#twenty-five

In Cinderella's Shadow

-Liar

Today I had a meeting with two people who requested together for something from another company.

They gave some wrong informations. I couldn't understand them and they also wanted to add some things and didn't want to settle it over the phone.

When they arrived I greeted them in a hurry and told them to take a seat.

"So, what was wrong here again?" one of the two women asked and I handled them the form over. "Okay, look at this..." I pointed at one paragraph, "You've been giving out a halfway wrong format that couldn't fit at all. It would look very strange when I was starting to sketch it. And also I imagined it real life. Also...these things here...but they could be managed after the right format will be given."

The other woman held . "Oh dear! I got that now! You know before I requested," she turned to the first woman, "the day where Hyunbin sunbae came with all the confusing things and gave me all these things to do? I think I mixed up things..." she bit her lip in thought and I shook my head. "This is not this bad...it could be worse and we could've rejected you...we did that a lot of times lately because people don't pay attention to our forms. But yours is totally fine besides this, so...maybe you could just give me the right sizes and whatnot and we'll just work this out again!"

They nodded and stood up.

"Oh, don't you have them here somehow or remember them?" I asked and got up, too. They stretched their mouths and tilted their heads with an apologizing gaze. "No, I'm sorry...Can we clear this over the telephone."

I nodded with a trained smile on and they bowed low to me before shaking my hands. "We thank you so much! Our company thanks you!"

A big beam was what I threw over to them and they exited my office. I sauntered back to my chair and fell into it, groaning loudly. I had loads of work, the tasks where getting harder and more difficult. I couldn't come up with any ideas for it. I rubbed my temples and leaned back. "I need to talk to-"

My door opened and Jonggyu peeked inside. "Are you alright?"

I blinked with tired eyes.

"Princess?"

Silence.

"Yeun-"

"Do I look like I'm alright?!" I hissed through my office and he walked over, making me stand up by pulling my wrist so high that I just had to stand up. Jonggyu hugged me tightly and dragged me over to his office. "You can continue to sulk while I watch over you...We're in a high story, you may commit suicide."

"Why should it?"

"Because of Jiho." he sternly stared at me and I gulped. My legs began to weaken at his name and my breath fell flatly to the ground where also my gaze trailed to. I heaved a big sigh. "Whatever."

"No." Jonggyu countered and I sat down, rolling my eyes at his glare. "Just...just stop talking of him. I'll go crazy."

Jonggyu just shrugged with a sly smirk and began to work silently while I watched him. While doing so, I thought about my own work at the moment and what I could do.

____

Jonggyu glanced up at the clock which hung on the wall behind me. "We don't have much time left...are you having dumplings with you again?" like always, his eyes lightened up at the word and became even wider when I started nodding with a little smile.

"But let me go to the restroom first! But before I do that...did you call Jiho hyung yet? I mean, it's been more than a month already..."

I sighed, leaning my head onto my palms and laid almost flatly on his office desk. "No. I wouldn't know what to say..."

"Of course you do~"

"I don't~"

"You do! What do you feel for him?" he questioned and leaned back, so did I. "I love him, so much. But I can't just tell it him like this."

"Sure thang, girl." he nodded and stood up, "I really have to pee like hell. I'll go quickly and then we get your dumplings together, okay? I still have to get a file from here so, no trials to escape before I come back."

He pointed with two fingers first at his eyes, then at mine.

I laughed and agreed as he walked down the big hall.

I turned to his desk again, seeing his stuff lying all over it.

Messy like a kindergarten kid. Yet I smiled genuinely and widely.

After some minutes he came back, I heard his steps.

"Yeonnie ah! Come on now! I don't need the file anymore!" Jonggyu called from the end of his office and I got up hastily.

"Hi."

"AH!" I squealed as I jerked back, shocked by a sudden figure in front of me.

I looked up and held my chest, relieved I didn't have a heart attack. "Y-you just scared me to death, man!"

His hands slowly slipped into his pockets, those pockets that belonged to these superb fitting pants on those slender and good-looking, long legs. "I did?"

I hit his chest, laughing. "Don't do that again, Jiho."

I blushed at just saying his name and Jiho inhaled. "I missed that awfully similar perfume."

"And I missed your terribly messy hair." I crossed my arms and he ran through his hair, shocked. "My hair is totally fine!"

I chuckled sweetly. "Of course~" I gulped loudly, "I missed your face."

"You missed what?" Jiho inched closer and wrapped his hands around my waist while I felt the sweat running down everywhere. I was nervous, hell, I was terrifyingly nervous.

"My face?"

His forehead met mine and so did our eyes.

I nodded hurriedly and Jiho pulled me nearer.

"I...missed you." he confessed and I almost choked at his sweet line.

"I god damn missed...your lips." Jiho smiled and I examined his face, seeing him close his eyes, smiling to himself, which made me squeal halfway.

Jiho bent down closely. "I really did."

I tilted my head a bit and he glanced at my lips before slowly leaning his nose next to mine.
He smirked his knowing smile and caressed my waist, pulling me even closer.

Shortly after that, he leant in, his lips on my lips, and it felt damn good.

Too god.

I closed my eyes and let his lips message mine. A God given gift, I tell you.

He tightened his grip and I was about to hyperventilate.

Jiho being amazingly careful with whatever action he did and I was just standing there, must've looked so idiotic.

But slowly my arms laid themselves on his shoulders lifelessly and I sighed quietly.

Jiho began moving his hands a bit and tried to tug me closer but he suddenly pulled away. "We shouldn't...it's your work place."

"So what...?" I mumbled, still half in daze of this lips when I realized what I just said.

"Say what, girl?" Jiho laughed silently and I rolled my eyes, letting my hands slip down his chest. "I-I was...nothing."

"I have something here...you have to take it with you later on, okay?" he asked with a serious voice, so I nodded, obeying his wish.

He leant in again, crashing our lips against each other.

I pulled back. "Jiho...I-"

"No, I-"

"You don't even know what I want to say, do you?!" I asked loudly and Jiho stuttered. "Y-you don't know what I wanted to say!"

"Touché, my friend." I wiggled my finger at him and he smiled my way, grinning like crazy. "I wanted to say...I was upset when you just sprinted off like this on that day."

I smirked lightly. "Jonggyu was downstairs...should we have continued and just let him stand there?"

"Yes!" he nodded while half screaming through the office but I just hit his chest again. "ert Jiho..."

"That's what they call me~" Jiho chuckled confidently but pecked my lips with a loving yet chaste kiss, looking down. "I have to go again, okay? But I'll give you something after work...wait for me, arasseo?"

I nodded and he kissed my lips once more. "Promise me."

"I promise..." I tilted my head and Jiho gave my forehead a kiss. "Thank you."

"Wae~?" I wondered and he shrugged with a big smile on his face. "Just because...I don't know, that's why."

Jiho went some steps backwards and waved awkwardly.

I blushed and waved back, seeing him leaving Jonggyu's office quietly.

I almost jumped around but decided not to do so, I'd like to keep my pride.

Jonggyu came inside and smiled. "Happy now?"

"What?..." I asked, taken aback and he just stuffed his hands in his back pockets, walking down his office until he arrived my side. "I arranged it, liked the idea?"

I slapped his chest, then his shoulder as he tried to turn away.

"You did what?!"

"I called Jiho hyung and of course he said yes an-"

"From where do you have his number?!"

He chuckled, shaking his head. "Innocent, innocent princess. Taking a look at your phone while you're on the toilet isn't a harm."

My mouth shaped a huge "O" and I started attacking him with my rather small hands. "You little liar! You made me go into a trap!"

He smiled and hugged me. "Don't deny it, you liked the trap."

I hugged him back. "Thank you, Gyu."

"No problem, I'll do anything for my Yeonnie ah."

I sighed and suddenly Jonggyu pushed me outside. "I gotta work again! Go back to work as well!"

I landed in the hall and straightened my top. I smacked my lips loudly and walked into my office. I sat down and smiled brightly yet frowning. I bit the end of my ball pen. "How the heck should I work now?!"

I slowly my lips and smiled dreamingly. Slowly I started to work though.

____

I pressed my lips into a firm line before I looked at my phone's clock. 6pm.

I jumped out of my chair, shut down my telephone, grabbed my purse and sprinted out of my office like a mad person.

As I exited the room, a small bouquet of roses was held my way.

Jonggyu stood in front of me and smiled. "Jiho hyung gave them to me...he told me you should look closely at the roses. He didn't say more."

I took them carefully and beamed up at him. "I-is he still here?"

He shook his head pursing his lips to the side. "No...he seemed...nervous."

"No~" my eyebrows furrowed and I blinked, "Why should he be nervous?"

He rolled his eyes. "Are you serious?..."

When I didn't answer Jonggyu just patted my head and left. "See you tomorrow, princess~"

I walked out of K.G. International and pressed my nose softly against the beautiful, red roses. "They smell like heaven!"

A happy smile spread all over my face and I quickly went home.

____

I braced my lips and crossed my arms, looking at the roses. "Here we go..."

 

  AUTHOR NOTE;   ... happy now? ;D
about two hours ago I came back from a friend...
OMG THIS WEEKEND WAS SO DAEBAK LIKE *SQUEEAAAL*
I'VE MET SO MANY KPOPPERS IN ONE DAY I'D NEVER MEET IN MY NEARBY
LIKE OMG
sorry :D I've touched zico on the wall of my friend
now I have the same poster and hurhurhur I'm gon put that up my wall as well nyahaha

 

 

comment and sub ~ ♥