer, this...or this." he showed me two pretty suits but I pointed at the first one, sighing. "Now tell me, what's up?"

"We'll go out into a restaurant." my father hung the other one back and laid the first suit down on his bed while loosening the tie he was wearing.

"The three of us?" I asked and he shook his head. "It will be a surprise. Now get into your room, get dressed beautifully and hurry up with it!"

I huffed silently and walked away like told.

I wore my favorite white top, combined with a simple black skirt and red high heels. I took a last glance at myself in the mirror before walking outside.

"Is this fine enough for the evening?" I asked and my father nodded. "Really pretty...Oh look at the time! Hurry up!"

Heesok also finished during this time and the three of us entered our father's car, driving to a really rich and expensive restaurant. Not that I wasn't used to them already, but Jesus, this looked like a billionaire was owning it.

My dad shortly told a waiter our name and we followed him once more.

"Please take a seat...we'll be waiting for our last guest." my father smiled at us and we did so. I crossed my legs and bent over to Heesok, who I sat next to while our father sat across from us. "Hey...do you have any idea who it could be?"

"Uh uh." she shortly replied, shaking her head, and continued to look through her card. I huffed silently and did the same.

After some minutes, my father looked up and smiled broadly at once. He stood up and waved minimally over to our table. Heesok and I both turned around and only saw a crowded restaurant. A woman walked over to us and smiled lightly. She was beautiful with dark chocolate-like hair, pulled together to a smooth bun and a lovely dark blue mini dress, not too short though.

He greeted my father and bowed to us. The two of us hesitated slowly with bowing back, but we did so.

"Heesok, Yeunja, meet Ri Byungsoon. We meet...a lot lately." my father stated shyly and we nodded in politeness.

Oh and you couldn't just tell us that you bring us a new woman into our house, or what?

I in my lips to speak, them, but Byungsoon did so already. "Gabdo tells me so much about you! He loves you a lot!"

"Well, he is never home actually."

Daughters: 1.   Father and damsel: 0.

I looked over to Heesok. I didn't know if this was an offense to our appa but I just took this as a normal statement.

"Erm...how old are you?" I asked with a soft smile and Byungsoon blinked, quickly answering. "I'm forty-nine...and you are twenty right? And Heesok is twenty-four, no?"

We nodded with a beam on our face and inhaled at the same time, probably thinking the same thing.

I think she's exactly like Sookyung.

 

  AUTHOR NOTE;   oh btw, this was her outfit, I really like that tbh ;D
and Heesok's:
ohhhh and what do you think of this? WILL THIS WOMAN CAUSE TROUBLE???
god only knows...

comment and sub, love youuu :D